The Lost Martian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could taste the iron at the back of her throat, her nose is broken. The pain rippled through her body and she could taste the blood trickle down to her lips from her nose. She opened her eyes and saw the third man who entered the room walk up to her, his hands huge and clutched both her arms and threw her against the wall to where a second ago Anahita was crouching.

He took out his pistol and aimed it at her, his finger on the trigger, she looked up into his eyes. She could see hate, confusion, and frustration all boiled up.

"Mercy" she shouted, her eyes locked with the man towering over her. The rich blue orbs which are her eyes stab into the man's gaze, more confusion poured into Edward, they were beautiful... and rich... who is she?

He looked her down, she wasn't wearing much, a robe, torn sandals, and her hair were tied in a knot. He started to pat her down, keeping an eye on her hands which remained covering her face. He felt the outlines of her figure, she had the perfect body. What was he doing thinking of her like this? She is an enemy combatant.

He returned standing over her and noted her blonde hair, it reminded him of the desert, the golden lock one of his men found, this could be her, not much blonde haired girls in the desert to begin with. His crossed left arm across his chest and his right rubbed the scar behind his ears.

"Michael!" He shouted out, and within a few seconds the man was through the door, he looked at the 4 men then noticed the girl crouched down below Edward.

"Yes, sir?"

"Patch her up and take a picture then send it to OpCom, we're breaking radio silence, try to get us an ex-fil team to pick us up."