The Lover

Story Info
He makes passionate love to his partner.
1.2k words
3.94
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk into the bedroom, illuminated by the various sweet smelling candles that you purposefully collect I see the outline of your body sitting at your table. Standing back I admire the image, feeling how lucky I am having someone as beautiful as you are, your glorious curves illustrating the petite frame that is your body.

You don’t notice me as I stand taking your beauty. For a few moments I stand back watching you. Trying to stay unnoticed as I approach you occupied by brushing your flowing hair. As I near your perfume fills my nostrils an overpowering sweet fragrance.

My lips close in on your neck as I lean into you, your tropical skin getting ever closer to my lips making my pulse increase. When my lips brush against you I sense your body tensing so your name escapes my lips, a familiar voice to calm you. As soon as I do you relax letting out a seductive sigh, making the moment less tense.

I allow my hands to explore your lines so warm and soft under my touch all the time my lips are focused on your neck. Soft kisses against you as I feel you letting go to the moment allowing me to take over.

A trail of kisses along your neck to where my lips meet your warm cheeks. Gradually I turn the chair that you are sitting on so that eventually I am gazing into your deep blue eyes, I tell you how much you mean to me and a smile appears on your rounded face and you lean towards me to place your lips upon mine. You stand up in front of me all the time kissing me passionately, our tongues darting between our mouths and dancing to the rhythm of our bodies. My arms wrap around you and I hold you close to me. Your nipples press through your silk robe against my exposed chest. Feelings stir in my groin as you lift your perfectly formed leg up and rub it against my thigh. My hands run down your back towards your firm ass as your hands join around my shoulders.

My fingers gently caress your ass as you wrap your thighs around my waist. I carry you to the bed where you slowly fall onto the soft mattress and satin sheets. As you do your robe falls open revealing your splendid body, every part arousing. You discard the robe over the side of the bed and motion me to join you, I pull down my boxers showing myself to you feeling totally free. In a soft voice I ask you to lay back for me and to close your eyes, as you follow my every word I go to the wardrobe and retrieve 5 of your silk scarves. One is laid across your eyes yet you are still calm and relaxed, I tie it in a loose knot behind your head to secure it. Then with the other scarves I tie your wrists and ankles to the iron framed bed, when I lean across you my man hood brushes across your stomach and I hear you take a deep breath. I travel back to your face and kiss your tender lips, you kiss me back urgently and I can feel your heart beat faster against my chest. Your nipples brushing against the hairs on my body.

My lips stroll from yours, down your neck towards your firm bosom. I caress one of your breasts in my strong hands rubbing and massaging all of it while my kisses reach your nipple. My tongue circling and flicking it enjoying how hard and erect it is, the one under my other hand feels the same and I rub it with my fingers. With my spare hand I reach across to the cold drink on the side and get an ice cube between my fingers, your body not knowing what is happening until you feel a cold sensation on one of your nipples. I lick up the moisture as I move it around your squirming body, the same treatment is applied to your other breast. You feel the coldness start to move down your body, down your toned stomach to your little belly button. Your breathing rapidly increases as you anticipate where the journey will end, my name escapes your red lips under your breath.

A pool of cool water develops on your belly and I let it collect for a few seconds before the tip of my tongue licks it up. You start moaning ‘yes’ as the trail continues down but it suddenly stops and you feel the cold on your sweet lips and I let what is left of the ice enter your mouth while I again kiss you. My hand reaches into the glass for a second ice cube and I leave your lips.

I go down your body swiftly to your toes, I kiss them and your feet with the ice in my mouth bringing the kisses up your legs kissing each alternatively. As I reach your thighs I remember how good they feel around me, when I near your neatly trimmed honey pot I can feel the heat and the smell of your sweet scent, it is over powering and the ice starts to melt quicker. Your body begins to shake as I close in on your love.

Once again my name leaves your lips and you moan. My cold tongue explores your dripping honey pot running over the lips slowly parting them and feeling the heat, your moans become louder and you chat ‘yes’ over and over, your head turning and your limbs pulling against the scarves.

My tongue searches out your love bud and begins to toy with it, while tasting you I insert a finger into you further and further until it is fully in. I sense your body tense up and relax again, I slowly make love you with my finger sliding it in easily with your lubrication. As I get faster I introduce another one, the whole time my tongue is working on your clit. When the tempo builds up your moans become cries and I feel your entire body tense up and you cry out my name, your pussy tightening around my fingers, as you come down from your orgasm I lap up your love juice. With a mouth full of it I crawl up your body and kiss you letting you taste yourself, you swill it around your mouth tasting and loving it.

Still kissing you I line the tip of my cock up with your waiting hole and push into you an inch at a time, feeling like I’m being pulled into you, and once again I tell you that I love you. You grip my cock so tight with your loving pussy making sure I don’t leave you. I build up a good rhythm, my pelvis thrusting into you, you tell me to fuck you hard and your hips hump in time with me. You get faster, wanting me more and more; we fuck harder and harder. Our bodies become uncontrollable like animals, wanting to please each other.

Both of our bodies sweating, grinding against each other until we both tense up. I explode into you shooting my hot love deep into you, your pussy tightening around my cock milking it into your warm hole while you cry out my name.

Our pace slows down and I untie your blindfold so that I am able to look into your eyes again and together we say ‘I love you’.