The Love Of Peggy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

She moaned as I sucked her clit into my mouth and began to hum!! “Oh Bud! I’m cumming! OH GOD BUD!! OH GOD BABY! YES! SUCK ME! SUCK MY PUSSY BABY!” She began to cum and her juices ran out of her pussy and over my face and down her legs and down my neck. I licked and sucked and her body pumped and pumped! I filled her pussy with three fingers and fingered her fast and hard! She had one foot on the edge of the tub and it slipped once out of the tub! We left it there since it opened her legs even wider.

I had my face buried under her ass licking and sucking her entire cunt in my mouth now. She screamed as she tried to pull away but I held her hips with my hands and kept her cunt over my face until I was sure she had finished her orgasm! I then stood and turned her around. She locked on to my lips and squeeze me so tight I had trouble getting my breath!

Finally I said: “Dry off and we’ll go into the bedroom. I want to show you how it feels to cum like you have never cum before! Hurry Peggy! Hurry baby I need you so bad!”

My cock was jumping and red as it has ever been! I had to fuck and fuck now! We both dried off quickly and almost ran to the bed. I pulled her down on top of me and she guided my cock into her waiting and wanting cunt hole. She sat up and began to bounce up and down on my cock taking it all the way in each time she came down on top of me.

Her eyes were closed and her head tossed back as she humped on my cock. Moaning and calling my name! I arched and lifted my ass up to meet each of her downward movements. I moaned loud enough to wake the dead and began to cum! I couldn’t hole back! I couldn’t help it watching her fucking me was too much! She was just so damn beautiful!

She felt my cock shoot into her and she opened her eyes, smiled down at me and began to rock back and forth as I pumped and pumped into her! Taking all my cum deep into her body she told me she loved me again! I sat up and held her as she sat on my lap with her legs wrapped around my body and her breasts pressed hard against me.

I bent her back and sucked her nipples. First the left one and then the right one. My hands held her back as she arched back on them! She was still humping me gently and I realized my cock was not deflating! I had stayed hard even with one mind blow climax! The cum leaked around my cock shaft buried completely inside her and ran down between us. Finally I told her to lay back! She did and I moved my body over hers.

She guided my cock back into her and now with me on top, we began to slowly fuck each other. In and out I moved my cock slowly along the walls of her smooth silky pussy! The walls of her cunt seem to try and grip my shaft as I moved out part way! Then as I slid in she moaned and lifted her legs until they were around my arms supporting my upper body!

Those long legs were bent at the knee and face outwards from her body as they were held up by my arms. She was open wide for me. I looked down between us and watched my cock disappear inside her again and again. I was as hard as I have ever been!

Peggy moaned: “Oh Bud you feel so hard inside me baby! Fuck me Bud never stop fucking me! I love so much!”

I bent down and kissed her again and said: “I love you to Peggy! Oh God you feel so good baby!” I move up and down sliding my cock in and out of pussy gently now. I was making love to her not just fucking her. I bent down and kissed her. She opened her mouth and sucked my tongue as it moved in and out with the same motions that my cock was moving in and out of her pussy!

We continued in this position for quiet a long time, slowly fucking each other. But as usually, our bodies were both moving towards an orgasm.

Peggy was the first to begin moving a little quicker. Her body was humping me a little harder and she said: "“Oh Bud! Oh God baby! I’m building to one fantastic climax baby! I can feel it sugar! Oh god it feels so good, OH Bud! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Faster!”

I quicken my strokes in and out of her. “Oh yes!! Oh yes! That’s it Bud! A little more baby!!” Again I quicken my thrusts!

I wasn’t slowly moving in and out of her body now! Now, I was thrusting my cock into her wanting nothing else in this world except to make her cum, to make my lover cum! I wanted her to have the best orgasm she had ever had in her life from my cock fucking her! I worked harder and harder, faster and faster for her! My body was wet from my workout!

She moaned and moaned as she tossed her head from side to side and moving her hips so she could ram up into me now! She wasn’t moving slow now either. She was fucking me with everything she had with only one desire and that was to orgasm! “Harder baby! OH YES! OH YES!! JUST LIKE THAT! OH FUCK! YES BUD!! OH GOD! YES!!YES! OH BUD! FUCK ME!”, Peggy was crying out between breaths!

I slammed down into her a couple more times when I felt both of our bodies being lifted up off the bed and as her hips thrust into my hips, Peggy began to orgasm! She went wild rotating and then pumping her pussy on my shaft as if it was a huge human vibrator!

I arched my back and rammed my hips into her shoving my cock as far as it would go into her hole! My fingers began to rub across her clit sticking out over an inch! My fingers were a blur as they flew across that hard little cock of hers protruding from it’s hood.

She screamed again and as I slammed home one last time!! She cried out my name as she held me with her arms and now her legs wrapped tightly around my body. Her hands were on my ass pushing as hard as she could push trying to get every part of me into her pussy! “Oh Bud! Oh god baby! That was so good! O god I’m still cumming! Bud I’m still cumming baby!”, she moaned it more that said it directly in my ear!

As her hips and ass fell back on to the bed she was still moving on my cock! I stayed on top of her, with my cock buried as deep as I could get it! I was completely inside her and she was holding me like she was never going to let go of me!

Her beautiful legs were over her head as I lifted them a little higher. Now, as I moved her legs up over her head, her pussy and ass came of the bed I positioned her pussy almost over her head and she was bent almost in half. I asked her if this was OK? Are you OK”, I asked.

She said: “Yes! Why?” I didn’t answer her, I now slowly began fucking her again! She cried out as she felt me lift and then thrust back down inside her. I was fucking straight down into her open pussy now and our bodies began bouncing up and down on the bed. When I came down hard the bed pushed both of us up again! I began to get a rhythm and my cock was rock hard and as long as I have ever felt it.

I had my hips and legs working to pushed hard down into her cunt! Again her body tried to work as I held her in this position! My cock skin was stretched as tight as I could get it when I was pushing down into her body! It was making my mushroom head huge as it rubbed against the walls of her pussy! I was fucking her so deep, deeper than anyone had ever fucked her. She moaned out my name and told me she was so fucking sensitive!

Deep in my woman body I hammered her! I love it! She loved it too! But soon my cock began to get that feeling leading to my own orgasm I knew I was going to cum like I had never cum before. I repositioned us so I was again fucking down under her. She wrapped her legs around me and we bounced and bounced on the bed fucking each other as if this was the last time we would ever see each other again!

She arched her back just about the time I rammed into her the last time before I began to cum! It was so hard and so fast; thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, the cum felt like it was saying as it shot up the shaft and out the head deep into Peggy’s pussy that was squeezing my entire cock shaft. She was climaxing exactly at the same time was cumming! We grunted and grunted trying to keep and hold the last of our orgasm together!

My cock felt like I touching her spin as I held it as deep as I could inside her. She squeezed me so tight with her long legs I had to break them a little to get any air in my lungs. “OH GOD!”, was all I said as I emptied the last of the cum out of my nuts and cock! It was all I had, I was drained. And, so was Peggy!

She fell back on to the bed and I came down on top of her. We both moaned! We laid there until she rolled us over on our sides. She kissed me and told me: “God I have never made love like that before Bud! It was so wonderful, so beautiful!" She smiled and said: “And, so fucking sexy!!”

She kissed me and before we knew it we fell asleep in each other’s arms. We had been up over 30 hours and fell asleep in each other’s arms with her long silky shapely leg over my body and her breasts pressed against my chest as her head rested in my arms! We slept until we heard a rap on her door! We jumped up but it was too late, Bev, my sister walked in on us! She stood in the doorway and just started to smile her ass off!

Peggy pulled the sheet up over our bodies but it was way to late Bev had seen everything. She walked over to the bed and looked down on us saying: “Well you two look like you have been in a war and lost!”

We both laughed and told her: “Get out the war isn’t over yet and we have another battle coming up!”

Bev walked to the door and looked back saying: “Well you better hurry mom will be home in an hour!”

I told her: “We won’t last an hour!”

Peggy said: “Speak for your self Bud!” We all laughed as Bev closed the door! I got up and locked it!

As I walked back to the bed Peggy moved the sheet off of her body and asked: “Do I get you special tongue again before dinner?”

I smiled and arranged my body so my face was over her cum dripping pussy! I didn’t care I looked down at her body and licked my lips. As my mouth met her pussy she moaned and said: “Oh God Bud, I love you and OH GOD!! I love that too! Mummm Bud! Oh yes! OH GOD BABY EAT ME! EAT MY PUSSY!!”

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12