The Love of a Stalker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinyrose
destinyrose
21 Followers

Her breath came in raspy gulps as she tried to gather herself and come back down to reality. Jason licking his lips like a cat that just finished a great meal, he rose from in between her legs, staring at her gorgeous features. He stood at the end of the bed and drew his shirt over his head, undid his belt buckle and let his pants drop to the floor.

Destiny watching in disbelief of what was happening. “No Jason, please don’t, I beg you, pleasssseee,” Destiny begged.

“Why do you try to deny yourself the pleasure you know I can give you love?” he asked as he stared into her eyes when he pulled his boxers down and off his stiff member.

Destiny unable not to watch, he sprang free, almost with a life of it’s own. He moved towards her. “Please don’t, no don’t,” she pleaded.

Ignoring her pleas, he slid his body up hers and cradled her face, to stare into her eyes.

“My love, I wouldn’t do this if I wasn’t completely sure that you would enjoy every second of me making love to you.”

He saw the indecision in her eyes, the inner battle between her mind and body. She felt every inch of his skin; it felt as if he were branding her with it, leaving his mark on her for no one to see but her. He slowly dropped his head to her mouth, she began twisting and turning her body trying to throw him off of her. Thinking she wasn’t going to make this smooth and easy, he put a hand between their bodies and rubbed the head of his hard penis up and down on her slit, mixing their juices together. Placing the large head at the entrance to paradise, he softly kissed her still pleading lips, grazed her breasts with tips of his fingers, and left a trail of warmth down her neck with his mouth.

Jason felt the heat from her surround his shaft when he slowly pushed himself to the hilt inside of her. Moaning from the sheer pleasure of feeling her finally surround him, he glanced into her eyes and saw the battle still warring stronger than ever.

“Just feel darling, just feel” he said as he rocked his hips, feeling her tighten around him as he moved slowly in and out of her. Gasping, Destiny felt the heat build from the core if her out to surround her body from the inside out. He brushed her blonde hair out of her face and kissed her passionately, surprised to find that she was kissing him back.

Thrusting deeper and quicker, he rose up onto his forearms to hold his weight off of her to watch her face as he made love to her. Pushing her hips up to meet every push of his own hips, her breathing coming faster and deeper. “Oh yes, yes, yes,” Destiny cried, finally giving herself over to the all consuming feelings that overwhelmed her.

Gratefully taking her acceptance, he moved faster and harder into her, feeling his climax come near. Wanting to take her with him into the storm, he placed his hand between their moving body’s and grated his fingers against her hard clit. Moaning Destiny came hard, biting her lip to avoid screaming. Jason felt every muscle inside of her sheath that enclosed him, grip his cock as he spilled his seed deep into her womb with loud moans.

Both of them still riding the waves of there joined orgasms, he still pulsed his come in spurts into her, as she milked the last drops from his slowly softening penis. Lying down on top of her gently, he places soft kisses on her neck and check. “You are a wonderful, very special women Destiny love, and I choose you to cherish you for as long as I have breath in my lungs.”

destinyrose
destinyrose
21 Followers
12