The Love Leech Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched them kissing, moaning, pawing at each other. Watched Belli's tits dripping with milk. His breath caught. They didn't even... understand what they were saying. Did they?

"Mm." Belli pulled back from the kiss, and wriggled blissfully as Lynni whispered in her ear. "Okay, Lynni, I'll tell him." She smiled up at Garin. "She says you seem really, really smart."

Garin blinked. "W-What?"

This was a change in course. A welcome one.

"Really smart!" Belli squealed. "And you are,, Master! You're, like, sooo smart and clever, and we're sooo glad you finally woke up, 'cause, like..." She pouted. "We need a man. Soooo. Bad." She chewed her thumb, then stuck it into her mouth and sucked, her eyes wide and inviting. Suggestive.

Again, Garin found himself smiling, feeling a bit more assured. Yes. They didn't understand anything. Just silly, horny bimbos, probably repeating something they'd heard years ago. "... oh, do you?"

"Uh-huh!" Belli beamed, popping the thumb out. She squirmed, wriggling so Lynni could start suckling her other breast. "And, like, Master... we wanna give you what you deserve."

"We?" Garin's eyes drifted to Lynni's.

As she sucked—noisily, messily, like the horny cocksucking slut she clearly longed to be—Lynni's eyes were on his cock. Fixated on it. Her lips smacked, and he couldn't help but imagine those gorgeous ruby-red lips fastened to his cock, sucking with that same delectable eagerness...

"Like, duh!" Belli giggled. "You shouldn't have to, like, edge all the time. You're a good Master! You deserve to have sweet stuff, like, always!"

"Oh, do I?" Garin smirked. He found himself stroking himself idly, admiring the sight of his silly, horny bimbo in the arms of another silly, horny bimbo. He could get used to this. A pity he still had to work out who she belonged to.

Oh. Right. Garin bit his lip, trying to dispel the thoughts. Business first. He needed to ask...

"I told her," Belli whispered, her voice quivering with bliss, "h-how... how yummy you taste, Master. How yummy your cock is! Yummy-yummy-yummy!" She licked her lips. "Lynni loooves your cock, Master!"

"Does she, now?" Garin's eyes narrowed. "And who is Lynni's —"

"It's so big," Belli whimpered, and Garin's stroking instinctively quickened at that soft need in her voice. "S-So sweet. Just like you, Master. And she wants to be nice and sweet for you. Give you aaaall the sweetness you and the boys here deserve!"

Garin tried to tune her out. "Belli, ask her—Lynni, tell Belli to—" He shook himself, feeling that same bizarre humiliation as Lynni visibly savored the sight of him edging himself through his underwear, pumping his cock in time with Lynni's sucking.

"She's gonna fix everything," Belli whined, her breathing getting more shallow as Lynni sped up—as Garin sped up—"g-gonna—gonna be a good girl, a good bimbo for you, so sweet, and, like—oh, g-gosh—"

"Belli," Garin whimpered, his heart racing, lost in Lynni's lusty stare, "Belli, I—I—" He imagined Lynni crawling towards him, imagined both of them bearing down on him, taking him to bed, cooking for him in matching aprons, giving him all sorts of delicacies—

"I can't," he squeaked, and forced his hand away from his cock.Damn it! This was a bad habit. A bad, dangerously sweet, addictive habit. If only prisoner fruit were in season, or someone in town had known how to can them—the woman who'd distilled the prisoner fruit harvest had been brainwashed long ago by one of the townsmen, and no longer knew how to do anything but suck and fuck just like Belli so badly needed to do—or had she been taken to the capital? Gods, who was in charge of keeping records in this town, anyways?

Lynni licked her lips, and he realized she'd pulled away from the breast only when Belli started to whine softly. She was staring right at his cock, her mouth open, her eyes as wide as saucers. She needed it. She needed it so badly.

But Garin was in control here. He took a step closer, forcing his hands to his sides and narrowing his eyes. "Belli," he said slowly, "who is her Master? Ask her that."

He was tired of being interrupted, and tired of these games. And hadn't he ordered her to stop suckling Belli? Why had she started... suckling... again?

Dimly, Garin realized that Lynni's eyes didn't seem particularly glazed up close. Hungry, yes Desperate, yes. But there was a special kind of glaze, and he wasn't seeing it. She wasn't... pretending, was she?

Lynni was whispering in Belli's ear, her fingers stroking over Belli's body, tickling under Belli's short skirt. The blonde bimbo blinked, giggled, and nodded excitedly.

She beamed up at Garin. "She doesn't have a Master!" she cooed.

Garin stared at the free-willed noirette currently pinned beneath Belli in the chair. His mind raced.

And then he smiled.

"Belli," he said slyly, taking another step closer, "why don't you start telling this pretty girl more about my cock?"

Belli's eyes lit up in the purest joy imaginable.

And the noirette blinked.

12