The Love of Sailing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul filled me up while you were wood-hunting," she whispered. "When I felt his big rigid cock at the crack of my arse while we were getting out of the water, I didn't have the power, or the will for that matter, to say no - he just bent me over and shoved his length into me in a flash. He came in a flash as well - a super quick fuck, but how sweet it was, even if I didn't come!"

This confession had me at the boiling point and I dove, tongue first into her wetness. Using both hands I opened her outer lips. The musky odour of female, mixed with male secretions wafted around me. Is there a stronger aphrodisiac? No - I don't think so. The swell of her inner lips testified to her utter arousal, her little clitoris was poking through the hood. A flick of my tongue on it had her almost jumping.

"Oh my God - darling. Let me have your cock. Take me please!" she wailed.

Getting between her legs, pressing them towards her chest her flower opened in all its glory, eagerly waiting for the onslaught of my quivering penis. Pre-come was pouring out of it - what a waste! She was wet enough for both -and more.

"Stop teasing me - you brute. I need you so badly. Make me come!" she almost cried.

Building up a steady rhythm her vagina seemed to be on overload. Ripples inside her cunt milked my cock steadily and she went from one climax straight into another. Her legs grasped my back and her hands on my hips forced us closer together. I felt my own orgasm building in the whole of my body, my balls firmed up in readiness, in spite of asking my brain to think of mundane subjects like - painting the spare room ceiling! There was no way I could hold back. With a roar, I started pumping. Jet after jet of hot fertile seed bathed her inner walls - slopping around her cervix.

Tears ran down her cheeks and she had me in a bear hug as she wailed through her last climatic shudders.

The look on a woman's face afterwards is so beautiful and serene. Love and tenderness abounds. God - I am proud and almost awed to make her feel and look as she looks just now.

Marie sat between my legs pressing her back into my chest in the wonderful aftermath of our lovemaking.

Leaning back she kissed my neck gently and murmured, "Thank you darling, that was so lovely." My one hand stroked her still pointed nipples while the other gently stroked her puffy and very wet sex. Her knees bent and thighs opened for my touch as Paul came back and dumped an armful of driftwood onto the pile I had collected earlier.

Paul, I'm so comfortable. Before you sit down, would you mind serving coffee for us all? You'll find some small glasses for drinks as well in the hamper. Have what you like - I'll have some Irish Mist, please."

There was room for Paul near her feet facing her and she tossed a couple of cushions for him to sit on.

Settling down across from us he had a good view towards Marie's dark patch even though she had put her knees together in 'modesty'! He had a hard time keeping his eyes elsewhere! I still had a hand on her breast and could feel her nipples all hard and proud again. Flaunting her naked body so openly obviously aroused her, in spite of everything we had shared over the last few days.

"Paul, I'm rather locked in here and my glass is empty - and so is yours, should we have a refill?" I asked him.

Standing up, his shorts were obscenely tented. As he poured the Brandy, Marie reached for his waistband and pulled his clothing down and off his legs. His cock didn't stand at one o'clock, nearer to four, but impressive all the same. "That's much, much better," she said and added, "I like to look at my men naked!"

Opening her legs she put both her hands to her crotch, two fingers swiping some of the abundant wetness onto her fingertips. Taking them to her mouth, she sucked them dry.

"I need your opinion Paul. Finn thinks I'm too hairy down here and he wants me to shave. Do you think I should?" she asked as her hands spread her pussy showing off her pink inner lips to him.

"Hey... Marie, that's not quite correct..." I interrupted, "I suggested trimming, not shaving!"

"Well anyhow, what do you think I should do Paul? I would like to know what you fancy!" she laughed at him - knowing full well that she was putting him in an awkward, no win situation.

There was no way he could hide his now rampant hard-on. I was struggling with my own hard cock pressed into the crack of her arse, my leaking pre-come making it more and more slippery. Her slight side-to-side movement didn't help either.

"Now, don't be a chicken Paul... what should I do?" she urged.

"Why are you putting me in a difficult situation like this?" Paul almost shouted. "You know damn well that whatever answer I give is going to come out wrong. You are just wonderful as you are, but when you hold yourself open, showing everything - it's even more wonderful. Yes, Marie - trim the top and shave your crotch and leave your lily-look-alike petals on display... I, for one would love it!"

"Well, well... well. Food for thought, I think you boys might have a job to do on me tomorrow!" she said smilingly, closing her legs - blocking further crotch viewing.

Leaning back to my neck, giving it a kiss she whispered low enough for both of us to hear. "I shall make up the sofa bed in the main saloon for the night. It's big enough for all of us... Don't you think?

To be continued...

Love it or hate it? Remember your vote is always welcome. Thanks