The Love of Leander Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spider watched Lion talking with Trevor; he had a hand on his neck and was glancing at his feet. Nick came over and sat by Spider's side.

"Leander's so into him." He commented.

"What?" Spider glanced at him.

"Well look -- the flirty body language, the shy glances, don't say you can't see it?" Nick frowned.

"Lion's not shy, if he wants something he just takes it." Spider scowled.

"Yeah, but he didn't with you did he?" Nick raised an eyebrow. Spider's scowl turned into rage and he grabbed Nick by his shirtfront. Nile rushed over.

"Hey, hey Jason." Nile wrestled Spider off Nick and watched him storm off. "What's going on?" Lion and Trevor walked over looking worried.

"Were you winding him up?" Trevor asked.

"Of course not!" Nick frowned. "Well. Maybe." Trevor rolled his eyes. "I'll go find him." Nick grumbled and set off out of the drama hall, he had a very good idea where Spider would be, in the wood at the edge of the campus having a fag. He was right. Spider scowled at him. "Jason I'm sorry." Spider flicked ash to his side and indicated that Nick sat down, Nick did, an icicle of fear stabbing his gut as he wondered if Frank would suddenly appear. Spider didn't say anything for a while he just sat staring ahead.

"No. I am sorry." He said quietly. "Did I hurt you?" Nick shook his head. "Good."

"I know your history with Leander, I shouldn't have been so blunt I'm sorry." Nick chewed a nail.

"History is exactly what it is." Spider smiled. "No reason to get fussed over it."

"Must hurt." Nick played with the grass. "Seeing your ex after someone else."

"Hurts more knowing I brought it all on myself." Jason sighed. Nick watched him lean his head back on the tree. Noticing just how attractive he was, dark Spanish eyes, eyebrow ring, he was sure there was a tongue ring in that perfect mouth also. "But you got to move on. Good thing is finding new friends. Even if you have a slight tussle with them." He smiled at Nick. "No harm done?"

"Not at all." Nick stood. " Come on, come back." Spider eyed him for a second then stood, following him back.

**

Trevor was both apprehensive and excited about spending the weekend with Lion, sure Lion had stayed over with him before, but Trevor had only been to Lion's once -- that very first time to collect his bag. He pondered how things had changed since then. He couldn't concentrate in his lessons, wanting the day to be over so his weekend could begin. At lunch he went to meet Nathan and Nick. Nathan was unsettled that Nick wasn't there.

"He's never late." Nathan grumbled. Then they saw him approached, being followed by an amused looking Frank, Nick's lower lip was split. "Oh god." Nathan and Trevor stood frozen as Frank began to hassle Nick again. Before they knew it Spider had jogged passed and was between Nick and Frank.

"Get out of the way Spider." Frank snarled.

"Leave him alone." Spider growled.

"You can't want to protect these guys." Frank hissed. "You're going to defend the very people who stole your beloved Leander off you? It must kill you to see how much he wants to fuck Trevor." Spider's nose wrinkled in anger. They both knew Spider was no match for Frank -- but he'd have a good go. Frank glanced back to where Nathan and Trevor where standing and saw Lion and Nile approaching. He sneered at Spider one last time and took off. Spider turned his attention away from the stabbing pain in his stomach and focussed on Nick who was crying softly.

"C'mere." He said softly. Nick let him hold him and cried into his shoulder.

"Why does he do this to us?" He sniffed.

"He's an arse." Spider soothed. Nick never cried so Frank must have really gotten to him. Spider saw something from the corner of his eye, it shocked him and he grabbed without thinking -- worried it might be Frank again.

"Hey!" Lion took a step back -- Spider still gripping his arm.

"God Lion, sorry." Spider let go and stepped away from Nick who was comforted by Trevor. "I need a fag." He walked away. Lion looked after him uneasily. Spider was behaving increasingly weirder around Nick, he knew that Nick knew how to rub him up the wrong way and did it just to annoy him. He looked to see the others fussing over Nick's lip who waved them off saying it was really nothing and nothing half as bad as Trevor had walked away from. They decided to go back to the hall -- but Nick excused himself, saying he had to find and thank Spider. Nile and Lion grumbled about him going on his own but he assured them that he'd be fine. He headed off to find Spider, who was undoubtedly under his favourite tree.

Spider looked up as he approached. His stomach fluttering despite Spider's best efforts to dislike him -- he was rather taken with Nick. Nick was always hesitant around Spider, knowing there was the odd friction between them.

"Hey." He said nervously. Spider smiled and flicked ash to his side. Nick sat across from him. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Before."

"Oh, yeah. No worries." Spider saw him touch his lip. "Sore?"

"Yeah." Nick nodded.

"Let me see." Spider beckoned him. Nick scooted to beside him and Spider put an arm around him to look at it, mentally thinking what a good punch Frank was. Also thinking what nice eyes Nick had -- as soon as that though entered his head he turned away and took a drag of his fag. "It'll go -- just don't play with it." Nick frowned and touched it again. Spider sighed but there was a soft laugh in there too. He was still looking directly ahead of him, arm loosely across Nick's back, Nick swallowed hard and leant over placing a soft kiss on Spider's neck, then sitting back. Spider stubbed out his fag and flicked the butt away. It shocked Nick that he then put his free arm around Nick too.

When Spider and Nick reappeared Lion was relieved to notice Spider's odd mood gone, maybe he'd just been spooked by Frank's standoff. Nick was unusually quiet for the rest of the day -- that too was put down to Frank.

-

After school they were sitting on Lion's sofa with some cheesy horror flick playing on the television -- but to be honest they had no idea what was happening as they'd spent the best part of the last hour making out. They were kissing softly when Lion's phone rang; he worked it out of his pocket still kissing Trevor and glanced at the screen for the caller ID.

"Hey Chrissy." He answered, still tantalisingly close to Trevor's lips. "Nothing much. Hang out? Yeah when? This weekend?" Trevor went to get a magazine saddened that he was going to be shrugged off for some redhead with a big rack. That was the only thing that upset him about his and Lion's friendship; he never knew where he was placed in Lion's little world -- he liked the kisses and the cuddles and the friendship but Lion flirted like there was no tomorrow with all the girls, they were always calling or texting him and there were always rumours about who he was shagging. Trevor didn't want to feel jealous but he didn't want to be strung along either, he hated himself for thinking Lion and he had something special when in reality Lion probably saw him as a stopgap. He wanted to ask Lion what he felt but was too shy; he never wanted to be in a relationship anyway he was too scared for that. So why was this well know whore that was ringing him getting so angry he wanted to cry? "No sorry, plans with a good friend this weekend." Lion told her. "Maybe another time." He disconnected and waited for Trevor to sit back with him, Trevor was happy that he'd been chosen over big rack girl. But that doubt still niggled him. He knew he'd have to bring it up. Lion just wanted to get back to kissing him and pulled him onto his knee. He teased Trevor's mouth with his tongue until it slid inside; Trevor pulled back gently and looked at him.

"Leander what am I too you?" Trevor asked, trying to ignore the soft kisses on his neck.

"What do you mean?" Lion asked against his skin.

"Am I just a friend?" Trevor gave in to the kisses and laced his hands in Lion's hair.

" When was the last time you saw me French kiss Nile?" Lion laughed against his lips.

"Then what am I?" Trevor asked. Lion sat up; looking into his big eyes realising Trevor was insecure. He didn't know what to say, Trevor hadn't made any hints or actions that would have prompted Lion to ask him out, he was sure he was happy kissing and cuddling him. "Am I just to pass the time?"

"God no." Lion hugged him. "You're so much more than that." And that was enough for Trevor -- his mood lifted and he was content for the rest of the night.

"Where will I sleep?" Trevor asked when it was time for bed.

"With me -- obviously." Lion said. "They are the rules."

"What rules?" Trevor frowned.

Lion rolled his eyes dramatically. " When there's a pretty Trevor in my room -- he must share my bed or be smited."

"Smited?" Trevor raised an eyebrow.

"Yup." Lion pulled off his shirt and brushed his hair. Trevor watched his gorgeous body from the door and was embarrassed that he was leering. Lion however hadn't noticed, he had worked his jeans off and was sitting on the bed. "Come on. Long day tomorrow."

"Long day?" Trevor asked.

"Yup. I have plans. They involve movies." Lion grinned. Trevor shook his head with a laugh and closed the door, he undressed and tried not to feel Lion's eyes that were burning into him as he eyed up the pretty boy. The light was switched off and Trevor got into bed with Lion who instantly took him in his arms. Trevor wasn't as unsettled with this after their chat, in fact he felt pretty happy when Lion began to nuzzle into him. Seeking out his mouth in the dark and kissing him softly. Lion loved kissing Trevor in the dark, he was braver and would willingly accept Lion's pierced tongue to invade his mouth.

Their kisses were lethargic and deep, Lion's hands snaking down to Trevor's ass, clutching him as Trevor tangled his hands in Lion's waist length blonde hair there was no urgency in their making out -- they had all night. Lion took his hands off the perfect ass of Trevor and with one held his waist; the other traced a pattern down Trevor's chest. Lion moved to kiss down Trevor's neck, kissing and nipping a trail down it -- Trevor still clung to the gorgeous blonde hair and felt a sharp dart of pain as Lion nipped at his neck, soothing it with his tongue. He soon returned to the full warm lips. Kissing them over and over again, always wanting more. Trevor felt Lion's hand slide lower; soon it was at his waistband. He froze and mentally cursed himself. Lion soothed him and gently began to rub at his crotch with his fingers -- pleased to see that he was already half hard. He stroked more, kissing his lips and sucking on his tongue loving the feel of him hardening beneath his touch.

"Leander I..." Trevor gasped.

"Shh, relax Angel." Lion whispered against his lips and gently took his cock into his hand; he stroked it through the material and felt Trevor's hands tighten in his hair. Lion knew Trevor was new to all this so he was taking his time, making sure Trevor felt special and not just like he was someone for Lion to get horny with without feelings. Lion's other hand now gently rocked Trevor's hips to meet his stroking. Trevor's kissing had slowed a bit as his attention was focussed elsewhere -- Lion loved this and still kept up his oral assault on the gorgeous boys lips. He began to work Trevor's boxers down, again Trevor protested softly but Lion just carried on and worked them over his slim hips. He was suddenly very worried that he was rushing his friend so he stopped and stroked his face.

"Okay?" Trevor nuzzled into his neck and Lion took that as a sign to carry on -- sure that Trevor would stop him if he wasn't happy. Trevor's boxers were out of the question now, Lion's fingers were dancing down his torso gently stroking through the soft curled hair and then gently taking the shaft in his hand and stroking it, lips on lips, tongue on tongue, skin against skin, Lion felt his own erection throb but ignored it, all that mattered was getting Trevor off. He pumped at Trevor slowly, not wanting him to come so soon. Trevor was happily kissing him back as he stroked him he soon snuggled into his neck; Lion felt his hot sharp breaths on his neck as the pleasure build up inside him. He had one arm around him and was holding his ass while the other caressed his member. He felt the little body tense up against him and heard him gasp, digging his nails into Lion's shoulder, Lion felt him come over his hand and moaned his appreciation to himself as Trevor's body trembled and relaxed. Lion wiped his hand on the duvet, making a mental note to wash it in the morning and began to kiss Trevor's lips again; the breathless boy kissed back sleepily and put his arms around his neck. Within a few moments he'd fallen asleep. Lion smiled in the darkness and held him close.

12