The Lost Pup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted I fall onto the Cowboy below me. Collapsing in a boneless sweaty heap. Leaking from my moist well worn hole. I let out a sigh as Rick pulls out. I look into the cowboys eyes and melt. I give him a little kiss on his chin and bite his nose. "Thank you Daddy."

"You were a Good boy, now get up so Daddy can stretch."

my legs feel like rubber as I try to stand. Rick goes to the truck and grabs a cigarette and lights it. "get over here pup. Clean me off. I hurry over to him to obey hid orders. I drop to me knees and lick his shaft clean, getting every drop of his sperm from between his thighs and his scrotum.

After Rick is clean he grabs my collar and forces me over the picnic table. He gets behind me and starts licking my poor swollen, destroyed hole. I hear his greedy slurping sounds as he sucks out the sperm left in me. I moan in agony and bliss as his tongue soothes my battered entrance. While I am being taken care of, my Cowboy comes over to me without a word. I know my job. I clean him off too. When Rick is done cleaning me out he moves over to the cowboy gives him a big kiss feeding him the snowball of their mixed seed.

"This was the best birthday ever Dad."

"I love you son."

*****

Thank you for reading the first chapter in the story of "the pup". It is part fiction, part fantasy. (relax, I know. It's a joke.) I hope you enjoyed it.

BRP

12