The Lost Year: Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed onto Susan, senseless and spent. She almost looked like she was in pain, she was not breathing, her eyes were clinched shut, and her fingers were balled into fists. She started to relax, started to breathe, here eyes opened and her face relaxed into a look of utter contentment. I was coming back to this world as well. Slowly I started to pump my still hard cock in her pussy. In and out, slow and long. She started to say something but I stopped her with my lips. We kissed. Warm comfortable kisses. Our tongues dancing lightly. I kissed her all over her face, little kisses, nibbles, biting her lips, nibbling on here ear lobes. All the while, continuing my slow stroking in and out of her pussy. She started to tense up, building to another orgasm. The orgasm matched the strokes, not very intense, but wonderful to watch. Her eyes went wide open, her breathing became uneven then she took in a deep breath and just moaned. Quietly, slowly moaning. Then her body went limp. She wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you."

Everything stopped.

It wasn't until that instant that I realized how much I wanted to hear those three simple and scary words. Now what do I do? I was just staring into her face, my face frozen. I was holding myself above her and didn't know what to do. I knew at that instant that my life had changed and nothing would ever be the same again. And I discovered that I was crying.

"You know I love you. I never stopped loving you. The past year has been the longest of my life. Catching glimpses of you and Raul, hearing from friends what the two of you were doing. I thought I had lost you and I couldn't admit even to myself how much that hurt. I guess it's good I had school, it's the only thing that has been able to keep my mind off of you."

"Promise you won't ever leave me again!"

"I love you and I want you forever and now I am so scared I can't think. If you leave again, I won't survive."

"Promise"

"Hell girl! If you won't promise him, I will!!" I rolled off my love to see who was talking, my cock slipped out of her pussy covered with her juices and my cum. Jo stood in the doorway still wearing only a robe. "Susan, you make any promise to this man you have to and make it NOW! You were a fool when you took up with Raul, don't be a fool again!"

Susan smiled and looked at me "I promise, I will never leave you again. You have me forever."

Susan then looked at Jo, "Happy now?"

"I'd be happier if I could join you," Jo said as she giggled, "but it will do for now."

Susan looked at me, "Do you want some of that?" she asked as Jo opened her robe and sunk a finger into her pussy.

"I would love some of that, but tonight it's just you and me. Tomorrow we can figure out if we want others in our bed sometime, but not tonight."

I think that was the right answer. Jo closed her robe and muttered "Lucky Bitch" again as she walked away. Susan smiled and then started to kiss me. She kissed me on the cheeks, on the forehead, all over my face, my neck, my chest. She kissed my up and she kissed me down. Everywhere but my lips and my cock. I don't know how long she kept kissing me. By now my sense of time was completely gone. I had no idea what time it was, and I didn't care. In all these kisses (and nibbles and licks and bites) she had not touched my cock or balls or nipples or lips and I was going crazy.

Then she engulfed me. In one move, she took my cock in her mouth as deep as she ever had and cupped my balls with her hands. Clearly she had learned something with Raul. She was even better at sucking cock than before. I could feel her lips and tongue massaging my cock, brushing along the sensitive underside of the crown, very lightly running her teeth up the underside of my cock. Her lips reached the bottom of my shaft at the same time the head of my cock hit the back of her mouth. Then she started to work my cock. Pulling almost all the way off, then dropping down till her lips were at the base and the head of my cock was as far into her mouth as it could go. I just laid my head back and surrendered to the sensation. Her sucking was having an affect. My hips started thrusting in rhythm with her head bobbing up and down on my cock.

Though I had cum not that long ago, she was taking me places I had never been and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. And then it started. I could feel this one in my bones. My body went rigid as my hips pushed up, forcing my cock against the back of her throat. I started to groan and then my cock started to twitch. She could feel me, knew what was coming so she moved her head up a little but kept the head of my cock in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue and stroking my shaft with her hands. My cock twitched again and sent a milky rope of cum into her mouth, and then another. I was lost in the feelings of her hands on my shaft, her lips around my cock and her tongue flicking the tip. I came for what felt like hours, then collapsed onto the bed. My cock dropped out of her mouth and slapped against my belly, still leaking cum.

Susan moved up and lay down next to me, taking my cock in her hand as she did, gently stroking it as it grew soft. She scooped my cum out of my belly button with her fingers and brought it to her lips, licking her fingers clean then kissing me. I could taste my cum on her lips. I could feel her body relaxing as I drifted off to sleep.

12