The Lost Lord Ch. 12

Story Info
The second visit reveals the best and the worst of the lands.
9.5k words
4.72
32.5k
32

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

Dusk had approached, when Rainer and Asmodea entered the palace. Rainer was tired from the day of exploring the city. Asmodea had told him that while this city may have been the capital of the Land of Lust, it was not the largest. Rainer had trouble believing that particular fact, though dismissed it until he saw the truth behind it himself. The palace is large, so Rainer barely recognized any of it except for the room he was being led to, the dining hall. Time for some dinner or whatever they called that meal in the circles.

"You said you like the food that was prepared for you this morning? Did you not?" Asked Asmodea, she turned out to be very attentive to Rainer's needs, though refused to engage in the most of the tasks that she left to servants.

"Ah, yea. It looked really weird; I guess so since I've never really had demon type food before. Though it tasted great, I'll try whatever they make this time, I'm usually all for trying out new types of food." Rainer replied as he reminisced about the scary, yet delicious breakfast prepared for him that morning. He didn't have any lunch, so he was famished as any healthy, young lad would be.

"I will convey your compliments to the chef. I believe everyone should be gathered for the meal. Oh and sorry for misleading you about the meeting."

"Ah, no problem. You said it was in case of eavesdropping, right? Espionage must be just as common here than back on Earth."

"That is the reason. Though the meeting tomorrow will be closely guarded anyhow, I cannot expect that many possible enemies will fall for such a common ruse."

The pair walked into the hall, Rainer took a seat in the throne, though uncomfortably as many eyes shifted towards him. Nerissa was seated next to him in the same seat as she did in the morning. Lauren and Aureal sat opposite of Rainer, while Asmodea took a seat on the other side of Rainer. The rest of the pillar division took appropriate seats. Rainer had learned that the highest ranked people in each circle were first and foremost the Ruler of Sin. Next came up the Ruler of Sin's spouse, then the pillar division, and then the Ruler's chosen subjects for positions around the circle (those people will come another time). Though anyone the ruler favored was allowed to sit next to him, in Rainer's case, Nerissa (since she wasn't married yet), Lauren, and Aureal.

Asmodea was the first to begin the conversation once the food was delivered and everyone began to eat. "So! How was everyone's day?" She gestured in the directions of Lauren, Aureal, and Nerissa. She essentially sounded like a mother asking her children how their day at school went.

Nerissa immediately spoke out, quite eagerly, "Ah! I got a message from mother from Teras! I didn't know you were acquainted with mother in the first place, Teras!"

Teras replied, "Oh the Princess, she's just so much fun to be around with. I met her during the war between the pagan gods and us. I had so much fun slaughtering the enemy with her... She's even more fun at night, she is quite into that sort of stuff, I'm surprised." Allusions and anecdotes referring to sex must be common at Lust's dinner table. Nerissa didn't seem to mind Teras' comment as she let out a small laugh.

"War against pagan gods? My mother told a bit about that, as it served as a reference for my hunt for supernatural creatures." Lauren interjected, Rainer was just as curious as her about this war that was mentioned.

"Hmmmm well. Before the last war between demons and angels, pagan gods took root in the world. They were quite powerful and annoying to squash. A mutual pact was formed between us and the angels to eradicate the pagan gods as we both disliked them equally." Asmodea took the reign for the short history lesson, everyone but Rainer, Lauren, and Aureal continued their meals as they already knew and probably participated in the war themselves. "The most powerful pagan factions consisted of five groups, each reigning over portions of the world. There were other pagan gods trying to have themselves worshipped elsewhere, but they were exterminated easily. The most powerful five were trouble. You can probably bet who they were as their mythology is quite popular in the human world. Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Babylonian, and Aztec gods were the most troublesome. They had unique powers; they were believed to be extremely powerful mages and warriors, though it is not certain of their true nature. They also had the help of many monsters and races of humanoids. The pagan gods, or what was left of them, were banished to separate worlds and realms, places we and the angels had no interest in, and made it so they could not re-enter our realms in any way on their side of the portals."

Caetorum then began to speak, as Asmodea became more interested in her food, and Rainer, than the short history lesson. "Actually, right after exterminating the pagan gods of Central and Southern America, that was when the mutual pact between us and the angels had a falling out. The angels wanted to completely and utterly exterminate and eradicate anything that wasn't originally of God's design. That meant performing genocide on all humanoid species. However, the Rulers of Sin decided otherwise. Each Ruler of Sin went to different leaders and representatives of the humanoid races and offered them a deal. They would let them live in space in their particular Circle of Sin, and in return, they offer fealty and loyalty to the ruler that saved them. Several humanoid species agreed, some didn't, the ones that did now currently reside in the circles. In fact, in the meeting tomorrow, the leaders of the humanoid races of the Land of Lust will be sending their representative to meet the new Lord of Lust. You'll see what they are tomorrow." Caetorum took a breather and went back to the food.

"They're rather interesting fellows, your predecessor, being him, only bothered with the races that had a distinct sexual appetite. Not that I am complaining. I've had some fun with them myself, on occasion." Added Teras, she was quite open with her sexual encounters and experiences.

"What else did you do, Nerissa?" Asked Rainer.

"Nothing much, love! Though I did request that my weapon and regalia be sent over here! I am going to be living here with you now, after all!"

"As for me, I spent the day reading. Since I am a witch, I'm quite interested in the plants. Are there many herbalists around here, Asmodea?"

"Plenty, if you wish, I can have someone show you the way to the most revered of the high quality herbalism shops of the city when you want."

"Please do, though not anytime soon. I don't really know what kind of flora and fauna will be useful or interesting to me. I don't really feel like making a pact with any animal, too much work."

"Aureal? How about you?"

"Um, I admired the extensive collection of armors and weapons that had been gathered. There are many types I have never seen before. Am I really allowed to take what I wish?"

"Go right ahead. There's no way we won't show such important guest like you just any small amount of hospitality. Though its probably better to have to fitted for a brand new set of armor, it would take time, of course, but a personal set is always better."

"Thank you, Caetorum. Then in that case, I will do that first thing in the morning tomorrow. I will also need a weapon. I cannot stand being separated from the weapon I have fought with from day one, so now I will need to find a new partner for battle."

Aureal did mention that the angels revoked her rights toward her armor and hammer before. How that worked out, Rainer had no idea, some sort of magic most likely. "Fiancée! What about you?"

As Rainer summarized how his day went, the group finished up their dinner. It was delicious, except for one dish Rainer didn't particularly care for, but all cuisines are like that. Rainer took another bath to wash off the grime and dirt that followed him from the city into the palace. All the girls joined him, though Rainer managed to escape without a giant orgy ensuing, sadly. Each girl changed into nightwear of their choosing, though Lauren decided to sleep naked. Each girl, seeing Lauren's move then followed suit. Rainer felt incredibly aroused at the sight of the women changing clothes, and then removing them. Eventually the entourage snuggled into beds, each girl clinging onto Rainer in a different way, forcing him to sleep uncomfortably for the rest of the night.

Tozomat was on guard again, that night. He stood faithfully around the area that lead to the room of the new Lord of Lust. He abstained from anything that might have affected his duty. Food, drinks, and advances from women. He wasn't one to turn up those things however; he had slept with quite a few demons, succubi, even a lovely human girl once. However, as his title of the pillar was "Romance" he refused to sleep around as much as others. Little Rouge practically slept with just about anyone that would go along with her kinks that seemed to change every other day. Teras also had quite a few partners, although only those that would go along with her role as the "Dominatrix" for the evening. Caetorum, despite being one of the younger members of the pillar, was "Maturity" of the pillar. He, like Tozomat, refused to sleep around frivolously. He seemed to only be interested in younger and older demons, at least ones that looked visibly younger or older than him, practically one of Rouge's fetishes. Asmodea only had eyes for the Lord of Lust, the previous and current one. Though that didn't mean she won't involve herself with the women that were also involved with the Lord of Lust. He didn't know much about Zazie, much less since she joined Arazra's side, but he learned from her that she was only interested in one man or woman, one that her cards would reveal to her. Tozomat speculated that the man or woman of her desires was either on Arazra's side (possibly Arazra himself) or that he was threatening the man or woman of her desires. Whatever the case, he would deal with her as he, or the Lord of Lust saw fit, as is his duty.

*Tok* A sound went off in the halls. Tozomat switched his view towards the direction of the sound. It was almost midnight, no one but him should be awake. An assassin perhaps? Maybe a servant or someone else retrieving something... Whatever the case, Tozomat stood still, fervently investigating the halls with his vision. In the area Tozomat was guarding, several bright lights illuminated the halls. Light didn't illuminate the entire palace, only a select few places.

*Tak* The sound came again. If it was an assassin, it was a rather clumsy one. Unless it was doing it on purpose. Tozomat considered all of the possibilities as he decided on a plan of action to deal with whatever was making the sounds.

*Fwirrrrrr* Suddenly, a chakram spun towards Tozomat's neck. He had no time to react; his head was separated clean from his body. The main body slumped behind a stand, while the head flew back down the hall.

"Really? That's all there is to a so called member of the Pillar of Lust? A lowly human would have a better time." A small group of three men appeared from the shadows down the hall and entered the light.

"I'm disappointed, not much of a challenge to assassinate this lord guy. What was that Arazra fellow offering anyway?" Asked one of the men, an orange incubus covered in darkened leather.

"One billion xens, as well as our choice of concubines from his personal harem." Replied the first demon as he retrieved his chakram.

"Fuck, really? Easy pay for an easy job. This the Lord's room?"

"Yea, that servant wench squealed and showed me a map. This is definitely the place. If not, we'll just kill the whore and force his location from someone else."

The first demon reached for the door, he readied his chakram, the incubi readied two swords, and the third demon began to chant an incantation. "If this useless pillar guy is that weak, then this'll be a cinch."

"You mean... If you three are this weak, then this'll be a massacre. Hello, my name is Tozomat, Romance of Lust and your opponent." And with that, he clamped his mouth shut. Tozomat attached his head back onto his body. The three demons weren't paying attention to Tozomat's body and didn't notice the head rolling towards the neck.

"The fuck? I clearly decapitated your useless husk of a body. Fine, just die now so I can get my money and women." The three demons were clearly startled at the revival of the one they thought had died.

Tozomat took a stance, and then focused on his shadow. His mastery over dark magic was unparalleled, to his knowledge, in the area of manipulating his shadow. He pumped his shadow with dark energy, making his arms form into wicked, though grotesque, weapons. His left arm became a fleshy spiked mace, the spikes weren't flesh, they were constructed out of sharp shadowy energy. Each spike measuring four centimeters long. His right arm became a one sided blade of flesh; it had a blade along the length of his forearm. His arms no longer had hands, only surreal and bizarre flesh weapons. The three demons were startled, apparently none of them had seen such an odd magic.

Tozomat took advantage of their daze, swinging his left arm down onto the head of the third demon. Its skull was immediately crushed, the spikes penetrated and turned the brain into mush. No bone in that demon's body didn't feel the impact, an instant kill. Tozomat then kneeled and thrust his flesh sword straight into the heart of the incubus. The leather was completely useless against Tozomat's arm. In a showy display, Tozomat cut from the heart up to the shoulder, revealing a large gash, though it had no affect against the already dead incubus. Two down. The leader shook his head as he saw his comrades go down without even the slightest chance to fight.

"You motherfucker... You just killed my friends, I am so not gonna let you live."

"Eh, I don't feel like dying. Because of that, this is goodbye, you were never a match against me." Tozomat said his goodbye as the demon flung his chakram and stabbed at Tozomat with a dagger in fury, enrage at his words and the deaths of his friends. Tozomat, in a split-second, blocked the chakram with his flesh mace; he then slammed the mace down on the arm holding the dagger, completely crushing the bones, tendons, and muscles of the demon's arm. The demon let out an anguished cry, he refused to stay down as he pathetically flung his arm at Tozomat's head. Tozomat simply ducked his head while reverting both arms back to normal, each fleshy weapon turning back into a normal arm. Without mercy, he grabbed the intruder's throat and crushed it. All three down. To think they actually thought they could fight a pillar member, let alone the inexperienced, yet still powerful, Lord of Lust with that level of strength. Pitiful.

And thus, the fifth attempt on Rainer's life, since he arrived, had been completely annihilated.

"Ahnnn! Please, m-more..." Nerissa's moans could be heard through the room. She was currently bouncing on top of Rainer's shaft. She wouldn't take no for an answer when he woke up to see her staring at him straight in the face. Oh the troubles of a Lord of Lust. Rainer grabbed onto Nerissa's breasts, massaging and squeezing them, paying special attention to her nipples. Nerissa had her hands holding onto Rainer's shoulders, though they almost buckled each time Rainer sent an extra hard thrust her way. Rainer felt her walls tighten each time he pulled back, savoring the feeling when they relented to his cock each time his thrust back all the way to Nerissa's womb.

Lauren entered the bedroom, tossing the towel she was drying herself with back towards the bath. Lauren had already finished her bath, leaving Asmodea and Aureal alone; she observed the act happening between Nerissa and Rainer and began to feel aroused. Still slightly wet from the bath, she climbed onto the massive bed and crawled over to the tryst. She placed her glasses onto a nearby nightstand and crawled on all fours in a seductive manner that only further aroused Rainer and even Nerissa. She situated herself next to Rainer and Nerissa. Lauren placed on of her hands at Nerissa's pussy, rubbing it. She could feel Rainer's cock go in and out of the pussy. Once Nerissa's pussy felt the touch of Lauren's hands, it tightened up even more, eliciting a groan from both Nerissa and Rainer. Lauren rubbed Rainer's cock through Nerissa's skin, feeling its girth. She hadn't had his cock in her recently, so Lauren decided to change that. They were, after all, in the Land of Lust, not a second goes by when sex isn't had somewhere. Lauren rubbed Nerissa's clitoris with her thumb, while using her fingers to tease the rest of the demon's wet pussy. Lauren moved her hands towards Rainer for a lust filled kiss. They held a short battle of superiority with their tongues, both invading and defending each other's mouth. Strands of saliva connected the two as the broke apart. Lauren held up one of her breasts to Rainer's mouth, inciting his move.

Rainer took Lauren's nipple in his mouth, suckling her like a baby. Lauren let out a cute moan that would surely arouse any straight man, making Rainer only pound harder into Nerissa's pussy. He moved one of his hands to Nerissa's butt. He was wondering what effect did the tail have on a demon? In an attempt to find out, he started to massage the base of the tail. "Aya! My tail... So go-good right there." Groaned Nerissa, it caused the effect Rainer desired. Finding out that the tail, or more specifically, the base of the tail, was Nerissa's weak point, Rainer applied pressure there. Nerissa let out a weak squeal, as she was breathing too heavily. Rainer nibbled on Lauren's nipple even harder, he moved his other hand to Lauren's wet pussy, fingering her folds. Nerissa turned her head towards Lauren, eyeing her free breast. Lauren smiled mischievously under her moans and held up her free breast with her hand, teasing Nerissa. The demoness whimpered, as she was unable to place her lips on the current object of her desires. She was the only one propping herself up as she bounced on Rainer's hard shaft. She nearly buckled with every thrust as well, unable to resist her lover's cock. Nerissa pouted pursed her lips in attempt to entice Lauren and stop her teasing.

Thankfully, Lauren did relent. She brought her free breast to Nerissa's ruby lips. Nerissa enveloped the nipple, enjoying the treat immensely. She licked the areola with her tongue, pushing Lauren's pleasure points, which resulted in another deep moan from the beautiful witch. Lauren enjoyed the current sight in front of her. Both of her large breasts were being sucked upon by Rainer and Nerissa. Rainer was fingering her pussy while he massaged the base of Nerissa's tail. Nerissa was bouncing enthusiastically on Rainer's cock, enjoying the hard pounding the hard shaft gave her while Lauren herself massaged Nerissa's pussy and Rainer's cock through the skin. None of them could last very soon in the orgiastic threesome, not even Lauren who entered late.

Rainer was first, he came deep into Nerissa's pussy, up into the womb. Nerissa could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing through her vagina, feeling his warm seed enter her. Nerissa came immediately after, climaxing on Rainer's shaft and Lauren's hand. Both Nerissa and Rainer then bit down, on reflex, on Lauren's nipples, causing her loudest moan. Several seconds later, thanks to Rainer's vigorous rubbing on Lauren's pussy, her climax came.

Nerissa lifted herself off Rainer's shaft reluctantly, she wanted to feel his warm length in her for a little longer, but she had yet to take a bath. "Oh my... You never cease to please me with that stick of yours. Best fiancée ever! As much as I want to continue fucking you here, I need a bath." Nerissa excused herself and went off towards the bath, Asmodea and Aureal should still be in there.

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers