The Lost Lord Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tozomat poured Janr a glass of wine he had taken with him from the Land of Lust, he had liked it for a strange reason that he couldn't put his finger to. The two partook of the wine for a while, conversing over many small matters, until the entire bottle was empty. That was where things began to heat up, or cool down in Janr's case.

The two began to hold hands and pushed their heads together for a slightly awkward kiss. Even if they didn't have the wine, the two were feeling aroused and interested enough to progress this far in any case. Tozomat received Janr's cold lips, due to her Jotun nature, and retaliated with his own. He kissed and danced his lips around Janr's landing small pecks on the outskirts of her own blue lips. Janr played the receiver as Tozomat then took things one step further with his tongue. He forced her mouth wide enough to accept his tongue, which she then began to suck on, tasting his saliva and mixing it with her own. Both Janr and Tozomat's eyes were closed tightly shut as they acted on instinct.

Janr's blued tongue wrapped itself around Tozomat's, holding it hostage. She sucked on the tongue with her lips, holding the tined, demonic tongue in place. Janr had never engaged in sex with a demon before, and was initially surprised at first of Tozomat's tongue, but remained calm, as she knew all demons had such strange attachments.

Soon, Tozomat's lust proved too much for him to handle, and the rest of his demonic appendages burst forth in all their dark glory. Janr was instantly surprised, not out of fear, but out of anxiousness. However, she had seen the appendages in the tournament. She was, however, curious about the fact that Tozomat was a demon of Lust, yet he had no wings like most Lust demons. Out of all demons, Lust held the most with wings, as the majority of their population are incubi and succubi. Tozomat was not an incubus, but a regular demon of Lust.

Janr felt the effects of Tozomat's sin permeating his being, she felt herself growing more and more aroused as the two continue their kiss with fervor. Her pale blue skin began to feel warm, though not in the temperature sense.

Janr thrust her tongue deep into Tozomat's mouth, licking the insides and intermixing the saliva of the two. Tozomat accepted the invader, as he wriggled his own tongue in Janr's mouth. As the exchange grew more intense, saliva coated the outside of both people's mouths. In accident, they clicked their teeth together, but the pain was ignored and both continued on with their business.

Eventually, Tozomat's hands began to roam around on Janr's body. Janr, upon feeling them, reached out for her partner's hands with her own and guided them towards her breasts. Tozomat never did have a good chance until now to tell what size they were, and he tried to determine the size as he groped the sizable amount of flesh hidden behind Janr's coat. They were not small, Tozomat could tell that much, but neither were they terribly large.

Janr slowly peeled off her fur coat and removed it from her body, she had deigned logical to not have on any underwear for this moment. She regretted her decision at that moment as it would have been better for her to arouse Tozomat even more if she had on appropriate, sexy undergarments to show off to her partner. Oh well, it is better to dwell on the present, thought Janr.

As the two continued their long kiss, heavy petting set in. Tozomat firmly mauled Janr's breasts, which he estimated to be at least around C cup. He massaged the soft flesh, squeezing it firmly. Janr moaned into Tozomat's mouth as he stimulated the sensitive spots around her breasts, including the nipples. He tweaked and rolled the hard points on the Jotun's breasts. He pinched the hard nipples softly, pulling them with a firm grip between two fingers each.

While Tozomat played with her bust, Janr reach around Tozomat's back and held him tightly. She brought one hand down to his crotch and began to rub it through the cloth Tozomat was wearing. The hand on the back flailed and groped around as it had nothing to play with, though her other hand began to playfully stimulate Tozomat's member. She eventually slipped the hand through the cloth and began to slowly stroke the shaft that was inside.

It was Tozomat's turn to moan as he felt one of Janr's cool hands down at his crotch. He relished the pleasurable feeling of Janr's hand on his shaft, rubbing and stroking it. She rubbed the sensitive tip of the cock with her thumb, stimulating the bundle of nerves down there greatly. Tozomat broke the kiss as he gasped.

Before long, both Tozomat and Janr had dispensed of all articles of clothing, and the only thing separating the two was the air. Both parties feasted on each other's body. Tozomat was greatly aroused at the sight of Janr's bare skin from her breasts down to her nether lips. Janr was getting increasingly wet at the sight of Tozomat's handsome body and hard shaft.

Janr let out a cute smile towards Tozomat, forcing him to stiffen even more, as she moved her head downwards towards his shaft. She swiped the head of Tozomat's cock and slathered her saliva over it, lubricating the head.

Tozomat greatly enjoyed the oral attention he was now receiving; he resigned to submit himself to the blowjob.

Janr licked the head several more times before moving on to the rest of the pleasure points. She tickled and pleased the underside of the bulbous head before licking the length of his shaft. She wondered how much Tozomat was enjoying her attention, she looked up to see Tozomat with his eyes closed and mouth clamped shut in obvious pleasure. She fondle his balls until her tongue reach just that, which she then licked and sucked on both of the small orbs softly. She took care as to not damage the product, though she swiped her tongue around the balls skillfully enough to elicit a reaction form Tozomat's generally expressionless face.

Deciding it was time for the main course, Janr licked up to the top of the shaft, to the sensitive head and wrapped her ocean blue lips around it. She glanced up as Tozomat placed a hand on her head, stroking her hair and holding on firmly. She would have giggled if her lips were not preoccupied. Soon, Janr moved her lips up and down the shaft, sucking on the sensitive head. She manipulated her tongue, licking the top of the head, as she sucked on Tozomat's shaft. Every tens of seconds, Janr went further on Tozomat's shaft. Also, the further she went down on his cock, the tighter Tozomat's grip on her head was. She moaned lustfully as she moved her head up and down on the demon's cock.

Eventually, Janr was about half an inch away from Tozomat's base. She hesitated on that last bit, as it proved tough for Janr to swallow the man's entire member. Tozomat, however, could not wait that much longer. His grip tightened slightly and he pushed Janr's head down to the base of his shaft. While she was surprised at first, she allowed her head to be used by Tozomat's hand for his dick's pleasure. He did just that as the demon pulled her head back up to his cock's head and all the way back down to his crotch's base.

While he had control over Janr's lips, he did not have control over her cool tongue. Janr licked everywhere she could on Tozomat's shaft, as she adjusted to Tozomat's pace. She even placed one of her hands at his balls and began to fondle them softly but pleasurably. With all this stimulation, it wasn't long for him to burst.

Ropes of his sticky, white seed coated the insides of her mouth. Janr immediately pulled his shaft out of her mouth and stroked it off until he had completely spent himself on her face. At least half of his spunk was inside of Janr's mouth and the rest on the Jotun girl's face. She received his seed willingly, swallowing what was inside in her mouth and licking off what she could reach with her tongue.

Janr could honestly say that she liked the tase of his semen. It was warm, musky, slightly salty, and an odd smell that she couldn't get enough of. She brought one of her hands up to clean off her face, and the other continued to tease her clitoris, which she had begun doing somewhere in the middle of the blowjob. In fact, she had already come twice. Janr noticed that she was one who came climaxed quite easily and often, especially to Tozomat. She had not came nearly as much with her previous partners.

"Ah, perhaps I should return the favor? Miss Janr?" Said Tozomat with a dignified face that impressed Janr.

While she very much wanted to receive the attention of Tozomat's tongue and fingers down at her wet snatch, she also wanted a big hard cock in her pussy, and she wanted the latter even more than the former. Her own fingers and Tozomat's as well were too small to satisfy her. She eyed Tozomat's amazingly still hard dick and knew it was more than enough to fill her up. "I-I'm impressed at a demon of Lust's fortitude. Surely you have had many partners before?"

"Ahah... Well, to be honest, this will be my first time." Tozomat said with complete honesty. While it was true it was his first time, a demon of Lust, of any kind, has a sort of sexual instinct within them that will tell them what to do. "Don't worry though, allow me to be confident enough that I will prove to be quite satisfying for your exquisite tastes." Tozomat romantically stroked Janr's blushing face as he pushed her into a comfortable position that would allow both parties to adjust and enjoy intercourse easily.

"Your first time? Really?" Janr was slightly bewildered at the thought. In fact, she thought it was completely impossible for a demon of any Sin, and especially Lust, to stay a virgin for a prolonged period of time. Not that she minded, in actuality, she thought it was quite special for her to be taking the virginity of Tozomat. "Well, just do what comes natural, I've already came twice to you, and I'm sure you can get me to cum more..." Her words trailed off as she blushed again and gasped as Tozomat took action.

Tozomat already had his cock aligned with Janr's wet folds, which he lubricated his shaft with beforehand. He teased the entrance with his shaft's head several times, prodding the clitoris and rubbing the labia. Yet teasing would not satisfy Tozomat, and his member wanted to climax once more. He inserted the head slowly, but of course even that wouldn't be enough for both the demon and the Jotun. Janr's pussy practically inhaled Tozomat's shaft as he immediately went for full penetration. With the gates open, Tozomat wasted no time in ravishing Janr.

Janr squealed cutely as she felt herself getting filled up completely from the inside. The invader pried open her walls and had its way with the inside of her vagina. She reflexively clamped down on the shaft with her wet walls, squeezing it tightly. She could even feel the throbbing veins from inside the member, as it ribbed its way through towards the back of her pussy with each hard thrust.

Tozomat had no trouble in keeping up with his swift pelvic thrusts, due to his stamina greatly increasing during his training. A resistance to extreme pain was not the only thing shadow manipulation gave you, but extreme flexibility and agility. Tozomat could safely reach out and grab Janr's breasts without fear of losing his pace. He continued to pound his dick in and out of Janr's blue nether lips as he fondled her breasts.

Janr immediately came again, her juices coating around Tozomat's crotch, as she felt Tozomat's hands on her breasts and nipples. He playfully pinched, pulled, and rolled the hard pods in his fingers and he continued to competently stab into the Jotun's wet, blue pussy. Janr wrapped her legs around Tozomat, encircling him and pulling him closer to her body.

With just enough room, Tozomat continued to pound away into Janr's folds, piercing the entrance to her womb each time. Janr moaned every time the head or more of Tozomat's cock entered her pushed away the tight walls and entered her womb.

After only a couple minutes of sex, Janr had climaxed again. She would have moaned loudly, but she muffled her voice by kissing Tozomat with pure, unrestrained lust. How much longer can he last? She wondered. Her question was answered when she ended the kiss and stared into Tozomat's eyes.

It was while their gaze was locked that Tozomat then did climax for a second time into Janr's snatch. The Jotun's juices intermixed with Tozomat's seed, mixing what she imagined to be a nice concoction. The two held their position for a while longer as Tozomat continued to spend all of his white seed into Janr's pussy. It was when his panting died down that he then left the tight walls that he had come to grown attached to.

The two relished the afterglow as they both lay down on the bed, mixing with the blankets and eventually falling asleep.

-

My confession... My victory... My first... That was undoubtedly the three most important and positive events of my life, yet it doesn't mean anything more. Mother? I never found the man with the star shaped scar. Perhaps you may find it in your hear to forgive me for killing you, because I will not... After all, I'm a weak executioner.

All these thoughts raced through Tozomat as his life almost literally flashed before his eyes. He was most assuredly not going to live very much longer, not even possible healing magic from the Lord's... Grimoire may help.

How regrettable, am I that useless?

'*Cough* May-ergh... May I ask for some words with my Lord? To say good bye and a-among other things..." Now was not the time to refuse to speak, Tozomat told himself. He said this to Archibald, whom had just dealt the ending blow to their duel.

"Hrm... Very well, your were at least gracious enough to allow Veronica her last words to say goodbye, even if it was not for very long." Archibald surprisingly gave a merciful reply, it did not match his previous vengeful demeanor. "Ah, thank you. You fought marvelously, as did Veronica of Greed." Archibald nodded motioned for a hesitant Lord of Lust to come down and speak to Tozomat. It was only when Tozomat weakly gestured as well that The Lord of Lust came.

The young Lord of Lust seemed sorrowful at the sight of the downed Tozomat and kneeled down to speak to the lesser demon. Tozomat spoke first, "Ah my honorable L-Lord... Permission to speak freely?"

"Of course." Without hesitance, the young Lord of Lust revoked the previous Lord's decree that Tozomat spoke too much and should talk less.

"A-*cough*... Thank you." Tozomat then pulled off the pendant from around his neck and balled it up, before handing it off to the Lord of Lust. The Lord of Lust accepted it quizzically, "Ah, th-that is my mother's pendant. Please grant my request when I ask you to take it. Also, please find a demon with a star shaped scar... And kill him, torture him, do whatever you want... But please bring him to justice." Tozomat coughed up more blood, as he was rendered unable to speak and breathe due to his esophagus being clogged up.

Janr? What did you do when we parted?

Tozomat closed his eyes and thus, the Romance of Lust was no more.

"..." The young Lord of Lust was at a loss for words, as he did not no a good way to react to the depressing situation. What he did know, was that there was a hostile enemy next to him, and he would undoubtedly do battle. "You will be my opponent, it seems."

"Apparently so, Lord Rainer of Lust. Let us finish this quickly, as I'm sure we both want to bury our friends and only one of us will be able to do it." Said Archibald with a grimace.

The Lord of Lust, Rainer had pangs of revenge swirling within him. He had barely known the taciturn and reticent Tozomat. He had only known that he was the most dedicated of all of the pillar members, working nonstop as if to relinquish himself of any permanent sins. Rainer told himself he would surely find the one with the star shaped scar and exact Tozomat's last request, but now, he had to fight off Tozomat's killer.

"Ohohoh... I am so looking forward to testing myself with this damnable magic."