The Love of a Catgirl

Story Info
In the distant future, a human and catgirl fall in love.
996 words
3.63
43.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly awoke as the harsh rays of sunlight filtered through his window, he thought to himself as his mind eased from his wild dreams,'Morning already....too bad the night isnt any longer, I could use some more sleep. Oh well though off I go' as he slowly made his way to his clothing chest and placed a tunic and a jerkin on pulling on some leggings and boots as he walked out the door. He saw the sun in the sky almost at noon high as he hurried to the forest with his sword at his side.

As time passed he made his way through the forest taking what animals there were that were good enough to keep a man's belly full, he heard a low growl from the treetops, it was a noise unlike he had ever heard before, he looked about seeing darting amber eyes move from branch to branch watching him back apparently. He looked around as the figure darted to a narrow branch and fell right into his arms, although to the man's surprise it was not a beast or an animal....well not exactly, it was a rather beautiful catwoman dressed in hides and pelts. She looked at him and purred a thank you rubbing against him as she hopped down and spoke in a broken English tongue.

"I..." she pointed to herself as the man nodded in acknowledgement, "I...Nali" she smiled proud of herself as the man smiled back.

"I am Jason" he smiled pointing to himself. Nali smiled and jumped back into his arms hugging him.

"Hi Jason!! tank..you" she pointed up at the tree signifying the event as he nodded,

"It's no problem Nali" he smiled as she kissed his cheek, a human like kiss but with a hint of a lick and to Jason's surprise her tongue was rough and textured like a cat's."Nali...are you hungry?" he smiled as he began to carry her back to town making sure she hadn't hurt herself as Nali only nodded with a slight frown.

"Alright then, we'll go back to my home and have a big meal." Nali perked up at the words and hugged him tighter around the neck kissing his cheek again as he kissed hers back.

After the meal Nali went outside for reasons Jason did not know as he suddenly heard purring. He sprang to his feet and peeked out the window, it was night now the darkness not affecting his vision through all of his time in the deep forests that bordered the town as he saw Nali naked sitting at the edge of the stream that cut through the edge of town watching her as she played with her ample breasts and smiled she was built exactly like a human, though having feline features in her face and a very light coat of fur over her front side and a slightly thicker coat over her back side light and darker tan orange respectively.

Jason continued to watch as she put her hand to her breast the large pink nipples at the end were stout and aroused as he could tell as she bounced her breasts up and down giggling at them. He could take no more, Jason walked outside and over behind Nali as she looked at him and gasped covering herself up. Jason only smiled and hugged her, "shhh it's ok I'm not here to do that unless you want me to." Nali hugged back and purred from her arousal as her erect nipples rubbed against his chest they both thought about the good time and the natural bond that they had together as they slowly looked into each other's eyes.

"Jason....I..." she spoke her voice was innocent and young as he moved some of her red hair back from her face, "I...love.....you" she blushed and hid her face in his chest as he looked back at her now aroused himself but not letting it affect his thinking as he realized that the time they spent together was really special to him.

"I love you too Nali." He smiled as the words came he lifted her chin and kissed her deeply upon the lips as she returned it rubbing his sides her large breasts filling the gap between their bodies as she tooke his hands and placed them on her breasts slowly as he massaged them with his hands rubbing her nipples with his palms as she looked at his engorged manhood that was bulging from his pants she took it with caring ands and pulled his pants off of him and slowly eased herself onto his manhood, he smiled and gently moved his hips letting his head slide into her moist womanhood as his lips wrapped gently around one of her large pink nipples sucking gently as she purred a moan and began to bounce up and down on him, he could feel his hard piece moving deeper in her as he met her thrusts. Suddenly he felt her barrier which made him know she was his as he broke it with a quick thrust making her almost scream as she continued.

"I feel funny Jason" she looked at him as he smiled back,

"Don't worry love it'll be ok." Comforted by the fact he called her love she continued as well as he did he was the first to come, his juices erupting into her in thick jets as she arched her back and roared as she came as well.

They lay there in each other's arms, Jason, now minus his shirt and jerkin, rubbing Nali's back as she purred and he whispered into her ear, "I love you Nali and we will be together forever" she nodded at the comment and fell asleep as he took her and their clothes back into his house laying her down on the bed and the clothes on the table he cuddled up close to her as he fell asleep with his arms around her.