The Lost Lord Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nerissa walked towards the bed, preparing it so that the three could share it comfortably. Once the sheets were arranged, she splayed herself seductively on the bed. She had already removed her form-fitting armor as well as her sword prior to getting on the bed. She stared intently at the arousing sight of the two pretty girls kissing heavily. She slowly moved her hand towards her pussy, feeling the wetness. She coated her fingers with her juices, and moved it up to her mouth. She tasted herself on her fingers, savoring the aroma and taste. She tasted great, sweet and luscious, according to her pride.

"Ahn! I h-haven't done this exclusively with a woman yet..." Mewled Aureal, she sounded anxious about the situation.

"Nice, it's almost like taking away a virginity." Lauren said excitedly, she kissed Aureal again, wrestling the angel's tongue into submission. Saliva escaped their mouths, collecting on the sides of the lips. The extremely wet kiss began to get sloppy as both parties got more and more into it. They saw Nerissa to begin to pleasure herself as they kissed, the two intensified, intending to give Nerissa a little show. Lauren moved one of her hands to Aureal's breasts, squeezing the nipples between her fingers. Aureal returned the heavy petting with her own hands, she moved them to Lauren's butt, groping and squeezing the soft flesh. Lauren lost her breath as Aureal squeezed down roughly, she didn't expect such forwardness from the cute angel. In retaliation, Lauren moved both her hands to Aureal's lower entrances. After coating several of her fingers in the angel's juices, she prodded Aureal's back entrance, loosening the tightness. With her other hand, Lauren caressed Aureal's labia, inserting two of her fingers past the angelic lips. Aureal threw her head back, letting out a wordless groan. Lauren smiled at the result of her actions.

Nerissa furiously rubbed her clitoris, teasing her folds. The show consisting of the two girls touching each other in various places wouldn't let her sit still. She felt herself throbbing down there and couldn't resist indulge in her lust. She desperately wanted something in her, she imagined Rainer sticking his shaft inside her as she slipped two fingers deeply in. In a lustful frenzy, she thrust her fingers in and out. Nerissa took her free hand up to her breasts, squeezing them together. She lifted up one of her breasts, bringing the nipple to her mouth. She sucked her nipple, nibbling the tip. Gratifying feelings flooded her brain; she closed her eyes while letting out a squeal of delight. She made circular motions with her two fingers, when she was satisfied, Nerissa inserted another finger to a total of three. Nerissa couldn't help but be vocal as she climaxed. Thrusting her fingers as deeply as possible into her depths, Nerissa's juices began to coat her hand and other fingers.

By the time Nerissa opened her eyes, Lauren and Aureal had moved towards the bed. Aureal removed Nerissa's hand at her snatch, replacing it with her mouth. Lauren planted a deep kiss on Nerissa, probing the demon's mouth with her tongue.

Nerissa proved superior orally, her tongue won over Lauren's own and probed back. Lauren submissively let Nerissa have her way with her mouth, despite being the initiator. Lauren pinched Nerissa's nipples with two sets of fingers. Nerissa felt a sharp spasm of pleasure, moaning into Lauren's mouth. Soon, even more spasms of pleasure erupted from down below.

It was her first time orally pleasing a woman in her life, yet Aureal's instincts didn't let her down. She licked along the labia, touching upon each corner of her folds. The angel brought a thumb to the clit, rubbing it and lightly grazed it with her nail. Aureal moved the attention of her lips to Nerissa's swollen clitoris. She sucked on with dancing the tip of her tongue around the nub.

After several minutes of the intoxicating feelings, Nerissa pushed Lauren back, it was now her turn to use her oral skills. Nerissa licked her lips with her long, forked tongue, tasting Lauren's saliva. She smiled as she knelt forward, seductively crawling up to Lauren's chest. Aureal followed suit and headed towards Lauren in an odd cooperative synchronized crawl. The angel and demon's busts swayed under them, the arousing sight entranced Lauren, unintentionally inching backwards. Her glasses fell down, she folded them and placed them on a nearby nightstand. She turned her head back towards the girls; they finally pounced on Lauren and began to brush their arms and hands all along Lauren's body. Aureal and Nerissa each moved up to the breasts, kissing along the skin, licking the length up. Nerissa felt strangely aroused at the dual-contrasting existences working together, an angel and demon both working on stimulating lustful pleasure. The girls both reached the breasts, Nerissa on the right, Aureal on the left. Nerissa opened her mouth wide open and enveloped the soft flesh around the nipple. She danced her tongue around the areola, tickling the nub with her forked tips. She manipulated each section of the tongue independently, thanks to her oral skills. She brought a hand to the flesh around her mouth, groping and squeezing the softness. Her other hand went down to Lauren's pussy. She rubbed Lauren's clit with her fingers, eliciting a pleased gasp. Aureal, on the other hand, clamped down softly with her teeth on the nipple. Caressing the areola with her warm lips. Aureal nibbled playfully on the nipple, paying special attention to the tip with her tongue. Like Nerissa, Aureal brought a hand the breast her mouth was at. She massaged under Lauren's breast, caressing the tender skin. Also like Nerissa, Aureal brought her other hand to Lauren's pussy. Leaving Nerissa to handle the clit and the upper part of the vagina, Aureal played with the bottom part, while inserting her middle finger deep inside.

Lauren gasped again, she clenched her mouth down, biting her lower lip. She placed both of her hands on Aureal and Nerissa's respective backsides. She traced the outline of both girls' round butts, groping the smooth flesh with extreme carnal desire. She coated her fingers with the juices of the snatches of both girls, and then brushed her wet fingers across the back entrances of each girl. Aureal and Nerissa immediately recognized what would happen next and braced for impact, though they didn't stop their ministrations on Lauren's tits and pussy. Lauren thought of using her slender fingers, but smirked and prodded the tight entrances with her thumbs. She roughly shoved each thumb into the ass of the angel and demon. The two girls screamed out, in both pain and pleasure. Nerissa came again from the sudden intrusion, enjoying the feeling immensely, her juices got onto the sheets as she climaxed. Lauren herself came a minute after Nerissa, the combined assaults of Nerissa and Aureal proving too much. Lauren forced her scream down, letting out a long, deep moan of pleasure.

Out of the corner of her eye, Aureal saw past of the temporary barrier, she saw the sandstorm still raging on. Turning her attention back to the triage, she said enthusiastically, "The storm will not pass for some time, perhaps not till tomorrow. Now, I think it is my turn." Lauren and Nerissa smiled and pounced on pale beauty.

-

"Well, aaaaat least you're both here, Asmodea and Sitri! IIIII thought I'ddddd be all alone while this damn storm raged.♡" A cheerful, feminine voice rung out, despite the dreary storm that it mentioned.

"We are both glad that we had at least found you, Little Rouge. Although now we are separated from the rest of our group. Tozomat and Lord Rain Rain are together somewhere in these decrepit ruins. Teras... I lost sight of her just before the storm came." Asmodea sounded worried, this situation was unique, and unique is generally dangerous in the worlds of demons.

"Mmmmm, this isssss the Vanishing Storm, issssss it not? This maze will... Labyrinth the heck out! Ittttt will not beeeee easy tooooo find anyone again.♡" Little Rouge had on a tight cloth outfit, which stretched to accommodate her movements. On her hands and arms, she had shiny metal gloves and shoes. They had sharp points at the toes and fingers, like the claws of a savage animal. Her teeth were also unusually sharpened to a point. "Teras should beeeee fine! She's not dumb.♡"

"Mmmmm, yes. Tozomat is with Lord Rain Rain, so I expect they are fine as well. Caetorum, I believe, knows about the punishments of Hell and should be fine. I am worried about the other three."

Sitri then entered the conversation, "The Daughter of Pride and I may not be overly affectionate towards each other..."

"That is an overstatement." Scoffed Asmodea.

Sitri look upwards, slowly nodded her head in agreement and said, "Eh, sure sure. She isn't dumb. Nor is that Fallen Angel. They both should have taken cover from the storm, they probably even know about the punishments of Hell. It's the witch, Lauren I believe, that we should be worried about. Hopefully, if she is alone, her common sense had her take cover from the flaying sands of the storm."

"I hope so. In any case, we have no pull over the current situation. We can take solace in that our supposed enemy should be experiencing the same situation as us."

-

"Ach! This damned storm... Even so, it's nothing compared the might of those damnable maelstroms in the Waters of Wrath, not even Krakens can escape those."

"Avandar, I believe it is considered polite to not swear in the presence of a lady. Even if that lady has fallen from grace."

"No, don't worry about me. Worry about how we will win. Our group normally does not participate in things like this contest. We kill, for pleasure, for money, for honor... For food, and for me, all of the above except for the food part."

"Right, I heard about your damned cannibalistic comrade. I won't complain as long as if his damned mouth never go near my flesh, lest I cut off his jaw."

"Go ahead, Forsythe could use it. In any case, there is only the four of us here. I caught of glimpse of that jaguar fellow, though I lost track of him. I even called for him, either he is deaf, dumb, or he ignored me."

"He's from the damned Sands of Sloth... I heard a rumor, but apparently there is a new member of the damnable Pillar of Sloth, I even heard what the title of this new pillar member is... Ignorance. It's just a damn annoying hunch, but I think either that damned jaguar or the dog fellow is the new pillar member."

"Really? Then whichever one it is, will be quite an asset. Though that doesn't mean they are both equally powerful. We are up against five of the Pillar of Lust, as well as a black demon."

"The Parish is powerful too. Ignoring those six, there are four amateurs. This should be easy."

"Don't count on it, Reginald. Two of those amateurs are a black and white demon. They may be young, but they are both a Lord of Lust and a Daughter of Pride. Inexperience doesn't always mean weakness."

"Pft, whatever."

"Actually, I don't think any of those four are amateurs. The Fallen Angel is a veteran of the last war between demo and angels, despite her young looks. Also the witch... I have met her mother."

"Eh? Really, Luce?"

"Yes... Her mother's name is Morgana. She summoned me once through my sacred vessel in a ritual. Before I joined Black Steps, and after I left my people in the Gardens of Greed, I slept in a sacred vessel of my people. She found me in the human world and used me in a ritual. Fortunately, her reasons saw no need to harm me. Her power was far greater than mine. She allowed me to leave provided I perform a service for her. I decline to say what kind of service it was."

"Eh? Really, Luce?"

"Yes... Really. The similarities between the two are uncanny. I managed to catch a glimpse of the girl before the contest began in the capital city of Lust. Her mother's power is hers."

"Can she wield magic powerful enough to utilize it?"

"I believe not. Though I would have no idea, I only saw her once. It was not enough time to evaluate her power."

"We can take her, this job isn't as tough as you all are making it out to be."

"Reginald, I hope you are right. Though I know for a fact, that we should not underestimate a single one of them, nor should they do the same to us."

-

"I like this sand... Reminds me of home."

"You lived in the desert, at one point? Is the sands there not the same as the sands in your new home?"

"No, they are the exact same. This sand is just providing a different pace. Anubis, whom I served... He gave me a home in the sands, we fought and died for him, we did not regret that once. Though he left for his own home, the sands he let us live in must not be the same as his home. It is the same as I am now. I am happy to live in Shah Justinian's sands, we would have no other sand to live on if not for him."

"I understand. The jungles surrounding the oases in our new home are not the same as the jungles I lived in. We served Tezcatlipoca; he gave us a home... His home. He died for his and our home, though it was for naught. Like him, let us die here, to let our kin live on and be happy in their home."

"Yes... Lets."