The Love Of My Life, A Tender Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't that experienced or that enamoured with having men cum in my mouth. I was even less so at swallowing what they deposited there. It wasn't anything to do with morals. No more the taste and the gagging feeling I felt as if their liquid would drown me. In any case what's in it for the woman with having a man shoot his load there? And more what's the kick, the buzz or the thrill of having a wad of sticky goo slide down your throat? I don't even much like the most expensive Whitstable oysters oozing down there yet alone a man's sperm!

Well that's what I thought until that magical night with David.

Having a man cum in your mouth and more, swallowing it, is not really about the physical side of it, or so I worked out that night. It's in some ways like anal sex. Something that's not that physically pleasurable for a female for, after all, we don't have the sensitivity of that gland up there do we? No it's all emotional really, well mostly. It's sharing and giving. It's all about a woman delivering to a man the most precious female gifts she has at her disposal. After all if there's not that great a physical reward then the emotional side has to be pretty strong for her to let a man shove his cock up her ass or shoot his cum down her throat.

And as I felt David starting to cum I realised just how stimulating that emotional reward can be.

I was moaning and groaning with extreme pleasure and satisfaction as his cum poured into my mouth. I may well have been slightly delirious when his cock stiffened, as he held it still and pushed it as deeply into my mouth as he could. I felt ecstatic as the sticky liquid spread across my tongue, ran over my teeth and into the channels between my gums and the insides of my cheeks. I couldn't believe how much there was and how long he was spurting into me. But it didn't matter for I was loving every single second of my lover cumming in my mouth. Although I did get it slightly wrong for I moved my mouth away from him as the last dribbles if his sperm was oozing out of him and thus some of that fell on my chin and a little dribbled down onto my breasts. I looked up at David at the same time as he opened his eyes and said.

"Oh my darling thank you, thank you so much"

I looked him right in the eye, threw my head back a bit and smiling as best I could with a mouth full I made an exaggeration of swallowing.

"God Mandy that's amazing," he sighed pulling me up and starting to kiss me. I still had some of his sperm in my mouth and on my lips and as we kissed so that went into his mouth.

I think that weekend was the peak of our affair and, as we both acknowledged later, it was the beginning of the end of it.

Sure it went on for a few more weeks, maybe a couple of months, certainly into the winter towards Christmas. Of course we had loads more sex and we had many moments of really extreme and intense pleasure. And yes we pretended to ourselves that it could and would go on and on. But deep down we both knew it wouldn't and couldn't.

I've now come to realise that the more intense an affair and the more compatible the couple is the more it's doomed unless both parties are ready to forsake their other lives, partners and children. Unless they are both prepared to make such enormous sacrifices and take such huge risks. And in the end result we weren't.

We talked about if of course. About running off, just vanishing. We discussed both of us telling our partners and we felt we could do that but the kids? I knew that irrespective of the circumstances I'd get custody of Sarah but that was just from a legal viewpoint not an emotional one and she loved her dad just as I'd loved him. So how would that place me in her eyes?

"Sarah this is your new dad?" That was something I just couldn't say to her.

Equally David having to lose regular interface with his children was as good as unthinkable.

These thoughts were with both of us every day. They were with us when we met and when we were apart. We thought about them and we talked about them. Talked as we walked the dogs, as we kissed and stroked and caressed each other in the woods as autumn fell. As we made love in his or my car and on the now, less frequent, times in hotels.

We both knew deep down that it was ending. We both knew it was the only way acceptable to both of us. We both knew that in spite of the incredible sex and the wondrous love we had for each other it had to happen. It became more a question of when, not if?

And the when, was as Christmas approached. The worst time of the year for people involved in affairs. Loads of time off work, lots of family gatherings and little excuse or reasons for the lovers to escape and see each other. I think those thoughts were at the back of our minds that early evening in a hotel when we agreed to end it.

There was no fight. We didn't row about it and there was nothing acrimonious about our parting. In the end the love we had for each other was strong but not as powerful as that we had for our children. And so our love, his love, my love, probably the love of my love had to be put to one side.

Neither David or I could see an alternative. We couldn't break up the two families and it was just too messy and not satisfying enough snatching moments and having sex, as amazing and exciting as it had been, in such places as the car and the woods, so we couldn't carry on.

"I will always love you Amanda," were the last words he said to me as I closed the door of the room in the hotel and collapsed onto the bed crying my eyes out.