The Lovely Ms. Hunter

Story Info
White man's new boss is lovely.
1.6k words
4.19
67.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, did you check out the new boss yet?"

It was that pain in the ass Carl Dixon poking his head into my office.

"No, Carl. I didn't."

"You should. She's really something, gorgeous.

He was rubbing it in. The Vice-President of sales job was supposed to be mine. My twenty-five years at BLF industries apparently meant little to the president, Archie Hawthorne. We'd had our differences in the past, but I had always been his top salesman. Selling his fiberglas storage units wasn't easy. Now, he passed me over and hired a woman from outside the company.

"I guess I'll go down and meet her," I said.

Hell, I'd already made up my mind to make this work. I still made a good buck, and anyway it wasn't her fault that Archie was an asshole and gave her the job. What was she supposed to do? Refuse it?

It was a short walk down a narrow hallway from my small, gray office with no window, to the oversized, luxurious VP office with windows looking out over Sunset Lake.

Ms. Hunter. They didn't waste any time painting her name on the door. I knocked.

"Come in."

And there was Ms. Hunter just sitting at her desk, yet knocking the wind out of me with her striking beauty. She wasn't "just" a woman. She was a black woman, and gorgeous, as Carl Dixon had said.

She rose from her chair and stuck out her hand, "I'm Barbara Hunter," she said.

"I'm-she interrupted.

"I know who you are. Archie pointed you out to me this morning when you came in. He told me that I should watch out for you. That you might hold some resentment."

She had come around the desk and was standing only a few feet from me. Her big, brown eyes dominated my soul and made my heart beat faster. I took her hand.

"I don't have to watch out for you, Terry. Do I?"

Her voice, gentle but commanding made me want to hear more. Ms. Hunter's hand was tiny and her nails unpainted, and long. Despite her tiny hand, she was about 5'9" with big bones and an athletic grace to her movements.

"You don't have to worry about me," I said. "You never did. Archie is just an asshole."

She laughed and motioned for me to sit in the big, black leather chair in front of her large, mahogany desk. I had trouble concentrating. She must have noticed this.

"We'll keep how you feel about Archie, between us. Still, I know it must be difficult for you to have not only a much younger boss, but a woman on top of that."

"Look, Ms. Hunter..."

"You can call me Barbara."

"I'd rather not. You're my boss. You deserve my respect."

"All right. It's your call, Mr. Shay."

"As I was saying, I'm fifty-two years old. I'm white. I've been all over the world, and one thing I am not, is prejudiced against women in the workplace. That you are a black woman makes no difference to me. I prefer it, actually. I would rather have you than some whiney, complaining, spoiled white woman who has lived her whole life as a privileged citizen and then benefits from being a "minority," while black women get the crumbs. It may bother me some that you are younger, and less experienced, but I hope that you will come to me any time you need anything or have a question. My experience is yours to tap."

"I, uh...you are a gentleman. Thanks for the generous offer. But how do you know that I was not "privileged?"

"Like I said, I've been around. I sense that you've had to work for everything you have. Like myself. I'm impressed with that type of person."

"You're observant. I did grow up poor. But my parents loved me and took care of me and taught me to take care of myself and not be afraid to work for a goal."

"And you've done well," I said. "I better get back or you'll be getting on my ass for not working."

We both laughed. I got up and she came around the desk again. I was glad, it was fun to watch her graceful movements fill the room. Walking me to the door, she said, "Have dinner with me tonight. You can fill me in on some things."

"I'd like that. Where?"

"My home. I'll cook. One forty-four N. Colgate. Eight."

Dinners with the boss were not uncommon in the sales game, so it was no big deal getting out and away from my nagging, spoiled wife.

One forty-four N. Colgate was just perfect for a woman like Barbara. A beautiful, brick, tri-level home on a double lot.

She greeted me at the door wearing blue jeans and a white blouse with the top three buttons undone, leaving my mind and body to ache, wondering of the beauty that was underneath.

"Mr Shay, come in."

"Something smells good," I said.

"I hope you like soul food."

"I do."

"I'm kidding, it's baked chicken and roasted potatoes. You're Irish right."

"Yeah."

"Then you like potatoes."

I liked her playful sense of humor.

Pointing to a table, she said, "Let's have some wine."

We sipped wine, talked, ate, and talked some more. All the while I tried to take in her rare beauty, to absorb it, so that it would stay with me forever. Smooth dark-brown, almost black skin, kissable full lips and a flawless mouth-watering body-large round tits and a perfect ass, this was Ms. Hunter.

As we sat on the couch I moved closer. She was now letting me see what was under the white blouse. Our eyes met, I moved in. I needed to taste her soft, full lips. They were magnificent. I would have been content if our tongues never met. But they did as she opened her mouth. I ran my fingers lightly across her face of perfect features and around the back of her neck, she moaned.

We kissed and caressed each other, enjoying the moment. I kissed her hard and soft, sometimes without tongue, other times, lightly sucking and flicking mine at hers. I kissed and sucked each lip separately and then over again. All the while almost not believing that I was alone with this black goddess.

I unbuttoned her blouse all the way, but left it on as I slid my hands inside to hold her firm waist and caress her back and shoulders. Her moans told the story as she pulled my sweater off. She ran her hands over my chest and played with my nipples. Then she pushed me onto my back and began kissing my chest, stomach, and gently sucking on my nipples. As she leaned over me her full, brown tits fell from her blouse and she rubbed them across my chest and stomach. I wanted to touch her everywhere and her to touch me. My first black woman. I was lost in ecstasy as her dark skin pressed against my light skin. She was driving me wild.

"You like? Mr. Shay?"

"I like. Ms. Hunter."

She took off her blouse, smiled and tossed it onto the floor. Taking my hand, she led me to her room. Again, it was her. Dimly lit, smelling of fresh flowers, and her body.

We stood in front of her queen-sized bed kissing. Then Barbara unhooked my pants letting them slide down my legs, then she rubbed my cock through my boxers before pulling them down too. She kissed her way back up my legs toward my white, marble-hard pole. She sucked and nibbled on my dick and balls until I wanted to cry out with delight.

"Ms. Hunter?"

"Yes, Mr. Shay?"

"Stand up and take off your jeans."

I got into the bed to watch this black queen take off her pants. She danced a little, smiled then continued, finally pulling them off and revealing her yellow thong that accentuated her darkness. The contrast was incredible. I had to have her now. I got up and kissed her and we moved slowly together our hands exploring each other's body's. Nothing else in the world mattered at this moment. We got into bed. I slid down her smooth legs, kissing and licking them all the way down to her feet, kissing and licking them as well. On my way back up I pushed her onto her stomach. I then traced my finger along the crack of her ass. I pulled her butt cheeks apart and began licking and sucking her asshole.

"Oh, god. Don't stop, Mr. Shay."

I had no intention of stopping. I was going to please my woman. I made love to her gorgeous ass, poking my tongue in and out, licking from her pussy to the hole, and kissing and softly biting her ass cheeks.

Then she raised her ass higher, I knew she was ready to come. She was bucking and moaning, "yes, oh yes, Mr. Shay, do me."

She had come. Now she was ready for me. I turned her over and kissed her as I slowly entered her.

"Mmm, baby."

Her smile was angelic. I began to pump, then almost pulling out, I pumped only the head into her, then I went farther again as she gasped. I held her hands over her head as I licked under her armpits and sucked and kissed her large, black aereola, and nipples.

"You're my girl," I said, holding her tight as we both came. Our cries of pleasure uniting us this night and beyond.

"Now you're my boy, Mr. Shay."

"I am your boy, Ms. Hunter."

We laughed in celebration as we held each other. No future, no past, just...now.