The Lottery Pt. 01

Story Info
Married Couple begin adventures after winning the lottery.
2.7k words
4.1
24.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Linda and I have always played the lottery. We never expected to win, but we would often spend time talking about what we would do with the winnings. When it finally happened, it caught us by surprise and the shock lasted for several days. We held the only winning ticket to a $342 million jackpot. After taxes and taking the lump sum we cleared just over $150 million. Even today, we still can't believe it.

We knew that winning the lottery would change our lives, but if you'd told us then what the years following the win would have brought, we never would have believed you. We now had the money to do whatever we wanted. What would you do? How would you change?

I'm Kurt and my wife is Linda. When we won the lottery, we'd been married for 24 great years and had two kids who were both in college. We were becoming accustomed to being empty nesters at 50 and 48 respectively. The freedom to go out whenever we wanted, to sleep in and walk around our own house without clothes were all part of our new life without kids around. They'd been out of the house for about a year when we won the lottery. Of course the first thing we did, after running around the house like idiots yelling we won, was to call our boys. They came home that weekend to help us celebrate. By that time, we'd already hired a lawyer and several financial advisors to help us get a plan in place before claiming the prize. We were able to accept the award through a foundation we set up so that we could remain anonymous. We all agreed that we did not want the notoriety and problems that come along with that.

We didn't make any drastic changes in our lifestyle, at least initially. The boys went back to their respective colleges, albeit with new cars to replace the junkers we gave them when they went off. The only other splurge during that first month was a shopping trip to the mall for Linda and some new golf clubs I'd been eyeing for me.

What people don't understand is that this kind of instant money changes you. You start thinking about it all the time. You get worried about losing it or it running out. After another month, I "retired" from my job. The guys down at the office assumed I was just going to a competitor or something and didn't accept that I was retiring. Of course, they didn't know about the money.

It was then that Linda and I decided to take the trip of a lifetime...the one we'd always dreamed of. We had so much fun planning and couldn't wait to go. Linda was always a beautiful woman. She has dirty blond hair, a beautiful face and a great figure on her 5' 5'' frame. Even though we were in good shape, we both started working out more and we were both starting to look like the 50 year old models in the Cialis commercials.

Our trip was to begin with a week in Paris, followed by a week in Barcelona and then a 3 week mediterranean cruise to include Italy and Greece. We booked the most expensive cruise line and the biggest suite they had. The Cruise had the added advantage of being an adults only trip. We were giddy in anticipation and our sex life, which had always been good, had never been better. In fact, the fantasies we would share with each other in bed started to incorporate the idea that we could now afford anything we wanted. One of my favorite ones was to tell her I was going to take her to a luxury spa in Paris where she would be pampered, including a massage by four handsome French men who would please her in any and every way possible. This one always brought her to an extreme orgasm. And I have to admit the thought of watching her being pleased in this way was an extreme turn on for me too.

We'd often talked about our fantasies when making love, but recently, with the addition of the life changing money, it was almost as if we both knew that things were going to change. Many of our dreams and some of our fantasies were bound to come true. We didn't actually discuss this, but it seemed to be an understanding we both shared.

PARIS

We arrived in Paris from our overnight out of JFK at around 10 in the morning local time. We'd both slept comfortably in first class with the aid of a few glasses of wine and some sleeping

meds. The new first class accommodations didn't hurt either. Our private driver was waiting for us at baggage claim and he took us to the beautiful Hotel Barriere Le Fouquet's near the Arc de Triomphe. Our travel agent had seen to everything and our suite was spectacular. After checking in we arranged for a lunch at a street side cafe near the hotel. We were finally able to unwind with a glass of wine and a delicious food.

We'd talked about our itinerary before coming over, but now that we were here, we could tweak it and decide on the things we really wanted to do. I had been to Paris when I was in my early 20s, but Linda had not been before so we certainly wanted to hit the major tourist spots and she was particularly excited about the Louvre.

After finishing off a bottle of wine we walked for a mile or so until we came upon a rather large park. It must have been 75 degrees out during this sunny early May day and the park was rather busy. We sat down on a bench and enjoyed people watching.

We saw a man about my age, maybe a little older with a very attractive young lady. "His mistress?" I asked. She hit my arm and said, "I think its his daughter. But I know where you mind is."

We watched them for a while and they found a place on the grass and lounged back, looking at the sky. It wasn't long before he was leaning over her kissing her and whispering in her ear. "Clearly not his daughter...at least I hope not," I mused. We both laughed and we continued to watch them.

"Why are the French so much freer about sexuality," Linda pondered. "We tend to be such prudes in America it seems."

"Hmm, do you think we should be a bit more open in America?"

"I don't see why not. They certainly seem to be having fun, don't they?"

"What about his wife, if he has one?"

"I imagine that she has her own lover. Or lovers perhaps."

"I see." I could tell we were both enjoying the light hearted conversation even if there were some serious sexual concepts being introduced between us. "And do tell. What do you think she is doing with her lover? Excuse me, lovers."

"Well. I imagine she has two lovers. They are friends. And they all 3 enjoy time together. The menage-a-trois is French after all." She laughed. I may have been imagining things, but she seemed to be thinking about what that would be like.

The rest of the afternoon was blissful as we walked around Paris hand in hand. We were both so happy at our new found circumstances, with each other and in the City of Love!

Later that night, after an early dinner, we were both exhausted and went to bed early. I noticed that Linda had bought some new lingerie. "Wow. That is great," I said.

"I'm glad you like it," she replied, twirling to give me the full effect. After climbing in bed beside me, we started making out like teenagers. My hands roamed her body and in short order I was extremely hard and ready to go. I slipped her out of her gown and slowly starting fingering her wetness. She was very aroused.

"Are you thinking about whether you'd like a menage-a-trois?" I asked playfully. She responded with an affirmative moan. "Do you wish there was another man here now?" Again, another positive response. "I see. Do you think you could handle both of us at the same time?" A whispered, yes. Then she began to come. I put two fingers into her and felt her walls squeezing down hard. I kept pumping them in and out while she came hard. As she was coming down of the high, I mounted her, pulling her legs up and onto my shoulders. I was lost in the moment and in the thought of her getting worked over by two men at the same time. I pounded her like there was no tomorrow. It wasn't making love, but primal fucking. I don't know how long it lasted, but it was pure ecstasy.

"You seemed to enjoy that as much as I did," she purred as I tried to catch my breath.

"I can't wait to see what tomorrow might bring," I said. Not much else was said before I slipped off into a night of erotic dreams and slumber.

On the second day of our Paris trip, our concierge had arranged for a private limousine to take us to Versailles. She had also arranged for a tour guide to accompany us on the trip to point out all of the sights and to show us around the countryside and the castle. Our driver, Jacque met us in the lobby. I could tell immediately that Linda thought he was attractive. I hate to admit it, but he was a very good looking man. He was tall, dark and handsome. When he left to go get the car, I poked Linda and said that maybe we'd found our man for some fun later. She blushed and pushed me, saying, "Get out of here." I knew I'd tease her about it all day long. I also knew that she wouldn't mind.

Our first stop was to pick up Richard, our guide. He pronounced it Ri-shard in his heavy French accent. He was much shorter than Jacque and was a thin man. He looked like a serious runner type. He was very engaging, funny and talkative. I could tell that Linda was enjoying his company and I was enjoying the history lesson we were getting on our way to Versailles.

Richard rode in the back with us on the hour long drive. He sat between us so he could face forward and point out things to us along the way. I did note that he spent a lot more time pointing at things on Linda's side of the car. I imagine he liked leaning across her as she was wearing a very loose fitting sun dress showing a nice amount of cleavage. I knew she didn't mind the attention. He sat very close to her through out the ride and I started to think that he was actually trying to seduce her in front of me. Or perhaps he was just a French tour guide working for a good tip.

We'd been at Versailles for a while and had seen most of the sights inside, when he told us he wanted to show us the famous gardens. They truly were spectacular. The high hedges provided an intricate maze like structure. "The aristocrats would often use the garden for sexual liaisons. In fact Louis the XIV was also known to take his lovers into the garden for some extracurricular fun. He was known to have had many mistresses," Richard informed us. "Would you like to walk in them alone or would you like for me to accompany you to show you some of the fountains," he asked. Linda jumped in quickly to tell him to come with us.

As we were making our way through the maze, I noticed that the sun was going down and we hadn't seen anyone else in over 30 minutes. "I can see how you could get lost out here. It's also easy to see how you could find a place where no one could see what you were doing," I added.

Richard showed us several secluded areas and even a sitting garden that had a virtually hidden entrance. The beautiful setting and the wine we'd enjoyed before entering the garden hads loosened us all up and we were having a great time. Linda then asked Richard about the prevalence of the menage a trois in France. I laughed but then added that we'd been talking about it yesterday when we saw the older man with the very young woman in the park.

"Well, it is true that we are quite liberal in our attitudes about sex and marriage. We are able to separate the two. Sex is not the same as love. And you can have a very healthy marriage and still enjoy sex with other people. I've been married for 15 years, but we both have occasional partners, how do you say it...on the side. But as for the menage a trois, that is not an everyday thing you know. I have not done that with my wife. I don't think I want to see her with another man, but I allow her her pleasures. Does that make sense?"

Linda was studying him. "I suppose so. No jealousy?"

"I didn't say that. But her pleasure. And mine...is worth a bit of jealousy now and then. You must live your life, know?"

"When in France!" I added, trying to lighten the mood and change the subject. But Linda would have none of it. "Richard, Kurt and I would like a few minutes together, but would you mind keeping a look out? Wouldn't want someone coming along."

This was getting interesting. Richard slipped through the hidden archway and said he'd be glad to give us some privacy. Somehow I knew that wasn't going to be entirely the case, but at that point, I didn't care. Linda sat on the bench and pulled me close to her. She unbuckled my belt and pulled both my pants and underwear down exposing my cock. After looking at me and around at the garden, she took me in her mouth. I was just starting to get hard and it didn't take too long with her working on me like she was. She had always given a great blow job, but this was fantastic. The late afternoon shadows in the gardens of Versailles getting my cock sucked -what could be better?

After a few minutes, Linda stood up and leaned over the back of the bench and pulled up her dress. "Take me. Fuck me now." I did as I was told and got behind her sliding my slick tool into her waiting hole. I started slowly and enjoyed every inch of entry until I was all the way in. Then I started picking up my pace into a steady rhythm as I reached around to grab her breast. As I was pumping into her, I saw Richard just outside the entrance to the secret garden. He was watching us like I knew he would.

"He's watching."

"I know," she gasped.

"You wanted him to didn't you?"

"Yes. God yes."

"I bet he's hard. I bet he'd like to fuck you also."

"Don't stop. Uhh. Hmmm. Yes."

"I'm not going to stop. Ever..."

I couldn't stop myself and I started filling her up with my hot load. I tried to suppress my grunting remembering where we were. As I finished and withdrew, I kissed Linda and held her close as we sat on the bench together for a few moments. Jacque was not there anymore.

"Wow that was hot."

"We are just getting started my lover," Linda said smiling at me.

A little while later, after catching our breath and getting our clothes straightened out, we emerged from the small garden to find Jacque standing with Richard. They were both smoking and it was clear that Richard had told Jacque about our garden trysts. He informed us that it was getting dark and we needed to be heading back into Paris if we were going to make our dinner reservation for the evening. It seemed to me that both men were looking at us differently than before.