The Loving Husband Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Thank you. Now I need to cum, too." I was getting close and K was a pretty good cock sucker. My wife wasn't done yet.

"Is she a good enough cock sucker to deserve to suck your cock?"

I chuckled. "Yes, she's pretty good."

"As good as me?"

"No, honey, nobody is as good as you."

Ann grinned and sat down, not relinquishing her hand on K's head. K just kept sucking and bobbing, bringing me closer.

Ann returned to her dirty talk. "Suck that cock, K. I know you want to taste his cum. You are such a dirty little bitch, sucking my husband's cock in front of me." K didn't seem to mind this and kept bobbing and sucking and licking. "Mmmm. That's a good cock for sucking, isn't it?" There was no answer, but I figured that was a rhetorical question anyway. I just loved what K was doing with her tongue and I was getting close. I started thrusting up a little as she went down. Ann noticed. "Oh, now you're getting close to earning a good fuck. That little thrusting up into your mouth is a sign that John's getting close." She leaned over and watched and K stared back at her, and then looked at me and then at Ann. "You are a good cock sucker, K. I think my husband is going to like filling your pretty little mouth with his load of cum." K moaned and that additional vibration got me there.

"Here I cum."

When I announced it, Ann decided to give some more instruction to K. "He's ready K. Now just hold it barely in your mouth and up against your tongue. Rub your tongue side to side under his crown and he'll really give you a load."

I was already ready, but K followed Ann's instructions perfectly. Ann knew how to get me off and she definitely gave great head. And that was it.

"Oh, fuck!" I threw my head back and exploded into K's mouth. Ann forgot that she wanted to kiss me and just watched as K took it all. K kept her lips sealed around the head and rubbed her tongue back and forth under the head. I thrust and squirted several times before I lay back and let K suck the rest out. Fuck me, but this was excellent. I looked over and realized that Ann was rubbing her pussy on my hand. I took the same two fingers I used before and sunk them into her wet pussy. I wanted to fulfill one of her requests.

I took my fingers out when K relinquished my cock and let it free with a little pop. I groaned. "You give great head, K. Now I would like for you to clean off my fingers." I held them out for K. She looked up at Ann and then at my fingers. She hesitated, but then leaned forward and sucked on my fingers, cleaning them completely.

Damn, if I hadn't just cum, that would have for sure given me a boner.

When K finished, she stood up. Ann looked at her and smiled. "Was that all okay? Was it as we agreed?"

K grinned. "That was amazing. I can't believe you two. You are so fucking hot together and then when you talked dirty and pushed on my head, I loved it. It was very exciting and hot. I just can't believe we did that." She looked down at my limp dick lying against my thigh. "But I guess there's proof."

Ann giggled at that. "Yes, it is." She turned to me. "Was that okay for you, honey?"

I knew she was being sarcastic, because how could it not be? I shrugged my shoulders and sighed, "It was okay."

Ann slapped me lightly on the chest. "Liar. That was fantastic and you know it."

I grinned. "Yes, it was fucking amazing."

K started taking off all her clothes. "I'll just get more comfortable for the next part. I have earned the right to fuck him, right Ann?"

Ann smiled. "Yes, honey, but I still get to watch." Ann got up off the bed and reached for her robe. "You two just relax and I'll get us some drinks."

When Ann left, I turned to K. Something had just entered my mind. "What did she mean was it as you agreed?"

K gave a small laugh and covered her mouth with her hand. "Well, when Ann called me at work, she and I went over what she had planned."

We looked up as Ann came back into the room with three beers. "I just got beer, I hope that's okay."

We all agreed that that was fine so we drank our beers and I was lying on the bed with two gorgeous naked women on either side. K started lightly playing with my junk, seeing if she could get me started again and he started waking up a little. We finished those beers and Ann stood up. "Let me get some more beer."

I put my hand out and stopped her. "First, you need to suck my cock and get me ready to fuck my girlfriend."

Ann froze for a moment and then let out a deep sigh. "Yes, sir."

Oh, I liked that. She and I were on the same page when it came to playing with K.

Ann leaned over to suck my cock. K kept her hand on the base and held it up. Ann started sucking it. I looked at K. "Why don't you come up here and sit on my face so we can get you ready?"

K grinned and let go of my cock. I looked at her pussy. She had completely shaved it and I could see Ann checking it out as much as I did. I wondered if she had considered doing that.

K crawled up over my face. "You ready?"

"I'm always ready to eat pussy."

She grinned. "Good, because I like it."

K sat on my face, spreading her legs wide and giving me access to her already wet pussy. I could smell, see, and immediately taste her arousal. She was ready to have sex that was for sure.

It was at this moment that it hit me that I was having a threesome. My wife was sucking my cock and K was sitting on my face. My cock twitched and came to its full hardness quickly after that. It's not something that I thought about much, but I had obviously had some fantasies about it when watching it happen in porn. I just never thought about it happening to me, even when we invited K over.

I was working on her pussy pretty well and she was giving slight moans and pinching her nipples. Then I felt Ann pull off my cock.

"He's ready now K."

K moved off my face to the side and I saw Ann standing there watching closely after she had relinquished my cock. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. She just smirked.

I turned to K. "How do you want to do it? What's your favorite position?"

K grinned. "I think for this I want it doggy. I want you to fuck me hard in that position. Is that okay?"

She seemed to be asking both of us, but I answered. "Get on all fours."

K turned over and got on all fours, her ass pointed towards Ann. Ann stared at it. "Is that what I look like in that position?"

I stood up behind K. "Yes, almost the same."

Ann looked at K some more and then at me. "I can see why you like it."

I turned and gave Ann a kiss. "Yes, it's a beautiful sight." I turned and slapped K on the ass lightly. "And I love to spank a little ass when I'm fucking you from behind."

K was looking over her shoulder at me. "Uh, are we going to have sex soon?"

I laughed and smacked her harder. "Patience my little fuck toy."

K grinned. "So that's all I am?"

"No, you are a good friend, too, but right now, in that position, there's nothing else I can think of except fucking you."

"Then do it!"

Ann laughed. She sat down on the end of the bed and watched as I lined my cock up with K's cunt. I entered her slowly and Ann watched closely. She leaned forward and studied the point where my cock was splitting her lips. "That's so fucking hot!"

I grinned. "For me, too."

Ann watched closely as I slowly fucked K. K moaned and arched her back. I fucked her for a couple of minutes and then extracted my now very wet cock. I turned and pointed it at Ann. She stared it for a couple of seconds and K turned to look over her shoulder to see what was happening. Ann leaned forward slowly approached my cock. She took a deep breath, smelling K on me. Then she leaned forward and slowly wrapped her lips around my cock. She sucked and started bobbing a little.

"That's so fucking hot!" K was watching us closely.

Ann sucked on it for a few seconds and then released it. She pointed it back toward K. "Fuck her hard, honey. Fuck her like you mean it."

I pushed it back into K and she put her head down. I started fucking her hard, burying my cock in her, slapping my hips up against her ass, and watching the ripples across her skin. I loved it. I looked at Ann and she smiled. I motioned her up on the bed. "Show me your hot, wet cunt. Rub that pussy for me."

Ann did just that and K looked to her right at Ann. She then reached up and rubbed her clit while I fucked her hard. I looked from my cock thrusting deep into K's cunt and then over at my wife, rubbing her pussy and thrusting two fingers into her cunt as she watched us.

Suddenly, K started cumming - hard. She started pushing back and then erupted as she let loose a muffled scream into the bed. I slowed my thrusts because I was feeling great and not close to cumming yet. K quivered and shook under me as she finished her orgasm. She finally collapsed forward onto the bed, seemingly spent. My cock popped out, still hard and very wet. Ann started to get up.

"Stay there. Keep masturbating, my favorite little slut." I figured I could talk dirty, too. Ann leaned back. K turned toward me. "K, get up here and clean off that mess you made on my cock."

K looked at Ann, and then turned toward me. "Okay." She turned and crawled forward. She took my cock in her hand, feeling how soaked it was, my trimmed pubic hair completely wet. She leaned forward and starting sucking my cock. She moaned. I think she liked it.

I looked over at Ann and she was slowly and languorously rubbing her clit. She was enraptured by watching K suck my cock. I reached down and grabbed K by the hair and fucked her mouth a few times. Then I pulled her off. I moved over between my wife's legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I lined up with her cunt and plunged it home. She fell back flat, closed her eyes, and groaned. I looked at K. "K, put your head right here." I patted Ann's stomach. "I'm going to fuck her until I'm ready to cum and then give you another load." She moved into position.

K looked up at me. "Do you want me to lick the two of you?"

I shook my head. "No, Ann is uncomfortable with female sexual contact."

"Okay." She put her head down and watched from six inches as I fucked Ann. I thrust into her and she bounced from the force I was using. I could see K's head moving around and also see Ann's face as she enjoyed my fucking. Her tits were bouncing around nicely and I loved the view. I reached down and thumbed her clit, K watching closely. That and a few more thrusts and Ann came unglued.

"Oh, fuck. That's it. Fuck me, oh shit, fuck me!" She started thrashing and rolling and K had to pick up her head for a second. She watched as Ann held me tight with her legs, my cock buried in her and my thumb rubbing her clit.

Finally, Ann fell back exhausted. K looked at her and smiled, and then she turned to me. "You have satisfied two women. Pretty impressive."

"Put your head back on her stomach." I was ready to blow soon.

K did that and I put my cock in her mouth. She sucked on it, freely licking up Ann's juices. I pulled it out and stuck it back into Ann. There was a sharp intake of breath from her and then a moan. I fucked her a couple of times and then put it back into K's mouth. She started sucking in earnest. Then Ann put her hands on K's head.

"Suck that cock, you little slut. You are a slut for my husband's cum, aren't you? Just suck it out. I think I'll go off the pill and use you for birth control. You can come over whenever I'm ovulating and after my husband fucks me you can suck his cock and swallow all his cum."

K just kept sucking and I kept fucking her mouth. "I'm gonna blow." I warned her, and when I did, Ann grabbed her head and held her still.

"Fuck her mouth, honey. Fuck her like you did my pussy. Fuck her until you fill her slutty mouth with your cum."

And I did. I groaned and fucking came. I thrust into her mouth and the first spurt felt strong. K flinched a little and then did her best to keep sucking as swallowing. Ann held her head still and I did fuck it like a pussy. I thrust it in and spurted, several times. When I was done I pulled back and there was a loud pop from the suction she was maintaining. K sat up and smacked her lips.

"Wow, that was amazing." She turned to Ann. "You were right, that was fun and exciting, talking dirty and fucking your husband."

Ann grinned. "Yes, it was, you little cum-slut." She laughed and poked K.

K laughed, too. "You two are amazing."

We all got up and then Ann showed K to our spare bedroom, where the shower was, etc. When she came back in, I was lying there naked, my limp dick resting on my thigh.

"Somebody looks a little worn out."

"Yes, I am."

She grinned. "I was talking about your cock."

"Him, too."

Ann sat on the bed next to me and put her hand on my chest. "Is everything okay? You were okay with all that?"

"Yes, of course. I told you I was. If I hadn't been, I would have stopped it. But you two had me so fucking horny it was unbelievable."

Ann leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "I love you, husband."

"I love you, too, wife. And nobody is going to take me away from you."

Ann lay down next to me and within 10 minutes we crawled under the covers, barely awake.

To be continued. In the next chapter: where do we go from here?

12