The Loving Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

She kissed me and said, "Oh yea! It was just like I told you Tony. You fucked me better than any guy has ever fucked me. It was the best piece of ass I ever had."

I smiled and said, "Again that's my lie."

She rolled over and I held her right breast in my hand as she spooned my cock and felt it slippery deflated shaft pushed against her ass. She opened her legs and reached between them. She took my soft dick and put it between her thighs. As it still leaked a little cum she closed her thighs and held me tight. She said, "If you wake up and feel like it, once you're hard just slide it in my wet cum filled pussy Tony! I love to be woken up that way. We drifted to sleep with Tommy still in my mine. Seconds later I heard her heavy breathing and knew she was asleep. Louise was thinking about her husband in the next room at all. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep as I wondered if I should continue this relationship and the story.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12