The Lottery Changed Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The police put Kat and Michael's murders on the back burner after a couple of months. I drove the van with all the tapes of Kat's infidelity into a lake outside Birmingham, Alabama when the police's interest had waned. I turned in my winning lottery ticket a day before it was due to expire. That re-opened the investigation, but the police couldn't find a money trail or any other evidence of my involvement in my wife's murder. When the chief of police for the Mobile Department gave me permission to leave the state, I moved to Wyoming. I bought 800 acres and planned to live quietly for the rest of my days. I did meet a beautiful woman ten years younger than me who shared my house and my bed, but have no plans of marrying her. Her name was Catherine also and I call her Cath. I guess I loved her, but not enough to marry her. John slipped into Wyoming about five years later and he and I spent a week camping on my property. We didn't talk about what I had him do for me and we enjoyed our time together.

I got away with having my wife, Kat, murdered. Some of you are wondering why I didn't divorce her sooner. I loved her at the start of her affair with Michael and after my love for her had faded, I kept her because I had only found two other women who were her equal when it came to fucking. You're probably thinking Kat may have wanted to stay with me, especially after I became rich, but I didn't want to take that chance. She had been fucking Michael for seven years and I didn't think she would give him up. I wasn't going to tolerate her cheating when I was around and her getting half my winnings was unacceptable. I would have confronted her the first time she was with Michael after I had cashed in the ticket and was sure she would divorce me when I did. I have made peace with myself and God for what I did and can sleep well at night, especially with a beautiful woman beside me.

The End

12