The Love Of Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Her body was racked again with desire and passion as the orgasm took over her movements. She was going wild and so was I! We were locked in a sexual embrace that seemed to go on and on! My cock stayed hard as she held it tight inside her pussy milking it and fucking it! Her pussy walls were the softest thing I have ever felt as they slid along the hard long shaft of my cock fucking it! Back and forth our bodies slid providing all the pleasure we had to give each other! Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed as she continued to hump against me. She looked just like she did as she fucked herself on that vibrator last night! She locked her legs around my back and her arms around my shoulders. Her nails dug into my back as she lifted her body up off the bed again cumming and cumming one last time! Finally we fell back on the bed and as we did she rolled us over placing her get on top of me now!

She just lay there panting and moaning! I lifted her face up and bent in to kiss her. She slid her wet body up until our faces were even with each other. She kissed me as I felt my cock slowly shrink and finally fall out of her pussy hole. She moaned as she felt it leave her body! She licked my lips and softly ever so gently she kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth! She held us like that for a long time. When we broke she looked me in the eye and asked: “So are we even now?”

I laughed and told her well not exactly!”

She tried to look mad and asked: “Why the fuck not Bud?”

I told her: “Well baby, I really didn’t get a good look at your naked body before you pulled me on top of it. So you still owe me baby!”

She laughed and told me: "Well hell Bud take a good look I couldn’t be more open that I am now!"

She sat up and I just smiled up at her as I took in all of her beauty! She watched me look at her and when I told her to lift up off of me, she did!!!!! God I was watching her pussy dripping with cum, my cum. It dripped onto my stomach! My hands touched her gently feeling her slit and her actual pussy hole. She took my hand and ran it all over her pussy as she knelt over me. My cock started to come alive again. When she felt it touch her ass she said: “Oh no you don’t we have a dance to go to! You better get a shower and dress because I’m going to make you dance every song with me tonight! We have to get up and get ready!"

I walked her to the shower and we both got in. We started to wash each other when we both head my sister yell: “Is there anyone home?” I quickly got out of the shower and ran to my room yelling that I was here! Peggy yelled she too was home! I heard my sister say: “OK just checking!”

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers