The Love Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then grabbed her skirt and ripped it off of her, leaving her only in a pair of pretty silken panties, the crotch of which was stained dark and pressed into her. Her hips undulated even as she cried out.

"No Please, NO I can't "

All sound ceased when He gathered the little panties in His hand and tore them from her. The elastic band marked her hips from the force of His leverage. Her beautiful, well-trimmed cunt was open and oozing, the juices flowing from her in a steady stream. The fragrant aroma filled the room and bedazzled His head.

"I can't stop you, and I don't think I want to." She looked toward Him as she spoke.

He slammed two fingers deep into her cunt and began to methodically fuck her into frenzy. Her protests were finished. Her entire being focused on the feelings this Man had stirred in her—the passion He had awakened. The force of her lust shocked her. He smiled.

"You're a hungry little slut aren't you? A right nasty little fuck toy you'll be when this is over."

"I ... I ... I'm not a slut. Oh, God " Her hips lifted to His manipulations and her body screamed fuck me. He brought her closer and closer to the first Man-induced orgasm she had had in years. Her body shook with the fury of it, yearning for release. She heard her voice as if she was listening to someone else speak.

"That's it. Oh, God. It feels so good. Oh thank you, God, thank you. Oh, please don't stop. Please."

He stopped.

"FUCK! Don't fucking stop! Oh my God! "

She couldn't believe that came out of her mouth, but the lust, need and desire to cum by His hand was too intense. She writhed on the bed. Her voice pleaded and a bonfire glowed in her sultry eyes as she begged Him to continue. There was no turning back now. Her body had already surrendered. She was a woman possessed, owned by this Man she just met. His cool, confident demeanor was driving her mad.

"You wanted it. Take it, God damn it, You bastard. Make me cum. Make me CUM!" she cried.

"I can't stand it. Please I need it. I have to cum, please. " Sobbing with need, she begged Him to touch her, here, there, anywhere the embers were now aflame and spreading like wildfire. Her nostrils flared as she panted like a bitch in heat.

"Please, Tantrick. It's been so long. Too long. Ahh, Holy Fuck Touch me. Touch me "

Her breasts jiggled as she thrashed and tugged on her bonds. Her nipples tight and taut, her back arched, and her hip thrusting frantically. "Please " He had rekindled her fire and it was burning out of control.

"Help me "

He touched her again, teasingly. His fingers circled around her clitoris, sliding through her vulvae, just barely dipping into her fuck tunnel.

"Aw, fire needs to cum? She wants satisfaction? She needs it? She's got to have it? Well little slut, and you are a slut, aren't you? If you're very good, maybe I'll let you."

He slapped her clitoris hard, then, again as her hips writhed from the excruciating pain and the sensations she had never experienced. He struck her clitoris once again, then rose and undressed Himself in front of her.

"Please." Her voice was desperate and pleading. "I beg of You. Let me up. Let me up. I've changed my mind." Her eyes suddenly filled with fear as she watched Him undress before her, and the reality of what was about to happen suddenly hit her hard and fast.

"Wait, please. I'm fine. Honest I don't need to cum. I lost my mind for a moment. Wait. Wait don't take off Your pants No. No! Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening."

Her cunt was on fire; His body was strong and virile.

Mmm, I want it, but I don't want to cheat on my husband. What do I do? What do I do? Her mind was frantic with such thoughts. Her body betraying her as it reacts to Him. Passion's fire burning white hot within her, she needed it, she know she does. Her loins, her breasts ache with need to be touched by Him, to be made to feel as a woman should feel. She closes her eyes for a moment and tries to compose herself, using her womanly wiles to try and get through to Him in one last final effort to resist.

"Please Sir. I'm not a slut. I don't do this kind of thing. Yes, You're very handsome and yes, I'm aroused, but this is so wrong. Please release me " Her soft, velvety voice rang in His ears.

He sat next to her on the bed admiring the fire in her eyes, the longing in her voice, the moist fragrant smell exuding from between her honey golden thighs. Her hips rose under His gaze as if He were touching her, even as she cried out in her despair of lust.

"You are a slut, fire. You are a fuck toy. You are a craving, dripping, yearning, wet, needy cunt. You were made to be used for pleasure. Look at you. You can't control your body at all."

He slapped her cunt again and then drove two fingers deep into her. Her ass lifted off the bed, slamming into His knuckles as He pounded deep into her bringing her again right to the edge of orgasm. He stopped.

"Admit it slut, you will not be allowed to cum or be released until you understand fully what you are and what your purpose is. Say it! Say the words."

"Okay, God damn it, I am a slut. Grrrrrrrrrr." Her eyes blazed like bonfires. "Let me cum. You're driving me out of my fucking mind " Her eyes brim with tears as she hears herself weaken and surrender to His dark desires.

"I need it Sir. My cunt is screaming." Her hips bucking as she twists and turns like a trapped animal needing food.

"I'm starved for it, you bastard! Fuck me. That's what you want isn't it? To stick that hot cock in this steaming hot fuck hole? I know it's what You want. So do it, conquer. Take. Do it, you son of a bitch " Her eyes filled with rage and lust that He has reduced her to nothing but a fuck toy, some piece of fuck meat for Him to play with. 'How humiliating,' she thought to herself, but she was so aroused and feeling so needy that she no longer cared. Her pussy was so tight. She felt like a virgin. His fingers massaging and kneading her sensitive flesh from the inside.

"God, please Sir. Please. It's been so long. I need it. Please don't tease me anymore." Her chest heaving her beautiful breasts, she continues to thrash.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cum. Fuckkkk."

"Are you sure? Are you sure, little slut, that you want this cock in you?" Gazing at her calmly, He thinks to himself, She's mine. He provokes her. He slapped her face with His turgid member, laughing as she snaps at it with her teeth, her hips rising and falling without her knowledge.

"Yes damn it, I'm sure," she whimpers, "I am a fuck toy, I am a slut. I am for your use. Please, Tantrick, use me." Her voice trails off into a wild wail of desperation, lust and shame.

He suddenly slams His face into her crotch. His teeth fixed straight on her clit, biting.

"Oh fuck that hurts. Oh fuck. Stop it hurts. It hurts. Oh fuck." Her protests get weaker and weaker as she realizes that the pain is turning into electricity shooting thru her.

"Son of a bitch, Man, what are you doing to me?"

His mouth attacks her cunt. His tongue delves into her soaked lips and then plunges deep into her needy cunt. Her legs fly open further trying to give Him room to do whatever it is that He wants. He devours her cunt, face fucking her furiously. Fire trembles. Never in her life has anything felt even remotely like this. His touch is magic. His tongue has a life of it's own, searching out and evoking the most powerful sensations she has ever felt. He feasts on her succulence. His face coming up from between her thighs coated with her juices. She sees this and loses her mind.

I just wanted to dance, she thinks to herself. How did this happen?

Lifting His face from her cunt again, He drives His fingers back into her. Her hips slam into His fingers now, seeking that release. He takes her to the edge and stops, and then starts again. Finally, he looks into her eyes.

"So you want to cum, huh little whore?"

"Oh. Oh. Oh my God, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...aiyeeeee My husband never kisses me there. Please Tantrick, I don't think I can take it." Wild sensations rip through every nerve in her body as she pleads and begs Him to stop.

"I'm losing control of myself. Dear God. Stop it. Stop it now. It's... *panting* ...It's...*screams*....I...I...*stammering*.....I'm cumming. Jesus, help me " An animalistic cry erupts from deep within her, something that doesn't even sound human as her pussy squirts and soaks His face. Her body jerks so much He has to hold her down to continue with His erotic vicious assault. He's got her right where He wants her now and He knows it.

Smiling viciously into her eyes, He suddenly flips her over to her belly and runs His hand underneath her, lifting her to her knees, her head on the bed, wrists tied to the end of the bed. She gasps as she wonders what He is going to do. Thoughts race through her mind.

He's going to fuck me like a bitch dog, the blush beginning on her face, but her ass jerking up towards Him at the thought. His eyes now steel blue, a faint smile locked onto His sensuous lips, He does the unthinkable: He runs His tongue out and up her steaming snatch to her rosebud. She shudders in shame and tries to wriggle out of His strong grip, terrified and disgusted by what He is doing as He drives His tongue into her ass and manipulates her clitoris at the same time.

She has never had a Man touch her there.

'Oh my god, what is He doing?' she thinks. 'What is wrong with Him?' Her pussy screaming for more, she wriggles and struggles and tries to escape His powerful grip, but He will not be denied. Tears begin rolling down her face at this violation, this filthy use of her body. Shame reddens her face, causing her to cry out in anguish.

He continues His ravishing of her ass; smiling to Himself as He notices the beginnings of her awakening to the pleasure He is providing her. Her hips beginning to press back to Him, even as she cries and moans and begs to be released. He grabs her clitoris and twists it violently, taking her mind off the invasion of her rosebud as she recoils in lust from the mixture of the pain and pleasure. He forces His tongue deep into her bowels. Her ass jerks reactively to the twisting of her clit and she suddenly feels the warmth of His tongue deep in her.

"Oh god, that feels good," she moans. Suddenly she surrenders, this Man is doing things to her she never dreamt were possible and in her lust and passion she cedes the control of her body to Him.

The sensations of pleasure overwhelm her senses, her body, and her mind, even her soul screams for more of His touch. She wants to feel more, to awaken the deadness within and ignite her fires. She writhes and grinds herself against the exquisite invasion. The passion within her awakens as she hears the juices sloshing as He pumps in and out of her needy holes mercilessly. He seems to know precisely where to touch to set her ablaze.

He grins to Himself as He sees her body surrendering to His manipulative ways. He works her like a toy, pressing all of the right buttons. Silent screams drive her to a place she's never been before. In her mind, controlled by Him, unable to resist, her hunger for what she has yearned for all of her life, the burning ache in her loins as she reacts like a little wanton slut, thrashing about and pleading, nay, begging Him for "more... More... MORE " A low soft growl catches in her throat as she arches her back and implores Him,

"Please don't stop. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yesssss. Yessss. It feels so good so good "

"God, this little slut is a hungry one." He continues His assault on her ass and her cunt.

"You want more do you? You want it all do you? You want to feel the feelings that you've never felt before? The pleasure? The pain? The lust? The passion? You want all those do you?" Rocking her hips violently back and forth, seemingly unable to get enough of the feelings He's bringing her, she gulps, gasping for air as the pure pleasure of Him consumes her entire being.

"Y...y...yessssss, Sir. I'm starving. Oh, oh, oh fuck. I need more," she screams, panting like a bitch in heat. "I want it all damn it." Grinding harder, her juices flow in a river of lust and desire.

"I want the feeling I've never felt before " Suddenly screaming out for mercy, twisting and thrashing as a torrent of emotion takes over and slams into her soul like a tsunami, she moans loudly.

"I want it all. Yes, Sir. I want it all. Please stop this torment. I can't take it. I need to cum. Please. Damn it " Her heated flesh radiating hotter as He presses into her voracious cunt

"Oh, oh, oh, please " she sobs.

Looking at her with eyes gone sky blue and piercing, He has turned this self-confident beautiful woman, so secure in her little world into a writhing, begging little fuck toy of a slut. He has stripped her of all her imaginary boundaries and her safe little world of work and hapless marriage, and reduced her to a beautiful, brazen whore, begging for what she deserves, for what she yearns, for what she will GET. He rises to His knees behind her and slams His hardened steely cock deep into her oozing cunt. She's so tight it takes Him three powerful strokes to bury Himself.

He grabs her hair and yanks her head back, growling into her ear.

"You wanted this, you begged for this ... now fuck, you little tramp" The moment He enters her hungry fuck tunnel, she screams out and quakes beneath Him, He feels her hot, wet pillows of flesh engulf His cock as it spasms out of control, gripping His steel in her velvet sheath. He feels her cum as soon as He enters her tightness and grabs her hips, crushing her to Him, holding her so she doesn't fall out of the bed.

"God, she's wild...frenzied...crazed " He buries Himself to the hilt as He slowly fucks her through her first of many orgasms to come, enjoying the sensations this little slut's cunt gives to His cock as He grinds into her as she rides it out. Her moans turn animalistic as she roars like a tigress just released from her cage and begins to brutally fuck Him. He feels like He's riding a bucking bronco and her hips take on a savage dance all their own.

All her inhibitions are lost as she turns into nothing but a total fuck slut. Her insatiable need reveals itself as she goes buck wild. Pounding deep into her, he hits points she's never had touched before. He fucks with a fury that bruises and enflames her cunt lips. He rockets in and out of her. Her screams and growls only drive Him on. Her orgasms cause her virgin-tight cunt to squeeze and milk His cock even as the juices flow out and down onto the sheets beneath her.

"This what you wanted cunt? Did you need a good fucking? I knew you did from the moment I laid eyes on you." Reveling in His mastery of her, His orgasm sneaks up on Him with an absolute eruption, His legs suddenly trembling, His cock spraying her womb full of His hot fuck cream. His head lolls back as He continues to pound savagely into her.

"Oh God, that's some good pussy."

"Oh holy fuck", she howls like a wolf and presses back to Him. "You...mine...cum in me...yes " She screams as another cum rips through her tiny form.

"Give it all to me!" She needs Him so badly, her cunt swallowing Him up inside of her as she jerks and squeals, impaled in ecstasy.

"God, so good. Yes. Yes, I knew the moment You saw me that You knew. You KNEW " She went ballistic, blinded with lust's fury.

"So you little bitch, you are what? A fuck toy? A needy, hungry little slut? A nasty little girl? You should belong to a Man who makes you feel like that all the time." Tantrick spat at her in rapid succession as He emptied His seed into her.

"Should I let you up or just leave you tied until I need you again? Answer Me slut. Are you willing to follow Me and be My fuck toy when I have need? To pleasure My slightest whim?"

"Yes Fucking, Yes Oh my God, whatever you want. Whatever You need. I am Yours. Yours." She cums again, her pussy devouring, growling, snapping and eating Him up.

She hears a flame erupt behind her. Too caught up in the aftershocks from her series of orgasms, she hears His voice.

"Well then, in that case, I'd better mark you as Mine hadn't I?"

She turned quizzically and looked back at the precise moment she felt the white hot brand sink into her inner thigh meat right beneath her quivering cunt. Her eyes went wide and fearful as the pain rocketed into her; the smell of the flesh burning acrid and hot as the nerve endings erupted in sensation and her cunt drew up tight.

"Oh my god, what have you done? I'm married, how will I explain this?"

"You won't. You won't be going back. I'm going to keep you. You have been marked and I am going to take you to My home where you will be trained properly. From today on, if someone asks you who you are, you will reply, I am His." Laughingly, He told her.


She curled up into a ball, holding her thigh, shaking like a leaf. His heart softens as the lust subsides and He sees the beautiful woman trembling in front of Him, releasing her from the scarves He gathers her into His arms.

"You have brought Me incredible pleasure little one and I am a loyal and honorable Master, but you are Mine. I have claimed you and you will be with Me for always. You will soon come to desire Me as much as I do you. You will understand what has driven Me to do this today. I have been searching for one ... and you are she."

Stroking her and petting her, He presses a cold cloth to her brand, the pain throbbing and reminding her of the results of the evening.

Could she, would she ever be the one He spoke of? She looked up at Him, a tear in her eye, and saw the concern for her that He felt. She realized that she too had been looking and searching for someone to take her and dominate her and make her feel like a woman, not just an ordinary woman, but a desirable, hungry, beautiful, passionate woman built to serve and to care for Him. Her eyes searched deep into His and found that gentle spot that she had missed, she knew that He had touched her to her heart and she would never be able to go back to who she had been.

"I am Yours," Looking Him directly in the eye she simply stating, then lowering her eyes in honor and respect.

A deep calm came over her. She keeps her eyes lowered and tries to fathom the significance of what has happened to her, the fullness of it all. She is overwhelmed with emotion as she breaks down crying her little heart out, clinging to Him, soaking Him with her tears. Her soul cries out to Him...

12