The Love Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her protests that he would be lucky if she used it before hell froze over, Annie was soon laughing and then moaning from the way Sam was kissing and holding her. Looking around Joshua found Doni sitting under the tall willow tree in Sam and Annie's back yard. She was watching her sister and brother in law with a wistful look in her eyes. He walked over and lowered himself to the ground beside her.

"Annie doesn't believe in things like my aunt and I do. She thinks it's just the way the scent blends with her skin's chemicals."

"And you believe it's more."

She looked at him. "According to aunt Zelda, she cast a love spell over each bottle. That's why we're not supposed to use them except when we find a guy we really want to like us. And then he's the only one we can wear it around."

A suspicion crossed his mind. "Those three dates you turned down, you used it, didn't you?"

She nodded. "Just a drop, but it was like I became the most popular girl in town all of a sudden. It scared hell out of me." She lit a cigarette and looked at him. "I don't want it to be like that, I want a guy to like me for me."

"I do, you're kind, sweet, compassionate, and you have great hands." He ran his hand over her face. "And you don't flinch when you look at me, or I touch you like this. So what does it smell like?"

"That's the funny thing. To me it smells like just plain old jasmine and lemon mixed together, but a guy told me when I wore it, it was the rich scent of spices and another one told me it was like bubble gum and pink lemonade. So I guess it's just whatever scent they like."

"Then if that is true, I would smell musk and fresh turned earth, because those are two of my favorite smells." They were ones that reminded him of home, before his dad had died and he had been taken by his mother to live with his uncle and aunt. "My dad was a farmer. I grew up with the smell of fresh turned earth and my mother wore this heavy musky perfume." He grinned. "Come on..." He got to his feet and held out his hand. "I want to smell it. I already know I like you so it won't be the scent that attracts me."

No, but it sure increased his attraction to her. His steel had become titanium and he had to fight the over powering urge to lay her back and spend hours making love to her. As it was, he found himself hungry for her lips and the feel of her hands on his skin. Finally, he let her go and she went to wash off the single drop she had used. Joshua still felt the attraction to her afterwards, but he admitted the desire was less intense.

"I can see why Sam calls it an aphrodisiac. That is powerful stuff." When she nodded, he pulled her down on the bed next to him. "Hmm, save it for the wedding night honey, other wise I will be getting my ass kicked or going to jail for not being able to control myself."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't want either of those things to happen to you."

"Neither do I, but you would be worth it anyway." He kissed her mouth and drank deeply. "Oh lord honey; I don't need that stuff to want you. All I need to think about is how good you taste and how wonderful your hands felt on my skin and I feel like I am in heaven."

"I like touching you, you feel good."

"Hmm, so when do I get to return the favor?" Joshua ran his finger down the middle of her shirt front. "I been looking, but all I seen is shirt..."

"What do you want to see?"

He grinned at that. "I want to see all you are willing to show me."

"Such as...I need to know what I should show you." It was clear she had caught on to his game.

Licking his lips, he tried to decide what part of Doni he would like to see first. "Your legs..."

She unfastened her jeans and pushed them off. He swallowed hard as long, heavy but well shaped legs came into view. Her skin was as soft as silk under his touch and he had to admit they were the kind of legs he liked. He also liked the black lace underwear she wore low on her hips. He buried his face in her stomach and fought the urge to slip his fingers in side the waist band. Instead he ran his hands over her legs and up to her belly and back to her feet. When he kissed her knees, she jumped.

Lord, she looked so good, her body lying back like it was and he could feast his eyes on it. "Turn over Doni, on your stomach." God, he was going to cream in his jeans of he kept this up, but he couldn't stop. It had been too long and she looked too good.

"Anything else you want to see?" Her voice was teasing.

"All of you, but not yet, I just want to touch you and torture myself."

It was hard for him to talk. His hand were everywhere on her back and legs and he forced himself to avoid her soft, flexible bottom. He loved an ass like hers, back in high school, he had known a gal who was twice as broad as Doni and she had let him do things to her ass that he hadn't known existed. He had been fourteen years old and she had let him do things to her that he had never done with any one else before or since. Now they all came screaming back and he wanted to do them all to Doni, not tonight, but once they were more involved.

"Lord Honey, you are gorgeous. And don't ever let anyone tell you you're not. I can't believe you're letting me look and feel you this way."

Her chuckle was soft. "Well, you said you were my boyfriend. Mom said what you do with your boyfriend is different than just some guy you meet and never see again."

"Oh lord honey, you are a tease." He moved up to push her hair off her neck and bent his head to nuzzle and whisper in her ear. "God honey, I want to fuck you so bad. I don't know how long I can last just looking at you this way. I haven't even seen your tits yet, and I am so damn hard..." To show her, he stretched out on her and put his head by hers. "Can you feel him, so hard and pressing in against you? If it was anyone but you, I would be tearing off your underwear and taking you like a bitch dog being mounted by some stud. But I don't want to hurt you or scare you or do anything to mess what we can have."

She shivered beneath him. "Is there another way? I know how bad you need something."

He moaned and shook his head. "Not just me honey, I need it but I want it to be for both of us every time. I want to feel you know how it feels to have the wave's crash over you and how good it is to feel to have two bodies rubbing against each other in passion." He wasn't going to be a fool.

That girl back home, she had been nothing to him, but Doni was something he had never expected to find. She was a woman he could care for and want to have as his forever. If he hadn't had the nerve damage, he might have taken her lips on him, but it was so hard for him to get off in a mouth these days, and as it was, the women who did ask for his shaft did it for the length of the ride. He wasn't as sensitive as he might have been and it seemed like it took forever for him to finish. He would have to be careful with her the first time.

"If Annie saw us laying here like this she would probably kick my ass all the way to my house."

"From the way Sam was acting earlier, I think he has plans for her tonight. I can always tell when he wants to take his time and make her scream a half dozen times. I think we'll be okay. But I can go check if you want..."

That sounds like a good idea. "Why don't we both go, less hassles that way?"

"And you can cool down a little?" He heard her smile in her voice.

"After today, and meeting you, I may never be cool again. You got me red hot Doni, and it still amazes me..." He kissed her ear, and moved off her to roll her over. Finding her mouth, he took several kisses then let her get up and pull on her jeans.

Only one of the couples from earlier were still there and he got a fresh beer as he watched Doni walk up to where Sam was talking to the guy, while the woman he knew as Hannah talked to Annie. Hannah was a nurse at the hospital too and while she was good at her job, she reminded Joshua of some old bitty who had to be the one who was always right. As it was, Annie looked in need of rescuing from Hannah's constant chatter.

Walking over, he saw Annie look at him and smile. "So, you have fun today Joshua?"

"Oh yeah, the food was great and the company even better. Can I talk to you Annie?" He wanted to ask her if it was okay if he and Doni went out. He was thinking it might be nice to go see a movie or something

Hannah looked at him with a frown then moved away. Annie smiled and they walked over to the tree. "So you like Doni huh? And I get the impression she likes you."

"I hope so, because I do like her." He liked to think how much he liked her and not just for what had happened in her room. "So it is okay if I take her out some night?"

"Sure, but no games Joshua, I wouldn't like it if my sister got hurt." No, she wouldn't, but he had no intention of ever hurting Doni.

He glanced toward Doni and saw her talking softly to Sam. God she looked so good. "Annie, I can tell you honestly that the last thing I want to do is hurt Doni."

She smiled at that. "Just watch your self, you may not think you are all that good looking Joshua, but Doni isn't used to a man like you."

"So what is she used to?"

The smile faded. "Not a lot, she's had a lot of trouble meeting people since she shot up and her glands kicked into high gear. She used to be very out going and not afraid of anything. Now, she's more likely to stay home and read then go out and have fun."

"That sounds way too familiar." He was more likely to spend a night at home with some movie on the tube.

"Yes it does, so if the two of you get along and you're not playing games, I can handle it."

"I do have one other question..." He wasn't sure how to bring it up.

"Joshua, Doni is almost nineteen; she's old enough to decide if she wants to have sex with you." Annie laughed at his expression. "Just so you aren't into chains or beating the crap out of her. I need to go say good bye to Hannah and Gus."

She walked off and Doni came over. "So did you have a nice chat?"

He grinned. "Yeah, did you?"

Her smile was almost over whelming. "I think Annie is in trouble, he just asked me if there was any way you and I could split for about ten hours."

"You're kidding? So what did you tell him?"

"That we are out of here. I know Sam, he'll be chasing her all over the house and I won't get any sleep."

"Got any objections to going over to my place? We can kick back and watch movies or something." Like make love on his couch, his bed, his floor, and anywhere else he could think of.

"That sounds good to me, let me tell Annie."

Annie didn't object, since Sam was trying to see how far down her throat he could stick his tongue, and once he fired up the machine, he felt Doni settle behind him. He was quick to notice that she was relaxed and held on to him loosely. Not a novice, which was good. He liked a woman who knew how to ride.

His house was small, old and rundown, but he called it home. Once they were inside, Joshua looked at her. "So what do you think?"

"Not bad, you're neater then most guys I know."

"With just me it's easy to keep up. One reason I like it. Not that I am a neat freak, I just get bored so I clean. You want a beer, or soda?"

"Neither..." She turned and looked at him and Joshua had to swallow hard to keep from pinning her to the counter she was leaning back against. As it was, he almost stumbled over his own two feet as he moved up to claim her mouth and wrap his arms around her.

When he finally drew back, he ran his hand down along the side of her body. "Oh lord honey, you feel and taste so good."

"So do you." She ran her fingers over his face and licked her lips. "I never met anyone like you before Joshua; it makes me feel a little crazy."

He knew just how she felt. "Do you like how it feels between us?"

"Yeah, I do...almost too much if that is ever possible."

Looking at her, he nodded. "I know; it's how I felt since I saw you standing there. Let's go sit down; I want to take my time and treat you nice in the process..."

Taking her hand, he took her into the living room and clicked on the television before he claimed her again. Not that he saw much of what was on the screen. He was too busy drinking his fill of her mouth and feeling her pressed against him. He had never known a woman who felt so good. It wasn't long before he was going insane with need for her.

"Oh lord honey, you drive me crazy, haven't had anyone so warm and willing to touch me and let me touch them back, in quite a while."

"I never wanted to touch anyone as bad as I want to touch you Joshua..." Her voice was soft and husky and he looked at her to find a fire in her eyes that he hadn't seen in a long time anywhere.

"Let's go in the bedroom, I want to see you the way I saw you at Annie and Sams." He was choked with need and emotion.

This time she didn't just take off her jeans, her shirt went as well and he looked down at her as he took off his shirt and jeans. He didn't care that she still wore her bra and underwear, he like the feel of the lace against his skin but he needed her to see and feel his whole body as he caressed her body and ran his lips over each inch of bare skin.

He especially found a desire to rub and massage her bottom and he settled his length into the crack of her ass and kissed her neck and reached under her to fondle her breasts.

"This is heaven honey, you feel so good under me."

She moaned. "You feel good on top of me."

Without thinking he reached over and took the tube of lubricant from his night stand drawer. Sometimes he needed the extra to make it easier when he was jacking off or the gal he was in got too dry. Now, a new idea crossed his mind and he smiled when she didn't protest him slipping her underwear off her. When she started to roll over, he stopped her.

"No, just lay like you were." God the idea was eating at him over and over and he knew he had to do it or go crazy. She did as he asked and when he was sure he would be able to do what he wanted, he lay back on her. "I love how he feels between your ass cheeks. Can I hump you like this? I need to get off so bad and I want to get off like this the first time with you..." He had never wanted it this badly before, to feel her ass cheeks surround him like a willing pussy.

"Hmm, it does feel good..."

"Good is not a good enough word, try heaven for me..." He began to move and soon he was so close to the release he sought that he barely noticed as she trembled and shivered below him. "God yes Doni, this is so good, I love it, and you feel so fucking good. I never knew it would be this good, but oh honey thank you for this...thank you baby for being under me and oh my god, I can't wait, I can't wait any more..." He began to come and as he watched it hit her back he reached down and rubbed it into her skin. "Oh my god baby, so nice." When he was done, he looked at her. "Roll over honey girl; I want to do something nice for you now."

She looked at him as she rolled over and he quickly unhooked her bra and opened it. The sight of her breast made him lurch but he was drained now and he had another goal in mind. With a smile, he moved down her body with his mouth and opened her legs to his gaze. She looked shocked when she realized what he was going to do, but then all he saw was the sweet little clit that had been hidden from view and he pounced on it.

If anyone had asked Joshua what the one thing was that he loved to do to women besides make love to them, he would have said this, to taste a woman and use his mouth to drive her crazy. The idea that Doni was a virgin and she had little experience with men made this only better.

"Oh Joshua, yes, that feels so good..." She was watching him and running her fingers over the top of his head and urging him on. "I never thought...oh lord..."

She was as sweet as anything he had ever tasted and his fingers itched to explore her. When the itch got so bad he needed to scratch, he slipped one long finger inside her. It reached the barrier that told him she was a virgin. At the same time, he felt her inner muscles sucking at him, trying to take him deeper and he gave in to the urge. She clenched at first then relaxed as the pain passed and soon he was able to add a second and then a third. More then once he licked up the sweetness that flowed from her and he wondered if he would ever be able to stop. This was so good, so wonderful.

"Joshua, please, give me something else. I need more..." Her voice was little more then a cry.

Her plea was answered as he pushed himself into her. "How's that honey, is this what my baby need?"

"Oh lord yes, so nice so good. I feel so full..."

He couldn't hold back the chuckle. "You are full of me. All I got honey, from the tip to my balls. I can feel your clit rubbing against me we're so tight together. Do you like how it feels honey, tell me how much you like it."

She groaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Like does not begin to describe how much I like it Joshua. I never thought fucking would be so nice. Kiss me?"

He claimed her mouth and searched it as deeply as his tongue would let him. Hers flicked over his at the same time and she arched as he withdrew then dove back in. The earlier cum gave him more control, and he took long slow strokes so she could get the most enjoyment. That she was enjoying it was clear as she wrapped her legs around his waist and raised her hips to meet each thrust.

Joshua found she liked it when he bit her throat and sucked at it with full intention of marking her. "Oh honey, I love the feel of your pussy, so soft and tight. My cock doesn't want to stop."

"Then don't, fuck me Joshua, fuck me as much and as long as you want...hmm, yes, so nice. Should I be enjoying it so much the first time?" She sounded as if she wasn't sure about that.

"Honey, you should enjoy it the first time and every time afterwards. Only a punk doesn't know how to make a woman enjoy her first time." He kissed her again and felt them both begin to move harder and a little faster against each other. Her pussy was getting warmer and wetter and he guessed she was about to cum. He knew her clit was harder now and throbbing as much as his balls. "You're getting close to cumming aren't you Doni, it's okay, you can tell me, in fact I want you to tell me. I want to hear you tell me how good it is and how it makes you feel. I want to know that I'm making you cum with my cock."

"I...I know it's getting close Joshua, it feels like something is..." She lifted against him and at the same time he felt her begin to cum. "Oh my fucking god...Joshua, I can't believe how good it feels, how fucking wonderful. Oh shit, oh damn, I'm cumming Joshua, I'm cumming as you fuck me!" She was shaking and he felt her pussy cling to him as she went into spasms around him. "More Joshua, oh god, give me...give me more. I want more...Please, don't stop, and don't ever stop fucking me...!"

Joshua smiled as he looked down at her. He had seen pleasure in a woman's face before, but never as he seen it as strongly as he did in Doni's. She was going wild with her whole body, twisting and writhing below him. He could feel her nail sunk into his back, but the pain was only proof of her pleasure. "That's it you hot bitch, give me what I want to hear and see. I won't stop Doni, I want to fuck you as much as I can before I cum in you. I want to hear you scream over and over while I fuck you over and over."

"Oh Lord Joshua, I'm glad you're the first, I'm glad you made me see how good it is. Tell me we can do this again, and soon. I want it more and more the more you fill me up..."

His chuckle was deep throated. "Honey, as good as your pussy feels, I want to spend the rest of my life fucking you. You hot pussy bitch. I never had a woman so hot around him before. Can you feel your cum running down your ass crack? Think how good it will feel when it's mine as well." He was getting close and, he began to slam into her harder and faster as it grew. "I want to fuck you again and again. I've never wanted to fuck anyone as bad as I want to fuck you." He found it was true, that no woman, no mouth or pussy had made him so hungry for more. "Oh, oh Doni, getting close, I'm going to fill you honey, fill you with my hot cum. I'm going to send it screaming into your pussy like a runaway train." He began to spurt his cum and he had forgotten how good a powerful cum felt. Her pussy was sucking at him like a damn milking machine and, their bodies were so tight together that he wondered if they could end up crushing each other. "Oh Doni, oh my fucking god, I'm filling you honey, my cum is shooting into you so hard and fast. My balls are going crazy baby, I never felt them so full before. Hot pussy baby, so hot and hungry for cum. I can feel you sucking at me." Kissing her roughly, he felt her claw at his shoulder again as her pussy tightened over and over. Damn, she was cumming again and he groaned as he made his last thrust. Hot, sweaty, and out of breath, he collapsed on top of her and heard her sigh as she relaxed.