The Love Drug Ch. 02

Story Info
Testing the pill.
3.2k words
4.47
34.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was quiet all morning. In the afternoon she finally spoke to me.

"Was that really those pills? I can't believe how I felt and what I did. Was it the effect of the pills and you two obviously feeling randy, or ... I don't know."

"Or are you just a wanton harlot who took advantage of a situation?"

She blushed and nodded.

"We need a trial. Give someone a pill without telling them."

"You can't do that."

"How about if I slip you one without telling you, see how it works."

"I'd notice."

"Not necessarily. Leave it to me."

Later that afternoon I made some peculiar drinks. "Try this."

"I'm not that stupid," she said.

"Nor am I. This drink could have a pill crushed in it, but it might not. I'm going to give you drinks like it every two hours. I'll know which one is real." She accepted that.

An hour later I suggested that we have a bit of fun. She pushed me away when I tried to fondle her breasts. "I'm still tired from last night. If the drink you gave me had the pill in it the it isn't working. I don't feel at all sexual."

"Never mind," I said. "There's still time."

Around six I gave her another drink. She carried on as normal. We ate just after seven and had some wine with the meal. A little before eight Wendy asked if it was time for her next special drink.

"Do you want it to be the one with the pill in?" I asked.

She smiled. "I expect it to be the one. You won't want to leave it too late or it will clash with bed time."

I nodded. "But do you want it to be the one."

She shrugged, then grinned. "Yes, I do."

"I'll get the drink. But we should be a little more scientific about this. I want to record the difference."

I set up our video camera. I had suggested we film some of our private lives in the past, but Wendy had always refused. I fetched the drink. "We'll try a before and after," I said. "You do a stip-tease before you have the drink. And be as suggestive and sexual as you comfortably can. Then you can have the drink and we'll see how different you are afterwards."

Wendy shrugged. I put on some music and pulled out the table. "Your stage. Let me see how well you can strip at the moment."

She kicked off her shoes and stood on the table. I filmed as she slowly took off her clothes. She moved sensuously and touched her body as she stripped, stimulating herself. "Don't stop," I said when she was naked. "See if you can reach orgasm."

She got off the table and pushed it out of the way, then sat on the couch with her legs wide, smiling at me. She masturbated slowly and beautifully while I filmed, reaching a climax that left her panting.

"That was beautiful," I told her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said. "Now," she smiled, "you get your clothes off while I have my drink."

She emptied the glass while I undressed, then moved close to me. One hand took my penis and began pulling it gently while she kissed me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm feeling good," she whispered. She snuggled up against me, pulling at my cock.

"You're looking good too," I said.

"Stop wasting time sweet talking me, I want this in me, now."

We made love. Long, hard physical love. Wendy wasn't insatiable, she didn't behave like some sex crazed nymphomaniac. She was simply very obliging, very interested, very open, very positive and very responsive. She came three times.

After lovemaking she seemed to be relaxed. I pointed to the camera. "The pill should have had long enough now," I said. "We filmed the before, let's film the after. You just lie still. We'll start with you as you are, on your back on the floor with your legs apart, and take it from there. OK?"

"Whatever you want," she answered.

I got the camera and focussed on her. "Start by stimulating yourself, as if you're getting ready to masturbate, then when you're ready, give yourself another orgasm."

Her hands moved all over her body till she was responding to her own touch, then she began to rub her clitoris. She was smiling and relaxed. When I suggested she try it with a candle she laughed and got a candle. She stroked it into herself slowly, watching the smooth narrow shape move between her loose pink lips. She used it with obvious pleasure. I suggested a cucumber and fetched it from the kitchen. She slipped it between her legs, worked it deep inside her and used it with gusto. She told me she preferred it to the candle.

She came twice while I filmed, then we went to bed.

Next day we watched the video. Wendy was a little embarrassed. She told me the test had failed. She had behaved more wantonly after the pill, she had used the excuse of the pill, but since she'd become randy before the pill and masturbated for the camera then, it was only the excuse to behave outrageously when she was obviously willing to behave outrageously any way. It was then that I told her I had slipped the pill in her food at diner.

"But I was thinking about the pill and that I could do whatever I wanted and it wouldn't be my fault," she argued. "That could have been what set me off."

"We'll have to try it on someone who knows nothing about it," I suggested.

"You can't do that, it would be immoral."

I didn't answer.

That afternoon a friend of Wendy's came round. She often did on a Sunday because her husband played golf.

I'd never really liked Margot. All she ever seemed to do was moan. I didn't really know her husband, but I understood why he played so much golf. Anyway, she arrived and I was sent to the kitchen to make coffee. I took it to them and sat and listened to the conversation. It was rather boring, about clothes, washing, working while running a household and husbands who took their wives for granted.

"Haven't you done enough running down men?" I asked. "Your husband must be useful for something, Margot."

"Oh yes. I do like Roger really. He's very kind. He's always flirting though, and he's had at least two affairs." She looked surprised. "I've never told anyone that before." Then her face crumpled. "He's just begun another and I don't know what to do."

Margot began to cry. Wendy went to the settee and sat put her arm around her.

"I'm sorry," Margot sobbed. "I just don't know what to do. We had a row this morning. He told me he didn't see why I was complaining, he wasn't going to leave me but he wants sex and if he can't get it at home he'll get it somewhere else."

"Have you tried counselling?" Wendy asked.

"He won't go to any of those things. He says the problem is our sex life and I cause it."

"What about your sex life?" I asked.

"We don't make love very often. I don't really like it that much." She blushed as she said it. "My body isn't very attractive"

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I've always been a bit embarrassed by it. My breasts are lop-sided and my tummy's not flat. I exercise, but, he still prefers other women."

"Have you had any affairs?"

"No, apart from Roger I've only made love to one man, and that was a catastrophe. Everything went wrong. God, I can't usually even talk about sex without becoming agitated. I have so many inhibitions. He's right. It is my problem. But I don't know what to do. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." She sniffed loudly. "I'll pull myself together. Please forget I said anything."

"Do you want some help?" I asked.

"What sort of help?"

"Simple, straight forward help." I said. "I can't guarantee it will work, but I think it will. If not there will be no harm done."

She stared at me.

"What do you think, Wendy? It must be worth a try."

Wendy looked uncertain.

"Let me fix Margot a drink and then we'll talk about it,” I said.

Wendy shrugged. "OK," she said.

"Now don't you say anything for the moment, I won't be long."

I went to the kitchen and mixed a gin and tonic. Margot had been surprised that she had been so open about her sexual problems. I wasn't. I'd put the pills in their coffee.

"Here," I said to her, "knock this back, it will help you relax."

She took the drink. "Not enough," she said. "I've been blind drunk and still a mass of inhibitions." But she knocked it back.

"Now," I said. "We're going to have a little discussion. First, what do you think of your body?"

"I already told you. I don't think of myself as being sexually attractive. In fact I don't think of sex very much."

"I was asking generally, not just sexually."

"Oh." She shrugged. "It's OK, not much too fat, not too thin, quite healthy."

"So you quite like your body."

"I'm happy enough with it."

Then why don't you think you're sexually attractive?"

"It isn't that sort of body."

"What was your mother's attitude to sex?"

"She didn't have one. Sex was never mentioned in our house. I'm amazed my mother ever conceived me."

"Do you masturbate?"

She looked shocked.

"OK, don't answer that for the moment. What was your sex life like when you first married."

"I was very shy. I found it a bit embarrassing. I quite enjoyed it sometimes to begin with. Then Roger wanted to do things with the lights on and complained when I refused. With the lights off I just let him get on with it and it was all right."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was quite enjoyable sometimes. But once he started insisting on me doing things I went right off it."

"What sort of things?"

She looked at me frosty faced.

"OK, we'll leave that for a minute. I want to try something to reduce your anxiety level. It's not dangerous, just a form of meditation. Will you try?"

She shrugged.

"Good. Lean back, get comfy, and close your eyes."

She did.

"Now I want you to think of the most beautiful place you know. A wood, or a garden, a mountain walk or a beach. Any place you think is beautiful. Try to picture it in your mind. Take a minute or two and try to remember everything about the place, colours, shapes, sounds, smell. Try to imagine yourself there. Relax and enjoy the visualisation."

I looked over at Wendy and grinned. She pulled a face. I left Margot to her thoughts for a few minutes. She gradually became more relaxed.

"That's better," I said quietly, "you are feeling less tense. Tell me where you are."

"I'm in our garden," she said.

"Lovely," I said. "It's summer and the birds are singing. The sun is bright and hot. You're lying in your garden feeling the sun on your body. You're feeling at peace. Lie still and let the warmth soak into you."

I left her in silence for another few minutes. Wendy and I simply watched her as her whole body relaxed.

"You are feeling warm and relaxed," I said. "You feel secure and at peace. You can think about anything, talk about anything. You feel good, don't you."

"Yes," she whispered. "I feel good."

"You're thinking about your body," I said. "You like your body. It feels warm and pleasant. Think about your breasts. They're warm and sensitive." I paused. "Think about your legs, they're long and strong." I paused again. "Think about touching your body. The sensations from your fingers caressing your body." I paused for a little longer this time. "Do you masturbate very often?"

"Not very much. It's a bit, well, sad, to need to do things like that. It's not right."

"When you do masturbate, what do you think about?"

"My husband, doing it with another woman."

"Is it the thought of your husband doing it, or the other woman that gets you excited?"

"The other woman, enjoying it. Wanting it. And him wanting her the way I want him to want me."

"Do you find women's bodies attractive?"

"More than mine. Some women just are sexually attractive."

"The sun is warm and the garden totally secluded. You'd like to take off all your clothes and soak up the sun."

"Yes." she said.

"Would you like to do it?"

"I can't. The neighbours would see."

"But you would like to?"

"Yes."

"Come back from the garden now. You're here again with us."

Margot opened her eyes and sat up straight.

"Are you feeling more relaxed now?"

"Yes, a lot. Thank you."

"I don't understand why you think you're body is not sexually attractive." I said. "Have other people told you that, or did you decide it yourself?"

"I just don't feel it."

"And because you don't feel attractive you don't like others seeing you."

She nodded. "I suppose so."

"Would you like to show your body to Wendy and I? Then we can tell you what we think."

"I don't know." She blushed a little.

"We'd like you to. Would you feel safe and relaxed enough to do it?"

"Maybe."

"Wendy enjoys showing her body off, don't you Wendy."

Wendy smiled and nodded. "When I'm in the mood."

"I think I'm in the mood," Margo said. "Usually I feel too embarrassed even to think of it, but I seem to be in the mood at the moment. Would you like me to take off my clothes?"

I nodded. "I think it would help you. Wendy thinks it would help you too, don't you Wendy."

Wendy looked at me, but didn't answer.

"Stand up and take off you clothes then, Margot."

Margot stood up. She took off her rather severe jacket. She was wearing a white blouse underneath, buttoned to her neck.

"Wendy will take your clothes."

Wendy took the jacket and hung it on the back of a chair.

"That's a nice blouse, it looks good on you."

"Thank you." She undid the cuffs, then unbuttoned it slowly from the bottom. She paused, then slipped it off and handed it to Wendy and stood still, wearing a full bra trimmed with white lace."

"Do you feel all right?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you, I still feel very relaxed."

"That's a very sensible bra. Would you like to take your shoes off next?"

She slipped out of her shoes.

"Are you wearing tights?"

She nodded.

"Slip them off then."

She reached under her skirt and pulled down her tights, then sat on the settee and removed them. She handed them to Wendy.

"Good," I said. "Now the skirt."

She undid a button at the side of the skirt, slid down the zip, and eased the skirt over her hips, then lowered it to the floor and stepped out of it. Wendy took it from her.

"And now the slip."

She pushed the white cotton slip down and off. Wendy took it.

"OK, let's look at you. The underwear is very sensible."

"But not sexy," she said.

"No. Better take the bra off first."

"I think that's enough for now," Wendy said.

"But Margot wants to take her bra off Wendy, don't you Margot."

Margot nodded, then reached behind her and undid the catch. She slipped it off her arms and passed it to Wendy. Her breasts were quite full and firm and her nipples a delicate pinky brown.

"Oh," I said. "That looks better. You've got very attractive breasts."

"Have I?"

"Oh yes, very attractive."

Margot smiled, pushed down her knickers, and passed them to Wendy.

"You are a very attractive lady," I said. "And I do mean sexually attractive."

"I feel more attractive than I usually do. I feel quite sexy." She smiled. "It feels good to be naked."

"Are you feeling aroused?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Sit down and relax, you can touch yourself if you like, stroke your breasts, they look as if they would like to be touched."

She sat on the settee and lent back, then began to smooth her hands across her breasts.

"Does it feel nice?"

She nodded.

"You look lovely, it's a pleasure to look at you. You can masturbate if you want, we'd like you to. Wendy enjoys me watching her masturbate."

"I haven't made love for over a month. And that wasn't very good. Have other men watched you masturbate, Wendy?"

Wendy didn't answer. She looked at me. "Tell her," I said. "Margot needs our support and encouragement."

Wendy nodded.

"Didn't Will mind?"

"I don't think so." Wendy smiled. "I think he enjoyed it."

"She had a wonderful shag with a friend of ours while I watched too."

"You made love to another man while Will watched?" One of her hands stroked between her thighs. "Ooh."

"She had us both, one after the other," I said. "It was lovely."

"And you didn't mind?" She was rubbing over and round her clitoris.

"I loved it," I said. "But most of all I enjoyed making love to Wendy and feeling her enjoyment."

"I'd like that," Margot said. "I'd like to make love to Roger and feel him losing control." Her hand was rubbing faster. "I'd like to hold him so tightly that he had to grind against me harder and harder as he got more and more excited. I'd like to squeeze him tight and hug him and squeeze him while he pushed deep inside me. I'd like to hear him groan in pleasure as his body pressed closer and closer to mine. I'd like to feel him come and come and come inside me."

As she finished speaking her body bucked against her rubbing hand and she moaned and gasped.

She caught her breath. "I think I've just had an orgasm," she said. She stared at me, then at Wendy. "I should be going. I'm sorry about..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Marot. You were unhappy and talked to friends about it, in confidence. That's all." I said.

"Thank you. You are very kind."

She dressed as if she was in a dream. "I should get home and get Roger's tea ready. Thank you for, for listening."

"You're never to do that again," Wendy said as I stood at the front door and watched Margot totter away. "It's wrong."

"It seemed to be just what she needed." I admired the look of Margot’s twitching buttocks receding into the distance.

"We haven't the right to interfere with other people's lives without their knowledge."

"OK," I said. "However, I think that experiment proves the point. The pills work. On anyone."

“I don’t want to talk about that now,” Wendy said. “What you did was wrong but we will talk about it later. At the moment I need you to do something for me.”

I closed the door and turned to Wendy. She was on the settee. She was naked, her legs wide. “Hurry up. You wouldn’t believe the feeling I had while we watched Margot play with herself. Now get to work – quickly.”