The Lost Lord Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Age was now in full possession of Nerissa Restia Astarotte, Daughter of Pride, Fiancée to the Lord of Lust, and the seventy-third wielder of Old Age.

-

"A dead body? Oh my. IF memory serves correctly, this is that fallen angel opponent from the Parish. Little Rouge, you certainly did a number on her!" The Sadism of Lust, Teras, strode over to a mutilated corpse lying on the ground.

Teras was about to simply walk by and ignore the corpse, but something caught her eye, an unstrung bow fastened to the fallen angel's back. She lifted her left arm and twisted it around, causing the strange bow to slip out from under the corpse and float to her hand.

"This... Little Rouge, you could not have not noticed this, could you? Oh well, all mine!" Teras opened up a small black circle that appeared out of nowhere in air. She used this black circle as a sort of pocket to put her extra belongings when she needed. Normally, she used this pocket to store her favorite types of tea leaves, yet she forgot to store any before this sudden trip into Hell.

Teras slipped the unstrung bow into the black circle and it disappeared into thin air. The weapon she pilfered from the corpse was a notable bow wielded by a group of pagan gods that was eliminated long ago in the Pagan Wars. The bow of the God of the Sun, Music, and Plagues: Apollo's Bow.

-

"Really... You did WHAT?"

"I put the supposed Lord of Lust into a death match with nine of his allies against ten of my chosen. You not get that the first time?"

"I BLOODY GET THAT! What in... Just what the fuck were you thinking, Belphegor?"

"I want to know if this supposed Lord of Lust is a decent one... Though I admit, I did screw up the competition. I didn't mean to send them to Gluttony's Punishment... Meant to send them to Lust's Punishment. Oh well!"

"I just... I don't even... I hate my job."

"Hey now! You love it and you know it. Now shut up, I want to read my book."

"You are taking full responsibility of the repercussions I hope... This may potentially, no it WILL damage future relationships with the Lord of Lust, either this Rainer or Arazra. There is no way we will not be fighting a war in the near future."

"Yes yes. Now shut up! Ha ha, Satchel... Bucky, why are you so funny?"