The Love Leech Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced down at Belli, who had two prominent lipstick stains on her face—one on each cheek, perfect, symmetrical. And though plenty of fey had naturally red lips, he didn't know of any that actually left marks behind. Maybe cherry dryads, but cherries were already going out of season around here. And besides, the fey were as subservient as all women now, this close to the capital city.

So she had to belong to someone around here. Someone who wasn't keeping his pets on as tight a leash as Garin did his. He folded his arms, mind racing with possibilities. He would have to put out a notice that...

Belli was still humming, he noticed, glancing down, as the bimbo rose up into a sitting position. Her eyelids fluttered.

"What did she say?" he asked, trying to make his voice gentle as he reached forward to stroke her hair.

"Mm." Belli giggled and leaned into the touch. She hummed a moment, as if thinking, then said, "I dunno!"

He turned back to where the woman had gone, returning to his thoughts as Belli leaned closer, fiddling with his belt. Perhaps he could contact the trackers, follow the trail. Someone that nimble probably didn't leave much behind, but she had a scent—a sweet scent, a familiar scent, that hung around Belli like a cloud of mist. They could probably...

Still humming, Belli, undid his belt and started unbuttoning his trousers. The tune was catchy and incessant. Belli had always been a musical bimbo, especially when she was excited.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" he asked, frowning.

"Mm." Belli blinked up at him innocently, licking her lips, as she put her hands on his hips and rose to her hands and knees on the bench so she could easily access his cock. His underwear was no obstacle—she was already starting to lick him sweetly through it, even as she tugged it slowly down. Oh, that felt good. "Like, um.. mm... lalam..."

"Now, Belli," he began, trying to focus on the matter at hand, but then her lips settled on the head of his cock, and he bit his lip to hold in a most un-dominant cry. He gripped the top of the bench. "B-Belli," he managed.

"Mm-hm!" Belli beamed as she kissed his cock, once, twice, three times, kissing it to full erection by the third. Each kiss was a bit louder, longer, sloppier, and as she went in for the fourth, his breath caught. "Yes, Master," she slurred. And giggled.

Garin started to breathe quicker. Oh. Oh, her lips felt more luscious than ever. His knees wobbled, and he clung to the bench for dear life as her head started to bob in his lap.

Within seconds, he found himself falling down into the grass. And Belli climbed atop him, a triumphant, gleeful smile on her face, as the silly, obedient bimbo started to suck him off right there in the orchard. He wanted to protest, but only happy moans and whimpers slipped from his lips as he bucked and accepted it.

He would only later think to question that sweet smell coming from her—and the fact that, as her head bobbed, he could have sworn he saw her left breast bounce out of the crop top altogether, and a lipstick mark right on the nipple. And her nipple dripping with a slight lingering trickle of milk.

But when he would next think to check on it, both mark and milk would be gone.

His eyes rolled back up into his head as Belli started to hum a sweet, soothing lullaby.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

TO BE CONTINUED...

12