The Lost Lord Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

Rainer wore his strange armor he put on before, sans mask. Lauren had to pin him chokehold and take away the mask by force. Her complain was that it was too corny. She finally managed to convince Rainer to give up the mask with, "If you wear that mask... I can't see your handsome face?" Rainer knew Lauren was seducing him at that point, but it worked. Perhaps Lauren learnt some seduction techniques from Asmodea from before?

Either way, the amorphous leathery armor worked wonders in comfort and protection. Yet armor meant nothing to the [World]'s power.

"Yea, I guess it's kind of funny. Mind if I ask a question?" Rainer asked curtly to his destined foe.

"I see no reason not to answer, ask away."

"If you always could use the [World], why didn't you use it before? You didn't even need to leave behind a portion of your troops to hold them back."

"I've spent my life getting to this point, it would be a waste to end it so easily. I need to enjoy the fight at least a little bit. Don't worry, I won't use the [World] too quickly in our fight."

"But you'll still use it? I suppose I should be thankful for that small amount of courtesy."

"Yes... You should."

And so the two potential Rulers of Sin bared their fangs at each other.

Note: I'm such a tease, aren't i?

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers