The Lost Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers

"Let's check the results." Karen added, "I bet with Carrie's finish we qualified for the championships."

So from there the girls walked over to where the scores were posted with similar attention from the many onlookers. Perhaps even more as everyone took on the now wet naked blonde.

"Aren't you cold?" a woman in a sweat shirt asked Carrie as she approached the board.

"Not really. I just finished the race so I'm still pretty warm." Carrie answered.

"Why are you naked anyway?" another woman asked.

"Oh it's a long story. We lost one of our uniforms and they said this was ok so here I am."

"Aren't you embarrassed? I'd die if I was seen naked." yet another woman asked.

"Well you don't have as nice a figure as she does." one of her friends said.

"I may have to take up biking if that's the results." she added.

It was like an interview as people asked Carrie questions. The weird thing was that almost all the questions were coming from women as the men seemed satisfied just to stare.

"Carrie, Carrie. Look at this." Lisa yelled freeing Carrie from the endless rounds of questions.

It was quite crowded around the wall where the results were posted so you had to practically push your way through to see the results. Carrie being a little more exposed and vulnerable was being a little more careful than Lisa who all but pulled her through the mass of people. Carrie couldn't help but hear some of the less than complimentary comments that some of the competitors were saying as she moved closer to the board.

"Here, here, look at that we finished 6th out of 45 teams with you coming 3rd overall. That's incredible. That's the best we've ever done!" Lisa yelled giving Carrie another naked hug, not even caring that Carrie was still dripping wet.

And just as Lisa was hugging Carrie, Carrie let out a little yelp as she felt someone grab her on her firm butt cheek. She looked around but there were so many people it was impossible to tell who had done it.

"Isn't that great? We get a ribbon and you get a trophy!"

"Oh My God, that's fantastic." Carrie thought not realizing that that meant she had to go up on stage and accept it.

Again she felt hands on her butt, this time Karen's as she gave Carrie another hug.

Thrilled at their results the girls all congratulated one another and especially Carrie with her top three finish.

"You have to ride naked all the time now." Karen added feeling Carrie up a little in the process.

"I will if you will." Carrie answered almost as a dare.

"How's your butt? Sue asked quietly, knowing that Carrie's exposure was in a way all her fault. Had she not forgotten her uniform she would not have had to shame Carrie into giving up hers.

"It's a little tender on the inside of my legs but nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

"I can't imagine having those tender parts on that hard seat for that long." Sue added.

The girls were still thirsty and headed back to the refreshment stand. As Carrie waited in line a woman asked the group if Carrie needed a wind breaker or something to put on. Carrie being a little distant from the woman didn't hear the offer but Karen fearing an end to her fun with Carrie answered on Carries behalf.

"No thanks. She's really hot and a friend is bringing our stuff shortly." she lied, "But thanks for the offer."

Carrie never heard the dialog otherwise would probably have answered a little differently.

This time Carrie dodged taking a shower and joined the team for a celebratory water bottle toast to their success.

They headed back hearing the beginning of the awards ceremony. Carrie had somehow all but forgotten about her nude state until she heard them announce her name for her third place finish.

"You have to get your trophy." Karen and Lisa yelled.

"OMG, I can't go up there like this." Carrie replied.

"Sure you can. You deserve the trophy."

"But..." Carrie yelled as her teammates all but dragged her to the found of the crowd.

"I can't go up there. I'm naked."

"Let them look. Maybe you'll get some more people to take up bike racing."

Carrie was proud that she had done so well, especially with her short time in the sport so far but... holy cow, she didn't have a stitch on. It had started to cool off by now but Carrie didn't feel it at all. She just turned beat red as Karen slapped her on the butt to go up and get her trophy. The shock made Carrie jump and all but leap forward and by then there was no turning back.

"There she is. Ah... and what a sight she is!" the announcer said as his voice fell off in astonishment.

Apparently he had not seen the naked competitor or at least didn't expect her to come up to get her trophy bare assed naked. Cameras flashed as Carrie quickly accepted her trophy and a peck on the cheek from a confused commissioner who didn't' seem to know what to do when presented by a nude woman.

Carrie quickly scampered off but before she could get back to her teammates got cornered by a female reporter.

"Carrie, Carrie. I'm from Star News. Can I ask you a few questions?"

Carrie tried to sneak off but Karen intercepted her and ran up, "Sure. Please do."

"Carrie, congratulations on your third place finish." the reporter asked, "But first I have to ask the obvious. What happened to your clothes? I understand you did the whole race naked."

"Well, it started when we forgot one of our uniforms." Carrie answered.

By then Karen, Lisa and Sue had all joined the naked Carrie.

"The judges said she couldn't race if she wasn't in uniform but then said she could ride naked." Karen added finishing Carrie's explanation.,"Isn't she great!?"

"That's amazing." the reported added. As the girls all huddled around Carrie, arms draped over Carrie's shoulder with Karen's around her waist a small crowd gathered to take in the erotic interview.

"Weren't you embarrassed? I mean you have an incredible figure but I can't imagine riding naked."

"It was terrifying at first but then as the race got underway you kind of focus on the race." Carrie added.

"Where are your cloths now?" the reporter asked as her eye wandered over Carrie's bare body.

"They're back at the starting line I think... I hope!" Carrie said as she jumped slightly as Karen grabbed and squeezed Carrie's bare butt in mid sentence.

"Aren't you cold out here dressed like that, er um, not dressed, I mean." the reported asked getting a little distracted by the sight in front of her.

"No, it's been such a wild day. It's actually a little exhilarating." Carrie said, loosing her embarrassment a bit as a couple of people yelled her name.

"Love your race uniform." someone yelled out causing Carrie to break a smile.

"Well, it sounds like your uniform is a hit. I think the guys hope you wear it at the next race again." the reported added.

"Lets' get a picture of the hottest race team on the circuit." the woman from Star News said.

"You can't print a picture of me in your newspaper. Not like this." Carrie said, embarrassed once again.

"Sure we can. We just have to put some bars over your naughty bits."

And before Carrie could object the reporter rattled off several pictures with all of the South Team surrounding their bare friend.

Just after the photos taken, Lisa headed off to catch a ride back to the starting area to pick up their car, leaving Carrie to spend the next half hour milling around in her summer uniform as Karen had put it. Carrie was starting to feel the chill but the constant attention was keeping her warm from the inside. When Lisa finally arrived back Carrie immediately looked for her clothes but none were found.

"OK, the show is over. What did you to with my cloths?" she pleaded as the others loaded their bikes.

"Oh come on Carrie, this has been such a wild time, let's not have it end." Karen replied.

"Well, remember when you first took your warm ups off. Well, we put them down by the rest of our stuff but when I got back they were gone." Lisa explained.

"You got to be kidding!"

"Actually no."

"OK, who's going to lend me their warm-ups?"

"Bet you can't ride back naked?" Karen said with a challenging voice.

"But it's starting to get cold."

"Don't worry, we'll turn up the heater." Lisa assured her naked teammate.

"Just get in Carrie. We can straighten this out on the way." Sue added.

With that Carrie jumped in the back seat with Karen for the 4 hour trip back to their school, never getting her cloths back until they stopped for dinner in a small town near their school. Even then the girls threatened to have Carrie dine in the buff only relenting when Carrie refused to leave the car.

The adventure changed Carrie forever. She developed a new found confidence in herself as a result of the experience becoming a frequent visitor to the nearby clothing optional beach and developing the most exotic perfect tan which her teammates encouraging her to show off at every opportunity. The girls pulled numerous pranks on Carrie after that. Twice taking her clothes from her locker when she forget to lock it, each time forcing her to sneak back to her dorm in just a towel, and often taking all her stuff when she showered in the dorm.

The End

Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers