The Love Of Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

When morning came I watched her as usual and pumped another pint of cum out of my cock. As I came downstairs to have some breakfast, I waited until she came into the kitchen. We were alone again today and I poured her some juice and coffee. She was wearing her usual, baggie shorts and a tank top. Her feet were shoeless and her body was now beginning to tan nicely from the days at the beach and pool. I asked her if she was having fun being here and she told me she was except she missed some of the excitement in Hollywood. She liked to go clubbing and there wasn’t very many good clubs here on the shore. She liked to dance and they pretty much had country western here. I told her there was a really good place to club and dance down in Dewey and that I would happy to take her one night. She smiled and I melted. She asked me: “Bud is this a date?”

I blushed and said: “Well we can go together but if we want to go with someone once we’re there that would be OK too! After all you are my cousin Peggy! But I would be pleased to take you and dance with you all night!”

She thanked me and said she would love to go and come back with me. Peggy asked: “So when can we do this?”

I told her: “Well any night even tonight if you want.”

She said that Bev, my sister, was staying at school tonight and she was actually looking for something to do. She asked: “So how about tonight?”

I smiled and told her: “Great! We’ll leave around 8:30-9 PM!”

As she turned to walk out the door, I asked her: “Oh Peggy! Did you call my name last night?”

She blushed now and said: “No Bud. Why would I yell your name?”

I told her: “Well I was the only one home last night and I was sure someone yelled Oh Bud a couple of times.”

She blushed a little more and as she turned she told me: “Nope not me. See you at 8:30PM.”

She walked out the door and I watched her ass wiggle until she got into the car and drove away. I went to her room and when I was sure she was gone, I went in. I was looking for her vibrator. I found it and held it in my hand then bring it to my nose. I inhaled but except for some lingering perfume her pussy sent was gone. Damn! I held it to my face and rubbed it on my cheek and neck. I turned it on and heard it humming for a few seconds before turning it off. Finally I put it back into the dresser just like she had it and walked towards the door.

I stopped and went into the bathroom. Going into the dirty clothes hamper I found a pair of her small bikini underwear, one of the sheer ones. I again raise it to my face and inhaled at the thin part that would sit on or just under her pussy. I received a large lung full of her wonderful pussy musk. Oh god she was sweet. I took the panties and left the room. Hiding the panties in my closet I went outside and began to wash the car. I wanted it nice and clean for her tonight. When Peggy came home I was still cleaning the car with only my wet shorts on.

She asked me if I would like some help and I told her sure. We worked together and played around wetting each other! Her body was as wet as mine was from the hose. Then when she squirted me with the hose, I threw a bucket of water on her. Her breasts were quiet visible through the cream color blouse she had on. Since she had no bra on her nipples poked out at me showing me how cool they were. My cock was hardening fast and I had to adjust myself twice so the head wouldn’t stick out my shorts. But you could see the outline of my cock as plain as I could see the outline of her cunt and breasts! We were both drenched.

She was checking me out and I was checking her out! She was so beautiful even when she had her wet hair hanging down over her face and her clothes-soaking wet. She was a good sport and so sexy! When she bent over to pick up the hose her shorts clung to her legs and pussy showing me all of her sex. She was so hot!! We laughed and had a nice afternoon. As we walked into the house Peggy asked: “So did you ever find out who called your name last night?”

I told her no and that I was sure it was her who called me. We were so wet we left a trail of water going from the door to our rooms to change. I went into the closet and watched her pulling off her wet clothes and move to the shower before I took off my wet things. Once I had them off I moved to the dresser and watched her in the bathroom rub her body dry. Her nipples were huge, long and extremely hard sticking out maybe an inch from her full breasts. She worked on her tits for awhile before moving to her pussy. She opened her legs and placed a foot on the toilet again! I had a great shot of her cunt and I watched as she worked on her ass and pussy drying it. When she was done she slipped on a new pair of shorts w/o any panties. She put a new tank top on and walked out of the bathroom. My cock was screaming at me!!

I hurried to my closet and saw her leaving her room. I them hear her rap on my door. I was nude and still wet. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door. She was standing there hair wet and nipples sticking out against her tank top. She walked into my room and said: “So this is where you spend your time when you’re home.

She walked around looking at things. I realized my dress was moved away from the wall. I moved quickly to it and pushed it back saying I had dropped something behind it a few minutes before she rapped on the door. She smiled and sat on my bed. She asked me: “Do you like to dance Bud?”

I told her I love to dance and can’t wait until we go out tonight. She laid back on my bed feet on the floor and resting on her elbows. She smiled and asked: “So what kind of dancing do they do here?”

I told her: You know, fast and slow stuff. Same type as they do California I guess.”

She asked: Are you nervous Bud? You seem very nervous?”

I told her she made me that way."

She asked why and I told her: “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!”

She smiled and thanked me and asked if I would show her how I danced? She stood and moved to the CD player. I watched her ass sway as she walked across the room. She put on a song and came back to stand in front of me. We began to dance a fast one at about ½ speed. She moved like some goddess. Her body didn’t move it flowed and my desire built and built as she moved and bumped our bodies together. When a few songs were over she stopped and said: “I would like to ask you a favor?”

I told her anything. She asked me: “Would you show me how to slow dance? I never learned and they don’t do that much in California.”

I grunted to myself but how could I say no to her. I told her: “Sure its not hard and won‘t take long at all for you to pick it up."

I told her she moved real well and was a good dancer! She smiled and thanked me as I put on a slow song. I set it to repeat over and over again as I started to teach her how to slow dance. I asked her if she had ever done any slow dancing before and she told me years ago. We began and I instructed her to move her feet as we held hands and were about 3 feet apart. We both watched her feet as we began to move. She was to stiff! I told her to relax and glide rather than step. For about 1/2 hour we moved together and Peggy picked it up quickly as we were now much closer together.

We weren’t touching body to body yet but before this was over I was sure I was going to hold her tight and feel her body on my body! I was hard and my cock was pressing against my towel! OMG I had forgotten I still had on a towel! It was very apparent my cock was hard as it was pushing out the towel.

I had been watching Peggy’s body move, her hips swaying to the music and her breasts directly in front of me. Her nipples were not as hard as they were when she first came into my room but they were still hard enough for me to want to reach and touch them! Finally, I had to stop and tell her I needed to change. She told me she would go get us a drink while I changed. She left the room and I dropped the towel to strtaed to put a pair of shorts hoping to keep my cock pressed against my body. As I was about to step into them, Peggy opened the door!

She now saw me completely nude with my hard on swaying and jumping as I quickly slid the shorts up over my cock. She blushed and told me: “Oh god Bud!! I’m sorry, I wanted to know if you want a coke or something else?”

I told her a Coke and finished pulling up my shorts she smiled and closed the door. When she came back with the drinks she told me: “I really am sorry Bud! I didn’t even think I just opened the door. We OK?”

I told her: “Yea we’re OK but you owe me Peggy big time!”

She laughed and asked: “What does than mean? Do you think I’m going to drop my shorts so you can see my body?”

I told her: “Well that did cross my mind! How about it? It would make us even!”

She told me: “No a chance big guy! No way!”

I told her: “Well it didn’t hurt to ask! I figured I take a chance!”

We both began to laugh as I walked to the CD player and put a new slow song on. We came together as the music started and began to dance again. I looked her directly in the face and said: “You know to really slow dance we have to move closer together. We look like my grand dad and mom we are so far apart!”

She smiled and moved in so our bodies were just touching. I felt her legs against my legs, her thighs pressing against my thighs and her breasts pressing against my chest! I told her to put her arms around my neck. She did and with my hands around her waist I pulled her wonderful body closer to me. We swayed to the song bodies close together and a thigh between each of our legs. My knee went between her knees and her leg was moving between my legs as we danced slowly, very slowly. She pulled apart a little and asked me: “You really wanted me to drop my shorts so you could see me like I saw you? Even if see you was an accident?”

I told her: “Yes! That would make us even. You saw my sex and I should see yours!”

She shook her head and told me: “But Bud it was an accident.”

I said: “Yea, on your part! It just seems fair since you have seen my body completely nude, I should see yours!"

She smiled very sexy, very evil and asked me: “Why Bud, do you want to see my naked?” Her eyes were burning into my eyes! Our bodies were tight together only out faces were a part.

I smiled just as evil and told her: “Well yes! Yes Peggy I would really like that!”

She pulled apart and told me: “Have you seen my movie?”

I told her yes and she said: “Well then you have seen my body Bud! That was really me, no body double.”

I moaned and told her she was so beautiful. I have watched her movie so many times I knew most of the lines in it!

She smiled and said: Well you have seen me nude much more than I have seen you.”

I asked her what did she mean by that and she told me: “The movie Bud, you watched the movie! What did you think I was saying?”

I blushed a little thinking she might have found out about my mirrors. I told her: “Well that was a movie you saw me in person! Big difference babe! Big difference.”

She smiled again and told me: “Well settle for that because you’re not seeing me nude here!”

I pulled her tightly against me and she leaned in whispering in my ear: “I can’t believe you would ask me to do that Bud! We’re cousins!”

I whispered back: “Cousins yes but not first cousins, not even second or third! And it would make us even. You owe me baby! And, I will keep reminding you.”

She pulled a part again and smiled! She then moved back close to me and we danced until the song was done. We broke and she went to the CD player. After a few minutes she put another song on and came back to me. As the song started she wrapped her arms around my neck and we merged our bodies together again. Nothing was said for a long while. And then she whispered: “Well you look fantastic Bud. You have a great body! You are very nice very nice! I enjoyed seeing you hard too!” I blushed big time!

My cock was hard again now it was hurting and I knew she could feel it pressing against her thigh as she left it between my legs. She didn’t say anything else but she didn’t move her leg! I whispered back: “Compared to your body I’m a troll! You are unbelievable Peggy! God you are every man’s dream!”

She pulled her head off my shoulder and kissed me hard! We stopped dancing but held each other tighter than ever! I move my body into hers and she bent back a little as I pressed my cock into her. She moaned softly as my tongue slide into her mouth! She sucked it hard! My hands dropped down to her sweet round ass and with both hands I pressed her tighter yet into my body. As I held her ass with both hands she slid her tongue deep into my mouth and moaned again! She broke our kissed and she asked me: “Do you really want me to show you my body baby?”

I moaned now and told her: “GOD YES! Oh god yes Peggy”

She took the bottom of her tank top in her hands and lifted it over her head. Her tits bounced free and were right in front of me. My hands moved immediately to then. I put one in each hand and felt their weight and fullness. Her nipples harden in my palms as I squeezed each breast. She took a set back and told me to stand still. She unsnapped her shorts and let them drop to the floor. She had no underwear on and she stepped out of the shorts on the floor. She stood there in front of me and asked: “Does this make us even Bud?”

I smiled and stepped towards her. She let me kiss her and we both felt my cock slid up in-between her legs and touch her cunt. Her breasts pressed against my chest and as her arms circled my neck I again felt her ass. This time with nothing on I pressed her tighter against my body. My cock pressed deeper between her legs. She licked my lips and moaned: “Oh Bud! Oh god Bud you feel good!”

I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to my bed. My bed where I had dreamed a million times of making love to this beautiful woman! Now as I lay her down on my bed she shifted over making room for me. I knelt next to her and kissed her and my hands discovered the softness of her body! I wanted to explore every inch of her sex. I wanted to eat her pussy and have her cum so hard she would scream for my cock! I wanted top fuck her long hard and as often as I could. Oh god she was so beautiful! She reached for me and pulled me down on top of her! Our bodies merged and my cock hurt with my desire and want! I can never remember it feeling like it did then! Not before or after that afternoon did I ever feel the sex drive I felt as I lay on top of Peggy for the first time.

My lips kissed her from the top of her head to each toe on her feet! I covered every part of her spectacular body! As I moved closer to her pussy her sexual musk filled my lungs like the panties had done earlier. But now it was truly her sent. It was like a drug to my brain. She whispered hoarsely: “Eat my pussy Bud! Make me cum baby!”

There was no worry about that! I was going to spend a very long time between her thighs with my face, tongue and lips on her cunt. There was nothing in the world that was going to stop me for bringing her off like I had dreamed about! As my lips moved closer and closer to her sex Peggy wiggled and slid under my face trying to get my lips and tongue directly on her pussy! When I finally was close enough to touch her slip, it was dripping wet and as she moaned, she arched her body up into my face pushing her cunt into my mouth! I had all of her pussy full my open mouth! I inhaled her musk and began fucking her with my tongue. She went wild as my hard long tongue pumped into her opening! As I held her small shapely hips I felt and saw her ass humping as I licked her over and over again and again! As I pulled my head back just a little she cried out saying: “OH GOD!! GOD! Don’t stop baby! Oh god please!!!! Oh please Bud don’t stop licking me! Lick me baby! I’m almost there!!”

I smiled and saw her huge clit sticking out from under its hood! I took it in my lips and began to suck only on it as my fingers moved to her hole. She had arched her back higher as my mouth circled her clit! When I sucked she screamed and began to orgasm fucking my face as if it were a cock! I move two fingers into her cunt hole and she wrapped her legs around my head squeezing it tightly! Her hands held my hair as she climaxed sending a huge load of her cum into my mouth and over my fingers! She gushed more cum as I pumped her cunt as fast as I could move my fingers and continued to suck gently on her clit! Her hips rocked on my face as her ass pumped up into my mouth again and again and again! Another orgasm swept over her and she lifted her body even higher off the bed! As she lifted she cried out: “OH YES! BUD!! OH SO GOOD!! SO GOOD BABY! AHHHH! AHHHH!! AHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH!! OH GOD!!!!!”

As she started to recover a little I sucked her clit into my mouth and held it with my teeth! She started to cum again and yelled: “OH GOD! I’M CUMMING AGAIN BUD!! SUCK!! SUCK BUD!! SUCK HARDER!! SUCK ME HARDER!! OH YES!!!!!!!”

She went off like a cannon again and again, back to back to back orgasm sweeped over her body! I watched as i sucked her pussy! I watched her lovely ass fucking away just like I dreamed about! Finally her body covered with her sweet perspiration began to settle back on the bed. She let her ass fall to the bed and opened her thighs. Her hands went from my hair, which she had been pulling on to my chin. She lifted my face, which was covered with her cum and pussy juices. She pulled my up to her and kissed me gently as she slipped her tongue into my mouth tasting her own cum! We held each other for a long time as she kissed and held me tight coming down from what I counted were 5 maybe 6 great orgasms!

She finally lifted her face off of my face and whispered: “Oh god baby! You were unbelievable! Where did you ever learn to lick pussy like that?”

I kissed her and told her: “Only for her. I licked your body that way because I have wanted you, dreamed of you for what seemed like forever baby!”

She smiled and told me I had her. She told me to lift up and when I did she slid her body under me. Her legs open and when my cock touched her body she took it in her hand. She smiled and said: You are so hard Bud! I think I know exactly where to put this big boy!”

She lifted her ass up off the bed a little and positioned the fat mushroom cock head at the door to paradise! I pushed into her and my cock slide in about 4 inches! She moaned! I moaned and I pulled out about 2 inches before pushing back into her giving her 6 or more of my length! We smiled at each other and she told me: “I want it all baby! Give me all of your big fat cock baby! Fuck me Bud! Fuck me!!”

She didn’t have to tell me twice. With my cock buried in her my balls began to slap against her ass as I began to drill her pussy like I was a mad crazy fanatic! I was! She met each thrust with her own grunt! We sounded like animals fucking as we both were so much in heat! It was like a dream come true as Peggy gave me all of her, mind, body and sole! I knew I would last much longer and then I felt her pussy squeeze my cock and her voice sounding like she was far away telling me: “Now baby! Faster! Fuck me faster Bud I’m almost there baby! Ughhh! Faster Bud, Fuck me faster! Ohhh! Ohh! Oh yes! Oh fuck! yes!! YES! YES! YES! YES! OH!! YES!! OHHH! OHHHH GOD! I’M GOING TO CUM! OH GOD BUD FUCK ME BABY! IT'S SO GOOD! SO GOD! OH YES BABY! OHHH!!! OHHH! OHHH! GODDDDDDDDDD!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!”

She lifted both of us off the bed and pumped and pumped and pumped her ass hips and cunt against my cock and body just like I knew, just like I had dreamed she would do! Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and on as my cock grew thicker and harder as cum began to pump into her! As she felt my cum pumping into her pussy she cried out and I swear to you she climaxed again!

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers