The Loving Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

Her shape was that of a true MILF. She was probably 10 pounds heavier than when she was young, but she had kept her waist and put the weight in her ass and tits. She probably ate well and exercised like crazy. For 42, she had strong legs and her butt did not look flabby. I stood up behind her and kissed her on the neck. She just murmured. I undid the catch on her bra and she let me slide it down her arms and she dropped it on the bed. I reached up from behind and cupped those glorious mounds. They were heavy and drooped just a little from the weight. They felt wonderful to me. I whispered in her ear. "You are truly a beautiful and voluptuous woman." She shivered and leaned back against me.

I then slid back down to my knees and kissed her back just above her panties. I reached up and put my hands on them and then slowly slid them down. As her ass came into view, I kissed it. Then I kissed down her legs as I lowered her panties. When I got them to her feet, she picked up each foot and let me remove them.

I stood up and turned her around again. "Stand right there." I then backed up and looked her over as I stripped. She had a fuller bush than I was used to, but it was trimmed for a bikini and I could tell that she had gotten some sun lately as there were tan lines around her tits and her crotch. She was a pretty great fucking vision.

I was naked in seconds and she was looking a little skittish standing there naked. But she stayed and I noticed that with great effort she did not put her hands in front of her. She stared at my cock as it came into view, already hard.

I moved up to her and kissed her again and we tongue fenced while our hands sought out erogenous zones. I had one hand on her ass, pulling her into me, and one on a tit. She had one searching for my cock. She found it and held it tightly.

I broke the kiss and she grinned at me. "This is very good. I like it."

"Then you are going to love this." I pushed her back and her legs hit the bed. She fell back onto it and then scooted back so she was completely on the bed. I climbed over top of her and we kissed briefly. Then I nuzzled her neck and started working my way down to her tits. They had big areola and nice tight little nipples. When I sucked and nibbled on one she squirmed. I could tell they were sensitive. I paid a couple of minute's attention to each one and then started kissing my way down across her stomach. She lifted her head and put a pillow underneath her head so that she could watch me. I grinned and stuck my tongue in her belly button. She chuckled. She had obviously gotten much more relaxed and comfortable with what was happening.

I pulled myself fully between her legs and grabbed her by the ankles. I sat up on my knees and pulled her legs with me. I now had her legs sticking straight up alongside me and I stared at her as I turned my head to either side and kissed her calves. She watched with marked interest.

I then started bending over and kissing my way down past her knee and onto her thigh. She didn't take her eyes off my mouth. I did that with both legs and she was starting to breathe hard, either with arousal or anticipation. Hell, probably both. I then leaned over and planted a quick kiss on her pussy.

She jerked and moaned. "Oh, god. I need this."

I then went to work on her pussy. I nibbled around the outer lips and licked through the slit up to her clit a couple of times. Her clit was peeking and her pussy was very wet. She was ready. I took my index and middle fingers and slowly started working them in as I licked the top of her cunt and trailed my tongue over her clit. It was only about two minutes later that she put her hands on my head and her legs started tightening. I knew she was close. I stopped with my tongue and felt around for her g-spot with my two fingers. I found it and started stroking it. She was squirming and moaning. I decided to finish her off at that point and I placed my mouth over her clit, sucked it lightly, and started humming, all while stroking her g-spot. She went off like a roman candle.

Karen jerked and jerked under my ministrations. Her legs closed so tightly I couldn't have pulled my head away if I wanted to. Her spasms were strong and with each jerk her hands yanked my head into her crotch as her legs held me there.

After about 30 seconds of this she collapsed and all the tension completely left her body. She lay there like a dead fish, albeit it with a very satisfied grin on her face. Finally, she spoke without raising her head or opening her eyes. "That was the single most fulfilling sexual moment of my life." She just lay there. I lay down alongside her and she felt my cock against her side. She reached down and grasped it. "Give me a minute and we'll take care of that."

I stroked her stomach from crotch to tits and cuddled up to her side. "No worries. Just enjoy. You deserve it." She just lay there while I stroked her.

Finally, she decided she could move again. She turned to me and kissed me. I pushed her back down flat and climbed up over her. I said in a mocking, joking tone. "I'm in charge here. You are only to respond to my sexual advances and have as many orgasms as you can."

She grinned. "Don't worry, I'm going to try to have many of them. And your wife was right; you were extremely good with your mouth."

I centered my dick on her pussy while I knelt between her legs. I slowly buried my cock in her, the wetness of her pussy making it easy. When I was fully buried I rotated my hips, making sure to stimulate her clit. She moaned, held me, and ground herself back against me. I fucked her like that for a few seconds and then decided she needed more. She needed to be in control of her orgasm.

I rolled off and told her to get on top. She loved that idea. She climbed on top and sat immediately down on my cock. She just dropped down and started fucking herself on my tool. I reached up and started tweaking her nipples. Her tits were big, full, and heavy. They bounced and shook as only all natural ones can do. She groaned and bounced up and down frantically, searching for that final stimulus that would push her over the edge. I just watched. She had obviously not had this kind of sex for a while. I was not going to last much longer, but she fortunately reached her second orgasm. She suddenly froze and then jerked around like she was having a seizure. She kept jerking and jerking and her spasms racked her entire body.

When she stopped and lay on me, I waited for her to catch her breath. She relaxed for about 30 seconds and then sat up. "You're still hard?"

"Yes."

"Oh, good. I want to suck you off."

Now what man is going to say no to that? Not me. "I would love that."

She got off me. "My husband was very staid in our sex life. Somebody told me that his new girlfriend has opened his horizons. Unfortunately, we didn't get to that part and we very rarely did oral sex. So let me enjoy this."

I grinned. "Well, its tough duty, but I think I can put up with it."

She slapped me lightly on the stomach. "Be nice."

"I would never be mean to a woman who is holding my dick and wants to suck it. Never."

She grinned and put her face over my cock. She jacked it a little with her left hand and then leaned over and licked. She looked up at me. "A first for me. I've never tasted myself on a man."

I wanted the dirty talk. "You mean you've never sucked a cock that just fucked you?"

She grinned and knew what I was doing. "Yes, I've never sucked a cock with my pussy juices on it." Then she took it into her mouth. She started sucking and licking while jacking with her left hand. She may not have done it often, but it was pretty good. She rose up. "How am I doing?"

"Excellent." That's the only correct answer, right?

She went back to sucking and licking and jacking. She was pretty good for as little as she said she did it. I was also very close. I put a hand on the back of her head to control her a little and she looked up at me. I think she was a little surprised by this. I didn't try to push hard, so she didn't come off.

My release was coming. "I'm going to cum."

I wasn't sure that Karen wanted me to cum in her mouth, but she didn't move and kept up the blowjob. She kept sucking the head while jacking it and then I was there. Fuck, I came hard. A new mouth and person can do that. I jerked and jerked and filled her pretty little mouth with cum. She kept swallowing and swallowing to make sure she didn't lose any. She did very, very well.

When I was done, I relaxed and Karen released my softening cock and sat back. "How was that?"

"Wonderful."

"Good. It's been awhile and I wanted to return the favor to you." She lay down next to me. "Please tell me that this won't make things at work uncomfortable between us."

"It won't. Don't worry."

"But I do. I'm always in control at work." She took a deep breath. "I still cannot get my arms around the fact that I told you about my husband and then you called your wife to tell her about us, and finally that we had sex."

"Regrets now that it's over?"

"Ask me in the morning. Right now I'm still in the afterglow of amazing sex." She sighed and snuggled closer.

I lay there and stroked her for a while. "I should really get back to my room. Is that okay?"

She sighed. "Sure. I understand. We do need to be careful. I just like to cuddle after sex. My husband hated it, but you don't seem to mind."

"I don't. It's nice to be able to relax after sharing someone intimately."

"Okay, well it's been about 15 minutes now and I bet I'll sleep like a baby tonight. That was just what I needed."

"Me, too. My wife, too. She will be randy as a Billy goat when I get home."

"I still don't understand her, but tell her thanks for me."

"Will do." I rose up and kissed her lightly on the lips. "You are a beautiful and desirable woman, Karen. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise."

She snuggled into my neck. "Thank you."

I returned to my room. It was only barely past midnight. I went into the sitting area and looked at the small loveseat. Shit. I should have put miss pixie in here. Oh, well. I undressed to my boxers, got an extra blanket from the closet and lay down. Well, at least I'd get some rest before morning.

But I couldn't get to sleep on the small loveseat looking thing. I got up and went to look at K. She was sleeping pretty comfortably. Fuck it. I was going to change places with her. I pulled back the covers and picked her up. She was so light I didn't even have to worry about my back. I carried her into the sitting area and put her on the loveseat. I covered her up and went to my bed. Oh, yeah. Now I could sleep. And I did.

I didn't wake up until I felt someone shaking me. I looked up and it was Katherine. She looked down at me. She was in a hotel robe and her hair was wet. She looked concerned. "John, what happened last night?"

I sat up and she could see my bare torso. "You drank too much." I chuckled, but she didn't smile.

"Yes, but I don't remember getting here."

I suddenly remembered Harrison Ford in the movie Working Girl He had some great lines in that movie. "Yes. I carried you up here and I thought you might be more comfortable undressed. I took off your blouse and slacks. I kept my eyes closed."

Her eyes narrowed. "I woke up in my underwear."

"Yes. Okay, I might've peeked." Would she feed me the best line in the movie?

"What happened?"

Yes! It was the best line ever. "The Earth moved, the angels wept, the pictures (I looked around the room) -- are on my phone." Okay, I had to update it from Harrison's line 'the Polaroids are in my other coat' as he patted his pockets, but it still got her attention.

"I don't -- wait -- I can't believe --uh." She put her head in her hands.

"K!" I held up my hand and she looked up. "Nothing happened. I was just trying to be funny and use a line Harrison Ford once used in a movie. Nothing happened at all. I put you to bed and went back to the bar for a while. When I came back I couldn't sleep on the love seat so I put you out there. Nothing happened."

She sat on the bed and sighed. "Sorry I was such a pill."

"You were not." I put my hand on her shoulder. "You were great, but just drank too much. I do have to admit that I did peek. You have a lovely rump."

She grinned and slapped me on the shoulder. "Asshole."

"Hey, you're the one who passed out in my room. You're lucky I'm such a nice guy. Otherwise, you could have found some nice poses on the internet."

She shook her head. "Yeah, I guess so." She looked at me pointedly. "Can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure."

"I want the truth. Don't lie to me."

"Okay. I'll tell you exactly what I think."

"Am I attractive?"

I stared at her. "K, you are very attractive. You are also funny and fun to be around. I have enjoyed working with you all week."

She watched me closely when I said that. "So were you tempted when you undressed me last night?"

"Why do you think I went back to the bar? I couldn't stand being alone in this room with you and not being able to do anything." Okay, that was a little white lie, but she was attractive and I did want her. "I should probably tell you something else."

She raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"When I undressed you, I did feel your ass just to see how nice and tight it was."

Her eyes opened at that. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah. Just for a second. But you are such a tight little bundle of energy. I bet you'd be a hellcat in the sack."

She stared at me. "I'm not sleeping with you this morning."

"I know." I gave her a little dirty smile. "We'll do it the next time I visit."

She slapped me again. "You know what I mean."

"Yes, I do." I pulled back the covers and crawled out of bed in my boxers. She moved back. "Are you done in the bathroom?"

"Are you going to shower?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll finish out here."

"Okay, see you in a few." I took a shower and got dressed. When I came out, K was standing there looking at her phone. "We have a problem."

"What's that?"

"Kimberly, you know, the one with the..." she motioned big tits with her hands. I nodded. "She was at my place this morning looking for me. We take turns driving to work and it was her turn to drive. I wasn't there, so she and my roommate think I hooked up last night. I was supposed to take a cab home last night since Kimberly drove but she had to go see her mother after leaving the bar. In any case, I need to get to work and I can't be showing up in your car."

"I don't have a car. I rode with Karen and she's meeting me downstairs. We can tell Karen that you passed out, which you did, and slept on my couch, which you did."

"But she will assume that something happened. So will my friends."

"We can deny everything. Karen will believe us and we can come up with something for your friends."

She grinned at the thought. "It's not a good idea."

"It's a great idea. Let's go. Karen will be waiting for us. So now you'll be showing up with both of us and don't have to say anything. It they ask, you can say you spent the night on Karen's couch."

She grinned. "Yeah, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

"I like the way you think."

We went downstairs and met Karen. She just raised her eyebrows when I showed up with K. She drove to the office and we got out. There was very little talking in the car. Karen parked right in front of the building and the office windows where we were working faced the lot. I knew everyone would see us. We casually made our way in and to the work area. When we got there, everyone was trying not to stare, but they all looked at us. I just said good morning and went into Karen's office with her. She closed the door.

"Anything you want to tell me about that?"

I laughed. "Nothing happened, Karen."

"Really?"

"Really. By the time we left last night she couldn't even walk. I tried to find out where she lived so I could send her home in a cab, but that wouldn't have worked. I could have driven her, but by then she couldn't even tell me where she lived. I took her back to the hotel, threw her onto my couch, and she slept there. Besides, I went back to the bar and then was otherwise occupied last night, if you remember."

Karen looked at me closely and blushed. "Okay, let's not talk about that."

"Why? We need to sort out if we are going to do anything again. But if you want to wait until the drive home, we can do it then." I gave her my best rakish grin. I hope it came out with that Sean Connery I'm-such-a-rogue look. She stared at me and I guess it didn't come out that roguish.

"Okay, let's close up and get out of here. I want to get home early."

We cleared up any remaining items and left.

To be continued. In the next chapter: what happens when I get home?

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers
12