The Lost World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

Aureal walked over to her limb and picked it up. She put it next to the severed nub on the right side of her body and willed the shadows to reattach. She was milliseconds away from failing to sever her arm with Shadow Manipulation. She actually would have failed if she had not already an extensive knowledge on angelic weaponry.

SKEEEER!

A loud screech rattle Aureal's ears. She spun around to see an explosion of black fire and white lightning. Their simultaneous show of great power shook the ground and opened up a great hole in the white barrier that quickly went back to normal. The Angel Safe was a lot less stable now that one of the pylons was destroyed.

"Master... Please stay safe. Please don't perish against Ramiel." There was no place for her in a battle between Archbeings, so all she could do was offer Rainer her safe wishes and hope for his victory.

-

At the same time Aureal was rushing towards the first pylon, the two leaders of the Harpies and Yuki-Onna were making their move. And not very cordially towards one another you should know.

"Just so you know, Torpor'll slice you up if you get in my way." The Harpy leader, Iris, once again referred to her beloved weapon in third person while speaking to the High Priestess beside her. She ran with her cleaving sword, Torpor, at her waist while her wings slid through the air behind her.

Katiyana dipped her head as she literally slid along the floor next to Iris. "And I shall not hesitate to encase you ice should you get in my way."

"Do you know the requirements for dismantling an anti-demon barrier like this?" Iris already knew that one needed to destroy the pylons holding the barrier up, but she needed to know if Katiyana also knew.

"Of course, it seems that the Devotion of Lust is already headed for one of the corners and I have instructed Nieve and Risoi to head for the southern corner."

Iris snorted uncouthly. "I don't believe you have the authority to order around Risoi. Humph, either way, I will head for the eastern corner... Unless you require help."

"An undignified woman like you will hardly be of any help. It seems that whoever destroys their pylon first will be the winner?" Upon creating an impromptu contest, Katiyana slid off towards the western corner of the manor where one of the four pylons lay.

"That bitch... YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE JUMP ON ME!" And so Iris jumped into the air and took flight.

-

While Risoi and Nieve were not weak, they both freely admit that they are not the most powerful beings in the Land of Lust.

Of course no matter how many years they lived they would never be as powerful as the Lord of Lust himself, but they could still reach the height of the Pillar of Lust. It was expected that a district leader would be a capable combatant in a battle, no matter where their skills lie.

Risoi was once one of the Three Furies, leaders of the Harpy forces, so her skills were there. Nieve was once a Priestess of her fellow Yuki-Onna, so her ice creation was considered top notch among her people.

Even so, neither of them had very much experience in seriously fighting against foes of a high level. This was the perfect opportunity to practice.

Mainly because of the discord between Iris and Katiyana, the Harpies and Yuki-Onna did not get along well together; they certainly did not fight together.

Perhaps there was a first time for everything...

Risoi ran alongside Nieve as they raced towards the southern corner of the mansion where one of the pylons responsible in keeping the Angel Safe up lay. There was most likely, no undoubtedly a guard posted. There was also no doubt that this guard was rather powerful, powerful enough to be selected for a group of angels infiltrating the Land of Lust.

"Erm, where do your skills in battle lie? It would be best for the both of us to have an understanding of each other if we are to team up against a strong foe." Risoi spoke rather uncomfortably to the literally cold woman beside her.

Nieve blinked blankly. Her stare towards Risoi could be described as nothing more than expressionless with a hint of inquisitiveness. "I like... Ice."

"Eh, what? I understand that your people govern the properties anything cold, but could you elaborate?"

Nieve blushed faintly, which was a dramatic change from her cold expression. "I like... Creating ice."

"Wha- Why are you acting so shy all of a sudden?"

"I love ice."

"And that's grounds for acting like a woman who has found their first love?" Unable to understand the reason behind Nieve's sudden emotional change, Risoi forced out that complaint.

Nieve tilted her said as if to say, "It isn't?"

"Don't tell me you've pulled a Pygmalion and created an ice sculpture of a man or something?!" Is what Risoi would have said if a pulse of white energy had not interrupted her next to her ears.

Her wings halted her movements and flapped strongly, pulling her into the air, dodging the pulse. Nieve waved a hand in front of her, creating a thick shield of ice that diverted the excess energy in other directions.

Facing forward down the room they were in, a gloomy library, they sat multiple balls of light acting like a bunch of air mines. The sole live presence in the grand library was a figure wearing light cloth. He had a splendid set of white wings and an expensive looking halo hovering above his head, he was without a doubt an angel.

A concentrated grouping of the light spheres hovered around a crystalline diamond structure in the very back of the library.

"That must be the pylon, let's get to battle."

Nieve nodded confirmatively, though she kept an eye on the angel in the room.

He was crouched upon a dimly lit chandelier that only added to the gloomy atmosphere. Though the multiple light spheres lit up the room like a sort celebration hall.

"Your names? Ah, it would be rude to not give mine, call me Aluphon." The angel named Aluphon spoke with a surprisingly generic angelic grace as he stood up while balancing on the chandelier easily.

"Risoi, the seventh district leader." As the Harpy introduced herself, she carefully observed the position of the various light spheres, creating a crude mental map.

"..."

"Oi, ice girl, at least introduce yourself."

Nieve's eyes glanced towards Risoi for only a single glance before returning to their foe. She was already making preparations to fight. Gradually, she was lowering the overall temperature of the room slowly enough for neither the angel nor harpy to notice. Even so, she probably wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

"It doesn't matter about names, but we are opponents so I would at least like to know the name of the person who I kill or may kill me."

"...Ice?" A roughly unintelligible mumble came from Nieve as invisible tethers of energy lowered the temperature of the room.

"What about ice? Would that happen to be your name?"

Nieve turned slightly red. "If only. No... Do you like ice?"

"I suppose I do not dislike it." Aluphon didn't care if he had a conversation, it only meant more time wasted for the enemy.

"Then please become a beautiful statue." Nieve said something rather scary as she walked forward. The ice woman completely ignored the light spheres closest to her that gravitated towards her position.

Unable to discern her intentions, Risoi flew down to her side and demolished the light spheres the circled her ally. Risoi used a popular but hard to use magic among the harpies known as Feather Edge. As it alluded to, the feathers belonging to her wings sharpened into razor fine edges. Also, with a sensation similar to plucking out a rooted strand of hair but on a more intensified level, she could shoot out some of her feathers and puncture her enemies.

Risoi shot a single feather to three orbs moving on Nieve's right side while slashing her right wing down on three more on Nieve's left side. However, once she did that, each of the sphere detonated into a blinding flash of light that threatened to sear the skin, if they were demons.

"I don't recommend that. It would be best to simply stay away from this room. I doubt any humanoid, or demon for that matter excluding Archdemons, would be able to survive this little minefield."

While the explosion jostled around Risoi, she immediately regained stability with her powerful wings. Nieve had resisted the force of the explosion by connecting herself to the floor with a sheet of ice covering her legs. Looking back on it, it was a stupid move because if her limbs weren't strong enough, they would have been ripped from the seams.

"Risoi." Nieve uttered the Harpy's name calmly.

"What do you... Hah, this hurts. What do you need?" Grunting in pain from the light burns of the explosions, Risoi asked her comrade what she wanted. Hopefully it was a strategy of some sorts that evaded or nullified the multiple light sphere bombs.

"Kill him... He doesn't want to be beautiful ice." Nieve spoke with a melancholic voice that would perfectly suit the recipient of a great tragedy.

"Is ice that impor- No, I'm sorry! I'll try to kill him now, but you better do something about those spheres!" Right after Nieve shot an intense glare at Risoi, she immediately capitulated towards her strange fetish for ice. As expected of a denizen of the Land of Lust, even if they are not a true demon.

Aluphon stared strangely at the winged and icy duo. They were up to something, but what? If there was a single bad move anyone could do, it was underestimate an opponent. Even though he sensed that both of his foes had at least half of his power, together they could prove to be powerful opponents.

Actually, he was rather scared now. He shivered from a strange sense of fright... No, the room had a dramatically lower temperature than it did before these two entered it. How could he have missed it? One of his foes was one of the Yuki-Onna, absolute rulers of the cold.

Aluphon pointed two fingers at two different spheres in the very edge of the room and flicked them at the humanoids as if wielding an invisible whip. The spheres moved as he wished and shot out towards the Yuki-Onna.

Two feathers sharper than torture knives hit both spheres, causing them to explode before they got even five meters close. Gritting his teeth, he aimed all ten of his fingers at ten different spheres and shot them towards Nieve, only the five closest to him did so. The other five... Were turned into frozen balls of glowing light.

With Nieve as the epicenter, she gradually turned every sphere of light into an ice ball. She froze the particles of water in the air into perfect orbs around each sphere of light, rendering them useless as each ice ball fell to the ground with a dull thud.

"You froze them!?" The angel tried lifting the ice into the air, but only managed to make them levitate. Each of the glowing balls of ice floated in the air like a beautiful set of lights combining angelic light and crafted ice.

In a state of shock, Aluphon found himself riddled with two sharp feathers pinning his feet to the ground. He saw the Harpy running towards him with her wings outstretched.

"Gah! If its come to this!" Aluphon reached into his garb with one of his hands and touched an object that transformed him into a beam of light and sending him racing towards the sky. If he were seconds late, he would have died from two great slashing wounds on his chest since he was not wearing his normal armor.

"He escaped, coward. Nieve, that was really impressive, I can't believe you froze every single sphere of light in the room!" Risoi turned to Nieve who had collapsed onto her knees with a look of admiration on her face. "NIEVE?!"

Risoi rushed over to the pale woman and grabbed her before she fell to the ground. She was worried since it looked like the Yuki-Onna had collapsed from severe exhaustion.

"It is..." Nieve stared upwards at the glowing balls of ice hovering at various heights. Even though the angel was gone, they magic keeping them in the air was perpetuated by a strange force that was completely invisible.

"What's wrong? Don't worry, the angel's gone!" Though once Risoi saw that her fellow district leader was in no immediate danger, she instantly became relieved and looked in the direction that her ally was looking at.

"Beautiful..." Never had Nieve seen a more beautiful arrangement of ice.

"Yea, it is... Ah, you're sleeping? Jeez, and in such a tense situation, don't worry, you deserve a rest after using up such a great quantity of magical power."

Risoi laid Nieve down on a cushioned bench were demons would normally sit while reading. "Yuki-Onna aren't really all that bad in a fight, hmm?"

A good minute later, she shattered the pylon upon which the sound of a massive explosion occurred. Fearful that she may have caused the explosion somehow, Risoi swung her head in the direction of the explosion only to see a culmination of great power in the guise of black fire and white lightning. She could only stare in awe as she literally bathed in the resulting shockwave of immense power. Such a gathering of power could only mean one thing:

There was truly a battle of Archbeings going on.

-

Meanwhile, in a completely different realm...

"Oh my, you have such an interesting taste!" A certain passionate white demoness said this as she stood upwards.

Though it was expected that a demon like her would be a beautiful woman, she went above and beyond that description. She had mature sense of beauty that one could most definitely call a sultry and sexy demon. Not only that, she was revered as one of the seven most powerful demons in existence.

Her name is Ifrit, and she is the Princess of Pride.

Right now she was 'tasting' one of her numerous bedtime partners that she chose generally at random or with another strange method that she declined to reveal. Roughly half her nights had one of these partners and they could be either men or women.

She licked up the precum seeping from her current partner's hard and reddened prick. Her soft fingers were restricting the demon's orgasm around his balls, though he denied the woman the pained whispers she desired. She didn't care, she had her ways.

"Since you seem so strong and filling, I don't think I'll allow you to cum until I do so. Say... five times?" Ifrit wrapped her fingers around the sack holding his little factories and created a small magical ring.

There wasn't much purpose to the ring other than to act as a solid constricting object. It would be impossible for the male demon to climax now without Ifrit or someone of equal power to her to remove the ring. He was rather worried...

Ifrit was not a demon of Lust, so she did not think or act upon her lust as often as one of those sorts of demons, but she still had a libido of sorts. She also didn't mind admitting it, but she loved having sex much more often than the average non-Lust demon.

"Oh Teras, you lovely minx for teaching me this trick." One of Ifrit's good friends was Teras, the Sadism of Lust. Considering her title, Teras was obviously the one to introduce Ifrit to the joys dominant play.

Of course her pride didn't allow for Ifrit to be on the submissive side, she was often 'coaxed' into playing that side by Teras and she actually quite enjoyed it, not that she would ever admit it.

This wasn't one of those times however.

Ifrit took her white fingernails and tickled the underside of the demon's sack, who grit his teeth in reaction. Rather amused by the reaction, Ifrit continued what she considered innocuous torture. She would eventually let him come... Would she?

The sexy demoness simply chuckled huskily and attacked the instrument orally. She engulfed the head with her plush lips and sucked on it like a delicious piece of candy. From the slit at the tip, a steady stream of the demon's semen came out. She instantly sucked up any of the salty liquid like a vacuum. She relished in the pained sounds of the demon as she sucked an orgasmic pressure onto his shaft. However, the magic ring she applied refused to give him the release he needed.

"Oh my, we can't have you dying on me... I suppose I'll begin my pleasure now. You're quite lucky, to be given the grace of attending me at night. Perform admirably and the ring shall disappear."

The demon grunted with an agonized expression. He had no choice, as there was no disobeying a Ruler of Sin. He had hoped that it would be a much more enjoyable and rewarding experience, how misguided his thoughts were.

Ifrit mounted herself in the male demon's chiseled body. She especially loved making strong looking men crumble under her whims. A being with her level of pride would settle for nothing less. Her flooding vagina had been anticipating this for a good while now.

She though the red color and tiny movements the demon's cock took was rather cute, though there was no point dwelling any more. Ifrit took one more look at the demon's pained expression with great delight before slamming her body down on his crotch.

Almost immediately Ifrit came for the first of her promised five times. The distorted expression of pleasure and agonizing pain of holding in his orgasm on the male demon's face instantly gave Ifrit an orgasm. She gushed a copious amount of her juices as she bounced her wanton body down.

"Oh... My, you want to cum? L-Like I said, make me do so five... No, f-four times now!" Ifrit leaned back and allowed her breasts to bounce freely. Since she was a mother numerous times, she obviously had motherly large breasts.

Hoping to take advantage of being force to make her cum four more times, the male demon reached up and groped her large tits clumsily. He was delirious with painful pleasure that wouldn't let him make precise movements.

"Ahah! You are lucky I'm so s-sens-! Fuck yes! So sensitive..." Even Ifrit was barely able to make full sentences. "Thr-Three more timesssss!"

The white demoness' white wings fluttered around behind her back before lying limply on the bedding below them. Her tail did the same, though it traveled under their bodies where it teased Ifrit's rear entrance.

"Oh my! You're quite enthusiastic! Do you like pleasing your princess? Do you like making her cum when you cannot?" Ifrit was feeling multiple points of pleasure from her wet pussy, butt, tits, and even her clit which one of her fingers were now furiously rubbing. "You have two more times left! Oh yes, yes, yeeeesss!"

The demon grit his teeth, he would go insane if he couldn't release his pent up semen anytime soon. He lowered his hands and grabbed onto Ifrit's luscious butt, which elicited a sharp mewl of delight.

"Ho? Taking the initiat-IVEEE?" Ifrit's voice cracked as she felt a hard cock being pounding its way into her pussy as deep as it would allow. The rigid shaft speared its way just past her womb, threatening to impregnate her, if not for the magical ring around the demon's balls.

Ifrit somehow managed to utter orders to her tail over to the demon's sack, teasing the tense jewels inside. "HARDER! FUCKING HARDER! POUND ME IN DEEP AND MAKE YOUR PRINCESS CUM!" The sheer narcissism that Ifrit exuded from her every word just made her even hotter and hornier.

It was very lucky for the demon that did indeed cum quickly. However damaged his pride was, if he could just last several more seconds...

"Say how much you love serving the Princess of Pride! Say you love being my sex toy! Say you want me to deny you pleasure to an orgasm of the greatest heights!"

Well, the demon would if he wasn't already rendered mute by a previous punishment given to him. He slammed his ready to burst cock into Ifrit's steamy pot and as a double measure, thrust his tail as far as possible into her tight butt.

"OH YES!" With that solitary cry, Ifrit came for the fifth time on the demon's cock.

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers