The Loving Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Tommy watched as friend's cock filled his wife's cunt.
4.2k words
4.04
98.3k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

Louise's body reacted to everything I did to it. First my touch of her breasts made her nipples hard long and blood red. As I sucked each one I licked the tip quickly with my tongue. Going from one to the other I could hear her moaning and watched as she held my face tight against each breast. I have never had a woman who could orgasm from the sucking and licking of her breasts and nipples. But, Louise did. As I sucked her nipples and squeezed her breasts I could see her body from the corner of my eye. When I heard her groan, "Oh Tony!" I looked down her lovely firm body and watched her pelvis and hips begin to pump and pump and pump moving her pussy as if she was fucking something. She took one of my hands fast and as she started to hump her cunt she placed the palm of my hand against her wet hole and pushed hard with her hand against it. My hand could feel her pussy pumping and her hips and pelvis hump my hand. She was climaxing as I sucked her nipples! I was thinking, "Dam! This is woman is hot. She is burning up with passion!"

Her hips raised her lower body up off the bed a little and as she climaxed against my hand I could hear her whispering, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes Tony you make me feel so good." She rotated he pussy on my hand and fingers cumming hard and making my hand all wet.

As she finished she pulled me to her and kissed me hard. When we separated again she whispered, " God! I have never had an orgasm like that one before. All you did was suck my tits! God Tony you make me so fucking hot baby!"

I continued my assault on Louis's body. My mouth licked and sucked around her breasts and then moved down her body towards her stomach. Licking in her belly button and around it as my hand ran up the inside of her thigh. I felt her open her legs wide immediately offering herself to me. As I slowly ran my fingers up and over her wet slit she moaned and I felt her arch her ass up off the floor. Each time my fingers touched her sex she would arch allowing me anything I wanted. My lips and tongue traced a path down her body and over her mound and around her bald pussy. I could see how swollen and tick it was now. I made sure I didn't touch it yet. Licking down between her open thighs I could smell the odor of her need. She was bad off.

As my lips met her left knee I began to lick and kiss back up her inner leg until my breath was on her snatch. She held my head with both hands and said, "Lick me Tony. Lick my pussy with your wonderful tongue baby. Make me cum!"

I didn't, not just then. She was squirming and moving around under me trying to get my mouth on her hot cunt. I teased her unmerciful for over 10 minutes. Kissing round her pussy and licking right next to the walls of her pussy lips was driving her wild. She moaned a few times, "Oh God please don't torture me. Lick my pussy Tony! Lick it PLEASE! Oh God come on baby! Eat me!"

I came up and said, "Ask me again and say the magic words this time."

She looked at me and said, "Oh Please Tony. Please lick my pussy! Eat me baby!"

I smiled and said, "Lick you with my tongue? Is that what you want baby?" She moaned and said, "Oh fuck come on don't drive me crazy! Eat my pussy please!"

I fingered I had teased her enough. I smiled and sucked her nipples again on my way down her body. I made her wait just another minute or two before blowing warm air over her wetness and making her shiver. She moaned and I moved in now for the kill. My lips on my mouth gently but firmly kissed her pussy lips and I slid my tongue into her hole like I was frenching her. She moaned louder as I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue. I used both of my hands to open and separate the folds of her pussy lips and spread her cunt open wide. I stopped only for a moment to look at this most beautiful snatch in the entire world. Only a goddess would have suck a beautiful pink color to her shaved pussy. As I studied it a little I could see the hole actually open and close a little. She was in pain and sounded like it when she cried out from my sucking on her clit. It was huge! The biggest and longest clit I have ever seen. She was ramming her cunt into my face trying to get me to suck harder and eat her faster.

But, I was in no hurry to finish this. I wanted to enjoy having this beauty as often as I could for as long as it would last between us. With her sexual appetite I was sure she would be out trolling for more men once she became accustomed to me. I could even see her being gang banged and having multiple partners while her husband slept in the other room. But for now she was mine and mine alone. I covered her pussy and sucked it as my tongue flicked out over that extremely hard clit. Feeling her lower body rise up off the bed I knew she was going to orgasm again. As her hips thrust up into my face I held her hips and licked her pussy giving her three very nice and long orgasms. This woman was a sexual monster! She had a sex drive like no other woman I have ever had. Her body went wild when she climaxed and as she held my head tightly with her hands as her pussy throbbed and pulsed in my mouth. As she arched her back and let her head drop, she lifted her ass higher and higher off the bed achieving the best climax yet tonight. When she peaked this time, she screamed out with all of her passion and lust.

As I moved up her body she was gasping for breath. Moving over her I used my arms to encircle her thighs and lifted them up. Exposing both holes I licked my lips as the head of my cock was dripping with pre-cum. She reached between us like she did before and guided my hard thick cock towards the end of her sexual rainbow. As the head of my cock met her bucket of gold, her wet pussy slit was now being rubbed up and down the length of her opening with the head of my cock. I moaned this time. My cock felt like a rock it was that hard. My nuts were so tight in its sack I wasn't sure how long I was going to last this time.

When I looked to my left I saw her husband standing in the doorway looking at us. Then I felt her move the head of my cock over and just pushed it into the hole of her pussy. As I pushed with my hips it moved in about 2 inches. I heard Tommy say, "Is...is everything...alright...Tony? I heard Lou scream?"

I pushed again and more of my hard thick cock entered her tunnel.

She looked at him and said, "Oh yes Tommy! Everything is quiet all right and it's going to be wonderful baby in a few seconds as soon as Tony gets his entire big dick inside me. Oh God that feels so good Tony!" She looked at her husband and said, " Stay Tommy. Stay and watch as Tony fucks me like I want it! See how happy he makes me baby! And I have you to thank! OH....GOD....YES...Tony! FUCK ME!!!!! OH YES!.!!! I love you Tommy!"

Tommy didn't move he stood there in the doorway not knowing if he should stay and watch or leave. I didn't care at this point. I pushed again and more than 3/4 of my hard thick cock moved into his wife's pussy. We both heard Louise moan out, "Oh Yes! Oh God yes! Your so hard and big Tony! Oh God fuck me Tony! OH God Tommy he's so hard and thick baby! Thank you! Thank you!"

And with a final thrust into her I was balls deep with all of my 8-inchs. She sighed with relief when she felt my balls begin slapping against her ass. She looked at her husband and said, "OH God Tommy! You have no idea how good this makes me feels. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh God Tommy he fills me so good baby! He's so good! So good! Oh Jesus I'm leaking cum everywhere! Oh God baby! OOOH! Oh!! Oh! Oh God, thank you for letting me have Tony to fuck baby!"

I looked over at Tommy and motioned for him to come over next to the bed and sit down. He wanted to join us and I felt sorry for him. As he sat down next to us on the bed, her husband was looking directly at where my cock enter and was now buried in his wife's cunt. Louise was a true temptress and her seduction of both Tommy and me was almost complete. She had me in her marital bed and was giving me her body to enjoy anyway I wanted it. And as I fucked her she had her husband sitting there watching my cock move in and out of her pussy! And when he wasn't watching us, she had him sleeping in the other bedroom.

Louise told me at the beginning of our love making that her husband was asleep. But since he heard her cry out so loud, he was now awake and watching me screw his wife with everything I had. He hadn't taken his eyes off her pussy, which was stretched tight around my thick swollen cock shaft. I moved in and out and knew he could see how wet the shaft was from Louise's cum and body fluids.

I saw Louise looked over at her husband and tell him, "I love you! Oh I love you so much Tommy! I love you for letting me have Tony's cock. I love you for allowing me to get my needs satisfied. I love you for your dedication and I love you for your overwhelming affection for me baby. Thank you!"

Then she moaned out again and arched her back lifting her lower body up to receive my cock as I thrust down into her harder. She cried out loudly again as she received my entire shaft into her pussy again and again! Tommy watched us fuck. I couldn't believe he was actually watching us do it. It was bad enough knowing his wife was being screwed in their bedroom but now he was sitting here watching us do it. Unbelievable! "Oh yes! Oh JESUS TONY! THAT"S SO GOOD! SO GOOD! OH GOD! OH YES!! YESSSSSSSSS!! YESSSS!!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSSS!!!! FUCK ME TONT! FUCK ME!! HARDER!!!!OH YES!! OH YES!!! OH GOD YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She rammed her pussy up into me as I pumped down into her as hard and as fast as I could with all 8 inches. Tommy watched as my cock shaft came out until just the head remained inside his wife's cunt. Then as our bodies came together again he looked at her face seeing the enjoyment, the lust and pure delight from the feeling my cock was providing her body. He smiled at her as she moaned and looked over at him. She held out her hand and he took it. As she reached the first cock orgasm of the night, I saw her squeeze his hand as she lifted her ass up and rotated her hips and pumped her pelvis as her pussy squeezed and squeezed around my cock tight. It was very, very erotic.

Then as she peaked she cried out again and Tommy came over and kissed her gently watching her body going absolutely wild fucking on my cock. I had lifted up off of her using my arms as supports. As I thrust my hips down and into her she continued to cum and cum and cum. This was really strange. She was fucking me, but kissing her husband tonguing him hard as she put her arms around his neck. As she began to come down from her orgasm I held my cock inside her. She broke the kiss and told Tommy, "Oh baby! Go sit down again. I want to roll Tony over and sit on his big dick. I want to fuck him now."

Tommy did what she told him. Then she looked up at me and told me, "Roll us over. I want to sit on your cock. I can't believe you haven't cum yet! The girls were right Tommy, Tony has some staying power. God he's so good baby!"

As I held her tight against me, I rolled over and when I was lying on my back, she sat up and smiled at her husband and began to ride my cock up and down. She said, "Tommy. Come here and kiss me again baby!"

Tommy got up immediately and came over to kiss his beautiful wife as she bounced up and down on my hard cock. Then she told him, 'Suck my nipples baby! You know how I like them sucked as I fuck."

Her husband bent down and cupped her tits in his hands and began to lick and suck her nipples alternating between the right and left. As he worked on them, she held his head gently and smiled at me as she rode up and down on the shaft of my screaming hard cock. This went on for a while and then she said, "Oh shit Tommy stop! Stop! I'm going to cum!! Stop Tommy! Get...off...of...me!!"

He was sucking and licking her tits and nipples and either didn't hear her or didn't want to stop. With one arm she pushed her husband off of her breasts and fled forward putting her hands on top of my chest. As Tommy fell on the floor, she began to hump and ride my cock rocking back and forth and moaning as she was rubbing her clit against my hard shaft which was she kept sticking out of her cunt about 3 inches. "Fuck me", she hissed as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back. She looked like she was about to howl! And then she began to cum! Her climax took over her body and as she rocked and pumped her pussy all over my dick, I held her hips and pulled her down tight on my cock pushing it as deep into her cunt as I could get it.

She moaned over and over as the orgasm grew and grew. It made her entire body actually shuttered. Then she shook like she was freezing. Finally she began to shake again for a few minutes. I watched her orgasm stimulate her entire body. She got off like no other woman I have ever had in my life. She looked up into my face and said only one word, "YES!"

When the climax was over she fell completely forward and rested her body on top of me as my cock throb deep inside her. She lifted up and kissed me slipping her warm tongue into my mouth. As she did I felt her body quiver again and then again! She had two small orgasms like after shocks. They weren't as strong or lasted as long but I could tell they were orgasms. Then I told her, "My turn to cum now."

She looked down at her husband sitting on the floor and told him, :He still hasn't cum yet Tommy! God he is unbelievable baby! His cock is still as hard as when we started. He hasn't shot his load yet Tommy! He hasn't cum in me yet. Oh God baby he is so good!"

I pull my wet very hard red cock out of her pussy and told her to rollover. As he husband got up off the floor from where she had pushed him, he sat in the chair again and watched as I moved Louise's body around and got her down on to all fours. I moved around and got behind her. As Tommy watched, with one swift stroke I impaled her completely with my cock. I was fully inside her again. She moaned and fell forward with her head on the pillow and her beautiful young round ass sticking up in the air. I looked at Tommy and aid, "My God Tom look at her beautiful ass! God your wife is so beautiful! Touch her Tommy. Touch her ass feel how nice it is!"

She moaned, "Shut up and fuck me Tony! Talk to him later. Fuck me now! Tommy sit!"

I held her hips and then moved my hands under her and cupped her full breasts with the nipples stick out the ends at least an inch now. I used her for my own pleasure now. She had at least 6 orgasm so far and now it was my turn to cum. As I rammed my cock into her I realized I was never harder or thicker than I was right then. My cock was crying out for relief. I held her hips and I slammed into her pussy again and again and again! Her husband said, "God Tony! How can you hold off cumming for so long?"

I was about to answer him when Louise told him, "Tommy get out. Leave us and don't ask any more dumb questions. Go! Get out of here. Let us finish. GET OUT!"

He stood up and walked to the door with his head down as I continued to fuck his wife harder and faster. He turned at the doorway just as I moaned out, "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!"

Louise watched him leave and then felt my cum shooting into her cunt. She screamed out loud enough so I knew her husband heard her, 'He's cumming in my womb! Oh my God! He's filling my womb and birth canal with cum Tommy! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Oh Yes!!! Fill me with your warm wet cum Tony!"

He stood there looking in the small opening that still remained from the door being closed. He watched for a few more seconds and saw me as I held his wife's hips and pumped a huge fucking load of cum into her cunt from behind. As I arched my back and moaned like an animal, he turned and walked out of the room closing the door completely now.

I don't know how long I held my cock deep inside her pussy, shooting load after load of cum into her. But when I finished, I was done. My cock was still inside Louise's pussy but I could feel it starting to deflate. The cum ran out of her pussy as I stood behind her watching it. Finally when she came back to earth again, she looked back at me and said, "My God Tony! How long have we been fucking?"

I looked at my watch and said, "About 50 minutes, why?"

She fell forward on the bed with my cock still in her about 2 inches. I came down on top of her. I licked her neck and ear and asked again, "Why? Why did you ask me that?"

She turned her head and smiled as she said, "Tommy doesn't last more than 5 minutes tops! And when he cums it seems like there is just a small amount. It doesn't even run out of me until I sit up or stand. You! I felt like you were going to fill my entire body with cum! Jesus Tony, you must have pumped a pit of it into me. That was without a doubt the longest and best fuck I have ever had in my life! That's why I asked how long. God you were spectacular baby! So what do you think, are we compatible?"

She laughed out loud at what she had just said. I laughed too and said, "Oh hell yea Lou we're compatible alright. In fact we are much more than just compatible baby! You are the most sexist and beautiful woman I have ever been with. But, I think we have a problem. You know that maybe we shouldn't use your bedroom or your house with Tommy here. He's having a really bad time with this situation and I don't want to push him out of his own house either Lou. Next time let's go to my place and stay the night. In fact maybe I should leave now and let you two talk. I think he wants to discuss this again. He's not accepting us like you told me he would."

She looked at me and asked, "Why? He's OK. We all knew it was going to be hard for him. But he did seem to enjoy it when he joined. That is until he became a pest. Look I have already discussed this with him and he has agreed not to interfere. When I'm with you I don't think he should be included like he was tonight. He can watch from a distance but keep he has to keep his hands off of me unless I want him to do something to increase our pleasure. What do you think?"

I didn't say anything for a minute and then told her, "I think you're breaking his heart. I don't think he likes this set up at all. He'll deal with it because he knows he has too. He wants you to have the pleasure he can't give you but he is not dealing with this easily. Tommy isn't happy about you and me together Lou. Don't think for one minute he is, even if he tells you it's OK. He's doing it for you and only you. I can see that."

She said, "Well that's to bad Tony. Look, I don't want to be a bitch or hard ass with him, but Tommy knows he can't keep me happy. He has tried and for over two years now we have discussed this and he told me I could take a lover. He knows and so do I that I'm too much woman for him. I think he'll get better with each visit you and I have together. That's why I want to do it here on my bed in my house with him home so he can become accustomed to us being together and fucking. Tony I think we should talk with him again but I know what I want and I hope you do too."

I said, "Yes Louise I know I want. I want to be with you. God baby any man would want that!!"

She said, "Well Tommy is a man and my husband. But, he's a little man. And he's not big enough in the cock department to be my lover."

Tony said, "I understand that. But I don't want to be the guy who breaks up your marriage Lou. Remember, we talked about that."

She said, "Look Tommy knows I still love him and want him to be my husband. Not to worry baby! I think you are the greatest in the area of sex. But Tommy is my husband and I love him. Can you believe me when I tell you that Tony?"

I didn't know if I believed her or not but it was very late, around 3AM. So I said, 'Come here and let me hold you for a while and sleep. Then in the morning, the three of us should talk about this again. I want to be sure he can deal with me being here and fucking you like we did tonight. God it was good wasn't it?"

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12