The Love Of My Life, A Tender Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi I'm here darling," David said down the phone.

"Good," I, for some reason, whispered, "get your ass down here and quick, I want you."

There was little ceremony, build up or foreplay. None of those were necessary. We hadn't had sex for four days so what was needed was a quick hard fuck. And that's precisely what we did.

As I walked across the room to open the door to his knock I undid the tie of the robe. As I opened the door I pulled the robe back and as I ushered him in I slipped it off. We were immediately in each others arms kissing urgently and together pulling at his clothes until he was as gloriously naked as me. And there, on the thick pile carpet, just inside the door to the small suite we made love. And it was exactly what we needed, a quick, hard fuck!

David went back to his room and returned with a small case. We'd discussed how we'd do this as we certainly couldn't register as Mr and Mrs anything just in case! We badly though wanted to live together as much as we could during these stolen three days. It wasn't just about the sex, sleeping together and waking up in each others arms. No what we both wanted were all the other little intimacies. Me watching him shave and him looking at me as I painted my toe nails. Dressing together, bathing together and spending ordinary, non sexual time in each others company. So what we'd agreed was that we'd live in my room but he'd go back to his after breakfast, ruffle up the bed and then rejoin me.

"You won't need these, Mandy," he said taking the white lace panties from my hand.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we're only going downstairs and you won't be twirling around so why not keep me aroused all evening," he replied tossing the panties onto the bed.

Looking at him and smiling as I stood there in just my white see bra and hold-ups I replied, nodding at his semi-erection.

"Its not going to take that much to get you aroused is it?"

"Shall we forget dinner and just fuck all evening?" he laughed.

"No," I replied, "let's have dinner and then fuck all night," as I unclipped my bra, slid the stockings off and threw them at the panties on the bed. "In for a penny and all that," I smiled.

I had a nice tan for it had been a great summer and although we hadn't been away, other than for a week in the South of France, mainly because I didn't want to leave David for long, my legs, particularly, and most of the rest of my body still had a nice golden hue to it.

Thus I'd decided to wear a white dress.

Made from a very thin material it was loose and flowing with a knee length, pleated skirt that had the, fashionable at the time slits up both sides and the front. The top had a vicar's collar with a silver button on my adam's apple, a long slit down to another button half way up where my cleavage would normally be. Without the support and up lift of a bra though, my boobs were all over the place so the end of that slit nestled snugly between them. It was sleeveless with fairly wide holes for the arms so as I passed the mirror I could see the rather dangerous situation I'd be in. Lean forward and the dress would gape both at the front and in the arms, raise an arm and the material would be pulled tightly across my breast illustrating my bare nipple, move too quickly and my boobs would jiggle so much that anyone would know I was braless under the dress and stand with the light in the wrong place and some might even think I was naked under it. Well, well I thought as David said.

"You are ok with this aren't you Mands?"

As it happened, looking at myself and having all those thoughts had rather excited me. I was, in a strange way, quite looking forward to being dressed, or undressed I suppose, like that in the rather stuffy, conservative atmosphere of the old fashioned country house hotel.

"Yes darling, if this is what you want I'm only too happy to oblige." I said in what I thought was a sultry way as I realised I wasn't doing this completely for him!

Old buildings, especially in England, are never the best insulated. Although it was early October we were having a cold snap so as we left the relative compactness of my room and went into the vastness of the barn-like main part of the hotel so the chill hit me. The gorgeous and horrendously expensive, thin material of the dress, though covering me, did little to warm me. So as we walked down the wide, creaking staircase I could feel the slight chill in the air all over me for I felt as though I was completely naked. Inevitably my nipples hardened. This time though, not just with sexual arousal but with cold as well. Looking down they seemed amazingly obvious to me.

"David am I alright?" I asked.

"What do you mean love?" he asked looking me in the eye.

I lowered my eyes and nodded downwards.

"Oh Christ darling, are you alright? You're fucking amazing, your tits look incredible."

"I meant to go into the bar?" I said quite sharply.

"Oh right. Yes. Er, um see what you mean," he mumbled.

There was, however, no viable alternative so I had to walk into the fairly small, quiet bar holding my lovers hand my nipples swollen and projecting for the six couples or so that were in there to gaze at. Most of them were clearly older than us but there was a foursome sitting round a table just inside the door and I felt the two men's' eyes burning into my breasts as we walked to the table that had been reserved for us.

Sitting down was hardly any less of a trauma for me. As I sank into the deep sofa so my bottom went down beneath the level of my knees. With the slits in the skirt causing that to fall away from my bare thighs on either side I really was putting on one hell of a show I thought as David ordered us both gin and tonics.

It was one of those really posh places where the guests feel intimidated by both the old style aristocratic country house atmosphere and by the snooty staff. It was obviously very down market to have anything so vulgar as music in the bar and restaurant, that was off to one side so most people spoke in rather hushed tones. There was, inevitably, the typical loudmouth talking at the top of his voice about how he'd done at the races that afternoon and the foursome just inside the door chatted in normal level voices but the rest of us conversed in little more than whispers.

"Mmmm quite an entrance," David whispered.

"Yes it was rather," I smiled back.

We finished our drinks quite quickly and mad our way, with every eye on us or so it seemed, into the restaurant.

"You alright?" He asked leaning forward and, rather too obviously I thought, peering down the front of my dress as his knee pressed lightly against mine under the cover of the crisp, white linen tablecloth.

He left his knee pressing against mine as the snooty waiter took our orders. As I asked for the quails eggs and sole so I felt him pressing more firmly as his eyes swept rather obviously up and down my chest. Somehow and for some reason the combination of what David did, the proximity of the waiter, the presence of the other diners and my undressed state all started to get to me.

As I said, "Dover sole please," and looked up into the waiter's eyes so I saw him quickly drag his gaze away from my chest. The fact that he'd been staring at my unfettered breasts covered by the thinnest of materials sent my temperature and my pulse racing. As he walked away I felt myself becoming incredibly aroused. I felt a heat spreading from the pit of my stomach, through my thighs and chest and into my breasts.

"Oh God David," I whispered squeezing his hand and pressing my knee hard against his.

"What is it, don't' you feel well?" he asked his voice full of concern

"No I don't feel ill, far from it," I whispered squeezing his hand harder.

"What then?" he said quietly his eyes glistening a little as I think he began to work out the problem.

"Oh shit," I stammered looking around fearing, ridiculously really, that some of the other diners may have noted. I also looked down my body but fortunately the way I was sitting didn't stretch the material across my breasts and thus my nipples, that I knew were poundingly hard, wouldn't be on show nor would the sticky dampness that was seeping onto my thighs.

"I feel so aroused David." I whimpered as he somewhat infuriatingly smiled, rubbed the palm of my hand with his finger and continued pressing his knee into my outer thigh.

It had never happened to me before. I'd never become so aroused in such a public place. I'd never experienced the sheer madness of wanting nothing more in the world at that moment than to tear my clothes off in front of those stuffy diners and have my lover David fuck me right there and then with them all looking on.

And as the meal progressed and we drank two bottles of delicious and ridiculously expensive wine the sensations didn't subside. I was on heat all evening. I had no idea that I had such an exhibitionist streak in me for it was the fact of my near nudity and all those people looking at me and seeing parts of me they shouldn't that was the turn on I suppose.

As we sipped our coffees back in the bar I chatted to David about it in very hushed tones and he said how the times we'd made love in the woods and the fields he'd been so much more aroused due to the danger. The possibility that we could get caught turned him on and he suggested that it was that which had probably started these feelings in me.

"So darling," I said smiling at him and, in the relative seclusion of our table that was sort of hidden a little by the bar, crossing my legs so the splits in my skirt tumbled off my legs leaving the tanned skin of most of my thighs bare. "It's you that's made me an exhibitionist is it?"

Smiling back just as if we were talking about an innocent topic he replied.

"I think us fucking each other in the open air so many times made us both that my dear, don't you?"

Leaning slightly forward so my breasts wobbled and my top gaped a bit so he could see most of each boob and possibly even a glimpse of my nipple, as well as my legs right up to where my panties would have been, I replied.

"Possibly, but do you think it's that which makes me want you to fuck me so much right here and now?"

"I don't know my love but my cock is so ready for you that I would adore doing it here and now."

"We'd better take care then hadn't we otherwise we may get arrested? Anyway I have to go to the loo."

I shouldn't really have decided to do that. Having had two drinks before dinner and having shared bottles of red and white wine David during it I was pleasantly tipsy and the various manoeuvres I had to make to get to the loo and back were personally quite challenging.

When standing up from a low chair one has to lean forward as your arms support you and lift you upwards. Most of the time no problem. But in a dress with a gaping slit from my throat to half way down my boobs it does become a problem. And when under the top of that dress one is naked, with full breasts, well rounded nipples that have been aroused by all the mental sexual gymnastics that David and I had played that evening it can become a big problem. And it did for as I lifted myself up so the front gaped to the point that I bared one of my nipples, That was made worse though for as I straightened up so the edge of the slit got caught on my nipple and for a couple of moments its vivid pink erectness was poking out through the gap. David saw that and smiled as I quickly readjusted the front but not, I was sure, quickly enough to avoid certainly the barman and possibly one of the men of that foursome who'd looked me up and down so obviously before dinner.

My confidence a little low but my sexual arousal from the series of exhibitionistic moments still high I began the walk across the shiny creaking floorboards of the bar and into the room outside. It felt as though everything I had that could move was moving. And I was sure that "my audience" would know and maybe be able to see that I was nude under the ridiculously thin dress. I could feel the air all over my body as I made that walk with the cheeks of my bottom swaying from side to side and my breasts jiggling so suggestively of their lack of support and cover with every step I took. I cursed the stupidity that had made me take everything off under it as the slits up the skirt opened up as I walked showing long expanses of both my inner and outer thighs.

Returning was worse, or was it better? I wasn't sure. Whereas I was walking away from most people when I went to the loo coming back I walked towards them. I saw glances roam up and down my body, men, and some women, taking surreptitious glances at me and, of course, the knowing look of the barman.

I was embarrassed and excited, concerned and thrilled and intrigued yet worried. These feelings were all so new and different. I didn't understand them or know really what had started them or, more significantly where they may lead to. All I did know was that those people looking at me and seeming to be seeing through the thin dress did things to me that I'd never before experienced but wanted to again.

In my room we were soon both naked and caressing each other. I was holding his wonderful hard-on as his fingers, three or even four, slid so effortlessly up my soaking sexual passageway.

The events and emotions of the evening took over. The almost two hours of extreme arousal got to me. The new sensations and feelings I'd, almost accidentally, got from flaunting my womanliness at all who wanted to gaze at it hit me, hard.

"Yes, yes, yes oh fucking yes," I moaned squirming myself against the fingers that were now probing deep inside me.

"Is that good Mands?"

"Yes darling yes, It's wonderful," I whined letting the orgasmic sensations waft so deliciously over me.

David knew I was cumming and he relished the moment with me.

Holding me tight and planting kissed all over my face, mouth chest and breasts he pumped his surrogate cock in and out of me with increasing pace and vigour.

"Cum for me darling," he whispered in my ear. "Cum for me as all those people watch you climax."

And cum for him I did. Heavily, noisily and so wonderfully satisfyingly that I was crying and sobbing throughout the crescendo stage of my orgasm.

"Put that lamp on will you?" I asked him twenty minutes or so later as I knelt alongside him. "I want to be able to see you," I went on lifting his rock hard cock away from his athletically flat stomach as I bobbed my head downwards my hair tumbling all over his belly and thighs.

He had a really lovely cock. The sort that looks, feels, smells and tastes good. I'd fallen in love with that almost as deeply as I'd fallen for him.

"No," I said sharply. "No touching, this is just me, you, your cock David and my mouth," I went on adjusting my position so my body was out of his reach. This was for him not me.

Holding it in both my hands so that it was nearly at right angles to his body I slowly brought my face towards it as our eyes remained locked. When the gorgeous piece of flesh was just inches from my mouth and was so close that I would be able to touch it with my tongue if I put it out I smiled. I stared deeply into his eyes and whispered.

"This is completely and utterly for you David," as I opened my mouth and slid him between my lips and parted teeth.

At that time I'd been sexually active for around fifteen years. I'd been giving oral for most of that time and particularly so in the ten or twelve years I'd been with Kevin. I enjoyed giving it and I worked hard at being as good at it as I could be. I felt I'd learned a lot and that Kevin had taught me well. I'd "practised" extensively so that now I considered, and hoped, I was quite expert at it. I felt that I knew and could use most of the little tricks and techniques that make for great oral sex. The things that men like and want their partner to do but, or so Cosmo tells us, are frightened to ask them.

With David on that magical night I was determined to bring everything I'd ever learned about the art together and thus make the most amazing oral love to him.

I stroked and softly rubbed his rigid flesh with my fingertips as I slowly slid it in and out of my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around my teeth and then pressed hard onto him with a pressure that was at least as strong as that of a pussy.

I licked it. I Iicked it everywhere. Along its length, around its base and over its tip. I went further and while softly squeezing and gently pinching the purple glands I licked his lovely, full and so squelchy balls. All round them. All round each of them and both them and then back up the stirring length of his rampant cock.

"Oh yes, yes, mmmmmm, that's lovely," he sighed his hands in my hair, stroking, caressing and pulling on it.

Looking up, my mouth full of his magnificent manhood, I saw with tremendous satisfaction the look of contentment and sheer pleasure on his face. His eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open and his head was rolling slowly from side to side as he clearly devoted his body completely and utterly to me, my hands and my mouth.

That made me more determined to give him total pleasure and I redoubled my oral efforts on his delicious cock and balls.

Gently caressing the flat softness of his tummy with one hand I held his scrotum with the other and brought that to my mouth. I licked all over it making it wet with my spittle and then sucked one of his balls into my mouth. Rolling it around my teeth and very softly biting into the skin I pressed my tongue against it and squashing it between that and my gums. I sucked it and sucked it and then let it out of my mouth my tongue then snaking all the way round the gorgeous sack.

I was running my hands over his tummy and chest, pinching his nipples as I know he liked, stroking his thighs and of course bobbing my head up and down on his cock that all the time seemed to harden and lengthen. He was fondling my hair, stroking my face and beginning to move his hips up and down in time with my pumping mouth. We were working well together, but then we were well practiced together. As I slid my mouth up his shaft towards its tip so he relaxed and let his bottom sink into the bed. But as my mouth careered down his rigid flesh he would thrust himself into me so that we were in unison. So that we had the same rhythm, so that we were together, so that we were fucking my mouth. And that's exactly what I wanted my lover to do. Yes, tonight I wanted David to totally and unashamedly fuck my face

The pace increased. Our caresses of each other became more urgent. His pulling of my hair got harder. And I felt myself pinching his nipples harder and harder and cupping and squeezing the slight amount of flesh around each of his breasts as firmly as he did mine when he was intensely aroused as we both now were.

With my hands that were running over his body I could feel the tension in him increasing. And with my lips and tongue that were slavering over the hard rod of flesh I could feel it become rigid, straining even more and starting to pulsate. He was near, very near.

"Oh God Mandy, yes, yes," he moaned his head rolling from side to side.

I tried to make an encouraging noise but I don't think any sound could escaped from my full pumping mouth.

"I'm near Mands, I'm very near," I heard as if through a fog or from a distance. "Oh God I'm gonna cum," he sighed starting to pull himself out. He only got as far as his cock slipping out onto my lips before I growled.

"No David, I want it in there. I want you to cum in there."

"Oh my darling," he groaned. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I want it. I want you to cum in there and I want to swallow you my love." I said before taking him deeply into my mouth again and once more sliding it in and out of what was now a surrogate cunt for him.