The Lottery Company Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

"Well, Katy, lets see if we can get her even hotter, shall we?"

Both Katy and I smiled at Leslie as I leaned I again for a deep, slow, wet kiss. I reached up to caress the side of he face with one hand and guided Katy's hand to Leslie's breasts. Maintaining the kiss I lowered her to a reclining position while Katy continued to caress her friend. I broke the kiss only long enough to begin getting her as naked as Katy was. I started to raise her shirt without bothering with her buttons. Katy fell right into step with my efforts. Slipping the blouse over her head, Katy immediately fell to plucking the clasp on the front of her bra. When her bra fell to the floor, we set about kissing and playing with those small but awesome titties. Tweaking and licking Leslie's nipples were bringing forth guttural sighs and whimpers. I took notice that Katy orally assaulted Leslie's other tit with as much enthusiasm as I did. When I began a southward journey, trailing kisses towards her pants, Katy followed my lead. She reached Leslie's navel before I did so I began the ritual of opening her zipper and removing the offending garments. Leslie needed no prompting when I opened her pants. She deftly lifted her hips and I just as smoothly grabbed both her pants and her panties. As I slipped them off of her legs I noticed that Katy began to lightly kiss the portions of exposed skin. She began to plant butterfly kisses to Leslie's pubic hair. Although she wasn't able to really get to Leslie's pussy, it was an erotic sight and I took longer than was necessary, just to enjoy the scene

No words were spoken during this time but none had to be uttered. As the pants were finally past her feet, Leslie opened her thighs enough that Katy was able to bring her hands into the action. She began to caress the inside of Leslie's thighs while still kissing the hairy part of her mound. I took this opportunity to remove my jeans and underwear. While slowly continuing to disrobe, I observed Katy loving her job at hand. I didn't want to interfere. It was so fucking hot watching Katy getting her first taste of pussy. I didn't think Leslie knew who was loving her until I spoke.

"I think Katy likes what she's doing, Les. Is she making you as hot as I do?" At my first utterance, Leslie's head shot up off of the sofa. Her eyes were as big as dinner plates when she saw that Katy was between her thighs and kissing so close to her pussy. I moved to kneel beside her as Katy stayed where she was and looked up at her friend.

"OH my god, Kate, I thought it was Marc! I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to do it to me. I thought it was you taking my pants off."

"Les, chill out. I'm so hot for you, right now. It's like I'm the one that's getting eaten out. I can't tell you how hot I am for a taste of your pussy."

With that, I leaned in again to kiss and caress her titties. Leslie just laid back and moaned out her own excitement. After a moment she really splayed her legs to allow Kate unfettered access to her treasure. I left her breasts and moved down to her pussy, too. Katy moved her kisses to the lips of Les' humid depths. I watched as I began to kiss at the top of her hairline. Katy then parted her lips with her fingers and dipped her tongue into Leslie's cunt. I smelled Leslie's aroma wafting between her thighs and knew just what turned Katy on to these heights...or depths, as the case may be. But I was totally aware that these two beauties were entering uncharted waters and was totally at ease with the goings on. I knew intimately what Katy was feeling...and tasting! I did, however, allow Katy to continue.

After Leslie was well on her way to a monster orgasm, Katy stretched out to grab my cock. I thought she was going to give me a hand job while whistling in the wheat field. But she pulled a little harder, and then I realized that she wanted to bring my cock to Les' wet pussy. Finally getting the message, I rose up and brought myself closer to her.

"Fuck her, Marc. Take her cherry. Cum inside her pussy."

Again, Leslie shot upright and almost yelled, "NO! I don't want to get pregnant!"

"Shut up, he's gonna fuck you." Kate yelled right back.

"Les, remember we talked about me not doing anything that you're not ready for. And remember that we talked about me not being able to make a woman pregnant. I've had a vasectomy. My cum doesn't have any sperm."

"What? You came in my mouth." Katy looked VERY puzzled.

"Let's talk about that later, Kate. Right now Leslie needs to know that I can't make her pregnant." Looking back to Leslie, I repeated, "And I won't do something that you don't want to do."

But Katy wouldn't hear it. She pulled me by my dick closer to Les' snatch. "Then go on and fuck her. She wants it." Looking at Leslie she stated what was obvious to her, "You know you do Les. You told me so. So let him fuck you. I want to watch him do it and then he's gonna fuck me, afterwards."

"Oh god, I wanted to do it when we were alone, not with an audience."

"Well I didn't come this far just to give a blow job, eat you out and get my pussy licked. He's gonna fuck us both." Then she seemed to remember what I'd said and smugly said, "and he can cum in our pussies and we won't have to worry about getting knocked up."

"Oh god! Ok, do it. Take my cherry. Will it hurt?"

I was as honest as I could be. "It may hurt a little but it doesn't have to be really painful. If that's what you want, we'll take it as slow as you need to. I'll be as gentle as I can, Sugar. What you have to remember is that you need to relax. Don't tense up, no matter how bad it hurts. I promise that if you stay relaxed throughout it won't hurt as much as if you tighten up, ok? I'll go slow and stop when you need to but don't tense up your body when I enter you, ok?"

Leslie didn't look like she wanted this but nodded her head. Kate piped in, "I'll be here with you to make sure he doesn't hurt you, Les. And when you're done, I have a surprise for you, ok?"

Ever the skeptic, Leslie glanced at Kate and murmured, "Yeah, big surprise. He's gonna fuck you next. We knew you were gonna get him to fuck you before we came here today. We knew you wanted to get a load deep in your pussy. Big surprise there, huh?"

All this was pleasant news to me but I focused on reassuring Leslie. "Les, if you don't want me to, I won't break your trust. You KNOW that, right?"

"Yeah, I do but I wasn't ready to do it just yet. I wanted it to be special."

Katy beat me to an answer, though. "It IS special, Les. We'll always be special to each other. It'll be special because we did it together. It'll be special because you were there when I lost mine and I hope it'll be special for me to be there when you lose yours."

Leslie didn't say anything but seemed to mull that over. It only took a moment for her to realize that Kate was telling her how much she cared for her. She just laid back and began to caress her own nipple. Kate looked at me, nodded and lowered her head to Leslie's pussy again. Lapping at her open lips I watched Kate lick along her lips before dipping further into her exposed entrance. I could tell that Leslie appreciated the tongue in her pussy because she hunched her hips into Kate's mouth. Almost like there was no discussion. Almost like we'd never stopped.

I continued to watch Kate as I kissed along the top of Leslie's fur. I hadn't expected any of this. I hadn't expected Kate to come over. I hadn't expected Kate to blow me and I certainly didn't expect to deflower both young ladies. I just thanked whatever gods were smiling down on me. As Leslie rose higher and higher, Katy reached for my cock again and proceeded to line me up with Leslie and moved out of the way. Katy guided me to Leslie's pussy and ran my turgid cock through the dewy entrance to one of the wettest warmest pussy that I've ever experienced.

This concludes Part two. I'll finish the third and last chapter as soon as possible. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. I didn't use an editor this time because of the time lapse between parts one and two. I just figured that because it's been so long, I wanted to get this part posted as soon as I could. Please excuse any mistakes but don't hesitate to point them out...with constructive criticism! Flamers need not give any feedback. I don't need to hear or be told what an asshole I am or that I'm going to hell or any other such shit. I KNOW I'm going to hell and...well, destructive criticism doesn't help and will be promptly ignored anyway!! LMAO

Rum
Rum
14 Followers
12