The Love of a Step Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few minutes before I felt more than saw mom in the room, "May I sit with you awhile Keith?" "Sure mom!" I said and scooted over to give her some room on the couch. "Are you sure your alright mom" I asked once again.

She just stared at the television a minute then looked at me, "Well, honestly? It would depend on what part of my life your asking about. My daily life is great, my home life, is great, my sex life? Sucks!" and she leaned to me,my arms instinctively put my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

I could smell the sex as her aroma floated in the room. I ran my fingers through her soft hair and tried to do what I could to soothe her somewhat, her shoulders began to jerk and I could her her sniffling as she began to cry once again.

It hurt me to know she was this upset and her shoulders shook as she sobbed softly on my chest. With all the emotions of the day and now her laying on my chest sobbing, the smell of both her sex and her, I was getting another erection.

"I am so tired of this Keith." she sobbed, " I know it is not your responsibility or concern, but I am sooo tired of his not satisfying me sexually."

And she once again broke down. I was at a loss of what to say or do, so I just patted her on her back saying silly shit like, "It's OK mom, I know it is hard on you."

bla bla bla I have never been put in this kind of position before and really didn't know exactly what to say, and damn sure didn't know what to tell mom. So I sat there, my arm around her, my erection standing at full mast in front of her face not a foot away in my boxers.

Her crying slowed and she felt a little more relaxed and I noticed her breathing had become slower and more regular. Mom had fallen asleep laying on my chest.

I sat on the couch, not knowing what to do, and not wanting to awaken her, so I sat there watching television. Mom lay sleeping a few minutes and then she adjusted herself, picking her feet up off the floor and putting them on the couch, her head dropped to my lap.

My hard on pressing into the side of her face. I could not move, not only because I did not want to wake her, but because I was afraid that if I moved that my cock would come out of my boxers and slap her in the face. She lay her face on my hard cock, and her warm breath not doing me any favors as to let my erection dissipate, I sat there.

Mom moved again, only this time it was her hand, she moved her hand below her face, right on top of my hard on. Hopefully to make it more comfortable on her face, I was in shock, and afraid dad would come in any moment and see us like this.

There was nothing going on, but it wouldn't look like it to me if I came in and my wife was in this position.

I could not pay attention to the show on television if you had paid me, I looked down at her breasts, remembering how they had looked in the shower, which only kept me hard. I felt her hand move slightly on my cock, almost as if she was trying to grasp it in her palm.

I felt her fingers as they closed around it, I wanted to shake her awake and tell her to stop, but my cock had other ideas. Mom slowly began to rub it up and down, jacking me off in her sleep to a point. With the motion of her fingers, my boxers had come open and the bare flesh of my cock was now in her fingers and along the side of her face.

I heard her sigh slightly as the warmth of it touched her fingers and face. I also had to moan softly as I felt her heat and her breath as it gently touched my hard on. Moms head moved back some and I felt her mouth as she inserted my cock into it, the heat from her mouth was incredible, so soft and warm as she began to suck me, her hand holding the rest of my cock at the angle she needed.

I was unsure of her still being asleep until i heard her moan as my cock reached the back of her hot mouth and her hand drop to caress my balls. I could only hope she was semi sleeping and thought she was sucking off my dad. I did not move, as much as I wanted to grab a hand full of her breasts, I did not.

But I could not help but begin to move my hips up and down, if nothing else, she knew how to suck a dick. This went on for about 5 minutes and she sat up, looked me right in the eyes and said, "Come with me!" She stood up and took my hand, I reached over and turned the television off and followed her quietly to my room.

I went in behind her and closed my door behind me. "No one must ever know of this Keith, No One!" she said to me softly. "Yes ma'am, no one ever will." I replied as I leaned over and kissed her for the first time as a lover not a Mother. Her lips were as soft as I knew they would be, her tongue sweet and it furiously attacked mine in a deep kiss.

"We must be quiet, I know your Father, he is a sound sleeper, but there is no sense in taking the risk of waking him." as her hand went back to grab my hard cock, now oozing precum from its head.

We broke our kiss and I went towards my bed as I took off my boxers and lay down. Mom looked at me with pure sexual desire in her eyes and on her face as she brought her hand to her mouth and licked the precum off it sensually.

She moved like a belly dancer as she moved closer to my bed, taking off her nightshirt as she did. I was so in lust I could have raped her right at this moment, but knew that was not needed from either of us. We both knew this was wrong and knew there was nothing we could do about it. So we let it happen.

I stared at her as she stood before me nude, after all these years, I finally got to see her fully nude, and her happy to show me. Her breasts were even more beautiful than I had seen this afternoon, and her full bush was thick and ran down between her legs.

I wanted this woman so badly at this moment I believe I would have killed to get her, if I had been asked to. I was not asked to. She came to the bed and eased in it, sliding up beside me my hands went directly to her breasts, they felt fuller than they looked, my mouth dove to her thick nipple and inhaled it.

Moms hand went to the back of my head and pulled me closer to her breast, I felt her shudder as my lips closed around her nipple and sucked it in. Her hand felt so good as she ran her fingers through my hair and held me tightly to her breast.

I moved my other hand behind her back and ran my finger tips along her spine, she shivered as I did. My hand went to her soft ass cheeks and grabbed a handful and squeezed it.

Damn, she felt so good in my hand and mouth, her breathing came to her faster and my lips worked on her thick nipple, so soft and tender.

I felt her hand wrap around my cock once again and she began to jack me off slowly, even with the yard work she does, her hand was so soft it was almost unreal. How could my dad Not want to please this woman, i thought to myself, It was the last time I thought of my dad tonight.

I stopped sucking her nipple and brought my face back to hers and kissed her once again. This time there was an urgency in her as she sucked my tongue down her throat it seemed, her hands ran up and down my body as if this was the first time she was free to do sexually what ever she wanted, and she could!

My hands searched her body also, loving the softness of her entire body, the extra pound here and there only intensified my desire for her. Mom moved on top of me and ran her hot, wet pussy along the length of my hard on, her hands on my shoulders, gripping them to help her as she ground her hips on mine.

I could feel her pussy lips open and the hairs surrounding it spread and tickle my dick and balls as she continued to slide along my cock. Her face was down as she looked at the head of my dick as it popped out from behind her bush when she slide back.

I was amazed at the look on her face when she looked at me and said, "I want it inside me, Now!" and with those words, she took her hand and placed it on my dick, aimed it at the entrance of what I was soon to find out was heaven on earth, and slowly eased back on to me.

Never have I felt a woman so Hot, so wet, or so eager to fuck me as this one was. And she was so tight, I was not expecting her to be so tight. She had never had children, but at her age I would have thought she would be, well, for lack of a better word, fucked out.

She was no where close to being "Fucked Out" by any means. I will never forget the look on her face as I filled her with my cock, her eyes closed and her head leaned backwards over her shoulders as she took all of me inside her, Once I was fully inside her, she did not move, she just sat on me with a strange look on her face, not a smile, not a smirk, I don't how to explain it.

Mom slowly starting moving her hips and I grabbed her by her hips, squeezing her, still in awe of what we were doing, and not regretting a second of it. I saw her breasts as they swung slowly to and fro, back and forth as she moved on my body. She pushed as hard as she could to grind her clit on my crotch and moaned softly. I was restraining my own moans as she made love to me.

The feeling of mom was incredible, the thoughts of us actually making love was even more so. My hands ran all over her butt cheeks, pulling and stretching them apart as she started moving faster on me.

I moved my finger along side the slit of her pussy and felt my cock and her wetness, then I moved my finger to her asshole and began to rub it with my fingertip.

"Oh Yes Keith, play with my ass." she whispered into my ear, "Do it, stick your finger in my asshole you nasty boy, finger fuck my asshole!" Well, being raised to do as I was told by my parents, I stuck my finger inside her tight asshole and began to finger fuck it to the same motions as her hips.

This seemed to be the extra bump she needed to really start to move, she began to swing her hips side to side then up and down as her pussy clung to my cock. Going faster and faster and me just trying to keep up and not cum.

I moved my free hand in front of her and reached down to her clit and rubbed it with my thumb, mom went nuts when I did that and starting to seriously fuck me, there was no more making love, this was one hard core fuck going on now.

I could barely keep my finger in her ass she was moving around so much and so fast, her breath coming in gasps, her tits shaking and her eyes closed. "So Close, I'm so Close Keith. for Gods sake don't you dare stop fucking me you Mother Fucker!"

I didn't stop for sure, and kept pace with her as she fucked me harder and harder. I took my hand from her clit and grabbed her by one shoulder then pulled her to me causing her to grind her clit on me, then it happened, she came!

And when she came I mean she came hard, she actually stopped breathing for a minute when she came. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders and the pain kept me from filling her pussy up with my cum while she bounced on me.

At one time she almost cried out, I grabbed her head by the hair, pulled her to me and forced my tongue in her mouth to keep her quiet. Never have I been with a woman who could have such an intense orgasm as this one.

Maybe it was because she had been deprived of one for so long, I have no idea. All I know is that as soon as she let go of my shoulders I held her hair and made her look at me and said, "Now mom, make me cum inside you, I want to cum now! I Need to cum now!"

"Yes, fuck me, cum in me, fill me up with your hot cum baby!" I did! My ears rang as I pumped her full of my cum, the room seemed to grow darker as the blood ran from my head to my cock when I came in her. As I was done, mom lay down on my chest and began sobbing again.

"Mom, Mom? It's OK, please don't cry anymore. I am sorry I let this happen, please don't hate me. I couldn't stand the thought of you hating me! I cried with her.

"Oh no baby, I could never hate you." she sniffled, "It has just been so long since I came like that my emotions overcame me, it's alright." she kissed me, "It is alright!" We lay together for at least 10 minutes, her heartbeat pounding on my chest and mine on hers.

We caught our breath at last and kissed again, deeply and with as much passion as we had when she first stepped into my room earlier. "I must go now Keith, I know your dad is still sleeping but I really need to go now."

I watched as she rose from my bed and leaned over to get her nightshirt off the floor, I saw her freshly fucked pussy leaking a bit of my cum from it and smiled. As mom got to the door, she turned, looked at me and smiled as she said.

"Goodnight, I love you son!" "I love you too mom!" I smiled back, she closed the door behind her. I lay once again with my hands behind my head and smiled to myself.

I put my hand to my face and inhaled the perfume of her pussy, smiling once again, I turned over and fell into a deep dreamless sleep. One could only wonder if this would happen again, I certainly hope it does!

*

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

Thanks, mustanger7up

12