The Love of a Lifetime

Story Info
Gary finds the love of his life
3.5k words
4.52
30.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Larry Sparks stood on the deck and let the ocean breeze waft over his face, gentle as a lover's caress. His wife of less than 12 hours was sound asleep in the bedroom and his heart felt as if it was going to burst through his chest. He had loved Colette for so long, it seemed like forever and now she was finally his wife. Everyone had been so happy for him, his mother told him she knew it was inevitable and his sisters told himthey thought he'd never find the one.

The truth be told, Larry had found the one many, many years ago and he himself had always believed it would never happen. The Spencers were their next door neighbors and the day Colette Spencer was born, Larry remembered it so clearly. It had rained all day until about 6 PM. Colette was born at 6:05; it was as if the sky had opened to herald her arrival.

Larry didn't care much, what 16-year old boy cares about babies? He was working on his Mustang convertible. A few years back, Larry had found his niche, fixing cars and selling them for cash. All of his buddies hung around and Larry never lacked for dates, because he always had a cool car.

One afternoon, a local bully, a little thug of around 8, was seen picking on Colette. The 4-year old girl couldn't do much about it until Larry walked over and the bully, one Max Williams ran off like a little rabbit. The thug was still a hoodlum and was in jail at the moment, Larry recalled momentarily.

Colette looked up at her savior with grateful blue eyes and a big smile and when Larry looked down at her sweet little face, he saw the face of the woman he would love for the rest of his life.

It made no sense, she was 4 and he was 20, but even then, he knew there was a connection. She seemed in awe of him and whenever he would come home from university or work, if Colette saw him, she would run over for a big hug and to be whirled around. Larry always felt that if he had her unconditional love, he had it all. He knew nothing would come of it, nothing more than a platonic friendship, but it would be deep and true and that he cherished.

As Colette grew older, it was easy to see that Larry's early assessment of his little friend was accurate. She was a beautiful girl and by 12, was already attracting attention. By high school, Colette Spencer was almost 5'9" with long, chestnut hair and an adorable derriere. Her body was blossoming and the boys hovered around hr like a pack of wolves. Colette could be a little minx and in warm weather, she wore short skirts or shorts and tiny tops to tease her admirers. Larry had heard her mother scold her several times, but Colette just tuned her out. When Larry visited his parents, he always made a point of saying hi to Colette and he still got the big hug.

Larry bought the house from his parents when he was 31, he didn't like the neighborhood where he had his apartment and with his sisters now married, his parents wanted something much smaller. They chose a condo and Larry went about re-modeling the house to suit his needs. He still had his job with Smithson & Sons and was a rising star in their litigation department, but he wanted to enjoy the satisfaction of working with his hands again. He got the garage set up so he could begin restoring old cars on the weekends.

Colette was glad to see him; she waved or spoke to him every day on her way home from school. When the nice weather came and she would swim in her family's pool, Larry found it hard to avert his eyes so that he could concentrate. The little pixie tended to wear very skimpy bikinis.

One day, he heard loud sobbing coming from next door. He knew Colette's parents were away for the afternoon, so he went over to check on Colette and found her sobbing in their living room. Once he managed to calm her down a bit, he learned the cause of his distress.

"Michael bailed on me for the Prom, it's the same weekend as a fishing trip he's going on with his buddies," Colette sniffed. "A fishing trip! Can you believe he's blowing me off to go on afishing trip?"

Larry thought Michael was obviously mentally deficient; he would have given up a trip to the moon to take someone like Colette to the Prom. He knew it was a crazy idea, but he took her hand. "Colette, I know I'm older than you, but if you wouldn't mind an older man being your escort, I'd love to take you to your Prom," He told her.

Colette looked at him with those soulful eyes of hers and then hugged him tight. "Mind?! I'd love it; I'll be the envy of all of my friends. They're always telling me about the hot, older guy who lives next door. Mom and Dad won't mind, they like you a lot. Okay, so I guess I'll have to get a dress after all and get my hair done and oh yeah, new shoes and ..."

The Prom was a month away and Larry could barely wait. He knew it was only a one-time thing, but a night with Colette was something he knew he would long remember. Even through all the intervening years, no one had ever affected him the way she did. A night dancing with his dream girl would be something he'd look back on with fondness even in his 80's.

Larry was glad he liked to dance, many of the women he had dated over the years were impressed with his skills on the dance floor. He wanted Colette to have a good time, so he made sure to get his tuxedo pressed and he rented a limo for the night, plus arranged with a florist friend of his to make a nice corsage. Colette's parents thanked him the next day for doing this for their daughter; he told them it was his pleasure. They had no idea how happy he was and he tried to downplay his happiness in front of them.

When the big day came, Larry was almost nauseous, he was so nervous. He knew it was ridiculous, she was a pretty teenager and he was a man 16 years her senior, it was only a date of convenience. He was being nice and she really wanted to go to Prom, they were humoring each other. He didn't feel like that when he picked her up, she wore a strapless, cream-colored evening gown, her hair was beautiful and she looked so elegant. He couldn't breath, Colette was simply that stunning and his heart thumped in his chest. Larry knew he would always be in love with Colette; she was the love of his life and tonight only confirmed that further. There would always be an ache there for her, a hole that could not be filled. He silently cursed the fates that had them born 16 years apart.

"Look at YOU!" Colette gushed. "My friends are gonna want to dance with you, you gorgeous hunk of man!"

"Too bad, I'm all yours," Larry said as he took her arm. "May I say that I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you look tonight?"

"Oh, go on," Colette said, actually blushing. Her arm linked through his.

"I'm completely serious," Larry told her. "You're exquisite."

They had dinner at a local diner they both liked and Larry was sure people were talking about them, but he didn't care. All he could hear was Colette's happy voice and he hung on every word. She wanted to be an artist and paint and she had her parent's full support. College wasn't for her, she had talent and decided she had to pursue her dreams and nurture it.

"Kinda like you and your building cars, it's your passion," Colette told him. "Too bad we couldn't have taken the Jag, but the limo's a nice touch," She smiled.

"Next time, the Jag will be ready then," Larry said, and then realized he'd made a little Freudian slip. Colette didn't seem to notice it, though.

They arrived at the dance and everyone was buzzing, about the hot older guy, about Colette and Larry and lots of guys were staring at Colette's beauty. When the music started and they took to the floor, Colette was surprised by what she called "Larry's mad dance skills". After a few dances together, they seemed to relax and just flow together.

A few young men tried to ask Colette for a dance, but she brushed them off politely. "Sorry, I'm saving all my dances for Larry," She told them.

"It's okay, I won't mind," Larry told her.

"I will," Colette murmured, laying her head on his shoulder as they danced a nice, slow number. As far as Larry was concerned, she could leave it there.

Colette was crowned Prom Queen, no surprise to Larry. She and the King, the school President, shared one dance together and Larry found himself actually seething with jealousy. When she joined him again, he felt himself calm and they resumed dancing. "I'm having a perfect evening and it's because I'm with you," Colette said as she touched his face gently.

"It will be something we'll be able to tell our grandkids about," Larry said, making another Freudian slip. He had meant to say "tellyour grandkids" but his mind could think of nothing but Colette. This slip did not go unnoticed.

"Do you mean that?" Colette smiled at him, her hands entwined through his. Something in his brain went haywire, it had to or he would not have blurted out what he did.

"Yes," Larry said as he moved her around the floor. "I know it sounds crazy, but I'm in love with you. I've loved you since you were little; something about you touched my heart. I've waited all of my life to be with you and I hope I'll be with you forever, if not in this life, in the next."

Colette's eyes were tearing up as she kissed him softly. It was as gentle as a butterfly's wing and she moved away. "If you're sincere and really mean that, then I can only answer yes. I've been in love with you for years and years, my Mom sees it, I think that's why she didn't put up much of a fuss when you asked me to go with you. I think perhaps it's our destiny Larry, don't you think so?"

"Iknow so," Larry said, leading her to somewhere where they could sit down. "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I'd marry you tonight if I could."

Colette's eyes never left his. "Is that aproposal, Mr. Sparks?"

Larry's face broke into the widest grin. "It is if you want it to be, Miss Spencer."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him as tight as she could. "My answer is yes, yes, YES!"

He just held this woman he had loved for so long in his arms, not caring that everyone was looking at them. The moment was perfect and magical because it involvedher. She washis, somehow with Colette, all his crazy dreams made perfect sense. She was his to love and cherish as long as they lived.

Larry kissed her lips. "I suppose we should talk to your parents tomorrow and then go get you a ring."

"I suppose we should, but there's still plenty of tonight left to enjoy," Colette said as she led him back to the dance floor. He could see the love dancing in her eyes and he wanted to preserve this moment in time forever. He sensed that she felt the same way, how many girls go to their Prom and get engaged on the same night?

Nearing the end, he could see that she wanted to go. She took him to a corner and asked "Do you have somewhere we can go?"

It took him a minute to register what she meant by that and he protested "Are you sure that you don't want to wait until after we're married?" Colette shook her head.

"I've waited long enough, I want to be with my fiancé tonight, but if we go back to your place, my parents will be suspicious if they see the lights on and I'm not home. Take me to a motel or something, I want to celebrate our engagement with you," Colette told him.

He took her arm and led her to the limo and told the driver to take them to Carrington House, a swanky hotel he had done some litigation for. Larry knew it was expensive, but he wanted the entire night to be perfect for her, top to bottom. Had he really proposed to Colette on their first date? Looking at her head resting on his shoulder, he let himself believe it and decided to just be happy in the moment.

They reached Carrington House and he dismissed the limo driver, giving him a nice tip. Then Larry checked them in, giving his name when he did. He hoped the management would remember his name when he paid the bill, but Colette was worth any expense. He asked them for their finest suite and quietly ordered champagne and strawberries.

Once in the room, Colette was in his arms again, kissing him with all the love she had, a love Larry had wanted for almost forever. Her tall, slender body felt perfect against his and his head was swimming. Just then, there was a knock at the door and their champagne arrived. Colette clapped her hands when she saw it and then giggled.

"What's so funny?" Larry asked.

"I'm not technicallyold enough to drink, darling," Colette giggled again.

"I think this can be our little secret, sweetheart," Larry said as he poured her a glass and one for himself. "Here's to the most beautiful woman in the world, who will one day be my wife!"

"Here's to the man I love," Colette said as she clinked her glass with his. She giggled again as she drank and drained her glass, then went over to sit on the bed. She patted the side of the bed and encouraged Larry to join her. Sitting beside Colette, she took his face in her hands and kissed him. "I love your face, you have a good face," Colette told him. She stood up and kicked off her high heels, did a little wiggle and her dressshooshed to the floor. In front of him stood a perfect vision in silk stockings, a sheer bra and tiny thong. She had worn very sexy lingerie, just for him.

"I was going to make love with you tonight no matter what," Colette said as she pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. "I wanted this to be a perfect night."

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing and it has been," Larry smiled as he reached up and pulled her down for a kiss. It was intimate and full of passion; her lips were soft and moist against his own.

"I told you darling, it's destiny," Colette sighed as she broke their kiss. "I want you out of those clothes mister; we're going to make love. I want to feel you inside of me as soon as possible," Colette sighed again.

He made short work of getting out of his tuxedo and other clothes, tossing them willy-nilly on the ground. Colette's eyes admired his firm, lean body and she ran delicate hands all over his body. "I'm going to get to fuck this man every night for as long as I want," She murmured as her lips descended on to his skin. "You'd better start taking vitamins; I intend to be a fucking whore in the bedroom."

"Promises, promises," Larry teased as she rubbed and kissed his prone form.

"Do I lie?" Colette teased back and took his cock in her mouth. Those soft lips began to lick and suck and work magic on his pole until he was rigid and hot. Then she unclasped her bra and panties, leaving her stockings on. Colette reached down and put her heels back on. "I've heard men like heels, I think they're sexy too," Colette said as her body was on display for him. Perfect face met perfect body, round peaches on her chest and a lean flat stomach with silk-spun, long legs that tapered into perfect calves. She stretched out, knowing instinctively what Larry would want to do. He stroked her naked pussy and began to feast upon her. She gasped and thumped her fists on the bed as Larry tasted her sweetness.

"Fuh-FUCK me!" Colette groaned, meaning it. She had a lifetime to play with her man, at this precise moment; she yearned to have him inside her body. Larry looked at her and his eyes met her own. He nodded and pulled her on top of him and let her sink down, inch by inch, on his heated cock.

Colette gasped and then Larry felt something. His eyes opened wide and he looked at the woman he loved. "Colette, are you a ...?"

Her face was slightly contorted with pain, but her eyes met his. "Yes. There was never going to be anyone but you for my first time, I trust you darling. Fuck me, make love to me, make me yours!"

Larry knew his heart was going to explode with happiness; he helped her with a gentle shove. She shrieked and groaned for a few minutes and then she began to rock back and forth on his cock. In around 10 minutes, they worked up a nice rhythm and her nails dug into his arms, leaving marks of passion. Colette was wonderful, as if she had been made for his pleasure. He loved watching her dark hair fly about and her cries of joy as she rode him and how her tits jiggled ever so, her coral nipples stiff and hard. He sucked on those until her made her cum.

"You didn't cum yet?" Colette said, the disappointment in her voice clear.

"No, not yet," Larry grinned.

"Can you still do it?" Colette asked. Larry nodded.

"I know you can do it this way, screw me from behind lover and you can cum on my ass," Colette grinned, spinning around. He teased her by calling her a "sex fiend" and she nodded. Once he was inside her pussy again, he made sure to be gentle and not hurt her. That didn't seem to be the case, judging from her groans. Hearing her sound so passionate and seeing her body move so sensually, he didn't last long. He came on her glorious and perfect ass and she sighed. She reached out and took a dollop of cum on her fingers and licked it clean. "Not bad," Colette grinned. "I'll practice sucking your cock and swallowing your cum, I want to learn how to do that."

They had champagne and strawberries and talked about their future as they cleaned her up and cuddled. Both agreed to keep their engagement brief, aiming for July of the following year. Colette knew her mother would want to make a fuss and invite lots of relatives, Larry knew his family would kill him if he didn't give them a spectacle. They showered together and he took Colette home, promising to see her the next day for lunch with her parents.

Larry was stunned by their total acceptance of the situation. He thought they'd be furious, as he was only 10 years younger than Colette's mother, but her husband was 10 years her senior, so they couldn't say much. They congratulated the couple, insisted on a large wedding and winked as they told Larry they noticed how late Colette had come home from Prom.

"What are you thinking about?" Larry heard Colette say as he felt her slender arms hug him from behind.

"I was thinking about the last year, starting with your Prom and everything in between, leading up to the most wonderful wedding any couple ever had," Larry said, turning around and kissing her.

"Well, the honeymoon sure got off to a nice start," Colette smiled as she nuzzled into his chest.

"I'll say, but we have had a year to practice," Larry said as he held her close.

"That's true, but practice does make perfect and sweetheart, I don't think we're quite there yet," Colette said as she reached down and squeezed his cock. Colette grinned and purred softly to her husband "Why don't you come back to bed and I'll just bet you we'll get there soon."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers