The Loves of My Life

Story Info
A story of the two women I've loved.
6.6k words
4.42
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. It's about my life and the women I love. It's a long read filled with great joy and sadness, but it's life.

*****

I've heard it said that you're lucky if you find real love in your life time. I must be the luckiest guy on the planet because I found it twice. Hi my name is Mike, I'm 6' 4" tall and 225 lbs. Brown hair and blue eyes, working out is my religion. My story starts 40 years ago.

I was 25 and I had been a fireman for just over a year in a major U.S. city. The truck company I was assigned to was dispatched to a 3 alarm fire in the warehouse district. When we arrived at the scene we were given the job of helping another truck company vent the building. It's here that I suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to the hospital. I was in an out of conciseness and when I woke up I thought I'd died and was in heaven because the nurse had a bright lite behind her and she looked like an Angel.

This is how I met Sandy, my first love. Sandy was an Emergency Room nurse, 22 years old stands 5' 4" tall, about 120 lbs. long brown hair and big brown eyes. She has an athlete's body and her smile could melt the polar ice cap. She was just out of college and at her first job. She was beautiful, her smile made my heart skip a beat. She was rubbing my hand and asked me how I was feeling. I told her I had a splitting head ache. That's not surprising she said you had a very high carbon monoxide level in your blood. I was on oxygen and had an I V, I drifted off.

When I woke again she was just entering the room and that smile just killed me, God she was pretty. Sandy came up to me and asked if my head ache was any better, yes it was. I was feeling a lot better. She stood next to me and brushed my hair out of my face. Let me get a wash cloth and wash that soot off your face. She very gently washed my face and when done she said hey there's a hansom guy hiding under all that dirt. Then she took her hand and lightly stroked my face. It sent a shiver through me. Just then a Battalion Chief came in the room to see how I was. Sandy said she would be back later and left.

When Sandy came back she was with another nurse. She said that her shift was ending and that nurse Patty would see to my needs. I was very disappointed as I really didn't get a chance to speak with her.

I spent two more hours there and they finally said I could go home. For the next few days I couldn't get her out of my mind. I couldn't eat or sleep all I did was think of her. The guys at the firehouse kept asking if I was all right, I was walking around in a daze. That's it I said to myself you have to go see her and ask her out. I got flowers and went to the hospital not thinking that she might have the day off. Sure enough it was her weekend, Tuesday and Wednesday.

I asked for her number and they said no way they don't give out numbers of their employees. What was I thinking for sure they are not going to give me her number? More of me not thinking in my daze. I left the flowers for her with a note telling her who I was and thanking her for taking such good care of me. Also in the note was my phone number and an invitation to dinner if she was so inclined.

I heard from Sandy a few days later and she said she would love to go out with me. We hit it off from the moment I picked her up.

After the second date when I got Sandy home she asked, Mike do you find me attractive? God Sandy, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Then why haven't you kissed me? Well I don't know. I guess I didn't want to go to fast and scare you away. She laughed and said come here and kiss me you big goof ball. We kissed, it wasn't your make out type of kiss it was a lover's kiss. It was as much giving as receiving. The kiss buckled my knees and sent shivers down my spine. This kiss was nothing like I have ever experienced. When we broke I felt like I was drunk, but we hadn't been drinking. She looked at me wide eyed and took a deep breath and said please kiss me again. It was just like before, it was electric. She caressed my head as I cradled her in my arms. She shivered and I knew she was feeling what I was.

When we came up for air the second time Sandy looked me in the eyes and said, wow that was amazing! I can't let you leave here without knowing. Knowing what I asked. Knowing if sex is as good as your kiss, I have to know. With that she took my hand and led me inside her apartment to her bedroom.

She stood me next to her bed and slowly started to undress me. Unbuttoning my shirt she said, I don't normally do this with a guy I just met but with you it's different, there's a chemistry with us, something just happened. Sandy removed my shirt and ran her hands over my chest. Smiling she said what do you live at the gym. I'm all muscle with just a 4% body fat. I told her I spend 2 hours a day there when I'm off duty. Well no wonder you look like that she said. She continued with my pants as I slipped off my shoes. There I was in my boxers, Sandy grabbed the waist band, pulled it away and looked down to see my dick which was hard and standing at attention. She smiled up at me and said that's nice while sliding them off of me.

Sandy stood there looking at me shaking her head. Wow...Mike you're your gorgeous. I'm glad you like what you see. Sandy told me to sit on the bed, then she started to undress. The more of her body she exposed to me the harder I got, my dick was starting to hurt it was so engorged. When she finished undressing she slowly turned around so I could see every inch of her. Well what do you think Mike? I think you're the most beautiful woman on earth. Sandy laughed and said you're sweet but your pecs are bigger than my tits. Maybe but your tits are perfect and I love them. With that she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top kissing me all over my face.

I rolled her over, then on to her stomach. I started to run my hands over her body finding the spots she liked being touched the most. Then kissed every inch of her paying special attention to her neck and behind her knees. I told her to roll over on to her back. Sandy bit her lower lip when I started to run my hands on the front of her. I could tell Sandy was enjoying this even with her eyes closed she was smiling. When my hands reached her legs she eagerly spread them for me, her smile got a little wider. I very gently ran my fingers along her inner thighs and over her pussy lips, she took a deep breath and held it. When my fingers moved over her mound she exhaled. I stopped and moved up to kiss her, her mouth met mine and it was heaven. I stated to kiss her all over, I found that she liked her arm pits kissed and licked, she moaned oh fuck the whole time I licked them. I continued kissing down her body. Sandy's nipples are very sensitive almost to the point of her being ticklish, I loved making her squirm. I went past her pussy and kissed her legs and feet, then very slowly worked my way up her legs to her pussy. Until now I avoided any real contact with her pussy. When I got there I could see she was wet with excitement. She spread her legs and raised her knees up to her chest giving me complete access to her. My first kisses and licks were to the outside of her lips, then slowly brought my tongue to her inner lips and clit. She was on the edge of coming, all I did was work her clit a few more times with my tongue and she tensed up garbed the bed sheets and cried OOOOOHHHH God. I could feel her pussy contracting with my mouth.

Sandy opened her eyes and looked down at me still between her legs and said that was awesome now let me take care of you. I said I'm not finished yet and moved up to kiss her. We kissed and I never felt better than I was feeling right then. My cock was against her pussy when she reached down and guided the head to her opening. I slowly entered her, she was very tight but wet so I slid right in. When I bottomed out up against her cervix she inhaled and said oh shit. I started to pump into her slowly picking up my pace. Then she screamed right there, right there don't stop. She started to talk dirty, fuck oh fuck, fuck meeee. I kept it up until she started to say I'm, she never finished the sentence. Sandy tensed, her pussy contracted on my cock and she orgasmed. I followed right then and shot my load. I was seeing stars, it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I lay on top of her raising up on my elbows as to not crush her with my weight. I was having trouble catching my breath as waves of euphoria rush over me.

When I did catch my breath I looked down at her and we both started laughing. When we stopped laughing Sandy looked at me and said what the fuck just happened. I laughed and said I don't know miss poddy mouth. What do you mean poddy mouth? Well Sandy you swear like a long shore man. I do not, I don't swear. Yes you do. Well it's your fault you made me swear because I don't talk like that.

Mike really what just happened? I don't know but I wish I could bottle it, because it would make us rich. Wow my pussy is still contracting. I know I can feel it. I was still inside her. We kissed a lovers kiss it was very erotic.

I rolled off of Sandy on to my back, just looking up at the ceiling. Sandy got up and said to me don't you go anywhere, I'll be right back. I heard the toilet flush and she came running back to bed. She jumped onto the bed and climbed on top of me straddling my cock. Her pussy laid right up against my dick. She smiled that smile and I knew I loved her, that this is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Sandy looked at me and said you could have any woman you want Mike what do you see in me, I'm just a plane Jane. You're no plane Jane Sandy. If you could see yourself with my eyes you would see a beautiful, intelligent, caring woman. Everything a guy could ask for. Oh come on now your teasing, really you have to have women coming on to you all the time. Your hansom have a great body, a fireman all women love fireman and you're a good guy and you know how to treat a woman.

Yea women do ask me out but I tell them I'm not interested. I've only been with 2 other woman in my life. She said no way, NOW you're lying to me. No it's true Sandy I have only been sexually intimate with 2 women. So what do you do when you get horny? I smiled and pumped my fist like I was jacking off. She burst out laughing and said she would like to see that. I said maybe some time.

I then told her about the 2 woman. One was a 35 year old married woman. I was 18 and I lost my virginity to her. Her husband was cheating on her and she used me to get even with him. I was a horny kid and didn't know any better. The other was a girl I met in college. I thought I loved her, again being horny we started having sex. After words I broke it off I realized I didn't love her and really didn't even like her. After that I made up my mind not to get intimate with anyone I didn't really have feelings for. Hence brings us to you.

But Mike you have to have women coming on to you all the time. What do you tell them? Well I do. It caused a problem at a gym I used to go to. I had women come up asking if I could show them how to use a machine, just as an excuse to talk to me. They would want to go have coffee or a drink and I'd just tell them I'm not interested. I later realized that was not a good way to handle them when one woman flat just asked me out and I said I wasn't interested. She got pissed and yelled at me saying no one turns me down you're an ass hole. What the fuck are you gay? Well that started a rumor around the gym that I was gay. Now I had guys coming on to me. I ended up canceling my membership and joining another gym. At this point in my story Sandy was laughing her ass off, she was picturing guys hitting on me. I told her I learned a valuable lesson there and started telling women that I had a very jealous girlfriend and it would be hell to pay if she caught me talking to another woman. That usually takes care of it.

Sandy smiled and laid her head down on my chest and moaned this is nice. It didn't take long for my cock to respond to this beautiful naked woman laying on me. Sandy could feel my cock and laughed, I think someone is happy to see me. We kissed and then she raised up grabbing my dick and setting it at the entrance to her pussy. She sat down on me and shivered when I was completely in her. Shit Mike you feel fantastic. There you go miss poddy mouth. Stop it you make me swear, it's your fault, fuck. Sandy started to rock on my shaft back and forth. The head of my dick was riding up against her cervix, the feeling was intense. Then Sandy started to raise up and down, now we were fucking. I grabbed her tits and caressed her nipples which are very sensitive. She looked at me and said oh fuck, fuck yea. She started to speed up when she gasped and drove down on me hard rocking back and forth. I orgasmed right with her. She laid her head back down on my chest and said holy shit are you for real? My God Mike you're going to kill me. I know it was good wasn't it. GOOD, it was the best. She looked at me and asked will you marry me? I said OK. We lay there hugging each other caressing and kissing until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke at 7 AM and almost shit myself. If I didn't leave right now I was going to be late for work. I hadn't planned on staying out all night. I woke Sandy and explained the situation. She was good about it. I left the phone number of the fire station I would be at and told her to call me tonight. Cell phones didn't exist yet. I dressed and ran to my car. Lucky I have a clean uniform and clothes at the station. I just made it there on time. The fireman I was reliving looked at me as I passed and said well someone got laid last night. How the hell did he know? I guess it was plastered all over my face. I jumped in the shower, got dressed and started my shift.

Sandy and I had a torrid relationship and after only a month I asked her to marry me. I proposed on a hike at a nearby lake. We came to a clearing where there was a big flat rock. It looked like someone placed it there as a bench. We sat there side by side looking out over the lake. Sandy leaned her head against my shoulder and said I love you Mike. I turned to her and kissed her. I took the ring from my pocket, got down on my knees. When she saw the ring her hands went to her mouth and she started to cry. I told her how much I loved her. How happy she made me and that I couldn't fathom not being with her, then I asked, Sandy would you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me. She said yes. I put the ring on her finger and we kissed as lovers do.

Over the next few weeks Sandy moved in with me. We got married a month later. It was a small wedding just family and a couple of friends. Everyone was happy for us they could see the love we had for each other. We were soul mates and could feel each other even when we were apart.

That became apparent a few years later. One night I was at a fire and almost got killed in a building collapse. I was partly buried. I suffered a neck and back injury and a dislocated shoulder. If I had been in further I would have been killed by the brick wall that came down. This happened at 1 AM. At that moment Sandy woke up scared out of her wits. She knew I was hurt. I don't understand it but I feel it also. Our souls are part of each other. When they dug me out I knew Sandy was in a panic. When I got to the hospital I told one of the nurses that work with Sandy to call her and tell her I'm ok. No sooner than I finished saying that Sandy came through the door. I could tell she had been crying. Oh Mike I thought I lost you I've never been so scared in my life. She hugged me and I could feel the relief of her knowing I was OK. Sandy never left my side that night and held my hand just like the first time she cared for me in the hospital.

I recovered from my injuries and returned to work a couple months later. The guys at the fire house got a great kick out of nick naming me Wally after the brick wall that almost took me out. I really didn't care for that so I never let them know. Otherwise I would never heard the end of it. Never let them know where your goat is tied, or they will steal it every chance they get.

Sandy knew I hated that name and would use it on me if I ever was in a funk. She would call me Wally and I would turn and look at her with a mean face and give her the stink eye, which in turn made her laugh and me wake up and smell the roses. God bless her she was good for me.

We saved up enough money for a down payment on a house of our own. We found a small subdivision outside the city. Bought a house on a court and moved in. All the houses on the court were new. We moved in on July first. All of our neighbors moved in months before. So we were the new kids on the block. Everyone was very friendly, some brought food so we didn't have to cook our first night in our new home. The court was alive with kids. There were kids everywhere. Sandy looked at me with those big brown eyes and said I'm home sweet heart I'm home.

The neighborhood had planned a 4th of July BBQ and fireworks party where everyone could meet each other and get acquainted. That's were Sandy and I met Steve and Carol. Steve was 45 years old and a building engineer with a company that constructed bridges. Carol was 40 years old and was a home maker. It was fate that we would meet up and become good friends because we were the only people on the court that didn't have kids.

We became very good friends even though Steve was 15 years older than me, and Carol was 10. It seemed we were always together. At our house having dinner or theirs. We even started to vacation together. It was like Steve and I were brothers and Sandy and Carol were sisters. We just had so much fun together.

Sandy and I tried to have children but she would never get pregnant. We found out that due to some kind of birth defect Sandy's ovaries didn't produce eggs. She was devastated, she wanted kids. She came to me one day after finding out and apologized to me for not being a whole woman. I hugged her tight, I could feel her pain. I looked at her in those big brown eyes and told her you're the woman of my dreams, I don't want any other. I love you more today than yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I do today. I hugged her and we cried. She cried because she would never have children of her own and I cried seeing my love in so much pain. I knew she would have been the most loving mother.

Sandy and I came to grips that we wouldn't have children together, well maybe just me. I asked her more than once about adopting a child, but she didn't much care for that idea. I could feel that she wanted a baby from our union, our baby. It was just never going to happen.

We became closer friends with Steve and Carol, we were always together doing something. Thank God for Carol she played big sister to Sandy and was able to pull my sweet love out of her depression. I had my lovely wife back.

Things were good for years. Our love grew more intense as we got older. There were days when I would enter a room that Sandy was in and just stop and admire her. She was lovely. I was more in love with my wonderful wife than ever. She would catch me sometimes just staring at her, she would look at me and say what. I'd reply oh nothing, then she would give me the stink eye. Then I would tell her to be careful or I will take you to the bed room for a good spanking. She'd get all uppity and say promises, promises. That would do it for me I would pick her up in a fireman's carry and take her to our bed. We would make love. It was as good as the first time.

Enjoy the mundane days that fill your life. Just when you get feeling comfortable life will bring you back to reality. Sandy got a call from Carol, Steve had died of a heart attack. We were devastated. He was only 63. Sandy and I spent most of our free time with Carol to keep her company and just comfort her.

12