The Loving Husband Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her hard, John. She's a slut, but she has earned it tonight. Give it to her good."

I started fucking K hard, not going fast, but making sure my thrust really smacked up against her ass and thighs, burying my cock as deep as I could get it. K started moaning.

Ann continued. "She moans like a slut, sucks like a slut, and fucks like a slut. I think she really is a slut. Fuck her faster, John. Fuck her hard. Pinch her nipples." I did and K groaned more. "She likes that. Pinch her nipples and fuck her hard John." She moved around us, capturing the scene. "Look how that tight, young pussy clings to your big, hard cock. It doesn't want to let it go." Ann kept circling, finding spots to get close-ups of our joining. "Make her cum, John. Fuck her hard and make her cum all over your cock. I want to see her tremble and spasm under your cock. I bet she's never had a nice cock like that one. She's getting something she never gets back at home." I kept fucking K and pinching her nipples and it was obvious that she was going to cum soon. She had her eyes closed, was moaning, and starting to arch her back to get the most contact with her clit. I stopped pinching her tits and used my left hand to hold onto her hip and brought my right hand to her pussy. As I thrust forward I started mashing and pinching her clit. That set her off like a rocket.

"Oh, yeah, John. Fuck that bitch. She's cumming." Ann moved back a little to get the full effect of K's spasms and orgasm. I held still as she rode it out, keeping my cock buried in her and lightly rubbing her clit. Every little movement on her clit got a little jerk from her body. Finally, she seemed to relax and I let up on manipulating her.

K raised her head. "Wow, that was good." She turned toward Ann and the camera. "Did I fuck your husband good enough, Ann?"

Ann grinned. "Yes, but you aren't done yet, cunt." I had never heard Ann talk this much about sex and her use of the word cunt was a first. Ann turned to me. "Stand up, John, and let this little slut prove she can really suck a cock. Then I want you to cum all over her face."

K grinned. I guess it was okay with her. I stood up and K knelt in front of me and put her right hand around the base of my cock. "Mmm. A nice dirty cock, covered with my pussy cum. I think I like this."

Ann was grinning and obviously enjoyed K's comment. "Yes, suck that dirty cock you little bitch. Suck it until he paints your face with his baby making juice."

I looked back down at K as she sucked my cock. She was bobbing up and down and licking all around. She was really trying to get me off, and it wasn't going to be hard with her being a good cock-sucker and my wife talking dirty and filming the whole thing.

Ann moved over next to me and pointed the camera down at K, almost like a POV shot. "Look at how that slut is sucking your cock. She really wants that cum. And I love this angle." She filmed for a couple more seconds and then talked some more. "Grab her head and fuck her face, John. Fuck her face hard like you fucked her pussy."

I did as Ann wanted. I put a hand on the back of K's head and started fucking her face. It felt good to just fuck her face. I usually wanted to make sure that the woman I was fucking enjoyed the sex as much as I did or make sure I didn't gag her. However, in this case, it was just me getting off. There was no longer any concern for the woman kneeling in front of me. So I started fucking her face hard and she kept her right hand on the base of my cock to keep me from gagging her. I thrust and thrust and I knew I was getting close. It was going to be a good cum that was for sure. I had been hard for a while and would probably produce a nice load. Ann was going to love this.

Ann picked up on me getting close. "He's getting close, bitch. Just keep letting him fuck that mouth of yours and he will get off, cumming all over your face. He's going to cover your face until you look, as they say, like a glazed doughnut." I glanced up at Ann, again surprised at her dirty talk.

I was getting close so I flexed my hips good and thrust into the mouth working on my cock. K started running her hand up and down my shaft in conjunction with her mouth. It was coming soon.

"Oh, fuck. I'm cumming." My knees were trembling and my cock was ready to spew.

"Pull out and come on her." Ann almost yelled it.

I pulled out and K tilted her head back and opened her mouth like a baby bird. Ann moved back a little and made sure she was getting K's face and my cock. I was pumping it and finally I exploded. "Ugh!" The first spurt went up over K's forehead and into her hair. "Fuck!" The second and third spurts painted a nice stripe from her forehead, down across her nose, and into her mouth. She stared up at me as I spurted again and again, hitting her cheeks and lips. I finally stopped spurting and K kept staring up at me. I took a deep breath and presented K my cock. She sucked it into her mouth and made sure to get any cum I had left in my cock. Ann just kept filming.

I finally pulled away from K and sat back down on the couch. "Wow, that was amazing."

Ann was still filming as K sat there with the cum on her face. "Scoop some more cum up and eat it, you little cum slut." K did just as Ann directed. "Good." With that Ann stopped filming and sat down next to me. "That was the best thing I've ever filmed."

I chuckled. "You mean it beats filming Amy's soccer games?"

Ann slapped me lightly on the chest with a backhand. "You know what I mean. It was amazing." Ann finally noticed that K was still kneeling there. "You can go clean up now, K."

"Thanks. I enjoyed playing with you guys, too." She went upstairs to the guest bathroom.

"Well, honey, I think you have a good movie to watch now."

Ann leaned over against me and fondled my cock. "Yes, I think I do. That should keep me for a little while."

"Just a little while?"

"Yeah. Eventually, we'll have to make another one."

"Dear God, woman, you're going to wear me out with this."

She grinned. "Yeah, like you would really complain about it."

"True." I stood up. "Now, we need to get cleaned up. The kids will be home soon."

"Spoilsport. I was enjoying sitting here next to you while you were naked and I was clothed."

I shook my head. "I think you are becoming more insatiable than me."

"Maybe." At that she got up and headed for the stairs. I followed as we got ready for a return to family status.

On Monday, I came home to find the kids at the neighbor's house playing and Ann in the middle of our bed, the video of me fucking K playing on the TV, and her rubbing her pussy as fast as her hand would move. I opened the door and she looked at me, then back at the TV, and just kept rubbing. Finally, she spoke. "I'm so close to cumming."

I walked over and put my hand down between her legs, found her opening and shoved m index finger into her pussy. I found her g-spot while she continued to assault her clit and she arched her back, groaned, and went into paroxysms.

When she was done, I climbed on and fucked the shit out of her.

On Tuesday we had too many things going with the kids and on Wednesday, when I got home, Ann was cooking. I walked over and squeezed her from behind, running my hands up to her tits. Ann groaned. She turned to me. "Not tonight. I'm saving it up for the weekend. I'm trying to hold off and enjoy it when we have time."

I grinned. "Works for me."

Finally, when Friday rolled around, Ann announced that we were invited to an afternoon BBQ on Saturday at 4 and Jessica would be baby-sitting. I grinned. "Really?"

Ann smiled back. "Yes. And I have a plan. She will watch the kids and put them to bed. I'll act like I'm tired and head upstairs while you pay her for the night. Get her to start playing and then I'll catch you two and act pissed off. I'll make her blow you and then go home. I think we can do that."

I shook my head in wonderment. "You are terrible, you know that?" I slapped her on the ass jokingly.

She squeaked and giggled. "I know. But that little smartass already fucked you knowing you were married at the modeling session and not knowing that I allowed you to play, so she's fair game. And I want to continue watching you while telling the woman what to do."

Well, that was interesting.

So on Saturday, Jessica came over and she flirted with me when Ann wasn't looking and we left for the party. She had instructions to get the little ones in bed by 9:30. They had had a busy day and it should be easy.

So we made our good-byes and arrived home at 10pm. We walked in and Ann said hello to Jessica and then asked me to take care of her (the double entendre not lost on me). She walked upstairs, but I could see her take off her shoes and hang around at the top. I immediately went to Jessica and grabbed her and kissed her. She was looking hot in a mini-skirt and tight shirt, so I just went for it. She responded and then pushed me away after a few seconds.

"Mmmm. I like this. What about Ann?"

"She went straight to bed. Now why don't you show me that delectable ass?"

Jessica grinned and turned around. She lifted her skirt. Fuck! She wasn't wearing any panties.

"You are a dirty girl, you know that?" I slapped her ass.

Jessica laughed. "That's what you like about me."

She reached down and grabbed my cock. She went to her knees and started taking it out. She got my pants and boxers to my knees and smiled at my rapidly hardening cock. She reached up and grabbed it. She was leaning over to take it into her mouth when Ann spoke up. She was halfway down the stairs and coming fast.

"What the fuck is this?"

Jessica bounced to her feet and her eyes went big. "I... I'm... uh."

Her stuttering answer was cut short by the slap that Ann delivered across her face. It wasn't really hard, but it was definitely a shock to us both. Ann was glaring at her.

"So you want to suck my husband's cock, eh? You think you deserve to get some of that good cock? Huh?"

Jessica was looking back and forth between the two of us and had that stunned deer-in-the-headlights look. "Uhhhhh..." She didn't know what to say to that.

Ann grabbed her by the arm and led her back directly in front of me. "Listen, you little slut. You are not coming into my house and sucking my husband off just because you are a hot little minx who thinks you can seduce anyone. I can call your parents and we can work this out the hard way, or we can take the easy way. Which do you want?"

Jessica's eyes were wide open and flitting between the two of us. "I... uh... p... please don't tell my parents."

Ann grinned lasciviously. "Well, the easy way is not so easy for you. Now get over here." Ann jerked Jessica by her arm over to the couch and Jessica followed meekly. She just let Ann do what she wanted. Ann turned her and bent her over the arm of the couch. She flicked her short skirt up over Jessica's ass. "Oh, what a fucking slut. No panties. Well, for wearing no panties in this house, you'll get an additional five swats over the 10 you've already earned."

Jessica's head came up at the word swats. "Wait!"

Ann pushed hard on Jessica's back. "Stay there. You don't want me telling your parents, so you'll take this spanking and deal with it. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am." Jessica groaned and put her head back down, accepting the situation.

Ann, using her bare hand, then started spanking Jessica. She didn't do it really hard, but it was enough to start bringing the color to her cheeks. I watched raptly as my wife spanked this 19 year old beauty, her ass and pussy on display for us. Ann finished the 15 swats and Jessica didn't say a word. I was staying hard as a rock at this display. Then Ann pulled her back up. Jessica was upset, but wasn't crying. The spanking hadn't been that hard and I think she pulled herself together a little.

"Now since you are a little fucking slut, you shall act like one. But you don't get to fuck my husband. No pleasure for you. You just get to suck his cock. So get back down there and suck my husband's cock right now. I certainly don't want the horny bastard coming upstairs to make me fuck him. I'm too tired." She was pulling Jessica by her upper arm. "Now get down there and suck his cock." She pushed Jessica to her knees right in front of me. "There you go. Now let's see if you young sluts really know how to suck cock." She pushed her toward my crotch and Jessica reached up to grab my cock. It had lost some of its hardness during this. Ann stopped her. "No hands cunt. You suck cock like the slut you are." She grabbed Jessica by the hair on the back of her head. "Now suck." She pushed Jessica forward and she found my cock with her mouth. Jessica was seemingly still shocked by all this and seemed to comply because of it. She didn't question anything.

Jessica started sucking lightly and I looked up at Ann. She looked at me and winked. Damn, this woman was really changing. Jessica was doing a good job on me so that I was hard again. But she was controlling her own movements. Ann had other ideas.

"Just bob on that cock and let him fuck your mouth like he wants to fuck your pussy. He'll cum soon enough." And with that Ann started controlling the speed of the bobbing and was pushing and pulling Jessica back and forth on my cock. I started thrusting and adding to the movement. Jessica just looked up at me with her eyes tearing from the force of the motion. But I didn't stop.

"Good girl. You'll get paid in just a minute for sucking my husband's cock." Ann was pushing her back and forth and I was definitely fucking her mouth. "Suck it good, bitch. Make my husband cum good and we'll forget this little episode. Make him cum good and let him spurt all over your pretty little face and we'll call it even." She grinned and winked at me again. "Suck it, you slut."

I was working my cock in and out of her mouth and Jessica was looking up at me while I did so. Suddenly, Ann reached behind her and pulled her phone off the counter. "We need some shots of this little obedient slut, don't we?"

Jessica's eyes went wide, but she didn't stop sucking. Ann put my hand up on Jessica's head and then maneuvered around to take some shots of Jessica on her knees sucking my cock. Then I noticed that she was actually taking a short video. Nice!

I looked down at Jessica who seemed to be begging for this to finish. I looked at my wife and she was taking the video and she looked up at me. "Paint her face, honey. Show us what a cum-loving slut she is."

I was ready, so I pulled out and Jessica just sat back on her heels, her face turned upwards while Ann captured it on video and I jacked my cock. "Oh, fuck, here it cums."

I leaned forward and Ann was grinning. Shit, the first spurt was a big one and went over Jessica's head, the trailing end just falling across her hair and forehead. Ann narrated.

"Oh! Nice one." Another spurt onto Jessica's face. "Get her, honey." Another spurt, across her nose. "Nice shot." Another and another until I was finished.

Ann was still shooting video. "Clean up his cock, Jessica."

Jessica leaned forward and cleaned up my cock. She sucked it clean and left it with a loud pop from maintaining the suction on it.

Ann moved next to me and put her arm around me as she kept the phone pointed at Jessica. "Well, that was not too bad Jessica. You made my husband cum pretty well. Now I won't have to punish you for not knowing how to suck cock." She stopped the video and leaned over and kissed me. "See you upstairs, honey, after you pay the slut and send her home." She scampered upstairs.

Jessica looked up at me and finally spoke. "Oh my god! That was freaky."

I put out my hand and pulled her to her feet. "You need to clean off your face."

Jessica went to the kitchen sink and got some paper towels. She wiped up most of the cum, and then got the washcloth and finished cleaning her face. I pulled up my pants while she did that.

"Are you okay?"

Jessica smiled. "Yeah, I think so. I was a little afraid at first, but then she spanked me and made me suck your cock. That was fine with me. She didn't spank me hard and by the time she finished doing that I realized that she just wanted to make an example of me. I didn't mind. I have rough sex with my girlfriend and I don't mind facials. Overall, I think I got off pretty easy."

"Well, she does have the video of you."

Jessica suddenly looked serious. "Oh, yeah. You don't think she'll share that with anyone, do you?"

"Not as long as you do what you're told."

Jessica grinned. She had recovered faster than I thought. "As long as it involves sexual things, I don't think I'll mind."

We paused for a couple of seconds, looking at each other.

"Well, I should go." Jessica picked up her purse and sweatshirt.

"Yeah, I should get upstairs before she starts thinking we're doing more than talking." I reached into my pants pocket. "Here's the baby-sitting money. Will you come back?"

"Will your wife let me?"

"I don't know. We'll see."

"Good, because I like playing with you and your kids are cool. I need the money, too."

"Okay, good night."

Jessica pulled me down and kissed me hard. "Okay, John, see you later."

With that she left and I went upstairs. When I walked into the room, Ann was laying on her back frigging the shit out of herself. I just smiled and she came.

"I think you liked that."

Ann took a deep breath and let it out. "You know it. You didn't seem to mind too much either."

"No, getting a blowjob is not too much torture."

Ann laughed. "Now I really am tired. Get ready for bed and come join your wife."

So I did. It was a memorable week, that was for sure.

*****

To be continued. In the next chapter: where do we go from here?

12