The Love Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I wondered if it was really all that good. Now I know it is." She stroked his back, and drew circles in his skin.

"Doni, honey that was beyond just good. That was fan-fucking-tastic. I haven't had a fuck like that in so long; I'd forgotten what it was like. I'm glad it was so good for you though, I like thinking I made your first time better then someone else might have." Lifting his head, he pushed a lock of sweat soaked hair off her face. "Just think how good the next hundred times we do it will be. And not just the fucking honey, but when I use my fingers and mouth on you. Because next time, I am going to eat your pussy till you fill my mouth with enough cum to drown my face."

Her smile was soft. "I don't want you to drown Joshua. I know it's a good thing I'm on the pill, other wise I would be worried."

Joshua swallowed hard. "I didn't even think baby, once we got started, the idea of stopping to put on a condom never even occurred to me." Normally he was more careful then that. He had them right there on the nightstand, not that he had needed them much in the last few months. Before today he hadn't been thinking all that much about sex, until it got so hard to sleep that he had to do something. Even it had been getting boring lately. Running his finger over her lips, he wondered if he was getting heavy on her yet. "Should I move? I'm not a light weight guy."

She shook her head. "No, I like this and you feel good. I like how your body feels on mine. I like how you're soft and still inside me at the same time too. I got the impression earlier that you weren't short."

No, he wasn't. "Eight inches soft, never checked it hard. Not that I ever much cared about how big I was as long as I could fill the hole I was in. I'm not as sensitive as I used to be, which is good, but some gals want to time the ride, not enjoy it." He sighed as he rolled onto his back and it felt good when Doni rolled over on her side as she rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't seem to mind that most of what her head rested on was pure scar tissue. "I like giving pleasure, not seeing if I can break world records."

"I liked it, and to say you gave me pleasure is an understatement." She kissed his shoulder and slid her tongue along a line of scar tissue.

Joshua didn't know but he had the strangest idea she understood the depression he went into some time. He was even surer of it when she moved to straddle his hips. She bent down, kissed his lips, and then moved her mouth down over his chin and throat. At the same time, her fingers explored his shoulders and chest, with a light, teasing touch. It felt good for her to touch him as she was, unconcerned beyond the feel and not how it looked. At his nipples, she licked each one and sucked on it to bring it hard. Without thinking, he began to stroke her hair and put his hand under his head to watch her discover his body.

"Doni..." He didn't know what he wanted, he didn't even know why he had spoke, but he saw her shake her head.

"Don't talk, just let me touch you." She looked at him from under long, golden lashes, her voice soft and incredibly sultry sounding.

Did he have a choice, and what kind of a fool would he be to deny her what she wanted? He shivered as her lips moved down his stomach, and her fingers slipped along his sides. It was a good thing he wasn't ticklish, otherwise he would be going crazy, as it was her touch was almost like a dream, and he never wanted to wake up from it. As she moved lower, he licked his lips and felt his throat start to go dry. She wasn't going to...or was she...?

He couldn't hold back the groan or keep his hips from arching up to the first feel of her lips on the head of his cock. Oh Lord, it felt so good, and when the tip of her tongue investigated the small hole at the top he felt like he was going to blow. Not that she was content with just that, no, she had to use it his full length and back up, then swirl it around like she was eating an ice cream cone. It was clear she was new at this, but damn she was a fast learner. She knew just how to keep her teeth from raking him and use her tongue on the most sensitive spots.

There was no way he wanted her to stop, but he didn't argue when she turned her attention to the two sacks hanging below his now stiff as a board cock. Fuck, she was sucking on them, one at a time, and he wondered what kinds of books she spent her time reading. Then it was his inner thighs and down along the length of one leg then the other. When she reached the end of his body, she moved back up and began to kiss him slowly, very, very slowly. Too slow in his opinion, he was tempted to wrap his fingers in all that silky hair and show her a real kiss, but he knew from experience that not all women liked it rough. No, he'd let her have her fun, and then it was his turn.

He was sorry when she moved off him; but at the same time he liked how she hadn't stopped kissing him as she did. When she broke it off, her mouth moved quickly to his ear. "Roll over Joshua..." Again that soft, sultry tone and it sent another shiver through him.

It wasn't easy to find a comfortable position with his cock as hard as steel, but when he did she began all over again. This time she stared with his shoulders and she must have been feeling brave because she gave him little nips all up and down his back and over his butt cheeks.

They didn't hurt, if anything they seemed to send little spikes of energy through him. "Sweet lord Doni, where is all this coming from? Not that I am complaining, but damn, I thought you didn't get out much."

She gave a soft giggle as she nibbled at the back of his thigh. "I read a lot of books, and some of them are very educational, even to a virgin who never thought she would need to know it. And I told you, my aunt is a witch, she has some interesting reading concerning how to bring out the best in a man, and the main lesson is never be afraid to try something new. You never know what you might be missing. So am I a good student Joshua...?"

"Oh honey, you get an A plus, and even a few extra pluses along the way. Of course you know I intend to return the favor when it's my turn..."

"Hmm, I like the sound of that."

He did too. "I want to kiss you Doni; I want to feel our mouths joined."

"But that means I have to move..." Her tone turned pouty. "And I like this..."

"So do I, but indulge me this time honey, I guarantee you won't be sorry." She moved but slowly and when she was lying beside him, he moved to take the aggressor position. Her eyes were ablaze with heat and he could swear the amber was liquid the way it looked. "I think you are as much a witch as your aunt is lover."

"I thought you wanted to kiss me not talk..."

That made him laugh but not for long, he tangled his fingers in her hair and began an assault on her lips even as his free hand began one on her body. Soon they were nothing more than tangled limbs thrashing about on the bed, and he was showing her how aroused he was. Where he had tried to be gentle earlier, now he gave into the heat she had put him into. Her legs were wrapped around him and her hands were gripping his shoulders tightly. He could feel her nails in his skin, but it only made him more aggressive and when they came up for air, their mouths were used to verbally express what they were feeling.

"Oh yes, fuck me Joshua, fuck me good, I can't get enough of your cock." She sounded like she was going insane and he knew how she felt.

"I know Doni; your pussy feels like molten lava right now, it's so hot and wet." He could hear his balls slapping against her ass and he was sure she would be sore in the morning. "Sweet mother, never had a pussy like yours before, it's like you were made for my cock. My hot, sweet witch, going to fuck you until neither of us can take anymore. Going to give you a ride like no woman has ever gotten from me, and when you think you can't take anymore, I'm going to prove you wrong. Is that want you want honey, to make this the longest ride we can manage...?" He bit her shoulder and felt her nails sink deeper into his back.

"Yes, oh fucking yes, right now I feel like you could fuck me to death and I'd want more. Oh hell, oh mother fucking hell, I'm cumming Joshua, I'm cumming all over your hard cock...fuck, oh fuck, don't stop, don't ever stop please..."

"Oh I got no intention of that honey, I want to keep fucking you all night long, and I want to be buried inside you when the sun comes up and stay there until the sun goes down. You are the hottest woman I have ever met, and I don't want to let you go."

He thought of all the ways he wanted to fuck her and knew before it was over between them, he would them all. He wanted to fuck her every way, every place and then go back for more. Had he told her he wanted to be her boyfriend, hell he wanted more than that? He wanted to be her man, her lover, the one she had in her bed, and in her heart.

The heat in his balls began to grow and he knew the ride was over, for now. He was sure they heard his cries of pleasure all the way to the ocean and it was even better because she came a final time with him.

They lay together trying to regain control of their bodies and as he looked at her, one thought crossed Joshua's mind. "Honey, about that oil your aunt made for you, it couldn't actually make someone fall in love with you could it?"

She shook her head. "Truthfully, the oil is an aphrodisiac, that's all. It enhances the scent a person puts out when they're sexually aroused. It's true that she does blend each type to the wearer's personal body chemistry, but beyond that there is nothing magical about it."

"I wonder what scent it would be like on me."

"Hmm, I can tell you that. You smelled like new cut grass and a fresh clean breeze."

He looked at her slowly. "And how would you know that?"

"I put a drop of it in the oil I used on your leg. I was attracted to you and I wanted to see if it would work. It was hard to keep my mind on what I was doing until it wore off."

A suspicion entered his mind. "Those other guys, you got it on them didn't you? What did you smell when they were near you?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Don't ask...they were revolting. That is one of the downers about it, the wrong person and it turns nasty. I was very nicely surprised that you smelled so good. I thought it was a fluke..."

He grinned. "It was no fluke honey; I was attracted to you the minute I laid eyes on you. You want the truth; I think that in its own way, it is a love potion. Or should I say a love detector, because I knew after you put it on, that I didn't need an oil to be attracted or want you. It just increased what was already there. What grows every minute we're together, and why I don't think you're going to be going home at the end of the summer. I have only one concern."

"What's that?"

He lifted his head and looked around the room. "Where the hell are we going to put Rufus...?"