The Loving Husband Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. "Okay, thanks." I finished dressing and got home just before Ann and the kids. The kids were immediately bouncing around me, telling me all about their lunch and the fun they had. Ann just grinned at me and walked away. So I played good dad and listened to their excited chatter and played with them for a while. They soon tired of old dad, though, and wanted to head out to play with friends. Ann and I let them and then we both sat down in the kitchen.

Ann turned to me. "So how was the work this morning?"

"Not too bad. We removed just about everything from one of the upstairs bathrooms; sinks, vanity, old shower stall, and fixtures. It wasn't too bad. Then Tom got called into work and I finished carrying some things to the dumpster they had put out front for this."

"That doesn't sound too bad."

"No, it turned out very, very good." I paused and Ann's eyebrows went up. "When I was done, I went downstairs to the pool area and Maria asked me to stay for lunch and a dip in the pool. She was already in it and relaxing. I told her I forgot my suit and she walked out of the water completely nude. She said that suits aren't required in their pool. So I got undressed to go naked in their pool."

Ann grinned. "So what happened?"

"Well, Maria grabbed my cock and asked if you would be upset by that. I said no, that we had an arrangement. She said she and Tom have one, too. It's similar to ours, she plays around, but he doesn't."

"So, what happened?"

I grinned at Ann. "I ate her pussy and fucked her hard, bent over a chair so I could hold that delicious ass."

Ann had a sharp intake of breath and immediately stood up. "Let's go." She ran upstairs to our bedroom and I followed. By the time I got there, she was naked and waiting. She asked me to take my time and describe it, so I did. Then she wanted to be fucked so I obliged her, of course.

The following Saturday, we were invited back to the Wilson's with the kids. When we got there, Maria was wearing a much more conservative suit, obviously for the kids' benefit. The kids had a blast in the pool. By 3pm the kids were exhausted, although they wouldn't admit that. Ann had made arrangements for them to be with the Johnson's down the street for the early evening so that we could have dinner with the Wilson's. We got them down for a nap for a short time and then Ann took them over there and came back quickly. When she got back, Maria stood up and stripped.

"Mmmm, now that feels better. Regular swimsuits are so restrictive."

Ann watched closely and then I stood up and dropped my trunks. Ann looked over at Tom and I shrugged. She finally stood up and took off her cover-up and her bikini top, but not her bottoms. I grinned and so did Maria. I don't think Ann had ever been completely naked outdoors and this was the first time I had seen her go topless outside except for one evening we made out by ourselves. She had definitely never displayed her tits to another man since we had been married and we had never been to a nude beach. Her reticence was obvious, but she did it. I smiled at her and she blushed.

We all got in the pool to cool off while Tom was on the phone with his boss again. The guy was working too much. When he finished the conversation, he came over and told us that he had to leave again to work a client with his boss. He apologized and then left.

Maria looked over at Ann. "I'm surprised that he didn't want to stick around and see your tits, Ann. He hasn't seen any other than mine since we came back from Spain." She grinned.

Ann blushed. "I don't know why, they aren't as good as yours."

"Yes, but they are new and different. Men love that."

We all got out of the pool and Maria led us to the lounges. I stayed behind the two women, watching those delicious derrieres. When we got there, Maria lay down on the one in the middle of three near the end of the pool and Ann went to the one on the left. The women lay down on their backs and I devoured the curves before me as nonchalantly as I could. I was just sitting down when Maria looked at me.

"I think Ann needs some sunscreen, John."

I looked over at Ann and she looked at us carefully. I wasn't sure what she was ready for, but I went over and picked up the sunscreen. Ann lay back and glanced at Maria. I squirted some of the sunscreen onto Ann's belly and started working it around.

"Her tits, John. They are too white to be exposed for too long. You don't want your wife to have sunburned tits, to you?"

Ann giggled at that and I squirted some sunscreen onto Ann's tits. I worked it in, making sure that I tweaked her nipples and Ann let out a couple of heavy sighs. When I had covered them well, my cock was a little fatter than normal.

Maria pushed some more. She turned over onto her front and put her face down. "Can you do me now, John?"

I looked over at her naked form laying there, glistening in the sun. Maria was not very pale to begin with, but I was more than willing to rub her naked flesh. I glanced at Ann and she grinned. I moved over to Maria and put some lotion on her back and worked my way down to her butt. I then moved and started at the bottom of her legs. I worked my way back up and when I got to her thighs I took my time and rubbed all over them, not caring if I sometimes 'accidentally' bumped up against her pussy. Maria didn't say a word, but Ann was watching closely. Then I squirted some on her ass and started rubbing that in. I made sure I started at the bottom and ran my hand up over the globe and then out to the side. This made sure that I pulled her cheeks apart as I moved to the outside. I could see everything when I did that. Her pussy was nice and wet and her asshole winked at me. I glanced over at Ann and she was lightly rubbing her left tit.

I slapped Maria lightly on the ass. "Okay, done."

Maria sighed. "I want to lay here and get some sun, but you are making me horny."

Ann chuckled. "Me, too."

I went back to my lounger and sat down. I started to put sunscreen on myself, but was interrupted by Maria.

"John, I think Ann and I need a drink. Can you go into the kitchen and get us a couple of Coronas with lime?"

"Sure." I got up and walked into the kitchen. I knew where the beer and limes were, but I had to look around a little for a knife. When I found it, I made a couple of slices and shoved them into the bottles. I returned to find Ann and Maria sitting up and talking quietly to each other. It made me wonder what they were discussing.

I walked over and handed them the beers. I stood there just long enough for Maria to reach up and grab my cock. It responded immediately.

Maria looked over at Ann. "You're right. It's very responsive. And you are a lucky woman. It's got good length and is nice and fat. I bet you can't get enough of this."

Ann reached over and fondled my balls while Maria continued to slowly squeeze my cock. "Well, I don't have as strong a desire for sex as he does, but he does give me plenty."

I interrupted. "Uh, I'm right here, ladies. And Ann, you have a plenty strong sex drive when properly stimulated."

Maria looked up at me and then over at Ann. She knew an opening when she saw it. "And what kind of stimulation does Ann need, John?" She asked me, but she was staring at Ann.

"She likes to watch me fuck other women. And, when possible, likes to film and direct the action."

Maria's eyebrows went up. "Really?" Ann looked down and blushed. She put her hands down, too, releasing my balls. Maria looked back over at my now hard cock. "And what do you want me to do with your husband's cock, Ann?"

Ann looked up at Maria's hand still working my cock. "I want you to suck on his cock. I want you to make sure it's big and hard."

Maria grinned. "I'd love to, Ann." She leaned forward and took just the head of my cock into her mouth, running her tongue around it. It felt wonderful. Another new mouth on my cock; I loved all the attention and my wife would be insatiable for the next week just from this.

Maria then slowly ran her mouth down and over my cock until she almost had it all. She pulled off and looked at Ann. "He does have a nice cock, but I can't get it all in. Can you?"

Ann nodded. "Yes, I can."

Maria pointed my cock towards my wife. "You want to show me?"

Ann shook her head no. "Not now. I just want to watch you suck it."

Maria leaned forward and continued her sucking. I sighed heavily.

Ann looked up at me. "Is she good?"

"Yes, she's pretty good."

Ann then stood up and pressed up against my side. "Rub my pussy while she sucks your cock."

I put my left hand into her bikini bottoms and found her slit soaking. She groaned and continued to watch Maria. She let me finger her for a little while, and then backed away.

"Maria, get on all fours and put your head on the ground."

Maria stopped sucking and moved to one of the mats that were next to the table. She got on all fours and leaned down. She put her ass toward Ann and then turned her head to look towards Ann. Maria was showing us every part of her slit. Her asshole was beautiful and her pussy was starting to peel open and show its wetness and her excitement. "Is this want you want to see?"

Ann nodded. "Fuck her, John. Take your cock and fuck her."

I moved over behind Maria and pointed my cock towards her pussy. She put her hand under her to help. Ann moved to one of the chairs at the table with a side view of Maria and me. She sat down and put her legs over the arms of the chair. She didn't take off her bikini bottoms, but instead pushed her hand under it and started stroking her pussy.

Maria looked up. "Do you want some help with that?"

Ann shook her head no. I explained. "Ann is not into play with women."

Maria groaned as I slowly buried my cock in her pussy. She was soaking and it easily found bottom.

"Oh, fuck, that's good." Maria started breathing heavy. "You are a lucky woman, Ann."

I looked at Ann and she was mesmerized by the view. She couldn't stop staring at where my cock was penetrating Ann. I fucked her hard, holding her nice hips with my right hand and leaving my left on her back so that Ann could see my cock slide in and out of Maria's pussy.

I watched Ann and she was staring at my entry point. I pulled my cock out slowly and turned toward Ann. Maria had been enjoying being fucked and now lifted her head up to see what I was doing. I stood and walked over to Ann. She was rubbing her pussy pretty hard and watched my pussy soaked cock approach. She looked up at me briefly and then back down at my cock. I walked until I put my cock just within reach of her mouth. She leaned forward and looked at it closely. She glanced over at Maria, who had raised her head up to watch. Ann grinned and then slowly sucked on the head of my cock. Her tongue was always the best I had ever had when it came to being active as she gave head. She then moved to the side a little so that Maria could see her blow me and she demonstrated her ability to deep throat me. She slid her mouth down to the bottom of my cock, burying her nose in my stomach. I groaned and turned toward Maria.

"She's the best I've ever had at blowjobs."

Maria was watching closely. "Funny how she won't play with a woman, but she'll suck pussy juice off your cock."

I shrugged and Ann backed off my cock. She took a deep breath. "Sorry, just the way it is."

Maria shrugged as well. "Doesn't matter to me." Then she got this sly grin on her face. "As long as he brings that cock back over and fucks me."

Ann sat back and pushed on my hip. "Honey, go fuck that horny woman and fill her up with cum."

"Yes, dear." I agreed with a little sarcasm.

I moved back over and buried my cock in Maria. She put her head back down and groaned. I thrust and thrust, fucking her hard. I took my right thumb and started rubbing it around her asshole. She moaned and thrust back at me. I took my index finger from my right hand and reached down to run it around her pussy and my cock, getting it wet. I then placed it against her asshole and Maria moaned again. I started pushing and she thrust back harder against me. I was now fucking her hard and had half my finger in her ass. She loved it and started moaning loudly, telling me she was going to cum. I fucked both her holes hard and she finally screamed and came all over my cock.

I extracted my finger and then slowly pulled my still hard cock out.

Maria turned around. "Did you cum?" When she saw my cock she knew the answer. It was big, hard, and angry looking. It was looking for a hole, any hole, to fill with cum.

I grabbed her legs and twisted her onto her back. "I'm going to fuck you hard some more and fill you with cum."

Maria grinned. "I have no problem with that."

So I did. I got over her in the missionary position, buried my cock in her, and started fucking her like crazy. She took everything I had and started to cum again just as I was ready. She thrashed under me and was just finishing her orgasm when I reached mine. I thrust up into her really hard and held my cock there as the first spurt came. Then I thrust forward for each spurt for the best cum I'd had in a little while. I was so turned on by Ann being there that I must have pumped a couple of quarts of spunk into her pussy.

When I finally rolled off her, Maria just lay there. She finally turned her head towards me. "Christ, that was a great fuck." She turned toward Ann. "Is he always that forceful and good?"

Ann grinned. She must have cum at some point because she seemed really relaxed. "Yes, he does. He's the best according to me and at least three other women in the last year."

Maria reached over and patted me on the stomach. "Good job, stud."

Maria finally stood up. "I think I need a shower. Anyone want to join me?"

I shook my head. "I'm toast. It's been a long week for me." I looked to Ann.

"I'm ready to head home, too." She turned to Maria as she stood. "Thank you for being such a good host." She grinned as she said it.

Maria laughed. "It was definitely my pleasure."

After we dressed, Maria walked us to the door. Then she turned to Ann. "Ann, I'll let you know how things go as we discussed. But I have to ask, can I borrow him again soon?"

Ann chuckled. "Yes, as long as I'm not in the middle of having some fun with him."

"Fair enough."

We left and as we were walking hone, I asked Ann about the 'thing' that she and Maria had discussed. She smiled. "None of your business. We'll tell you after we check out the situation."

Well that really peaked my interest, but she wouldn't say anything more.

Over the next couple of days, whenever we were sans kids, Ann recounted how hot she got when I was fucking Maria and then she'd describe her desire to be fucked in some manner and we did it. She was damn near insatiable for the next couple weeks. I didn't know if that was just due to the fucking I gave Maria or if this other 'thing' was causing some anticipation. Oh, well. Good things come to those who wait, right? I was just waiting for Maria to call again. She had been on vacation and I was ready for another round with her.

*****

To be continued. In the next chapter: where do we go from here?

12