The Love of Sailing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick as a flash she was neck deep in the water.

"This is heaven ... can you see that I'm naked?" she winked at me.

"This clear water hides nothing, you look just lovely...I said in it before, you are a good looking woman!"

"I'm glad you think so ... I need all the bolstering that you can throw my way. I adore you for that!"

"I shall get out of the water now but I want you wait until I'm settled on the blanket... then I shall take delight in watching you rise out of the sea like some Queen of the Oceans ... and you will come to me uncovered with your head high and proud...!"

"I will," she whispered.

I moved the blanket to a smooth round boulder and sat down resting my back against it as she rose. Only the top of her breasts was in view as she started wading towards me. I was glad the seabed was covered in smooth sand, enabling her to walk gracefully.

I could admire her breasts as they appeared. I could admire her stomach as it appeared. I could admire her triangle as it appeared, and I could admire her lovely hips, thighs and finally her well-shaped calves.

"You are a beautiful woman Kay," I told her. Come and sit between my legs.

"I need a towel," she looked around, but we only had the one I was sitting on.

"No, you don't need a towel." I told her, "My hands and the sun will dry your body."

There was no way I could undo my erection at that time and her sitting down with her perfectly shaped ovals pressing against it was no help either.

Leaning back into my chest she brought her lips to my neck and planted a warm and wet kiss on me.

"I feel so comfortable sitting naked here with you. You being hard against the cleft of my rear is even more exciting!"

Leaning forward I brushed her wet hair away from her neck and left ear and nuzzled her.

My arms were under hers, feather touching the softness underneath her breasts. She moaned as my hand moved carefully onto her nipples. They were hard as pebbles and jutted out when provoked by my touch. Her areolas puckered and I could feel the small bumps on my fingertips.

Her skin glowed in excitement and her breathing became more and more troubled as I touched her.

"My God... what's happening with me...?" Moving her right hand over my right hand she guided me towards her pubis. "Touch me there..." she whimpered. "Touch my wetness... I need to come sooo badly ... please!"

She was now shouting, worming against me as shudders wracked her body. Then she went limp as a rag against my chest.

When her breathing became more even she turned around and placed a wet kiss on my mouth.

"That was incredible - I haven't had an orgasm like it for such a long time. Thank you for giving me that. But... why am I as putty in your arms? Paul and I fight more... much more, than we please each other. I just don't get it! There must be some serious flaw with the two of us!"

"OK, let's lay down and we shall do some amateur analysing. Only yes or no answers permitted, right?"

We both stretched out facing each other, my head resting on my left arm. My hard cock still very much evident.

"I'll lay on my stomach if my hard-on disturbs you." I volunteered.

"Please stay like that ... I like looking at you."

"Did you decide to join us because you were nervous about Paul and Marie together?"

"Yes."

"Did you and Paul have sex just before he came on holiday with us?"

"No."

"Did you want to have sex with Paul before he joined us?"

"No."

"Have you had sex with him during the last month?"

"No."

"Did you want to?"

"No."

"With your previous No answers would it surprise you if Paul fucked Marie?"

"No."

"If Paul should plan for a romantic/sexy evening for just the two of you, would you go along with his wish?"

"Probably not."

"Paul told me years ago that you preferred impulsive sex. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to touch my cock now?"

"Yes... may I?"

Her hand went to my left inner thigh and then inched up until she was cupping my sack and my penis flared at her touch.

"Has Paul ever sucked your cunt? And if so, have you come?"

"Yes to both"

"Have you sucked his cock?"

"No."

"Would you like to suck my cock?"

"Hmm... very tempting!"

"If I asked you to spread your legs and let me look at you, would you do it?"

"Shamefully ... Yes"

"Well, enough of that Kay. I'll need another swim. Your fondling my cock doesn't exactly relax me! I wouldn't be surprised if your fanny is overheating as well...! Shall we go for a dip?"

With hands around each other we went in for a very necessary cooling down. My cock had been painfully hard with Kay's subtle ministrations and I was in danger of contracting, what's rudely called, "blue balls." I wanted to fuck her in the worst possible way, but should I?

Getting on land again she had an arm around my back, her hand resting on my hipbone. Her right hand again sneaked down to my groin, stroking my penis.

"Whoa... girl, take it easy...!" I panted.

"I'm a bit disappointed that you haven't asked to fuck me... I'm just keeping you on the boil!" she smiled as her lips closed on mine. "I'm ready for you! Just feel how wet I am for you...!"

Lying down on the towel she planted her feet squarely and separated her legs showing me her glistening sex. Her elbows supported her upper body enabling her to look at herself.

Bending down to her I sucked one hard nipple and then the next. She moaned as both nipples became even harder, even more protruding. Moving down I teased her belly button with my tongue and then further until my lips brushed over her hair-covered mons. Then I reached her petals. With my hands I opened her up even further. Seeing her like this for the first time was a heady experience for me. Licking the entrance to her vagina, her fluids coated my tongue and the tangy odour of her sex was exciting beyond belief. Her puckered hole was wet with the constant stream of her slippery juices and wanting to test her reaction to that "forbidden" area I plunged two fingers knuckle deep into her anus.

"Oh yeees...Dear God ... I want you... please fuck me...!" she wailed.

"I want you to watch my cock as I take you! Place my rod at your opening; use your hand to guide me into you..." I urged her and she did.

Slipping the flaring head just inside her I paused, held still and then pulled back until the head was uncovered again. Her hips moved trying to swallow me back into her overcharged vagina. Pressing again, a couple more inches were inside her clutching heat. Her head went back, lustfully staring at the blue sky above.

"Look at us... I want you to look at my cock as I fuck you!"

Fixing her sight on our joined sex she shuddered as I forcefully plunged my rod to the bottom of her. Pulling back again my cock was hard as steel and shone with her juices. A haunting cry came from her.

"God... it's so exciting seeing you so hard and shiny with my juices. Please take me now... let me have all of your sperm inside me... please!"

Her contractions started milking my cock harder and harder as I plunged in and out of her wetness. I was coming hard, intensely exploding again and again against her cervix as Kay cried out her own explosive climax trembling, squealing and gasping as waves of pleasure wracked her body. Feeling her continual contractions on my still hard cock was beyond description.

"Oh... that was so wonderful! I just love your style. Forcing me to watching you taking me was more erotic than I thought possible! Can we stay here for a little? I just need to be close and feel your body near. I'm not quite ready to face the music!"

I must have dozed off for a little when I felt Kay's mouth on my half-deflated penis, but regaining stature quickly.

"How do you like tasting your own juices on that; I hope you enjoy the taste as much as I do." I said, ruffling her hair.

"Uhm exciting... I like it, why haven't I done this to Paul?" She wondered out loud. "I just don't understand myself, perhaps I'm not used to being handled the way you do me. I mean, had Paul tried to finger... not only finger, but deep fingering my arse I would probably have kicked him out of bed!"

"I have my theories if you like to hear them." I answered and she confirmed that she wanted me to theorize.

"Well, first off all, in spite of your lack of sex at home you crave it, but lack the initiative to ask for it or setting it up. Your idea of impulsive sex is a no winner. Don't get me wrong, impulsive sex can be just super, but waiting for the moments to come along takes to much time. The longer you stay without, the less you crave it. Love and affection is nurtured by closeness and the ultimate closeness is having sex, or fucking, to use a raunchier expression. You can have sex without loving the person, like we have just had, but love has to be feed constantly by togetherness. And don't you forget it." I paused to allow that to sink in before continuing. "You admitted earlier that the thought of Paul screwing Marie excited you and I'm sure a bit of jealousy could be thrown into the equation as well. But it got your juices running. Your mistake in choice of the words "opening up" also lodged in your brain and fuelled your erotic side. You fucking me, or me fucking you are part and parcel of "the forbidden" which is a powerful aphrodisiac. Perhaps you should act more on your sluttish side. The fact that you didn't object to having my fingers deep in your arse I'm sure, in your eyes, can be termed as dirty, forbidden, filthy and sluttish. Had you not liked it you would have reacted differently, but the fact is that you came even harder because of the debasing."

"I don't think you are far of the mark here." she muttered, getting more and more agitated fisting and sucking on my sturdy soldier as I was fast getting to the point of no return.

"You might not like to have your mouth filled with come," I panted, as I was even closer to erupting.

"Gosh... I feel so sluttish, come in my mouth, and let me taste your sperm!"

"If you do, you have to swallow!" I commanded as my balls contracted and I started shooting loads deep into her mouth without waiting for her decision.

Kay hadn't expected quite the amount of sperm that I fired into her and the look on her face was one of the utmost disbelief but she came up trumps and gulped it down then using her tongue licking off some globs at the corner of her mouth.

I wasn't quite sure how to interpret the half smile she gave as she exclaimed, "A day of firsts for me this is; nude, with your lovely hard cock in me, your fingers deep in my arse, drinking your sperm... wow... do you have any more firsts to throw my way?" she laughed as I held her head in my hands and kissed her open lips, duelling with her tongue, tasting my come.

"Kay, you told me of your suspicion of Paul and Marie together and I haven't given you an answer either way. Now, wouldn't it be a hoot if they aren't, but you and I have fucked like rabbits?"

Her pearly laughter echoed amongst the rocks. "If he hasn't already I shall tell him to do her... that will give me an excuse to have you again!"

"I would love that... you are a lovely, lovely woman. Why don't we all have each other?"

Thinking about everything Paul had told over time about their problematic sexual life together had me in a quandary. I mean - here is this firecracker of a woman, hot to trot! Open for all sorts of sexual experimentation and obviously loving every bit of it. That she would act differently with me than with Paul I can understand, simply because of the forbidden aspect of it. Her behaviour left me in no doubt that she basically was a highly sexed woman. Perhaps Paul is just pussyfooting around her. I would definitely have to have a word or two with him.

I was on my back with her head on my chest idly stroking her back and brushing the beautiful smooth curve of her hips. Her hand gently played with my small nipples making them erect, stroking and scratching gently with her fingernails. My hand found the crack of her arse and followed the cleft towards her little puckered hole and found it still wet. When my fingers played around her anus she moaned and her hand moved down to feel my pubic hair and then further to stroke my wilted penis.

"Nice, are you trying for a resurrection?" I whispered.

"Yes," she smiled back at me sucking on my left nipple. "I think I can feel some promise down there."

In fact so could I. Her mouth and tongue playing and licking my chest and nipples sent an electric charge to my loin and I started thickening in her hand.

"Lovely," she cooed, "You are coming back from the grave you lovely man."

Getting onto her knees she went for my nearly resurrected penis and put her tongue to the shaft whilst her free hand very gently massaged my sack. Pulling the foreskin back she bared the purple head and took it between her tight lips. How she knew how much I liked having the tightness of her lips teasing the rim I just don't know, but I was fast approaching a state of utter bliss and wasn't about starting to analyse her on the whys and wherefores.

"Yes Kay, do that, you are quite the little cock-sucker aren't you!" Pressing further into her slippery mouth. "You must have told me a fib about not having sucked Paul's."

"No it was not a lie." She was getting more and more worked up with sucking cock.

Grabbing the inside of her left thigh, pulling her towards me, she quickly got the gist of my wish and straddled my upper chest offering her wide-open sex to me. Using my fingers I spread her labia to admire her most intimate area. She was still lovely and wet and the swelling of her genitals a sight to see. Some of our combined juices seeped out of her vagina giving of a delicious odour. Her little joy pearl had not retracted inside its protective fold and when I gave it a swipe with my broad tongue she shuddered and moaned.

Trying to describe the taste and smell of an aroused woman is difficult. It is neither good nor bad, but it is just what it is...sooo damned right, RIGHT? Add sperm to that mix and you have a heady scent that is unique. I discovered a long time ago that I liked the smell of sex.

The more I sucked and licked her slit, the more I bored my stiffened tongue into her open vagina, the more agitated she got and soon swallowed my cock down to the balls. I could feel tremors under my hands, on my lips and my tongue and she was all ready to burst again.

And that was how Marie and Paul found us, both of us just one tiny gasp from climaxing.

"God... that looks exiting." Marie exclaimed. "How totally, utterly out of this world sexy. Come on Paul let us join the fuckers!"

Kay was devastated. If anyone can turn beetroot red, she was damn close to that.

"Oh... Lord... I'm sooo embarrassed... what ever must you think Marie?" Kay was still holding onto my cock for dear life.

I noticed that she didn't indicate any embarrassment toward Paul. Well, not in words anyway.

"Kay, the truth is that I thought the two of you together like that was just wonderfully erotic, gut wrenching sexy... sitting watching you made me so horny that you wouldn't believe it."

"Have you been here long?" Kay queried.

"No, not long, only about twenty minutes. When the two of you turned for a 69 Paul and I became voyeurs all of a sudden. It was awesome watching you and thank God that I had Paul's cock to play with while he diddled me!"

"I'm sure we could do with some refreshments!" Paul laughed and got busy with the hamper and brought out glasses and a bottle cold sparkly white Mosel. Passing the bubbly to Kay he bent to her and gave her a kiss.

"You look lovely... and so damn sexy... I shall propose a toast to Kay and what looked like masterful cock sucking with the hope of seeing her lips around mine as well."

"Paul... do you know, I enjoyed it. Why in heavens name haven't you insisted on me sucking yours?" she laughed at him.

Paul and Marie had brought their own towel and sat down. Marie was leaning into him as she sipped her wine. Moving a little her crotch opened enough to show off her denuded cunt.

"Wow Marie... Are you shaving down there?" Kay smiled at her.

"No, not really, but this crazy husband of mine made a request and then your darling man did the honours and shaved me the day before yesterday. I will admit that it was a bit like a jungle down there... it actually feels very nice." Marie smiled back at Kay.

"My, my... you are the one," Kay's pearly laughter echoed around the rocks again. "Are you telling me that Paul has been between your delicate folds with a razor? That must have had him on the boil...!"

"Now cut that crap," Paul almost shouted. "Yes of course I was on the boil, who wouldn't be, I was ready to fuck the shit out of her when you called."

Kay, looked at me with a smile, "You are a devil aren't you? When you asked me to wait five minutes for Paul to finish shaving, he was in fact nose deep in Marie's cunt." Her laughter rang out again, nearly choking her, tears running down her chin.

"Well, yes... I lied to you, but I didn't think you would have taken it too well if you knew. I hope can find a way to forgive me!" I smiled at her fondling her right nipple, squeezing a little.

"Oh, lovely... yes I forgive you Finn. After our frolicking here today I don't think I have a leg to stand on. A lot has changed since I came down to join you and I want you all know that I love it. Before you surprised us, Finn suggested that we all share each other in sex, and I'm all for it, but I must admit that I perhaps would have a problem being intimate with Marie."

"Oh dear... you don't like me then?" Marie pretended regret, opening her legs just a fraction more and smiled at Kay whilst fingering herself.

The vision of Marie and Kay together invaded my mind. It was such an alien thought to me. I mean, these two women together. My brain just went riot with delightful thoughts. How did two women go about making love? Would they kiss... you know... tongue duelling kisses? Would they suck each other's tongues, as it was a small cock? The vision of there breasts touching, stiff nipples to stiff nipples danced inside my head! Would they touch... would they use their tongues on their open crotches? Perhaps they would mash their cunts together with splayed legs seeking each other's sensitive little buttons for their sexual release. Or would they sixty-nine, with tongue, lips and fingers making each other climax? I imagined their lovemaking to be tender, as opposed to the more forceful copulation between a woman and myself, but the thought of the tenderness of their coupling prevailed and was exiting beyond belief. My wild imagining caused me an aching, throbbing hard-on to flare between my legs.

"Hey Finn... Don't leave us...! What world are you in?" Kay exclaimed with her mouth to my cheek and her hand finding my pulsing pole.

"Wow, you must have had a wet dream to get you this hard...! Tell us!" she said as she continued stroking my cock.

"Nothing really. Marie's last comment played havoc with my brain as I imagined two beautiful women having sex together!" I admitted.

There was a unison Oh... from the blushing girls and a more pronounced Ohhh... from Paul. Had he harboured the same thought, I wondered to myself.

Paul had also developed a very healthy stand that was not missed by Marie and she bent her head to his crotch and sucked him deep. His hand found her drenched sex; wetness I could both see and hear as two of his fingers moved in and out of her.

Coming up for air, letting his cock go with a resounding plop she said. "Why don't the two you carry on with what you where doing when we interrupted you?"

"Oh yes, I shall like that," Kay panted.

But I was ready for a fuck! With my aching hard-on rampant in her hand, more sucking on her cunt was just a bloody waste of time and placing her on her knees with her legs outside mine, her open sex was in the perfect position for penetration. Pre-come was oozing out of my pee-hole running over her fingers. She remembered my earlier instructions and guided my quiver to her wetness letting it brush her slit as her pleasure nub coated itself with my exquisite lubricant.