The Love Leech Ch. 03

Story Info
A cocksucking vampire bimbo claims her "Master's" cock.
3.6k words
4.76
21k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belli's head felt so nice and fluffy and pink and perfect as she beamed up at her Master, who had just had the most wonderful, wonderful idea.

She turned to Lynni, who was still cradling Belli in her lap. Lynni—gentle, soft, caring Lynni—looked slightly perturbed for the first time.

Belli leaned down, whispering in Lynni's ear, "You're gonna love Master's cock!"

Lynni licked her lips. Belli noticed she was staring right at Master as he stepped closer. "Mm..." Right at his big, wonderful cock. "He's... he looks so..."

Her voice was so soft and dreamy! Belli giggled and hugged her tighter. "I know!" she squealed, kissing Lynni on the cheek. "So handsome."

"Yes..." Lynni blinked rapidly as Belli kissed her. Her lips were half-parted. "Smells... sweet..."

"Uh-huh!" Belli wriggled, nibbling Lynni's earlobe. "And he's big," she husked. "Like, super, duper big. He'll fill you riiight up."

"F-Fill me..." Lynni's finger stroked over Belli's sex, making the blonde bimbo whine. "Fill me up..."

"Uh-huh," Belli gasped. "Make you... sooo nice and silly..." She planted kisses all over Lynni's adorable, beautiful face. Lynni looked so beautiful, staring at Master's beautiful cock. She could sense Master standing over them, and hoped he was pleased. "Fuck you like a niiice bimbo..."

Lynni whimpered.

"What was that?" Master asked. Belli glanced up and saw that Master was smiling down at them.

Belli licked her lips. "Nothing, Master!" she sang. "She just whimpered like a good slut."

"Oh, really?" Master's hand slowly pulled his underwear down, and Belli felt a little twinge in her mind as she stared at his big, erect cock. "And why, I wonder, would she do that?"

"Because she is a slut!" Belli cooed in Lynni's ear, feeling her love trembling beneath her. "She's suuuuuch a silly girl, not having a Master after all this time!"

"Indeed!" Master chuckled, reaching down and stroking Lynni's chin, caressing her cheek, holding her head upright—and facing the head of his shaft. Lynni complied, almost limp, her eyes wide. "Does she not know what a Master can give her?"

"Ooh!" Belli giggled, kissing Lynni's neck. "Do you not know? Is that it, sweetie?"

"W... what..." Lynni was actually drooling.

Master wiped her quivering lips with a finger. "What was that?"

"She says she doesn't know, Master!" Belli cooed. "But she looks like she wants to!"

"Oh, my." Master was clearly amused, and that made Belli wriggle with glee at what a good girl she was being, amusing her Master with this silly slut. "You'd better tell her, bimbo." He started to stroke himself, and Lynni whined almost inaudibly.

"Lynni," Belli whispered, nuzzling Lynni's neck, "a Master is how you get cock! You want cock, don't you?"

"C-Cock..." Lynni had told Belli so, so many times how much she loved cock. Belli knew Lynni was helpless now, confronted with the object of her longing.

But Belli was excited to hasten the fall, kissing along Lynni's jawline before cooing in her ear, "Yuh-huh! Like, cocksucking bimbos like us basically neeeeeed cock! It's what makes us good girls!"

"Good... girls..."

"That's right!" Belli beamed, patting little Lynni's head. "You can be a good girl now!"

"I'm..." Lynni whimpered. "Good. Girl?"

Belli giggled.

"What did she say, pet?" Master whispered. His voice was soft with arousal as he slowly stroked himself, watching them kiss and nuzzle, watching Lynni's beautifully enrapt eyes grow increasingly glazed.

Belli smirked up at him. "She's a good girl, Master!"

"Mm." Master nodded slightly, and took a step back. Lynni's head remained upright as his hand fell away. "Not yet. But if she would like to be..." He smirked down at his hardness as he sped up his stroking, his breath audibly catching as he caught himself right on the edge.

Lynni watched, spellbound. Almost playfully, Master bobbed his cock from side to side, and Lynni's eyes followed it like a pendulum.

Belli guided Lynni out of the chair, helping her remember how to kneel. Lynni didn't need much guidance, though. Belli just smiled and cooed wordless praise as the noirette whimpered and whined, crawling towards Belli's Master.

Towards their Master.

~ ~ ~ ~

Garin could barely contain his excitement as he watched this woman—this intruder, this troublemaker, this self-deceiving cocksucking slut—crawl toward him on her hands and knees, her pert ass swaying in the air.

"That's right," he heard Belli whispering, and he shuddered and forced his hand away as the noirette came to kneel before him, her eyes wide as she stared at his cock. "That's a good girl. You're being soooo good, and it's gonna feel sooooo nice!"

Lynni whimpered something. Garin smiled and nodded encouragingly, not knowing what she'd said but knowing what she'd meant. The former intruder licked her lips, hesitating, on the brink of her total surrender.

Belli rose up to her feet, bouncing with excitement, and wrapped her arms around Garin to kiss him on the cheek. "I did it, Master!" she squealed. "Just like we planned!"

"Hm." Garin admired Lynni. She would clean up nicely, but she looked quite lovely already, so who really cared? Belli could teach her how to make herself look pretty for Master, if need be. He already couldn't wait to try her out. "Did we, now?"

"Should we Convert her?" Belli asked, rubbing excitedly against him. He felt her wetness—not only through her skirt, but from her naked breasts. She smelled sweet. Milky. "Can we make her a good girl now?"

"It seems," Garin purred, reaching down to caress the noirette's cheek, "that she is already being a very good girl." Lynni whined and nodded. "Perhaps we'd better let her... make her own choice, since she's been such a rebel. I'm sure she would like to have a say in it."

"Ooh!" Belli giggled. "That sounds fun! You're so sweet and kind, Master!" She kissed his cheek, a longer, sloppier kiss, dripping with adoration and worship as her hands caressed his chest.

But Garin's focus was on Lynni. "So how about it, slut?" he murmured, stroking her hair as she rubbed her head against his hand, as needy as a kitten. "You can leave, if you like. But if you leave..." He playfully leaned in slightly, running his cock ever-so-delicately over her lips. Gods, she felt so plush, so luscious... "... you'll never get to taste this. The sweetest treat of all."

His breath was heavy as she stared up at him, then back at he cock. She licked her lips.

And she kissed him. Right on the tip, her lips sliding down to hold his head in her mouth.

Garin's breath caught, and he would have cried out, had Belli not chosen that moment to kiss him on the lips. He moaned into the kiss, staring in shock at Belli's pretty blue eyes, as he felt the noirette's lips slide down his head.

She was... unspeakable. His legs quaked as he heard her moaning, felt her tongue flicking daintily along his tip. Her mouth was so hot, her lips unbearably slick, soft, a perfect kiss. His mind was briefly drowned in bliss as he fell into Belli's arms, bucked desperately into Lynni's mouth.

But then Lynni pulled back, with an audible pop as her lips slipped from his cock, and Belli pulled back from her own lusty kiss with a giggle.

Garin stared down at Lynni, trembling. Her technique, just in that little kiss, was unbearable. She blinked up at him, her red eyes almost glowing in the faint lamplight.

"See, Master?" Belli cooed in his ear, her voice soft, wet, and full of desire. "Doesn't it feel wonderful? So sweet..."

His cock had a bright red lipstick mark on its tip. Lynni batted her eyelashes up at him, smiling slightly.

"Ooh, Lynni," Belli whispered, still next to his ear, and tingles ran down his spine at how delicate and... playful, almost , her voice sounded. "I don't think Master got enough kissing there!"

Lynni smiled wider. Garin stared down at her, and dimly, he wondered how he hadn't noticed how... lovely she was. She didn't need makeup. She didn't even need a change in wardrobe. She was almost glowing herself, and a whimper escaped him. "M-More."

Lynni giggled. Belli giggled. And Lynni leaned in again for a second 'kiss.'

"There you go," Belli cooed, her hands tickling over his body and making him squirm, and he suddenly felt awfully small in the statuesque bimbo's arms. "Isn't that niiice Master? So sweeeet!"

It did feel sweet. Garin moaned as he watched Lynni's lips slide down his cock, sweetly sucking all the while. The noises she made were intoxicating, and as she took him all the way down and planted a kiss right on the base of his cock, he trembled in Belli's arms."I—I—"

"You're gonna make her such a good girl, Master!" Belli squealed. "She's already addicted..." her voice lowered to a sensuous purr, "to your sweet cock. Such a good cock you have!"

"I, um—" Garin was awash in pleasure as Lynni sucked, her head bobbing slowly up and down, planting another kiss on his base every time she reached it. His knees were weak, but luckily Belli was holding him up to nuzzle and whisper and... praise.

"Yup!" she cooed, as Lynni pulled off again, licking her lips. "She's gonna be toootally enslaved to it. She told me how bad she wanted cock, and I was like, gosh, my Master has a super-duper nice cock! And she was like, oh my gosh, I'm gonna suck him stuuupid!" She giggled.

"I... I... stupid?" Garin blinked blearily. Lynni was so beautiful as she giggled and pouted up at him, blowing him a kiss. He almost felt it on his cheek. Her lips were softer than he'd ever felt—even more tender and luscious than Belli's, perfect, goddess-like cocksucking lips—and her eyes, so pretty, so shiny, so full of love for his cock—

He couldn't get enough of her looking at him like that. He bit his lip as Belli cooed, "Like, yuh-huh! It feels soooo good! Master doesn't get to feel good enough! But guess what?"

"W-Wh... wha..." Lynni was leaning in again, bobbing her head from side to side with a smile as she licked over his cock, lapping up precum, whispering faintly to it as though taming a serpent.

"She says," Belli coed, "that she can make you feel like you're coming... aaaall night long."

Garin's heart was in his throat as Lynni blinked up at him, her eyes adoring. She whimpered a question. He could almost make out the word: Another?

"Yes," he whispered, staring into those glowing red eyes.

"Ooh, Master!" Belli giggled, kissing his neck. "You're gonna make her soooo obedient with all this—"

He cried out as Lynni started kissing round his shaft, covering it in licks and kisses, peppering her lips up and down his cock as if every inch of skin needed to be covered with a pretty red mark of ownership. Belli burst into a giggling fit at this cry, and started kissing him all over his face.

He was drowning in sensation, overwhelmed as Belli kissed him on the lips, as Lynni lapped her tongue over his tip—"So sweet," Belli cooed—as Lynni's lips smacked around his base, as Belli licked his cheek lovingly—"Soooo obedient..."

"B-Belli," he cried, as Lynni pulled back again, as they both pulled back, giggling. His head was spinning. The world around him was red. "I—I can't—" He couldn't think straight.

All he could see was Lynni, and her beautiful red eyes. That wasn't natural shade of red. Not even goblin maid eyes were that red. He stared down at her, dizzy, knees quaking, as she beamed up at him and batted her eyelashes.

She was so... so beautiful, and Garin's heart pounded as he felt the strangest sense of longing overtakng him. She looked at him with such devotion, such sweet, adoring fondness. He needed that. He needed her.

"You're gonna looove her," Belli purred in his ear.

He was so hard. So needy. He'd been denying himself all morning, edging, edging, and now he was on the edge—he whimpered, staring into those eyes... she was so pretty, and he was so horny, and didn't it make sense that he would... would...

"L-Love her," he heard himself whisper.

His cock twitched.

And Lynni's smile turned triumphant, wicked even, as her eyelids half-lowered.

"Good boy," she cooed up at him.

And his eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around him and took him into her mouth again. This time, her head bobbed rapidly, her tongue lapped, loud sucking and slurping and smacking sounds filling his head like sweet syrup as he stumbled, swayed—

She moaned, staring up at him with bedroom eyes, and he swooned into Belli's arms, overwhelmed with pleasure.

And Belli was giggling, cooing, praising him. He would be a good Master, she whispered, and her words settled in his head with irresistible sweetness. A good Master, with a good, sweet cock, just like he wanted. Just like he neeeeded.

"Yes," he heard himself whimpering, "yes, yes, please—"

"Love her," Belli cooed, peppering his face with kisses. "Love her so much!"

"Yes," he cried, nodding, gasping for breath as Lynni suckled eagerly, her moans and sucking noises immersing him, drowning him, drowning him in pleasure—

"You're gonna come," Belli sang, as he realized dimly that Lynni was crawling forward, that he was being guided backwards, carried right back into his bedroom, "and come, and come, and come and come-come-come like a good boy—"

"Yes!" Garin squealed, as the climax burst inside him like a fountain, and his whole body rocked and quaked in Belli's soft, irresistible embrace—and he felt so weak, so nice and sweet just cradled in her arms—pleasure flooding his mind, his body, his soul—

And Lynni kept sucking, and he kept coming, coming again and again, swept away by the floods of pleasure as he fell into softness, as Belli stroked his hair, "Good Master!" she cooed, and he trembled from her praise, his mind swirling with red lights, his heart fluttering with her smile—so pure and adoring, and he realized he didn't have to worry about anything anymore—didn't need to control anything, plan anything, argue with anyone—"Gooood Master. Now, it's time for yur sweet treat!"

She giggled as she slipped something into his mouth, and he found himself sucking on her nipple, suckling hungrily, as a delicious sweetness tingled across his tongue.

He clung to her, needily, and she moaned. In the same rhythm down below, Lynni sucked, and he felt his climax stretching on, and on, drawn out into eternity—an endless cascade of pleasure, steadily flooding his mind like rain flooding a river up to the banks, higher and higher—

Belli stroked his hair as he felt his consciousness fleeing into dreams of utter ecstasy. "That's right," the bimbo said happily, as if she was doing nothing but pleasing her Master as always. "Sleep, Master. Just like you taught me! Suck yourself to sleep, sweetie!"

And as she planted a final goodnight kiss on his forehead, Garin sank blissfully into the thick, sweet honey of submission.

~ ~ ~ ~

Wakefulness drifted slowly to Garin, lounging in his comfortable bed. The cuckoo clock was announcing the time.

He stretched and grimaced, wondering at the dreams he'd had. His subconscious was certainly getting... creative lately. But on a diet of gray gruel, it was no surprise, probably.

He sleepily listened to the cuckoo's chimes, smiling as he reached down and stroked the head of Belli, who was busily suckling and edging him from beneath the covers. Pleasure was blossoming in his head like the trees of the apple grove, which would probably soon bear fruits that... nobody would ever pick.

That detail strangely bothered him.

He frowned. A most unpleasant dream, he told himself firmly. Things were fine. The orchard would come under order as soon as the war was won. The dream had just been a manifestation of his small, miniscule anxieties. Doubts no doubt planted by some less loyal man he'd spoken to last week.

He stroked Belli's head, smiling as the twelfth cuckoo chime sounded. At least Belli was still a good girl, happily sucking from beneath the covers, as always. He licked his lips.

"Ooh, good morning, Master!" sang a joyous voice.

His head shot up.

Belli was bouncing into the bedroom, holding up a big basket that appeared to be full of plums. Giggling, humming a tune he didn't recognize, she set the basket down and hopped into bed.

"B-Belli—" he stuttered, only to be cut off into a moan as Belli fastened her lips to his in a hungry, lusty tongue kiss. His mind spun with questions as the hot mouth below continued to sweetly suck.

Belli pulled back, leaving him gasping for breath, falling back against the covers. She was dressed in a simple pair of hot pants and a plain blue crop top, which she quickly pulled off to let her massive breasts bounce free. She giggled. "I picked plums! We're gonna bake a pie, Master!"

"W-We?" he whispered, staring down at the covers.

"Oh." Belli pouted, then giggled, pulling the covers down.

A pair of beautiful red eyes glowed up at him from between his legs. Lynni pulled up off his cock, licking her lips, and beamed. "That's right, sweet boy," she cooed, and her voice... her voice was as silken and delectable and lovely as any pleasure Garin could imagine. "Of course! You two are gonna help me make this town live again!"

Garin stared at her, trembling, head spinning as her tongue continued to toy along his cock head. He wanted to feel worried, but instead...

... instead, the most wonderful, fuzzy feelings were filling him as his hard cock continued to throb with delayed need, as her eyes glowed and filled his head with crimson warmth, as Belli started kissing his neck and the memories of last night came flowing back into his increasingly slushy, melty, submissive mind.

"Yuh-huh!" Belli sang, nuzzling him. The bimbo giggled. "Everything's gonna be so nice and sweet, Master, just like you deserve! No more nasty gruel." Her affectionate tone turned almost babyish as she kissed his cheek again.

Garin stared dreamily at Lynni. He felt so distant. So soft. So... so sweet. He knew he should fight, but his cock felt so good, and Lynni's mouth felt so good, and... and what was wrong with getting what he deserved? "Uh-huh," he heard himself whisper, watching Lynni preparing to start sucking again, and knowing that as long as he was a good boy, she would make him come as much as he begged for.

Begged for.

"And you," Lynni cooed, "are gonna be such a good boy for me by letting me make aaaaall the hard decisions from now on, okay?"

Her eyes sparkled. Belli's lips smacked on his neck as she cooed her agreement.

"Okay," he heard himself whimper.

"Good boy!" Belli gushed, as Lynni began to bob her head in his lap, flooding him once more with that unbearable, irresistible pleasure. "Goooood Garin! I can't wait to get to work! See how good it feels to be good, sweetie?"

Garin nodded obediently.

Belli giggled. "Aw. Poor boy." She guided his head to turn to her, away from the smug Lynni, and he found himself being led once again towards her nipple. "Don't worry, sweetie. You don't have to be a smart Master anymore."

He started to suck. Lynni moaned as he started to cum, as she started to milk him once again, drink him, and he felt so sweet and submissive, so wonderfully at peace...

"It's so much nicer," Belli sang, as he started sucking more needily, craving that tate, "to just be a sweet boy and do as his bimbo says! And Master needs his sleepytime, doesn't he?"

He whimpered. The fuzz was filling his mind again, and he just wanted to... wanted to...

12