The Lost Lord Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

Rainer scratched his head, 'I don't understand? What circumstances?'

'...The [World] is in Arazra's possession. I cannot leave his side until I find a way to take it back. I am speaking to you now to give you some information. I originally gave you the [Emperor] for this purpose.'

Because the two were not speaking face to face, Rainer could not divine Zazie's true intentions from her facial expression, like if she was lying or not.

Zazie continued, '...Your friend, the witch, has been captured by Arazra's forces. They are under the impression she is some secret trump card you brought with you from the human world.'

Rainer stayed calm, though he couldn't help but twist his face into a snarl, 'I am not letting anyone die for this shit. I was brought into this cyclone of demonic politics because of some douchebag thinks his dad didn't love him enough and got mad. Tell me where Lauren is!'

'...That I will and agree with. Your friend is located in the tenth district's main encampment; she is bound to a magical Yew Spirit. It'll defend itself from anyone and attack anyone trying to free the witch. The Yew Spirit looks like a massive tree, I am sure you can tell what it looks like... If I may ask something, has the [Emperor] been of assistance?'

'Hm? Yea, it helped me cast magic that for some reason won't agree with me. Even though I'm supposed to be some sort of all powerful demon lord, I can barely cast any magic, the card helped with that.'

'...That is good. Very well then, I wish you the utmost of good luck and fortune.'

And with that, the presence in Rainer's head disappeared.

"Maaaaan, there are way too many people that can talk in my head. Still, I need to go rescue someone?" Rainer moved his head towards Asmodea, who was still regenerating. "I don't want you people to have me rely on you anymore. I'm sure as heck doing this myself. This [Emperor] ought to help me."

Rainer pumped his fist in determination. He had been in many do or die situations, with the majority of them coming to him since his revelation. Rainer wasn't afraid of dying, though he wished he were. He wished he didn't get this thrill form being in a perilous situation.

Well, why not indulge just this once?

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers