The Love That Just Couldn't Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciated that she was deeply opening up to me, but I had been waiting years for this and I just wanted an answer.

"When I met you, I just couldn't stay away. You were sweet, charming and funny. You were the only girl on campus that I had any interest in talking to. The first time you stayed, I just wanted to smother you in my arms. But I knew I couldn't do that. As time went by, my feelings for you grew quite strong. I just tried to brush them off, thinking you weren't even gay - and neither was I, I would tell myself." she took in a deep breath and then proceeded to tell me the answer I had waited for all my life.

"I knew after that kiss, I was hooked. I had to leave, otherwise I put everything on the line. The more I distanced myself, the easier I could hide my sexuality and feelings, and I'd know to never get close to anyone again. I had already made the mistake the first time, I couldn't do that again. I wouldn't of be able to see your face everyday. I knew you would be asking for answers, and I wouldn't have one for you. So, I switched colleges." she paused, "You don't even know how many nights I found myself driving the full 40 minutes back to your college and ending up outside your door, almost knocking - but never did. Eventually I moved back home and finished college there. After graduation I moved to town and got an apartment not too far from here. I thought I needed a new start, but honestly, I just needed you. That's why I left. I know I can't make up for time lost, but I'll do anything I can for you to forgive me." Then came the tears, again.

I sat there for a moment, taking it all in. It all made sense now, and I felt terrible. Zoey interrupted my thinking by saying, "Please, Veronica. Forgive me. I'd take my own life it you asked." The tears came ever harder at that moment. I held her while she cried,

"It's okay. I forgive you. Actually, I forgave you way back. I just missed you so much it killed me. I was being selfish. I didn't understand, but now I do. You're free to go, I won't bother you anymore." She looked up at me as I finished my words. I don't think she realized how much it absolutely killed me to the core to say that. Zoey had told me the whole truth, now I had to tell her.

"Zoey, I was in love with you. And..and maybe.. I still- " I could see her eyes light at up as she knew what I was going to say. "Veronica...." she softy spoke, "I'm in love with you too." I could tell it took everything in her to finally admit that to me, and especially herself. And after so many days, weeks, months and years of aching for her - we kissed.

I pulled back for a moment, Zoey had a look of fear in her eyes. Before she could say anything else, I pulled her close and said, "Please, just let me have you, just for today. Even if it means nothing tomorrow, I must have you, all of you - tonight." I kissed her even harder. Zoey began rubbing her body up against me. Maybe this time, she would stay.

The feeling was incredible. Finally, all the pain I had ever felt - vanished. All I knew at that point, was I loved her with everything in me. I would do anything to make her happy - if she allowed.

As much as I didn't want to, I broke the kiss for a moment. "I have to show you something" I said. I got up before Zoey could object and ran to my room. I opened the closet door and began furiously digging through piles of lost memories. Finally, I found what I was looking for. With the box I needed, I ran back to the living room.

"Here" I said, handing Zoey the box. Tears came to hear eyes as she realized what it was. "After all this time, you still.." her words trailed off into sobs of happiness. "They were the only things I had left to remind me of you." That was the truth. I also added, "You can have them back if you like." No matter how much I wanted to keep them, I would be much happier just having her.

Zoey sat there for a moment, digging through the box and smiling. She paused then said, "You know, you have them." she then handed the box back to me. "Are you sure? I mean I'm sure you don't plan on seeing me much after this..I mean, unless you want.. I mean, you can. I guess..I mean..I don't know why you'd want to.. I mean if you want too." I wasn't making sense, just an idiot of myself.

Zoey silenced me with another kiss. This one lasted longer than the first. Before I knew it, her tongue found mine and we became one. Her hands rested on my hips, as mine were wrapped around her.

"I missed you." Zoey whispered into my ear, as our lips parted. "I missed you too." We kissed for a third time.

After several minutes of soft kisses, I said to her, "Well I understand if you want to leave. I don't wanna keep you waiting." She didn't seem to agree with what I said because I then found her finger resting on my lip, shushing me. "I'm not leaving you, not even if you try an make me. I will never leave you again. You're stuck with me, for good, for life."

As she finished her sentence, I tear rolled down my cheek. She took her sleeve and wiped it off my face. I collected myself and then said, "Promise?" Zoey looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and whispered, "I promise. I love you, Veronica. No amount of time with you is long enough, so let's start with forever." She then jumped up, wrapping her legs around me as I caught her.

With Zoey's legs around me, I carried her to my room as we kissed. She honestly couldn't keep her hands off of me. When we reached my room, I sat her down on my bed. Zoey looked at me with love in her eyes, as I could tell this is exactly what she wanted.

I slowly came up to her, and kissed her. But she was one step ahead of me. Zoey pulled her shirt off of her while still attaching herself to my lips. She tried to stand up, while also ripping her pants off - leaving her in just panties and a bra. She pushed me up against the wall and began pulling off my clothes. Once I was undressed, she took both my breasts into her hands and began kissing my neck. It felt just like the first time she had done it, many years ago.

Zoey took her time teasing me, but I was already wet. I was still pushed up against the wall as her kisses trailed down my stomach. But I stopped her. She looked quite confused until I explained, "I want our first time to be special." I proceeded to take her hand and lead her to the bed. We both layed down, and began to intertwine our tongues.

Zoey ended the kiss by giving me a kiss on the forehead. Then she got up on top of me. "I'm a little nervous..I've never done this.." "Neither have I." I told her. I would've probably died a little if she turned back now. But I was glad to know she was still a virgin after all this time.

With both of us in bra's and panties, she resumed kissing down my stomach. Zoey then came back up to my breasts. She lifted me up a bit to unhook my bra. After a few moments, she finally got it. Blushing, she said "Sorry. I'll get better with time." I gave her a smile in return. She took a moment to gaze upon my breasts. "Damn, not only are you drop dead beautiful, you're sexy as hell." With those words to me, I thought I could explode right then.

She began to focus her attention on my left breast. Her tongue flicked at my nipple until it was noticeably hard. I put one of my hands behind my head, and the other behind her head. I played with her hair as she sucked my left nipple, until it left a hickey. She then moved over to the right and did the same. Except this time, her right hand moved down my stomach - making me jump. I was beyond nervous then.

Zoey's warm hand made it way to my pantie line. She tugged at it. For a moment, she her mouth released from my nipple and she gave me one of those loving looks that I cherished ever so much. I said to her, "I love you, Zoey." It made her smile. In return, "I love you too, baby girl." My heart was filled with love. I noticed at that moment that Zoey's right hand was still on my pantie line. Her left was resting near my breasts.

Without any warning, she slowly began to pull my panties down. I raised my legs up to help. Once they were off, she threw them to the floor. "You won't be needing these for a few hours." she said. I could feel myself growing increasingly wet with each word.

Zoey began leaving little kisses on the inside of my thighs. She starting massaging my right leg as she continued her trail of delightful kisses on me. I was getting so worked up, and I knew she could tell. Her kisses got closer and closer to my sex. Before she touched it, she looked up at me.

In her eyes, I could see so many emotions. I could see the lust that craved for me. I saw the love that she wanted to fill me with. I saw the hunger in her eyes, as she craved for what we both waited so long for.

Before I knew it, I could feel Zoey's tongue making circles around my clit. I grabbed the bed sheets with my hands. I had always imagined what a girls tongue would feel like on me, but I never thought it would be this good.

She shoved one finger in me, I let out a moan. Her tongue was still flicking at my clit. Her finger pumped faster. She then shoved in another finger. She went faster and faster. Her mouth sealed on my clit and she started sucking, while flicking her tongue on it.

I was breathing faster. My head was back and my mouth parted open. She continued going faster and faster. She then took both fingers out of me and I watched as she sucked them. Then she started giving my clit little licks. I started bucking my hips forward, signaling that I needed her touch. She continued to tease me for several minutes until shoving her whole tongue in me.

"Ohhhhh, fuckkkk!" I said. Words couldn't describe what I was feeling. Her tongue fluttered inside of me. My legs began to stiff up, and my breathing became very heavy. Her tongue was probing in and out of me. She licked every single spot that made me moan even louder.

"Fuckk..yes.." My breathes became high pitches moans that grew louder and louder with each swirl of her tongue inside my hot pussy. "Fuck...deeper...oh..oh yes.. fuck me!" Zoey obeyed my request. Her tongue plunged deep inside me. I threw my head back and screamed in complete pleasure. She licked me through the orgasm, her hands rubbing up and down my body. I was shaking from how hard I had came.

"You taste so good, I can get used to this." Zoey said as she climbed on top of me and planted a kiss on my mouth. For the first time ever, I tasted myself. I was still recovering from my rough orgasm. "Are you sure you've never done this before?" I said, still trying to fully retrieve my sense. "Yup. Complete virgin. So don't be surprised if I'm tight." With those words, she took my hands and put them on her hips.

We kissed for several moments as my hands explored her body. As our tongues danced, I unhooked her bra easily. Her breasts were everything I dreamed about. They were perfectly round, with dark pink nipples. I grabbed her breasts as our kissing became more intense. She started lightly grinding against me. Our bodies were so close, her body heat was rubbing up against me. It was already hot in the room, which helped set the mood.

I concluded our kiss and wasted no time in the process of deflowering her. She climbed me a bit, so her breasts were directly in my face. I didn't need further directions. I took a breast into my mouth and sucked. I felt her body shake at my first touch. "Mmm. Oh yes..." she said. I switched back and forth between breasts, both very hard.

"Get naked for me. I want to see you, before I taste you." I asked in a soft tone. "Anything for you, my love." With that, Zoey got up off the bed and pulled her panties off. She did a full body turn for me, while also playing with her own nipples. Her pussy was noticeably wet.

"Do you like what you see?" Zoey asked. "I love it. Now get over here and let me get a taste of that." She got back on the bed and layed down next to me. Now it was my turn to be on top. I gave her a simple kiss on the lips, and then I began the experience of a lifetime.

I started by planting kisses all over her. First starting with her face, which made her giggle. I also played with her hair, which she liked. She let out that old familiar laugh of hers as I left kisses on her neck. She was sensitive, because most of my touching tickled her. I loved it. I started kissing down her arms until I reached her breasts. I took them in my hands and massaged them. She responded by closing her eyes and biting on her lip. I then kissed down to her belly button. My hands caressed her sides as I went down. She would flinch every now and then, because it tickled so much. I kissed down her thighs and nibbled on her toes. I could tell she loved it. Every so often she would let out a small moan to let me know I was doing good.

When I finally reached her soaked pussy, I paused. I wasn't going to use my fingers at all, not even if she begged. This was my first time, I wanted to taste her the whole time. I had butterflies in my stomach, for the first time in so long.

I let my fingertips rub the top of her thigh, arousing her even more. I inhaled her scent deeply, which made me even more hungry.

I first licked her entrance, but was careful not to go inside of her yet. I kissed her clit multiple times. I swirled my tongue around, feeling her get much more wet. Before entering, I looked up at Zoey. She was watching me, while rubbing her nipples.

I licked my lips, then went in. In return, Zoey let out a long moan. I had waited so long for this moment, I was going to take it slow. I explored her pussy, finding out what made her gasp and moan. Certain spots made her jump in pleasure. I would pull my tongue out, lightly suck her clit, then go in hard. I did this for several minutes. She became so wet. While in the midst of eating her, she said to me, "Oh baby, make me cum. I've waited so long for this. I need you."

I inhaled her scent just one more time. I then plunged my tongue deep inside her. By then, I knew which spots were the best. My tongue went crazy inside her. I went deeper and deeper until my lip was vibrating against her clit. I felt her hand grab my hair as I was riding her to an orgasm.

At first it seemed she was trying to hold back any noises. But I wouldn't have that. So with my hands, I grabbed her ass and dug my tongue even deeper into her. This time I received the reaction I was waiting for. "Veronica, ohhh.. ohh yes. Harder, harder. Mmmmm." she squealed. My tongue explored her pussy as she squirmed in deep pleasure. It wasn't long until I heard her, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesss. Mm, V." from her. She came hard.

I drank up all of her lovely juices. When she was done, I crawled up the bed and layed next to her. Her breathing was shaking and she was breathing heavily.

"How was your first time?" I asked. It took Zoey a moment to respond to me. She licked her lip and turned to me, "It was perfect. Absolutely perfect, just like you." Her words made me smile. We kissed lightly. We were both worn out, but we weren't done.

I got up off of the bed. Zoey just gave me that look of passion. Even if she didn't want me after today, we still shared something so special together. I walked around to her side of the bed and picked her up. After a bit of squirming, I had her in my arms. She rested her head against my chest. I carried her into the living room and layed her down on the couch. Before she could talk, I began tickling her. We both began exchanging smiles and laughs. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before returning to my room. "Be right back. You're in for something you won't wanna miss." I assured her. I knew she wasn't going anywhere because I didn't plan on returning her clothes until I had her cumming from me a second time.

I returned to the living room with my toy in hand. "Do you love me?" I asked. "With all my heart and soul." I wasn't sure she would like my idea at first, but if she just let me try, she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Get on your knees." I demanded. Without words, she obeyed me. I strapped on my surprise and joined her on the couch. Zoey was already wet again. I rubbed her back and fondled with her great ass. When the tip of the toy touched her, she gasped. "Trust me, it'll be better than anything you've ever felt before." I shoved the tip in her. She was super tight and I didn't want to hurt her, but she was so wet it didn't matter. I shoved about half inside her, and in return she let out a deep moan. "Oh please, more." she said. I put a little bit more of the strap on toy in her.

I began to rock my hips against her, simulating the toy inside her. I reached my arms around her and grabbed both breasts. I rubbed them as I road her.

"Ohh, that feels good." Zoey said. I let go of her breasts and grabbed her ass instead, she jumped at my rough touch. My hips rocked faster and faster, forcing the toy deep into her. "Oh, Veronica..more.." I heard. They were muffled sounds. I grabbed her thighs for better support and squeezed the rest of it in her. I humped her hard and fast. Her low moans turned into high squeaks. I could feel her body shake and her legs become weak.

"Yes...yes...fuck me. Oh, please. Fuck me." she begged. I felt the toy rubbing up against me as I pushed it into her. I let out a few sharp moans as the toy simulated my clit roughly. The toy slid in and out of her dripping pussy. I kept going as hard as I could until I heard a loud moan. I quickly slid the toy out and licked up all her juices.

Zoey collapsed on the couch, and had that dreamy look on her face from the first time I fucked her. Actually, it was the same look I had received many times in the past, I just never noticed.

I layed on the couch, cuddling up next to her. I said, "I understand if you don't want anymore between us that this, but I really do love you." Zoey turned her head to me, grabbed my face and kissed me harder than she ever had. "Don't ever speak like that again. I love you more than you will ever know. I can't imagine another second of life without you, my dear." I received another kiss. I gave Zoey a smile.

After all that time I spent in pain, I was going to have the rest of my life being with my one and only love. We had so much to makeup for. I knew someday, I'd ask her to marry me. But that was all in good time. Right now, I just wanted to hold her close and never let her go. And that's exactly what I planned to do.

Honestly, that's exactly what we did do. Zoey stayed with me, never leaving my side. She eventually moved in with me and we were finally lovers - better late than ever. And still to this day, she is my lover. No matter what fate has in store for us, we will always find our way back to eachother.