The Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Stefan takes Eve out.
792 words
5.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Stefan reached Eve's home, he got out of the cars back seat and knocked on her door. In his left hand he was holding a beautiful bouquet of purple roses. He had them special delivered from the florists' to his house in time for their dinner date. It had taken quite a few phone calls to get the special color but in the end it would all be worth it, after all purple was her favorite color.

She opened the door and started to tell him to come in. She let out a gasp when he handed her the flowers and she gave him a deep penetrating kiss to show her appreciation. As he sat down on the bright red sofa Eve walked over and asked him how she looked. She was wearing an extra short dress that showed her assets and Stefan liked what he saw.

He was getting a hard on just looking at her and told her that she looked good enough to eat with a wink. He told her if they were going to make it to dinner on time they had to get going. She turned to look at him and could see the lust in his eyes. She walked over to him and rubbed his already hard cock asking him if he wanted a little dessert before they left. He laughed a slight laugh and she went down on her knees.

Pulling the buckle of his pants out and unzipping them she licked her dry lips. She couldn't wait any longer for this. She thought she could, but watching him, she realized that she wanted to suck his cock more than anything. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and heard him moan. He told her that she shouldn't, dinner would be late but she didn't really care.

She slowly licked her way around his hardening cock and asked him if he really wanted her to stop. Sighing dramatically he told her no not really, it just felt so good that he was going to blow his load in her mouth. She took his cock all the way down her throat and just when he thought he couldn't take anymore she sucked him further. In between the groans and moans escaping his lips he told her that she was such a bad girl and that she was the best cock sucker he had ever seen.

Of course she knew all of this but didn't let him in on her secret. She pulled his slick cock out of her wet lips and started to slowly rub it with both hands. She told him that when he came she wanted him to cum in her mouth but she wanted him to see it all. As she began to stroke his long prick more he told her to go faster and faster, he was getting ready to cum. Oh my god, oh my god he kept repeating until he finally started to squirt his cum all over her face. She lifted her mouth but it was too late, he grabbed her by her hair and shoved his gigantic cock in her mouth. She took him all and he had one of the best orgasms he ever remembered.

After she did such a terrific job blowing his cock, he helped her stand so she could go into the bathroom and freshen up her makeup. Coming out of the bathroom she looked even better than she did when he had first got there. He asked her while doing up his buckle if she was ready to go and she told him she was ready for anything. They walked out the front door and he told her that he couldn't wait until after dinner, especially if that was a preview of what was to come.

They got into the black limo and rode to the restaurant, Lombardo's, that he had told her about. On the way they chat about anything and everything that was of interest to them including their pasts. He told her about his failed marriage of 30 years and she told him of her just graduating from college a year ago. They seemed to have a great deal in common they both realized. Stefan asked Eve if she wanted to be his lover and she told him that she would like to. She told him that she would make him happy and he would never have to go anywhere else while he was with her.

Reaching the restaurant finally, he gave her a kiss and helped her out the limo door. While stepping out Stefan looked at Eve and smiled a sly smile when he realized she was staring at him licking her lips.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lover Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Lover Series Info

Similar Stories

Sharon Ch. 01 He lusts for the Goddess who just moved next door.in Erotic Couplings
Accidental Cougar Lonely divorcee finds pleasure in young neighbor.in Mature
An Unexpected Encounter Pt. 01 You are pushed to the limit.in Erotic Couplings
Grateful Neighbor Neighbor helping neighbor.in Erotic Couplings
The Drought Is Broken Ch. 01 An unexpected office flirtation with a single mom.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories