The Love of Sailing Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul's wife Kay joins the fun.
8k words
4.32
41.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the Author: Please read "The Love of Sailing Ch. 01" before moving on to chapter 2.

*

I was sitting in the cockpit watching the rest of the morning mist disappearing as the sun got higher. This was my favourite time of the day, just staring at nothing and everything enjoying a cup of coffee and a fag. The sea was calm, waiting for a sea breeze to ruffle the surface. There were a flock of cormorants facing the sun with wings spread for drying after their early morning feeding on the small shoals of fish that abound along these shores. A few mackerel terns glided overhead, every now and then making swooping dives, catching their morning feed.

Life was worth living I thought to myself then shuddered thinking of the alternative, when Marie came up to join me, fresh as a daisy. Considering the workout she had before we all collapsed in a heap last night, she looked amazingly perky.

"Good morning darling," she smiled at me. "I didn't hear you getting up. Is there some coffee for me as well in that thermos?"

"Sure, get yourself a mug and I'll pour you some." I confirmed, adding "How is Paul doing down there. Any sign of him wanting to greet the day?"

"Yes please, I'm alive and kicking and I'll join you for coffee after a quick dip to clear my head."

Emerging with a towel around his midriff, he walked to the foredeck and dove in sans wrap. Perhaps I'm a bit of a sissy that way, but a morning swim has never been my first priority. I prefer taking things nice and slow in the mornings.

After a leisurely breakfast of toast, cheese and marmalade we decided to explore our little island and pay a visit to the minute village on the other side.

Surprisingly they had what looked like a fairly decent restaurant perched on the jetty. It even advertised that a live dance-band would be playing there the next evening.

"If we are still at our mooring tomorrow, perhaps we should book a table?" Marie suggested. "Don't you boys think that's an idea?"

"You are a bright girl Marie! You have no complaints from me!" Paul agreed. "In fact clumsy me would love to do a bit of threading on your toes!" he added with a smile.

With all of us in agreement we booked a table with the understanding that if our plans changed we would call to cancel. After some tea and carrot-cake (delicious) we made our way back to the boat. The sun shone from a clear sky and it was getting very warm and diving into the water without more delay was next on the agenda, not that we have much of an agenda when we are on the boat! After our swim, Marie stretched out on the bridge deck with her head in my lap and her feet on Paul's upper thighs. Feeling my growing tool by her cheek she turned her head to nuzzle my goody bag. The hydraulics worked a treat and in a flash I was up and ready!

"Oh my... that's lovely! After the workout last night I thought you would be out for a while." she laughed at me. "Wonders never end!"

"And you too Paul!" She deftly hooked her toes under his wrap and lifted it off him, baring an equally rampant hard on. "Give me a hand Paul and take my bikini bottom off," she added lifting her hips to make it easier for him to peel the minute piece of cloth away.

"I'm really surprised at you boys! I had expected you to be all ready with foam and oil and scissors and a blade, ready to do this damn crotch job...!

She was idly curling her toes around Paul's cock giving him a foot massage. Out loud she wondered who had the steadiest hands.

"I'm not so sure that I'll take a chance on Finn again... Last time he was shaking so much he managed to cut me... Well Ok, not a lot but it makes me wonder if I can trust my tender parts to him."

She was enjoying this teasing as her hardening nipples confirmed.

"You wouldn't mind spending some time between my legs would you Paul?"

She went on teasing, opening her legs for him a little and at the same time intensifying her toe grip on his well-developing mast.

"God... you really are the one Marie. It just tickles you pink to embarrass me, but truth be told you know that I love spending time between you legs!"

"Fine, get your tools together Paul and I shall get some towels for the bunk. And Finn I don't need an audience for this! Take a walk. I'll look after this later!" She cuddled into me and squeezed my painfully hard erection swiping her tongue across the head to collect the drops of salty, shiny, slippery fluid that was there.

I didn't really wish to se Paul's nose in her groin shaving her. Watching them hard at it fucking would be a different scene all together. As it was I thought that taking a walk was a damn good idea and a bit of exercise wouldn't hurt.

Back on the boat my mobile buzzed and Kay, Paul's wife was on the other end.

"How are you all down there?" she asked. "Having a good time - I bet. It's dull and overcast up here, how's the weather with you?" she went on as I moved to the foredeck to keep the conversation "private."

Funny, how we always start a conversation with "How's the weather." Perhaps it's because we have so much of it, with the North Atlantic crashing onto our shores.

"Could I have a word with Paul?"

He's busy shaving at the moment! Give him five minutes; shall I ask him to call you back - or do you want to chat with me?" I queried her.

"I feel such a fool sitting here on my own and I regret saying no to the invitation to come sailing with you, but things have been a bit difficult lately. Is Paul up to his normal nude bathing show off?" she asked.

"Well, we all are actually!" I quipped.

"And how does a sexually starved person like my husband react to Marie's nudity ... is he very frustrated? I expect he's walking around with a permanent hard."

I thought it a strange question that she aught to direct to Paul.

"Let me answer you like this... both of us are swimming a lot to get it down!"

"Finn, give me a straight answer - is he fucking Marie?"

"Sorry, Kay - I can't answer that one, but if you want to know you have to join us to find out - and I would suggest that it's not a question you should put to Paul either... But I can assure you Kay that we are having a hell of a good time down here!"

"Oh... I'm sorry Finn, but I must admit that I'm a tad envious, perhaps even jealous! I just wish I were as comfortable with nudity as the three of you are. I have tried to shake off my hang-ups, but it's so deep rooted from my upbringing..." her voice trailed off into a sigh at that point, but added, "Perhaps a few days in the company of the three of you would open me up a bit! Ops ... sorry, that didn't come out quite right ... did it?" laughing down the line. "But you know what I mean don't you?"

"I know I speak for all of us when I say - Come - jump on a train and we will pick you up somewhere convenient. I know your buddy would like to open you up... and frankly I wouldn't mind either...!" "Tempting... all sorts of scenarios are dancing inside my head just now!" Her voice turned husky.

"Kay, let me discuss this with Paul and he'll call you back. In the meantime check up the connection from your end and we can make arrangements. And, you know it would be lovely if you decide to come." I assured her.

"OK... ask Paul to call in an hour. I should be able to find out about connections in that time. And... Finn I feel ever so much better after our chat. I think I'm ready to be opened up...!" her voice turned husky again and the line went dead.

After my hour walk, I came back onboard and headed back to the cockpit just as Paul came onto deck.

"Finished hair dressing, or should I say, hair undressing? Look all right?" I smiled at him.

"Come down and look for yourself," Marie shouted from the bunk. "And bring me a mirror. I want to have a look to see what the fuss you are making over my pubic hair is all about..."

"That was Kay calling. She wants to come, but let me first inspect your work of art!"

I got a mirror for Marie and sat beside her on the bunk where she stretched out in all her glory. A very neat triangle pointing into her vulva, the labia major swollen with a hint of her aroused clitoris peeping through. Sitting further back I spread her knees and the labia minor opened for my eyes. Not a single strand of hair anywhere and wetness was making her whole sex shiny and very inviting. Bending her knees closer to her chest I saw that Paul had even shaved all the hair around her puckered hole. I read somewhere that a vagina sometimes could resemble a rose and sometimes a lily. Marie's was definitely a lily... and a beautiful lily at that.

"Let me look... place the mirror so I can inspect myself!"

Placing it between her legs she looked and smiled.

"I think Paul did a good job there. And you know, I like it... very neat. Bit unfair really - it's only you men that knows what a cunt looks like! I had hoped that the barber would have finished me off - God knows it's been arousing enough to have him shaving me, and he's been sporting a full-blown erection for me to fondle. He got distracted when Kay called - can you believe what a rotten barber he is!"

Lowering my head to her lily, tongue first I scooped up her nectar, avoiding her clitoris that was breaking free of its hood like a small exquisite pearl. Stiffening my tongue penetrating her hole had her moaning. I sneaked my thumb into her starry puckered opening that was wet from her juices and she jumped in excitement.

"Oh... darling. Finish me off... let me come on your tongue," she wailed as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and applied the flat of my tongue directly on her pearl.

Her whole body was shaking as her climax hit. Her hands pressing my head hard into her mound and her thighs held my head like a soft vice.

"Lovely darling - I needed that!" She panted when she managed to breath normally again.

"Now let's give Paul and Kay some attention." She got out of the bunk and reached for her bikini bottom.

Handing three beers up I gave Paul the short version of my conversation with his wife.

"She's regretting her decision not to come and I believe she is fairly set to join us somewhere along the coast here." I told him.

"I think that's a good idea Paul, but I must tell you that I do enjoy being free and easy with the two of you. If she objects to our dress code, or non-dress, then I'm against it! I know that sounds a bit greedy, but I like having the two of you lusting for me! Tell us what you think?" Marie asked with a grin.

I told them Kay had already been informed of our non-clothing style.

"I'm sure it will be all right. I believe she has a suspicion that you are getting your rocks off, but I declined to give her an answer. I also told her it was not an issue to be discussed when you call. Your decision Paul, I vote for asking her to come and we'll pick her up at Uddevalla. It's your call."

"Oh, I really don't know. I'll look a proper twit if I say no to my wife, but the contrast of your style and ours could easily be a problem. Tell you what... if it doesn't work out, Kay and I will cut the holiday short and catch a train back!" adding, "Damn that woman... I'm enjoying this, but I wouldn't like to ruin the rest of your holiday as well if it should turn sour with her presence!"

Paul made the call and arranged to meet her at the train late afternoon the next day. It was a two-hour trip from our anchorage to Uddevalla and I thought it best to take the boat there during the afternoon, just to make sure we had a place in the guest harbour while waiting for Kay's arrival the next day. The sail over was uneventful. After tying up it was early evening and we went out for a meal, then early to bed.

Kay was in fine form when we met her of the train. After exchanging the usual airy welcoming kisses she snuggled into Paul. "I'm sorry that I didn't come down with you, but I'm here now; let's have a good time together?" Then adding, "Let us all have a good time together."

Motoring out of the guest-harbour Paul reminded me that we had a dinner dance booking for the evening.

"Great, let us get back to 'our' mooring as soon as we can. Hopefully it's still free for us; roll out the genny Paul, even with this slight wind we'll get another knot out of her!" I told him.

Going to a dinner with the chance of a dance or three seemed to be a good way of breaking Kay into our holiday mood. She is a terrific dancer and I for one have always enjoyed taking her to the floor for a fast swing number. Not that I minded slow smooch sessions but I favoured those more with my hands all over Marie. Paul unfortunately was equipped with two left feet as far as dancing was concerned, but he had no problem with slow "dirty" dancing! In fact, he thrived on that!

Marie helped Kay unpack her things and showed her the workings of the boat as we moved over a dead calm sea.

"Wouldn't it be a good idea to open a bottle of Champagne as a welcoming drink for Kay?" I suggested to Paul. "Sorry we don't have the proper flutes, but get the best wine glasses from the pantry."

We were soon at 'our' mooring and lo and behold, it was free for us and by the time we got the boat securely moored it was getting on for dinnertime.

The girls of course got into the "normal" I don't have anything to wear talk, but luckily Marie managed to cut through the crap telling Kay that casual was in for the evening.

I was glad that Paul and I didn't have the same problem. As long as we had our credit cards we were dressed! Well, more or less. We just needed some place to put the cards.

Actually our girls looked quite dashing in their attire. They both had Bermuda type shorts on and loose tops. Marie decided to leave her bra off, but Kay had hers in place and she showed a healthy and very nice cleavage.

"I really don't know if this is going to work out." Paul mentioned as we were trailing a little distance behind the girls on the narrow track to the village. "I think she's happy about coming..." leaving the rest of the statement hanging.

"Come on Paul, give her a chance! After all, she's only been around for a few hours and to me she looks happy enough! We'll all have a nice dinner, some drinks and perhaps some dancing. If we decide the place is not for us we can have an early night and see what tomorrow brings." Adding "Perhaps it would be a good idea not get into heavy discussions this evening!"

As it worked out we all had a super evening. Good seafood with the wine being topped up by a very charming young waitress soon had mellowed us out. The music wasn't bad either and I enjoyed dancing with both of them. It was lovely taking Kay out for the fast numbers. I had almost forgotten how nimble she was on her feet.

Towards the end of the evening Marie was in a tight embrace with Paul to a slow tune when Kay asked. "Will you come for a walk with me tomorrow?"

"You mean... just the two of us?" I looked at her.

"Yes."

"And you are not going to tell me what this all about?" I looked at her again.

"No! Not until tomorrow," getting up she took my hand saying, "Let's join the smoochers for a last dance."

Well, the last dance turned out to be several slow hip-bumping, dirty dances and feeling her so close there was no way I could avoid having a full-blown erection.

"Sorry about that!" I whispered in her ear.

"Don't be... does it mean you find me a little bit attractive?" she whispered back.

"You are a minx aren't you? You are attractive and you damn well know it!" I almost panted.

"Looking at Paul and Marie I think he is in the same state as you are!" with her pearly laugh.

"Now, that would not surprise me one little bit. So... you cuddling into me is to get back at him... is it?"

"No, no... it's not! I like it a lot!"

"Until tomorrow then!" I told her pressing my hard-on into her groin.

We joined Paul and Marie as they moved off the floor, both of us having a bit of a problem hiding tenting trousers. After settling the bill we decided it was time for the walk back to the boat and then bed.

All of us had a good night sleep with somewhat changed sleeping arrangements, and it was nearly noon before we finished our breakfast. The sun was still shining from a clear sky as it had been from the start of our holiday.

"Marie, is it all right with you if I take Finn for a walk? There is something I need to talk about!" Kay asked her.

"Fine with me ... but don't drop into any holes on the way!" she responded with her friendly smile.

Walking in front of me in her one-piece bathing suit confirmed what I had known for years. Her petite and beautiful hourglass figure wiggled as she balanced on the rocks. Bloody shame she's so mixed up. I had met the dragon of her mother a few times over the years and the blame most likely lay in her hands. Her father, though a reasonably wealthy shop-owner, was the kindest and gentlest of men. The fact that she was their only child didn't help either. In many ways she was Paul's trophy wife. She was a very popular girl in a circle of boys belonging to the better-heeled class in our community. Do doubt due to her exceptionally good looks. And she always had been a good-looking girl. I remember Paul pointing her out to me one evening when we were chasing girls at the town's favourite dancehall.

"I'm going to marry that girl!" he cockily stated... and lo and behold, he did!

When we were out of sight from the boat she took my hand, ostensibly to steady her.

"Now, tell me Kay ... what is this walk all about?" I smiled squeezing her hand.

"Promise not to laugh at me, but as I told on the 'phone the other day, I'm uncomfortable with nudity and I thought it easier to undress with just you rather than the four of us!"

"And you really think being naked with me is safer than in company? My, my - what if seeing you nude gives me an erection... will you then run back to the boat crying help?" I laughed at her and added, "It's about time you realise what a good looking woman you are ... and to test the water, why don't you slide the top of your costume down to your hips? I would love to look at your naked breasts!"

"I'll like to wait until we find a place to swim. It would be more natural for me not to get dressed again after a skinny dip!"

"You'll get no argument from me on that!" I told her feeling the all too familiar twitching and filling in my crotch.

"Are both of you fucking Marie these days?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"I told you on the 'phone that you have to ask someone else that question! But what do you think ... are we?"

"My imagination is running riot... and I have this picture in my head that Paul's doing just that! And you know Finn; the strangest thing is that it makes me horny. I just don't know any longer, never in a million years would I have thought that my husband poking another woman would excite me! And make me wet! And make me wish for a cock inside me! Are you able to shed some light on my crazy thoughts?" she smiled at me again.

"I have some theories, but I'm no shrink! Therefore my views are only for home consumption, but before we get to heavy on that subject, let's find a place to swim... I'm starting to sweat; besides I need some cold water to shrink my Willy before you run off howling!"

About hundred meters further on I spotted a likely place for a swim. This little island had a lot of tiny sandy beaches. I pointed to the little cove and steered her towards it.

"I'll go first, if you are still set on skinny dipping." I looked at her for an OK.

"Do that," she assented shaking out the towel on a small patch of grass near the sand.

Not to flaunt my developing hard-on I peeled my trunks off with my back towards her and chucked them on the grass. The water was nice and refreshing. It really was lovely to cool off and I did some laps to get into deeper water, thinking also it would be easier for her to get out of her costume without me ogling her.