The Lost World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

...but another part of me, a new part, a powerful part said "no".

You are a scientist and you're going to get answers.

And that was that.

I took a long meditation break. Very long. Two hours according to my chronometer, and then struck off in search of more answers. I wandered away from the big lake and followed tree-line for miles and miles, pausing to pluck more of those delicious fruits from yesterday. I gathered extra to store and kept going, finally finding a new body of water in the form of a small pond. Still sweaty and a bit itchy from stray hair I took the time to shed my single-suit again and dipped into the cold, clear refreshing water.

I almost shrieked when something brushed my leg, but the dense insulating wall of meditation preserved my self-control and I shot a hand down, splashing through the water to find a slippery thick wriggling creature.

Somehow, I gripped it just right, taking advantage of its gills to find purchase and managed to haul it from the water to the bank. It flopped and gasped around, eyes empty and glassy as it gazed at me. A fish!

Shrugging I picked up a rock and swiftly brained the thing. A small part of me felt a pang of guilt, hunted meat hadn't been a necessity in centuries, yet I would need protein to live. Until I found a source of something tofu-like on this planet, some sacrifices like this would have to be made.

I didn't know what to do in that moment, and whether it was due to my weakened state or simple straw-grasping I couldn't say, but I thanked the fish for giving its life to me. I took my kill back to camp and went about the messy, thankless task of cleaning it. A fire and a wonderful sizzling noise later and I sat down to my data collectors to analyze another day's readings about the planet.

But then I heard voices. Again I crept up the hill that overlooked the lake, a little more prepared for what I might see there and again fished out my universal translator.

"(gibberish) (gibberish) (gibberish) Huge (gibberish) (gibberish) yes."

"(gibberish) (gibberish) yes (gibberish)"

At least this was an actual conversation and not just moans. I finally crested the hill and found myself looking at two completely new individuals with some characteristics that were similar to the three from yesterday.

There was one male, a little shorter yet a bit more muscular than his predecessor. He wore a similar sort of loin-covering, a thick curve of his penis visible behind it. His hair was a deep, unnatural shade of blue that I had never seen in nature before and it was long enough to frame a pair of big, deep brown eyes. My eyes wandered up and down him, lingering really. I found myself wondering what these individuals did that resulted in such musculature, only very deliberate body-building would produce these kinds of results in humans, and even then it would not be so dramatic.

Speaking of body-building, something clicked for me with abrupt realization.

The fish from earlier! Never in my life had I been so fast, so able to act with reflex! I looked down at my own arm and gave a little flex. I was nothing like any of the specimens from this world I'd seen so far, but I did seem to have slightly more definition. Another memory struck me as well, the nasty bruise I'd gotten from my tumble down this hill yesterday; it was gone! I hadn't even thought to take medical technology to it. The changes to my body were becoming even more profound than swelling breasts or missing hairs, surely I wasn't becoming something else entirely?

And speaking of something else entirely, there was a female as well. Her hair was a long and glimmering orange color that sparkled in the evening sun, the swell of her hips and pronounced buttocks would have put the other two from yesterday to shame and her breasts were simply enormous, like a pair of pumpkins, surprisingly high and firm on her chest. I felt something looking at them; was it arousal? Jealousy? Some mixture of the two? Human emotions were meant to be blunt, simple things, yet here mine were getting all twisted up with each other. Surely our ancestors couldn't have functioned at all if they were this confused with themselves?

I shook the thoughts from my head and focused in the binoculars. The female was gazing at the male with her green eyes somehow looking soft, warm and friendly. They spoke on (mostly more gibberish with occasional guesses from the translator at other words) and then soon were stroking each other. It was not like the frenzied assault from yesterday, their hands were slow, sensual, like they were discovering each other's bodies for the first time or gently retracing well-known paths; either way there was thought behind it, tenderness.

Soon they leaned into one another and began to kiss. It too, started with that slow sensual quality, but as they feasted on one another's faces the tenderness left the act. There was hunger there, a need that began to border desperation that somehow I too felt even though I was just a passive observer who was only stroking her nipples a little.

VICE BE DAMNED! I slapped my nipple-tweaking hand and gritted my teeth. The behemoth-breasted female licked her way down the glorious muscular crevices of the male's body and was soon flopping his massive penis all over as her tongue crept all over his gargantuan scrotum, every wrinkle of which was visible as they too were hairless below the ears. HIs penis got harder and longer and thicker until it handily surpassed the erection I'd seen on the other man yesterday. The thing was well over a foot, perhaps nearing 18 inches though I think it still must have fallen shy of that.

I shook my head in disbelief and bit hard on the finger that had just decided to wander its way down to flick across my clitoris.

Soon she was aggressively sucking his member, her head bobbing up and down faster and deeper with every single thrust, guttural noises of its penetration and disgorgement echoing up and down the bank of the lake, the noise was wet and punctuated by what almost sounded like reverse-belching. Her face was an insane thing, a mask streaked by slobber and tears even though she was grinning with the delight of a lifetime, impossibly she managed to swallow the entire penis and then slipped a tongue that made no sense for all its length down to cup the testicals she had her thick lower lip pressed against. That tongue waggled back and forth, her head bobbed just slightly, her throat convulsed with what seemed to be a very deliberate swallowing on the meaty specimen of male anatomy.

I gasped as one of my fingers slid inside me, parting my sex for the first time, well, ever. It awoke sensations in me that no inhibitor could possibly restrain and I froze in a mix of enjoyment and horror at what was happening.

As the female on the beach grabbed a double-fistful of the male's buttocks he emitted an almost bestial roar, throwing his head back, his tongue-fondled-testes seem to swell and cleave tightly to his body and suddenly her already convulsing throat kicked into overdrive. Before too long she shot back off of his penis, a humongous wad of thick white fluid spewing from her lips and dripping down her face to coat her spectacularly sizable bosom in rivulets of pearl semen. She opened her mouth and took a huge breath of air, not wincing at all as a another flood of the liquid blasted from his penis and hit her right between the eyes, framing those emerald pools with goggles of sperm.

Then her thick lips were locked to him again, her hands aggressively pumping and milking his testicals as they pulsed what seemed cup after cup of his essence into her mouth. After several long moments of his moans and her swallows, she pulled back, opening wide to show him just how full her mouth was with thick whiteness, then she gave a single slow swallow so loud you could have heard it back at my camp.

The male gave a satisfied sigh and caressed her messy cheek, pulling her close into another kiss where they must have shared his flavor. Then he was pushing her down to her knees, roughly rubbing his now semi-hard penis all over her face and breasts. She pushed the latter together and he used one hand to sort of lazily have sex with the canyon she'd created, his fat phallus once again returning to its full insane length and girth. He surprised her suddenly, surging down to grab her ankles and throw her bodily onto her back, she screeched and laughed in delight when he lined up his tool with her vaginal lips and plunged deep inside of her, letting the position and gravity allow him to gain what must have been unprecedented depths inside of her.

I simply couldn't take anymore, my hand was about to begin doing what he was doing to her to myself. With enough willpower to sunder Salinth in half I fought to stand up, slapped myself twice (ah, but is not giving in to violent anger just as much Vice as giving in to sex? I didn't realize it yet but I'd already lost in this war against my emotions) and tore down the hill. I managed to not trip this time, but I was at my wits end by the time I reached my tent. Sighing, I sat down and began to meditate, desperately seeking peace or reason or knowledge that would somehow drive these thoughts from my poor overwhelmed head.

For a time, a short time, it worked, but I was barely into a state of calm and measured breathing before my reverie was interrupted by the sounds of the couple, their sexual ritual hitting some sort of gear that made their moans and howls of pleasure audible, I could even make out the sound of those heavy cantaloupe-sized testicals hitting her flesh. Finally, in desperation I grabbed all four of the remaining libido inhibitors and crammed them into my mouth, swallowing them all as one.

I had probably just done myself irreparable harm, but there was no other way to keep from giving in to Vice. My sensations now well-and truly dulled--probably for life--I was able to curl up, and in an almost null mental state, sleep.

Personal Log:

I woke to find more changes; what trace amounts of hair had remained on my body beneath my head had now entirely vanished. By contrast, the hair on my head had undergone a curious growth spurt, and now I had long enough bangs that I occasionally had to sweep them from my eyes. The tone seemed different too, an almost platinum undertone starting to infiltrate my locks, it was jarring, but I can't say that entirely hated it.

And the breasts! Would they ever stop growing? I'd gone up to a pair the size of cantaloupes! They were firm and high on my chest, prodigious and plump in their jiggling bounciness. I could not deny the conclusion any longer, my body was becoming like that of the natives, a thing whose sole purpose seemed to be totally overcommitted to the sexual act. Years of genetic engineering and meticulously planned reproductive cultivation totally undone by less than a week on this strange new world.

This was the first crack. The first moment when I felt like a little piece of the perfection that was humankind had been broken; what was so overpowering that it could do so much in so little time?

Well, there was nothing to be done for it. It seemed unlikely that I'd be able to escape this world in time to avoid transforming entirely (assuming the change stopped at all, there was no telling what effects this world was having on an outsider like me) and escape at all was a slim-to-none chance. If I was going to survive in the long term, I'd have to come to understand them, and that understanding would require language. My universal translator had been given time to absorb more, so it would just be down to finding where they were coming from and where they went when gone.

I spent most of the morning and the first part of the afternoon preparing some things. I set up scanners calibrated to different biological imprints, worked other devices to conceal my camp-site from discovery, and made up a parcel of food to carry with me. I noted during this time that a lot of the lifting and carrying felt easier than usual, and I had to admit that my biceps and quadriceps were looking larger and more defined. It would seem not every change being visited upon my body was negative.

Once I was ready, I climbed up to the overlook and waited. Soon enough, I was rewarded by the sight of three newcomers. The woman was the bustiest yet with formidable breasts the size of bowling-balls, even with my new impressive pair I couldn't begin to understand how she managed to stand upright, let alone swing them around enticingly the way she kept doing. She was pursued by a pair of males, one a bit slighter and shorter than another who was massively well-muscled and well-endowed. The short one was no slouch at eleven inches of hard member, but still managed to look small next to the thicker, monstrous fifteen-incher of a penis on his partner.

Together the two stood proudly before the curvaceous creature with the shockingly bright violet hair and golden eyes, slapping their beastly penises all over her face and big breasts, she could only moan and let the momentum of the blows carry her back and forth, visibly playing with her sex while they worked her over. Then she was sucking on them, alternating long, hard slurps on the huge head-ends of their shafts, pausing long enough to lick at their testicals and give each of them turns between her breasts, letting them use her cleavage like a sex organ.

One thing that amazed me about these people of Salinth was that they were so creative in a limited sort of way. I'd always imagined human sex must have been dreadfully boring, a mechanical and deliberate act that without the payoff of reproduction would be literally without appeal, yet in my short time here I'd seen trysts involving different numbers of people doing different things in different ways every time. This session was different than the other two in that they didn't seem to be working up to anything, she was just, well, what else can I call it? Worshipping the two men's members, sometimes licking them all over, at other times feasting on their abundant scrotums and still at others taking them as deep as into her throat as she could.

Again, I was astounded by the depths these people seemed capable of reaching, where I in her shoes, (well, on her knees, I hadn't seen a pair of shoes yet) I'd have been afraid of my esophagus rupturing, or even getting my stomach punched from the inside. To be fair, neither of these men were as big as the mammoth I'd witnessed yesterday in the penis region, but they were still far beyond anything any human had ever seen.

I watched the proceeding long into the evening, the men finally reaching sexual climax as they fought for room to have both of them fit inside her maw, she had stretched her jaw so wide she looked a little bit like a snake and I wondered if she had truly dislocated or even broken her jaw to make it work. My mind flashed to the bruises I'd sustained and how quickly they'd vanished; perhaps something about this planet made such recklessness possible. It was food for thought anyway, in the meantime my mouth hurt just looking at her.

When they finished the two pulled back and just rained semenal fluid all over her, pasting her face with long thick gouts that shot from their turgid tools, covering her breasts in it, and then just showering her haphazardly from there. As they started to flag in pressure she dove forward to eagerly suck more right from the source, her thick lips lewdly smacking in a way that echoed all around us, and even then it seemed she hadn't had enough, scraping sheets of it from her soaked skin and force-feeding them into her mouth; at one point she'd scooped up so much she simply crammed her entire hand into her mouth to the wrist.

Finally the three of them all went into the water, lustfully cleansing one another of sperm and sweat, stroking fondly and speaking more.

"That was fun, Alya, Grun told me you were a (gibberish) who was really good at (gibberish) but I never knew you could (gibberish) a (gibberish) until it (gibberish), especially not two! I'm impressed!"

"You should be, (gibberish)." She giggled with her response and the three held hands as they began to walk away from me and the lake. It was time to move!

I kept my distance as I followed; while my body was clearly trying to go native I was nothing like all the women I'd seen and I would stand out badly if spotted. To my great fortune, they didn't seem to have a guard infrastructure of any kind, in fact it was somewhat perplexing. From my far vantage point I could see a series of huts and a few long-houses. Some dwellings seemed to be built into naturally occurring caves, while others were free-standing. The dwellings seemed built for warm weather, having neither the trappings of major heat reduction nor the thick insulation of a people trying to stay warm. That was in line with what I'd experienced so far; perhaps this wasn't spring, perhaps this was simply the norm.

My jaw dropped as I rounded the last of a mountain that had been obscuring my view. The initial impression that this was merely some tribal society was shattered in an instant when I saw the rest of their city; these tents and huts were the outskirts, half a mile from there I was looking at two and three-story buildings, sturdy houses, rutted roads, and... were those street lamps? Not quite, there was no evidence of electricity here, but they lined the streets, burning with what looked like an open flame surrounded by cylinders of glass, open at the top to let the fire breathe.

Yet the tribal behavior was still there, I saw people transporting baskets of fruit or other goods on their heads, the clothing was minimal, some bore elaborate tattoos or piercings, but most did not and the meaning of these were unclear. There were far less men than women, which suggested some might be away on a hunt, but beyond dense little food gardens there didn't seem to be farming.

Were these Agrarian feudalists? Tribal colonists? All the clues seemed like contradictions to what limited anthropological training I had. I took care to take advantage of the buildings as I made my observations, keeping close to walls and seeking out the darker shadows. True, I was growing more similar to the natives by the day, but I couldn't yet pass as one of them, my hair was still very short compared to what I was seeing, the color not quite as bright, and my rapidly expanding bosom was still exceedingly small judging by the undulating mounds I spotted on every passing chest.

For a time, I sat and just people-watched my way through the day. Every man was an absolute specimen; the ones I'd seen by the lake thus far were just "average" from what I could tell in terms of their musculature, height and endowment. As the others strode around I could only marvel at the chiseled pectorals, elaborate abdominal structures, burstingly powerful quadriceps, swollen biceps and marble-cut backs I saw all around me. Of course they weren't affecting me in terms of desire, I'd effectively neutered myself with the inhibitors, but there was still something impressive about the visual feast of muscle. I even caught an occasional glimpse of penis swaying around behind the loincloths or bulging in the pouches others wore; nobody I'd seen by the lake was exceptional and I was sure I was seeing some even larger.

The women were the same way, all of them fit, most with visibly sculpted stomachs and hard biceps, not nearly at the scale of the men but with obvious power. There did seem to be a greater variety of hair color to the women, I saw shades of blue, green, magenta and orange that would never have occurred naturally for humans. Another thing that perplexed me was their posteriors, while they were overall quite fit, each seemed to have a notably round bottom with strong-looking glutei, yet all were covered in a layer of somewhat jiggly fat too. Why were their bodies so specific about how they stored what little fat they had? It seemed to defy evolution, yet here it was fact before me.

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers