The Lovemaking of Jermey and Klaus

Story Info
Gay fiction I wrote for fun
1k words
3.71
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy leaned in towards me slowly now, his large masculine hand on the back of my head just edging me closer. I was anxious, flustered just knowing what was about to happen. Closer and closer we came until I could take it no more and threw my lips towards his, they collided. His delicate lips coupled with that furry moustache now tickling my upper lip. We held that pose for what felt like a lifetime, until his lips spread apart and his tongue emerged, it pressed itself against my lips soaking them with his saliva. I parted mine to allow access, just enough space for it to wiggle through, only to block it with my own. Our tongues were dancing round each other, like there was a rhythm to it. They held up close then parted then hugged in close again, all happening inside my mouth.

I started leaning back onto the bed, lifting dear Jeremy on with me. He was on top of me now, firmly pressed against my body, his hands were on the move feeling down me while mine were still firmly grasped around his back. I moaned when he slipped his hands under my shirt and I felt him smile, his lips firmly pressed to mine. He sat up to lift off his shirt, and I did the same. In a moment of pure passion I took Jeremy and rolled him onto the bed, pressing against his body with my rippling muscles. I put my hand on his cheek and he looked me right in the eye as he spoke "Oh Klaus, it's not like you to take control like this." I blushed as he told me this, it's true I thought but this just seemed right and I started to run my hand up Jeremy's leg.

Jeremy soon followed suit moving his hands to his belt to take it off. I slid down his body stopping on the way to feel his rock hard nipple against my face, I approached his crotch as he was down to his boxers, and I could see some bulge, pulsing through his pants. I teased it through his boxers and saw it move and respond to my touch. I slid down his boxers to reveal the mass of cock that lay underneath, as soon as they were lowered it shot up in front of me, just inches from my face now. I put my hand around it, it was warm to my touch. I blew against his balls, taking it all in, as I slowly stroked the magnificent beast. I looked up and over to see Jeremy looking down on me, my eyes were fixed on him as I hovered over with my mouth open. His balls were firmly in my hand now, his penis wriggling at the excitement of what I was about to do. I gently licked up the tip to then wrap my mouth around his dick. It was Jeremy's turn to moan now, with every stroke, every suck I did, his breath became heavier and heavier. I was pumping up and down in gentle rhythm with my hand and mouth together. I could feel something coming, as Jeremy was getting more and more excited. I moved my face away and began pumping furiously now. "MY LORD KLAUS!!" he yelled as I licked up the side to finish. As he moaned cum came shooting past my ear, and more of it was gushing out and down my hand. I wasn't ready to sample it quite yet.

I rose from my crouched position and crawled over him like a tiger. Jeremy was catching his breath now when he looked at my face he realised "oh yes it's your turn now isn't it?" My Penis had been rock hard since we started, it somehow got even harder knowing he was about to start on me. I whipped my trousers off and crawled up to meet him face to face. My cock fitted nicely and rubbed up against his. I wanted to do more than suck him off, I wanted to fuck him. As if reading my mind Jeremy smiled at me and instructed "get ze oil Klaus".

I went straight for the bedside cabinet where I knew it would be, I took the bottle in my hand and saw Jeremy on his knees, pointing his perfectly rounded ass right at me. He fingered his tight butthole to show me what to do. I oiled up my hands and moved up close to him. I reached out and grabbed his magnificent cheeks for a squeeze. He was so firm. I rubbed his asshole lightly, just pasting the oil on him. I then stuck just one finger in, it tightened immediately around my finger, I had to poke and prod at it to fit anything else in. Little by little I fit more fingers in, more of my hand, until I had all five fingers in there. At this point I knew it was ready.

I rose up to my knees and slowly moved towards his crack. The second my penis touched that beautiful hole I couldn't contain my excitement. I slid it in, just a little, enough to feel the inside. It tightened around me, it was the greatest thing I ever felt, I wanted more. I thrust it inside, deeper and deeper each time, until I was pounding my thighs against his buttocks. Jeremy was flinching each time but he was rubbing his own balls to, even after finishing he was still incredibly aroused by this. I put my hands on his legs for a better hold, so I could thrust faster and faster. YES the pressure was building I couldn't hold it in anymore and I came, I came inside his ass, I squealed as more kept flooding out of me, there was more than enough lubrication to slide out. I was breathing so heavily now, It was the most relaxed sensation, all I wanted to do was lay in Jeremy's arms and rest. Jeremy was just as exhausted, I don't think he could've taken any more. So I rolled up in front of him and held him in my masculine arms. I moved up to his ear and whispered "thank you". What else was there to say?