The Love of Sailing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... heaven...!" she uttered, threading herself onto my solid member.

Leaning her back into me I could fondle her breasts and raising my knees slightly she was nicely seated to ride me.

Paul was being assertive just feet away from us and turned Marie onto her knees and elbows. Her rump was high and open and her glistening sex pointed straight towards Kay and I.

"Now Kay, ride me nice and slow as we watch your husband screw my wife!" I took devilish delight in whispering into her ears.

Her response was just a sigh and a whimper as she rode me. Her eyes glued to their coupling.

I had never actually seen people fuck. I mean, yes I have seen porno films, but seeing it live is so different. The sight and the sound create an electric atmosphere and there is the smell too, almost tangible.

"Oh... lovely Paul, I need to be fucked hard," Marie cried out, splaying her legs and treading her wet, wet, wet cunt back onto his raging pole. "Sweet... oh lover... be rough with my breasts and my nipples... for Christ sake fuck the living daylight out of me!"

Marie was way past coherent speech as she started her climactic shudders.

Through all this, Kay was getting more and more frantic riding my cock. Her rippling vagina clutched and squeezed as if she had an extra set of fingers hidden inside her.

I roughly grabbed her left breast playing with her jutting rock-hard nipples as my free hand touched her protruding clitoris making her squirm even harder.

"Paul is ready to explode in Marie's beautiful cunt...I want to come with her... oh Finn fuck me, screw me, take me, give me... My God... how wonderful... come now... I want your sperm... now, yes, yes oh darling yeees..."

Apart from heavy breathing from all of us, there was an uncanny silence. Everyone needed time to regain some resemblance of normal behaviour. Whatever normal is. Kay was lying drained against me with her still swollen nipples pressed into my open hands breathing evenly.

After a while, Kay let go of my wilted cock which had been nicely resting inside her warmth, and crouched beside Marie. Stroking her flanks she pressed her breasts on Marie's back rubbing her pointed nipples on her.

"Thank you for having me down here. I never imagined how exciting life could be and I owe you and Finn thanks for being so free and liberated and taking me into your fold like you have."

Walking back to the boat, all of us naked like Jaybirds, we observed a big "Princess" motorboat tied up next to us. "Gin Palace" we call them.

"What bloody cheek!" Marie cried out. "Doesn't that moron know this is 'our' harbour?"

To be continued... (Perhaps)

*

Love it or hate it? Remember your vote is always welcome - Thanks!