The Love Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

Dawn would've thought that a lesbian would've been disinterested in the sex life of a straight girl, but Peggy had said that sex was sex, regardless of gender. They found themselves joking about lousy lovers when Peggy had leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You know, we could order another round and continue talking about lousy lays." she'd said. "Or we could go back to my cabin and I could lick your pussy until you have an orgasm that'll make you think you've died and gone to heaven. Could you ever forgive yourself if you went back to New York wondering what it might have been like? "

It would be too easy to blame it on the drinks she'd been downing. Some kind of rum concoction that she'd stopped counting at five. For the moment Kari might justify her actions by saying she was drunk. Much later she would realized that she was as curious about other women as Dawn seemed to be on this trip.

"Oh baby, yes, lick it!" Kari cried out again as she clenched the sheets in her hands. "Lick my pussy hard!"

Grabbing the cheeks of her ass, Peggy did just that. There had been no preliminaries, no gentle lovemaking, no sweet words of seduction. The moment they had entered her room, Peggy had guided Kari to her bed and pulled off her panties. Without even taking the time to remove any of her own clothing, she immediately dropped between Kari's legs and began her oral assault on her clit. Much to Kari's delight.

Faster and faster her tongue had moved, driving the blonde closer and closer to the edge. Then in what seemed like no time at all, she went over that edge like a truck over a cliff.

"Ooooooo" Kari gasped as her body buckled beneath a quake of rare proportions.

Sweat covered her shaking frame. Never had she come so hard and so fast. It had been everything that Peggy had said and then some. Having a lover deliver on a promise like that was truly a new experience.

"Did I lie?" Peggy asked as she rolled out from between Kari's legs.

"Oh God, no." Kari panted as she shifted to a more comfortable position. "I can't believe how right you were."

"Now that we've broken the ice." Peggy grinned. "Are you still feeling adventurous?"

Kari didn't hesitate to nod in the affirmative. She couldn't wait to see what else she had been wrong about.

"Well then, let's get you out of those sweaty clothes." Peggy said as she began to unbutton Kari's blouse. "I've got some toys that I think you're going to love."

Filled with a renewed sense of anticipation between her legs, Kari quickly helped Peggy with her clothes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A gentle breeze dried the path of Helen's tongue as it swirled around the nipples of Dawn's breasts. Skillfully it darted back and forth, teasing the once tiny nubs to a firm hardness. Laying back against the comforting, warm sand, Dawn was only too willing to relax as the Asian woman explored every inch of her body. It was so unlike the touch of any man - even Richard who had been the most sensitive lover she had ever known. What made it so different was that it was so unhurried, an act of love itself rather than just a quick stop on the way to intercourse.

Dawn had laid there for almost a half hour while Helen explored her naked form. From top to bottom and then back again, she had used her tongue and hands to bring soft, gentle pleasure. A few times Dawn had reached out to explore Helen as well, only to be quietly rebuffed with a soft "not yet."

Finally, satisfied that she now knew every inch of her lover's body, Helen climbed atop her and offered her own breasts to Dawn's eager mouth.

With a virgin's eagerness, Dawn took the dark nipple into her mouth. The feel of the warm flash against her tongue was intoxicating as she alternating between the caress of her tongue and the bite of her teeth, both of which brought soft moans from Helen's lips. Her neophyte tongue began to dart alongside the dark circle, covering it with her hot saliva. Then she would take as much of it as she could inside her mouth, her tongue playing with the hard nipples as she did.

While Dawn switched her attention to her new love's other breast, Helen reached down and slid her hand in between Dawn's legs. To her delight, Dawn's crotch was already so wet that it effortlessly admitted her two fingers, followed quickly by a third. Moving as fast as she could, she began to furiously finger-fuck her.

Dawn responded by continuing to pay with Helen's mounds, alternating between kissing, sucking or just plain squeezing them. She then would bury her face between them, pulling them tight against her cheeks as she licked the skin in-between.

"I could really get to like this." she thought as she inhaled the fragrance of Helen's natural scent.

Helen let her play for a little while longer, then lifted her breasts from her mouth. She took hold of each of her globes and lowered them to a level equal to Dawn's own. Rubbing them against each other caused twin sets of erect nipples to grow ever harder.

Bringing her attentions downward, Helen was confronted the hairiest pussy she had ever seen. Most of Dawn's body had some light hair on it, but nowhere was it fuller than between her legs. Even trimmed to let her wear a bikini, it was still a thick bush. Normally Helen liked a closely trimmed crotch, or one clean shaven like her own. But knowing that she was approaching virgin territory made the thick shrub all the more exciting.

Reaching her objective, she used both hands to pull apart the fleshy skin and reveal the pinkness within. The fragrant aroma of raw womanhood greeted her nostrils as Helen reached in with her tongue and licked around Dawn's clit. Then she began to explore inside Dawn's pussy, using her talented tongue like a doctor's probe.

Dawn stretched back across the comforting sand, eyes closed and wading in the waves of new sensations. If only she had know it could be this wonderful. Her cunt throbbed with excitement as Helen's talented tongue drew more and more sweet nectar. The more experienced woman buried her face between Dawn's thighs, causing the younger woman to erupt again and again.

"Mmmmm" Dawn moaned as Helen sucked the fruit of her labors into her eager mouth.

Dawn was lost to the world as succeeding torrids of ecstasy raced through her body. No guy had ever brought her to this level. If there was such a thing as nirvana, this was as close to it as she ever though she would get.

Dawn's body shook twice more, then finally she could give no more. Never had she felt so exhausted or satisfied. Helen just laid there, licking the spilled juices from her legs. When she finally emerged, her face was covered from cheek to cheek with shiny ambrosia.

"Why did I ever wait so long to try this?" Dawn said softly to herself as she closed her eyes and laid her head back on the sand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kari had waited impatiently as Peggy had taken a red gym bag from under the bed and disappeared into the bathroom with it. The young blonde was still incredibly horny and couldn't resist playing with her pussy while Peggy was gone. Quickly she lost herself in the delightful sensations her fingers produced as they slid in and out of her wet cunt.

"Looks like there's still a fire in that hole." Peggy laughed as she stepped back into the room and saw that Kari had three fingers buried up inside herself. "Looks like the only way to put it out is to plug it."

To emphasize her words, the coco colored woman took hold of a large rubber cock that was now wrapped around her crotch. As Peggy adjusting the straps, she let the large cock fall loose between her legs, making it look even larger. A small nub at the base of the rubber cock extended into Peggy's own pussy, rubbing against her clit.

"I assume you'll have no problem handling this." Peggy smiled.

The look in Kari's eyes spoke volumes as she took in the size and thickness of Peggy's toy. True it was larger than any guy she'd ever been with, almost 9" in length, but how many nights has she frigged herself to sleep thinking about a cock that large.

Peggy ran her long fingers up and down the dildo against her pussy and began to simulate a male masturbation motion. She shook the rubber cock a few time to get Kari's attention, not that it wasn't glued to the artificial prick.

"Why don't you come over and give "big boy" here a little suck." she said. "Get him nice and hard!"

Kari crawled across the bed and took Peggy's "cock" into her mouth. Slowly she slid it deep inside her mouth, covering it with saliva. Running her tongue up and down the length, she began to act as if it were real. With all the skill she exhibited on the false phallus, Peggy would've been begging for more had it been real.

"You're a real cock-sucker, aren't you?" Peggy laughed as she got turned on even more watching Kari try and swallow the full length of her "cock" once again.

With a slight reluctance, she took hold of the dildo and pulled it from the blonde's eager mouth. That was enough for a warm-up.

"Sugar, get ready for the fucking of your life!" Peggy said as she climbed onto the bed and took up position behind Kari - who had also turned around and now rested on all fours.

A smile crossed Peggy's lips and she ran her fingers across Kari's cunt and was rewarded with a thick coating of lubricating nectar. There would be no need for the little blue tube of lubricant that she usually kept in the toy bag for emergencies. Gently, she pushed her fingers inside.

"Oooo" moaned Kari as she felt the initial intrusion.

Peggy pressed her naked body up against the back of Kari's own. She lifted her hanging cock and positioned the head against the heavily saturated tunnel.

"Spread those beautiful legs, honey." Peggy whispered into Kari's ear as she nibbled at it. "Cause you're going to love this." she added with a kiss.

With that she began rubbing the round tip of her cock up and down the length of Kari's pussy before taking a firm grip and pushing it within her.

"Aaaaa!" Kari yelled as she felt herself being penetrated .

"Relax." Peggy said as she eased the dildo out a little, before pushing it back in twice the depth of her first attempt.

Peggy reached around and rubbed her fingers against Kari's clit. Her frantic motions against the small nub at the top of Kari's cunt helped excite her even more as Peggy began to thrust deeper within her with an ever increased frequency.

With each stroke, the waves of pleasure steadily increased. Even through the artificial cock, Peggy could feel the walls of Kari's cunt grabbing hold of her as she thrusted inside her each time.

"You love this, don't you?" Peggy asked between thrusts as she grabbed both of the blonde's hips and pulled her cheeks hard against her.

"Oh yes," Kari panted as she began to match Peggy's rhythm and draw the dildo deeper inside her.

Peggy slid her hands up and down Kari's body as she continued to fuck her with ever increasing ferocity. Her fingers closed tight against her breasts as she used then to pull Kari against her time after time. Peggy always got off fucking other women in this way, she loved to be in control.

Peggy pushed Kari's head and shoulders down across the oversized pillows, giving her greater access to the depths of her pussy. The constant rubbing against her own love button was sending her into pre-orgasmic fits as well. Hot sweat covered each of their bodies as both shook with the energy and passion of unrestricted sex.

Totally lost in the fury of her passion, Peggy grabbed Kari's blonde hair and pulled her head back. With a fierce fire in her dark eyes, Peggy pressed her lips hard against the helpless woman beneath her. The taste of their tongues as they intertwined was enough to push her to within an inch of the abyss.

"Deeper." Kari gasped as Peggy's tongue slid out of her mouth.

"Roll over!" Peggy commanded as she pulled the dildo all the way out. "On your back!"

Not even giving Kari time to comply, the pseudo male pushed her onto her back. She followed her a moment later and rammed the large rubber cock between her outstretched legs.

Kari screamed in ecstasy as Peggy drove the dildo it's full length within her. Peggy's mounds pressed hard against Kari's globes, causing an electric tingling as their nipples touched.

Burying her temporary manhood deep inside her new lover, Peggy's body quaked in anticipation of the explosion she knew was imminent. Beneath her, Kari was lost in a similar state.

Continuing to pump away with all of her strength, Peggy was taken by surprise when Kari reached up with her legs and wrapped them around her buttocks, allowing her to penetrate to an even greater depth. Her arms also wrapped around her, binding them together in an unbreakable lock.

"Fuck me!" Kari screamed at the top of her lungs. A cry so loud that for a moment Peggy wondered it she could be heard out in the corridor beyond.

One final thrust was enough to unleash the explosion that had been building within the two of them. Both bodies jerked violently as they were consumed by the bodyquake that ripped through each of them.

Kari drove her nails deep into Peggy's back as an orgasmic paralysis gripped her. Peggy continued to plummet the captive pussy that was pressed so tightly against her own. Until she too was gripped by that same loss of control.

Their journey through the endless ether of sexual bliss was both instantaneous and timeless. Fireworks filled the sky and rivers of joy caressed their quivering forms. Soft, quiet moans filled the air as hearts raced uncontrolled.

As has been written many times, all good things must end and eventually the fire that had claimed both women cooled and their sweat drenched bodies began to untangle from each other.

Kari was still aware of the massive cock-toy still filling ever inch of her cavity. The feeling was so unlike that she had after a violent love session with a man. Usually she was faced with a small feeling of disappointment as she felt his cock soften and slip from her. Instead it was now a constant reminder of the joy she had just experienced.

Peggy was simply too exhausted to even pull her strap on from within Kari. Instead she simply stoked Kari's now cool skin and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. The fires of aggression had cooled. But only for the moment.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"We should think about heading back to the ship." Dawn said a little reluctantly she laid naked in Helen's arms, enjoying the warm glow of the afternoon sun.

"I'd rather just lay here and think about you." Helen grinned as she leaned over and kissed Dawn softly on her lips.

"I'd like that too." Dawn answered. "But I think we have to get back to reality eventually. Might as well face it sooner than later."

"Oh that's right, your friend Kari." Helen mused. "I guess she wouldn't understand any of this."

"Definitely not." Dawn replied as she stroked Helen's breast.

For a moment, Dawn tried to picture Kari's reaction if she could have seen her ten minutes ago. With her tongue buried deep within Helen's pussy, lapping away like a kitten with a saucer of milk. No, she wouldn't understand it at all.

"Don't worry, what happened here, stays here." Helen said reassuringly. Unless of course you want it to go beyond that."

"I don't ...I mean I'm not sure ..." Dawn said.

"That's okay. I understand." Helen smiled as she stood up and picked up her clothes.

Dawn followed suite and both women quickly dressed. Thankfully the warm sun had dried the clothes off. Once dressed, Helen took a small card from her carry bag and handed it to Dawn.

"My card." she smiled. "If you ever change your mind."

"Thanks." Dawn replied.

"Well I guess I'd better head back alone, give you time to think this all out." Helen said as she kissed Dawn goodbye on her cheek.

"Thanks, I appreciate that." was Dawn's reply.

As she watched the Chinese woman walk down the shoreline, Dawn kept shifting her attention between the card in her hand and the sway of the young woman's ass. For a few moments she considered just leaving the card on the beach, then decided otherwise. With a small smile on her lips, she slid it into her pocket. Then she stood there for almost another hour, just watching the sun drop in the afternoon sky.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sound of running water filled the small cabin as Dawn stepped through the door. It was obvious Kari was in the shower. Actually she was hoping she would be out when she got back so that she would have the use of that particular convenience. After their lovemaking, she and Helen had taken a final dip in the pool to wash off, but the scent of their passion wasn't going to go away easily.

"It that you, Dawn?" Kari called out from the bathroom.

"Yes, it's me." she called out.

"I'll be out in a minute." Kari yelled back. "How was the trip ashore? Find anything interesting?"

"Oh you could say that." Dawn answered as she walked across the room, stripping off her clothes as she did.

"Really, anything that I'd like?" Kari further inquired as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Err...I don't think it was exactly to your tastes." Dawn said as she turned to face her friend.

Kari was still dripping wet, one towel wrapped around her body, another around her hair. Dawn felt a little uncomfortable seeing her friend at this moment, more so because of the tingling between her legs that Kari's nearness produced.

"I was hoping to take a shower before dinner." Dawn explained as she stepped past her friend. "I got a little grimy on the beach."

"Whew, no kidding." Kari noted as her girlfriend squeezed past her. "What were you doing ... running laps on the beach?" She paused for a second as she finished drying her hair. "Or did you find one of those cute island guys you mentioned this morning?"

To Kari's surprise, her little joke cause Dawn to turn a sharp shade of red, something she hadn't seen her do since junior high.

"No, no island guys." she tried to laugh.

"Well, the shower's all yours." Kari said as she let the towel drop from her body and proceeded to dry herself off.

Dawn couldn't help but look at her friend's now naked form. The tingle between her legs now burned. It was as if her actions this afternoon had opened a Pandora's Box and she would never be able to close it.

"What's this?" Kari asked as she picked up a small white paper from the floor.

"Oh, someone gave me their card." Dawn quickly responded. "It must've fallen out of my pocket."

"Helen Leung ... Scarlett Tours." she read before handing the card back. "Are you planning another vacation already."

"Like I said, it was just someone I met on the beach." Dawn shot back.

"Okay, no need to be so defensive." Kari said as she finished drying off.

"Damn, I am being too defensive." Dawn thought. "But I'm not Kari. She could screw someone on a stage in front of an audience and then just take her seat and enjoy the rest of the show. Me, I can't help but feel a little guilty."

"You know, I was thinking maybe we could go dancing later tonight." Kari suggested.

"I thought you didn't like dancing with a bunch of dykes." Dawn said, a little surprised. "Isn't that what you called them last night?"

"Hey, I'll admit I could've been wrong." Kari admitted. "After all, you're the one who told me I should loosen up and be more open to new ideas."

"Well we'll see after dinner." Dawn said as she closed the bathroom door behind her. Turning on the water, Dawn found it surprising that Kari could've changed her mind so easily. Something had to have happened for her to do such an about face. Kari had never been a deep thinker, so it had to be much more than philosophical. Then, as she stepped under the running water, Dawn began to wonder what it was that Kari had been doing this afternoon that required her to take a mid-afternoon shower as well. That was out of character as well.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers