The Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Todd's turn for mild surprise. He'd not expected such a direct answer. But he had the perfect comeback. "So, if I'm big and built and have that nice thick cock, what say we go someplace and work out the rest?"

Roger's new boldness shocked even himself.

"Sure. Follow me, Todd." He stood up, his nearly hard cock well fit in his shorts and paused a moment, letting Todd take a look.

Then Todd stood up, grabbed Roger's cock and squeezed. "Lead on."

Roger didn't know what he was doing, but he got in his car, started up and drove out, with Todd following close behind. He drove the few blocks to his house and pulled in the driveway. Todd's Mustang was right behind. He got out of his car and walked back to Todd's car. As he got there, Todd reached out and grabbed a hold of his crotch again. "This will be fun." Todd got out of the car and Roger led his way to the back of the house.

Once they were through the gate into the back yard, Todd grabbed a hold of Roger's shoulder and twisted him around and kissed him hard. Todd's tongue was probing into Roger's mouth, forcing the kiss deeper. And Roger replied in kind. Before he knew it, he was groping and feeling Todd's body – feeling the heft of his cock, the curve of his ass, the solid shape of his muscles, the furry legs and more. And Todd's hands were doing much the same, as well.

Soon, their clothing was being pulled off.

Todd's t-shirt was the first to go, revealing his sculpted pecs and his hard nipples and sexy, furry chest. His shorts were next, revealing a pair of tight boxer-briefs with a trail of hair behind the hard cock that stuck out of the waistband. Roger's shirt came off and only a few second later, his shorts. Since he was not wearing any underwear, his hard cock bobbed and bounced around, flexing with each passionate kiss the men shared.

Slowly, Todd began kissing Roger's neck and then moving down to his chest. While Roger didn't think he was as hot as Todd, he didn't think he was bad looking. At 39 years old, his 6 foot frame was still relatively firm and solid. He still had the same build he'd had in high-school, when he'd been a star line-backer for the football team. He didn't regularly work out, but he loves taking his bike out for a beach run or going for long walks, so his legs and his butt are still in great shape.

And Todd keeps feeling that shape, too; all the while, pulling Roger closer. Roger can feel Todd's hard cock rubbing against his own. He'd been missing this more passionate and involved type of making out. John and he had split about 4 months back and even then, it had still been a few months since they'd done anything this ... intense. But he lost that thought as he felt Todd bite and nibble on his nipple and tug on his balls.

"Oh, fuck! God, this feels so good!" Roger shivered with pleasure at Todd's actions. Todd's reply was muffled by Roger's chest as he pulled Todd closer still.

Roger's thought was broken when he heard the neighbor's lawn mower start up... He'd forgotten that they were in his back yard, and he was totally naked! And Todd wasn't wearing much more! He started to say that they should take it inside, but then figured, "what the fuck! Let's fuck in the grass!"

With that new thought, Roger pulled back from Todd's hungry mouth and dropped to his knees on the cool grass. He began licking on Todd's cock through the shorts and licking at the head that was poking above the waistband. There was a good smearing of pre-cum all over and it tasted sweetly salty on his lips. He grabbed the waistband and slowly pulled the underwear off and slipped his lips over the cock that was being exposed. Todd moaned with the new attention his dick was getting and he pulled Roger's head deeper on his cock, burying as much of the thick 8 inch cock as he could.

Roger took all of the cock that he could. He'd forgotten how hungry he was for this kind of meat. It had been a while since he'd done anything so brazen and open. His forays to the local sex clubs had been infrequent and had only been when he'd wanted just quick and anonymous.

Now, he wanted more. He wanted a bit more of a connection than just fucking and sucking. He wanted lust and desire and not just sex.

And he was getting just what he wanted. He felt a bit more of a connection with Todd – even though he couldn't figure out why. Of course, that thought was not one he was focusing on; instead he was focusing on the feel of that hard and hot cock slipping between his lips. And it was good thinking.

His own cock was throbbing and felt ready to burst. Thick drops of clear pre-cum were coming out and dropping to the grass. He knew if he touched it, he would explode hot loads all over. He wasn't ready for that, yet.

Todd held the side of Roger's head and began to pull him up. Roger stood slowly, licking and kissing his way up Todd's incredible body. Soon their lips were locked again in deep kisses, and they rubbed their bodies together. Roger started leading Todd over to where the benches were on his patio. He had many other thoughts and ideas in his head, many of them looking like the porn he enjoyed.

As he got over to the first bench, he sat down and continued sucking on Todd's cock. It tasted so good and fit so well in his mouth. He just hoped it would fit deep in his mouth, too!

The same thing must have been on Todd's mind, too. He pulled his cock out of Roger's mouth and pushed him back on the bench. He dropped to his knees and began to finger Roger's ass. The pink hole pulsed and twitched and his first two fingers slid easily inside. Each time he did, a shiver ran through Roger's body and he'd let out a gasp and a grunt. When Todd put his tongue to the hole, Roger let out a "oh, fuck yeah!" and reached with his hands to spread his ass wider.

Todd didn't need more of an invitation. He pushed his tongue deeper into the hole, allowing some spit to get it all wet. He licked and probed Roger's ass. Each time he thrust in with his tongue, Roger would grunt or groan or writhe with pleasure. He reached over with his hand and pulled a condom from his shorts. It was time for the main event.

In a smooth motion, Todd stood up, slipped the condom on and stuffed his cock inside Roger's waiting and eager ass. He stuffed it to the base, all 8 inches deep inside. Roger cried out in pleasure and a bit of pain, but it was nothing he didn't want or couldn't handle. Roger flexed his ass, pulling on Todd's thick, full cock, not letting him pull it even a little way out. It felt so good to have that inside, he never wanted it to stop.

Roger began to grind and move on the big cock impaling him, grunting with each new sensation. Todd also started his slow thrusting in and out, and both men fell into an easy rhythm of pleasure. Roger hadn't felt this good in a long time. Here was a man of raw, animal sexuality and desire. His ex was far more meek and timid, especially when it came to sexual encounters. With John, it was often quick, easy and passionless. This man had passion and lust and desire written all over his face and body. It was as though the world ceased to exist outside of their coupling.

They rocked together for a while, each thrust of Todd's cock filling Roger's ass, and driving more pleasure into each man. For a few minutes, all that could be heard was the slight creaking of the bench and the men's breathing and soft moans. Soon, however, their breathing got faster and deeper and the moans grew louder until Roger couldn't hold it in any longer and yelled out "FUCK!" as the first waves of orgasm wracked his body. Roger's hot cum shot across his abs and chest, painting lines of white across his tanned skin; testament to how much he needed this.

Todd was pulling his cock out and ripping off the condom mere seconds later, and his own hot juice flew and mixed with Roger's on his body. Both men shuddered and shook with orgasmic pleasure and soon Roger was covered in puddles and strips of hot, white juices.

Todd leaned down to Roger and kissed his lips, hard and passionately, his tongue diving between Roger's lips. Roger returned the kiss and reached up to grab Todd's head to pull him even closer. For minutes, the two men kissed and held each other this way. Todd was first to break the connection, suggesting "Why don't we head inside and get you cleaned up, eh stud?" Roger laughed and shook his head.

They rose from the bench and grabbed their clothes from the lawn. After stepping inside the back door, Roger turned to Todd and said "So, how soon before you can give me a repeat performance?" Todd shook his head.

"I probably need a few hours to recoup, at least!" However, his cock rejected that idea and began stirring and getting hard. "Well, maybe sooner" he said and grabbed Roger and began kissing him again, reaching down to cup Roger's ass and own swelling cock.

"Yes, maybe it won't be too long at all!"

12